Author Topic: How many of you knew........?  (Read 2599 times)

Offline Magic Wand

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
How many of you knew........?
« on: June 19, 2012, 03:03:25 pm »
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." --Aristotle, Greek philosopher

Доверяй, но проверяй

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
Re: How many of you knew........?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 05:15:59 pm »
(Dramatic pause)

"Whatchoo tryin' na say, Magic Wand?"

Offline Magic Wand

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 07:28:53 am »
I am continuously angered by the fact that my education taught me more about western ideals rather than African ones.
Ludwick Marishane

Perhaps I'm showing myself to be a racist for having only marginal interest in this story, initially?
Since Reuters conveniently left out the photo of Marishane, his invention just seemed something on-par with any NASA-geek.  However, when I investigated further to learn that Ludwick Marishane is not only a genius and a businessman, but an African one....well, I was just a bit annoyed at Reuters and Yahoo for leaving that out.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." --Aristotle, Greek philosopher

Доверяй, но проверяй

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 08:57:23 am »
this fellow deserves to be majorly financed-- and 100% compensated, for his invention..
Be Kind to Someone Today.

Offline BmoreAkuma

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 09:53:53 am »
Well he has it patented already. Once the United States Military ask for a batch of this DryBath he is set like forever
With these choices, I felt that the American black man only needed to choose which one to get eaten by; the liberal fox or the conservative wolf because both of them will eat him.