Author Topic: Marvel formally announces "phase 2" of movies  (Read 939 times)

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
Marvel formally announces "phase 2" of movies
« on: July 14, 2012, 08:39:31 pm »
http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2012/07/14/cci-marvel-reveals-titles-for-thor-captain-america-sequels/

"Phase 2" being 2013 - 2014...

Ant-Man.  I still wonder if this will be at least tangentially in the established "marvel world" or not, I guess we may see..  Hopefully, so.

Captain America: Winter Soldier.  Hey, at least we know that Bucky didn't die.  I wonder how much they'll delve into WS's history as an enemy agent over the decades.  I wonder who Cap's contemporary love interest will be?  Agent Hill?

Iron Man 3.  War Machine has to come back, guns blazing.  Involve some big-bruiser villains, even if the Mandarin is the main manipulator.  I also want to see some more alternate armors:  space, deep-sea, arctic, stealth, volcano..

Thor: The Dark World.  I wonder what this is about.  Dark Elves?  I remember the Kurse character from the 80s but that's it.  Perhaps the "dark gods" storyline, when Dan Jurgens/John Romita Jr. were on the title in the late 90s.. ah, that could be cool, especially the costume designs.. Maybe when Thor travels to their world he is among the "weaker" of beings and has to strategize a lot more to survive..

No Black Panther.. but all is not lost.. especially where it concerns potential involvement for Mr. Reggie as a producer/writer, etc... especially after Django blows up..  ;)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 08:49:12 pm by Hypestyle »
Be Kind to Someone Today.