Author Topic: The YouTube thread: gems and garbage  (Read 70955 times)

Offline JRCarter

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: The YouTube thread: gems and garbage
« Reply #435 on: October 19, 2015, 08:40:15 am »
Tell me this doesn't remind you of the Kissable ad in "Boomerang":

http://youtu.be/PqXWY06LWcg

MAAARRRRVELOUS!!

Nasty Nelson!

! No longer available
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 11:46:17 am by JRCarter »

Offline Marvelous

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • PhotograFX
« Reply #436 on: November 02, 2015, 08:44:43 pm »
I'm just gonna leave this right here...

! No longer available

"2. IF YOU DON'T READ THE BOOK BUT ARE WILLING TO ARGUE ABOUT IT EITHER YOU ARE:
a) An idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about.
b) A liar who is a fan who can't admit it to himself or others."

Offline APEXABYSS

• View Profile
« Reply #437 on: December 04, 2015, 05:15:14 am »

That’s because Black Panther’s outfit is not actually cloth. It’s metal. It’s vibranium. “It has a sheen because its a weave of the strongest metal in this fictional universe,” says Joe Russo.

“As far as the storytelling is concerned, the vibranium is a metal that is dynamic. It can change how it’s used. It’s not a liquid, but it has the ability to change shape and change form and still have its strength. I think there a lot of things about that in the mythology that I think has a lot of potential in terms of the storytelling,”
Boseman says.

vibranium can do whatever the imagination wants.

Offline APEXABYSS

• View Profile
« Reply #438 on: January 25, 2016, 01:30:27 pm »
Yep, right black @ U! I've thought about a female Black Panther (Shuri), long B4 there was one.
I hope Coach Coates doesn't forget about her. He seems to be missing key elements for the BP legacy. "We are terror...?" "primitive...?"

Legend (1985)

Offline Marvelous

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • PhotograFX
« Reply #439 on: July 18, 2016, 08:19:35 pm »
You can feel Prince's voice in the original, but I can fell the funk in George Clinton's version. (remix)

! No longer available

"Taken from Wikipedia :

While delivering his speech prior to the induction of the Funk collective known as Parliament-Funkadelic into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in May 1997, Prince explained that Erotic City was recorded directly after seeing Parliament-Funkadelic at the Beverly Theatre in Los Angeles in 1983.
George and Prince are great pals, so it was natural for them.This cover is from 1994, a part of soundtrack to a movie PCU."

« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 02:44:32 pm by Marvelous »

"2. IF YOU DON'T READ THE BOOK BUT ARE WILLING TO ARGUE ABOUT IT EITHER YOU ARE:

Offline JRCarter

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: December 17, 2016, 07:55:36 pm »
NSFW (whole bunch of F-bombs)

« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 09:48:03 pm by Marvelous »

Offline JRCarter

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: April 06, 2017, 10:24:57 am »
! No longer available

Offline APEXABYSS

• View Profile
« Reply #442 on: May 19, 2017, 10:29:28 am »
Why You Wouldn't Want To Live In A Superhero Movie

The Inevitable Future Of Each Superhero Universe - After Hours

Published on Apr 17, 2017

"Why Can't We Be Friends" - War  (1975 Music Video) IMO the greatest all-male group of all time.

I heard a sports commentator refer to Antonio as "Timmy Turner" I knew he knew...

Antonio Brown  - Timmy Turner - Desiigner (2016) NFL Highlights
http://youtu.be/mz_JBYyC9QI

« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 10:46:57 am by APEXABYSS »

Offline TripleX

• View Profile
« Reply #443 on: June 30, 2017, 02:57:05 pm »
I'm just gonna leave this right here...

! No longer available

That looks like bid whist and fish fry night at Roudean's Juke Jont (no i).

Offline APEXABYSS

• View Profile
« Reply #444 on: June 30, 2017, 03:01:26 pm »
Geez, I remember those commercials ^. Question? Is Egyptian mummification evil? Still have yet to find any media where Egyptians aren’t portrayed as wicked, evil or non-black.  Tom cruise latest was the “Mummy”! Damn, Tom! This ish is kinda grim!

Anywhu, see, I’m not the only one screaming Static Shock! “I won’t cause no static! Aye- yo! He want smoke, smoke...”

The 2017 XXL Freshman Class was finally revealed, marking the 10th anniversary of the Freshman franchise. XXXTentcion (blonde & black dreads) made the cut as a stand-out artist for 2017.     

XXXTENTACION & Ski Mask the Slump God -- “Static Shock” -- (interlude) ( XXX mixtape dropped this week. 2017) His version still beats lil Romeo’s take on Static!

Ugly God is another 2017 XXL Freshman Class stand-out (UG in the front sitting down)!
UH! Funny as hell. He’s Eminem without the lyrical genius.  Dope “ring-tone” beat!

Ugly God - "I Beat My Meat" (2016) UG is not in the video.

Offline Marvelous

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • PhotograFX
« Reply #445 on: August 03, 2017, 07:18:39 pm »
! No longer available

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: August 12, 2017, 11:03:03 pm »
As you probably heard, Spectrum is making the smooth transition to digital entertainment with an intriguing yet strange series of television ads, also found on YouTube online, utilizing the 'death cult' theme befitting of today's incliment political weather cast with evil characters found in classic Hollywood monster movies to help promote the new service and bury Time/Warner cable dead.

Monsters: Train (Spectrum)

Monsters: Poker Night (Spectrum)

Monsters: Phone Call - (Spectrum)

The character recurring most is Nosferatu the Vampyre, the best television ad running currently of the bunch, his wife inquiring Spectrum for information.

Nosferatu was also seen as a guest sitting in drumpf's corner [the one wearing the black bowtie, to the right] at that pivotal moment during the annual White House Correspondence Dinner getting roasted by the magnificent President Obama.

Torrential storm clouds may surround a troubled White House in Washington D.C. not because it's a swamp filled with scary political creatures as drumpf perceives, or the Russia investigations that will eventually lead to his impeachment but because he intends to excavate a huu-u-u-ge number of burial grounds as a refuge for his hapless victims from lack of governing experience negotiating an unpopular, undead health care bill he and the notorious republican party persist to exhume into existence consequently transforming reagan's "...shining city on the Hill..." into an eroding, crumbling Necropolis.