Author Topic: Black Panther's Agents of Wakanda  (Read 97385 times)

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Black Panther's Agents of Wakanda
« Reply #795 on: October 20, 2019, 06:32:57 am »
MCU most certainly, as for the comics... there is a certain mutant woman that occupies that space for now. I wonder if they'll break up again if the Krakoa goes to war with Wakanda?

I'm wonder if Hickman has gained complete control over Storm? It seems like he's been given the total reigns over mutants in MU.

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #796 on: October 20, 2019, 10:16:55 am »
MCU most certainly, as for the comics... there is a certain mutant woman that occupies that space for now. I wonder if they'll break up again if the Krakoa goes to war with Wakanda?

I'm wonder if Hickman has gained complete control over Storm? It seems like he's been given the total reigns over mutants in MU.

Good point Kip. I think Coates' status may make Hickman amendable to Storm being apart of Black Panther's world. The question is what kind of relationship will they have? Ideally they could serve as the bridge between human and mutant kind. All kinds of stories could be derived from their attempts to unite these two factions.
Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #797 on: Yesterday at 05:18:24 am »
There is also a very good chance they just let Coates finish out his five years and it simply won't make narrative since what is going on in BP vs Hickman's stuff. It has been very disconnected from the get go.

I mean hell, we just now maybe sorta figured out all this stuff is happening back in Secret Empire time table.

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: Yesterday at 06:17:10 am »
There is also a very good chance they just let Coates finish out his five years and it simply won't make narrative since what is going on in BP vs Hickman's stuff. It has been very disconnected from the get go.

I mean hell, we just now maybe sorta figured out all this stuff is happening back in Secret Empire time table.

Yeah it's pretty much the perfect excuse to have them separate once it's all done. I mean whatever I don't care that the run is so far out of continuity because all it would finish mess up the good stuff happening now, but it's really dumb and doesn't make sense why he is doing the past stuff