Author Topic: Avengers Tech-On Avengers  (Read 338 times)

Offline True Father Sankofa

• Honorary Wakandan
  • The maker the owner the cream of the planet earth
    • View Profile
    • True's myspace page
Avengers Tech-On Avengers
« on: October 29, 2021, 11:14:25 am »
Anyone checked this one out?

If you dug Avengers Mech Strike, you may dig this. Red Skull plays Thanos with similar powers to the Infinity Gauntlet that allow him to make all heroes powerless thus Tony Starks creating mech suits for all Avengers to defeat him. One of the best parts is T'challa coming to the rescue to save everyone however his intelligence is downplayed again as when Starks refers to himself as the greatest mind, Spider-Man asks if he is Reed Richards while T'challa was in the room at the same time. Also, while Mech-Strike had T'challa and Starks creating the suits together, this story only indicates it was all Starks. Other than that, great story with fantastic art, I love the anime stylings.
"Don't count the days, make the days count"-Muhammad Ali

Online CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Avengers Tech-On Avengers
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2021, 04:47:01 pm »
I gave it a skim. He did have one smart moment when he easily hacked the Skulls base door.
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2021, 05:10:56 pm »
Has issue 3 come out yet?

Online CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2021, 05:17:50 pm »
Has issue 3 come out yet?

Yeah, he's not in it though.
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2021, 01:16:07 am »

If you dug Avengers Mech Strike, you may dig this. Red Skull plays Thanos with similar powers to the Infinity Gauntlet that allow him to make all heroes powerless thus Tony Starks creating mech suits for all Avengers to defeat him. One of the best parts is T'challa coming to the rescue to save everyone however his intelligence is downplayed again as when Starks refers to himself as the greatest mind, Spider-Man asks if he is Reed Richards while T'challa was in the room at the same time. Also, while Mech-Strike had T'challa and Starks creating the suits together, this story only indicates it was all Starks. Other than that, great story with fantastic art, I love the anime stylings.

I like your breakdown. This story translates as: Colonizers are dope with a side order of "DISS THE BRUTHA". So that's a big ole NOPE of a story for me.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • True's myspace page
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2021, 12:43:48 pm »
I gave it a skim. He did have one smart moment when he easily hacked the Skulls base door.

oh yeah, you're right! Plus he saved everyone and held off Skull so he was pretty bad ass the way I'm used to T'challa being in comics

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • True's myspace page
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2021, 12:46:13 pm »

It's a pretty cool story to me. I just get confused if these are elseworlds stories or part of continuity. I think Mech Strike was part of main continuity.

I like your breakdown. This story translates as: Colonizers are dope with a side order of "DISS THE BRUTHA". So that's a big ole NOPE of a story for me.

Online CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2021, 04:08:22 pm »

It's a pretty cool story to me. I just get confused if these are elseworlds stories or part of continuity. I think Mech Strike was part of main continuity.

None of these are in continuity. They are part of the ad campaign to sell next toys. The previous miniseries toys are available now.
Reggie Hudlin-

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • True's myspace page
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2021, 04:46:50 am »

None of these are in continuity. They are part of the ad campaign to sell next toys. The previous miniseries toys are available now.

Ok, yeah I got the Mech Strike funko pop of T'challa

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2021, 11:29:16 am »

I'm glad to read that these joints aren't in continuity. I must confess, though, that I still must rebuke the characterization of T'Challa.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Online CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2021, 01:44:57 pm »
Tchalla pulls a Goku and shows up to save the day. Upgrade and surpass Stark Tech and a witty rebuttal.

Reggie Hudlin-