Poll

BP710 Story Ideas     Deadlines for selection: November 22, 2017

Death Be Not Proud-The final days of T'Chaka the Black Panther
1 (16.7%)
Lost in Space-The search for the Vibranium asteroid field
2 (33.3%)
Doomwar-The Black Payback: T'Challa v Doom as it should've been
0 (0%)
Black on Black violence-The on panel fight between the Black Panther and Black Dwarf
0 (0%)
Where is the Love-The romance of T'Challa and Ororo
0 (0%)
Sweat of the Panther-Steampunk Wakanda
1 (16.7%)
Beware Of Geek's Reply #4210 on: October 22, 2017, 07:39:29 am
1 (16.7%)
Battle's Supreme nomination  Reply #4208 on: October 22, 2017, 04:59:32 am
1 (16.7%)
Kickin' it with Kip Lewis Reply #4238 on: October 25, 2017, 08:21:20 pm
0 (0%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: November 22, 2017, 07:45:54 pm

Author Topic: BP710:THE PROTOCOLS  (Read 1092802 times)

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
Re: New Avengers, New Black Panther, New Black Power???
« Reply #2400 on: May 04, 2015, 09:28:52 am »
"CIVIL WAR" AMIDST MARVEL'S "SECRET WARS"

Tchalla's seen too much of late to have his eyes opened that wide.  :-[ However the art is nice.

Full story here.
http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/soule-discusses-inciting-a-civil-war-amidst-marvels-secret-wars

See that changed habit and mask that TChalla is rockin? We don't even know which TChalla this IS. And...having the infinite multiverse get reduced to only two on your watch? Then having to Secret War and Battleworld it out? Nah. TChalla hasn't seen that before. So. Some eye-widening might be needed. Depends on what ELSE he uncovers with Dagger.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #2401 on: May 04, 2015, 04:58:04 pm »
See that changed habit and mask that TChalla is rockin? We don't even know which TChalla this IS.

That could be due to artist interpretation rather than multiversal merging Brother Supreme. Just browse through your Hudlin trade paperbacks and see Romita Jr.'s mask and Portella's, same Panther different masks. Sometimes it happens in a cross over (Wild Kingdom) sometimes in one issue (Jungle Action #13)

...having the infinite multiverse get reduced to only two on your watch? Then having to Secret War and Battleworld it out? Nah. TChalla hasn't seen that before. So. Some eye-widening might be needed.

My point exactly. Tchalla just witnessed multiverse-cide during Hickman's New Avengers. Come on, Secret Wars and Battle World? Been there done that in Contest of Champions for all practical purposes. Hero v hero on some world not unlike their own.

Brother Supreme your penchant for a positive out come for Tchalla remains unsurpassed. Stay the course my friend. May you be rewarded.
Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #2402 on: May 04, 2015, 07:46:38 pm »
What If...

Shuri wasn't created to be Tchalla's sister but instead, his love interest?

As chronicled in the pages of the rebooted Marvel universe's new ongoing Black Panther series.

In this re-telling of the Hudlin years, Shuri is a Dora Milaje who was chosen to live with the royal family as a child. She and Tchalla grow up together learning, training and experiencing one another. The love triangle starts when Tchalla encounters Ororo for the first time during his walk about. Ororo viewed as a goddess in Kenya has yet to meet Xavier. After a year or so of traveling together, Tchalla invites her to return with him to Wakanda. While treated fairly she is seen by some as an outsider intruding on Shuri's territory.

On her return trip to Kenya Ororo and Tchalla encounter the Shadow King in a heated battle with Xavier. The two of them help Charles defeat the evil king. Xavier is seriously injured and Ororo decides to accompany Xavier back to New York. In parting she tells Tchalla she will always love him and when ever he needs her to just call and she'll be there. As adults, the Black Panther and Storm have all the adventures together Hudlin scribed sans the marriage. Shuri and Tchalla have new adventures and encounters. The sexual tension mounts. Which one will he choose?

Suppose I substitute Ororo and Shuri with new original BP characters to take away some of that sting.

Offline Salustrade

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2403 on: May 05, 2015, 03:17:04 pm »
What If...

Shuri wasn't created to be Tchalla's sister but instead, his love interest?

As chronicled in the pages of the rebooted Marvel universe's new ongoing Black Panther series.

In this re-telling of the Hudlin years, Shuri is a Dora Milaje who was chosen to live with the royal family as a child. She and Tchalla grow up together learning, training and experiencing one another. The love triangle starts when Tchalla encounters Ororo for the first time during his walk about. Ororo viewed as a goddess in Kenya has yet to meet Xavier. After a year or so of traveling together, Tchalla invites her to return with him to Wakanda. While treated fairly she is seen by some as an outsider intruding on Shuri's territory.

On her return trip to Kenya Ororo and Tchalla encounter the Shadow King in a heated battle with Xavier. The two of them help Charles defeat the evil king. Xavier is seriously injured and Ororo decides to accompany Xavier back to New York. In parting she tells Tchalla she will always love him and when ever he needs her to just call and she'll be there. As adults, the Black Panther and Storm have all the adventures together Hudlin scribed sans the marriage. Shuri and Tchalla have new adventures and encounters. The sexual tension mounts. Which one will he choose?

Suppose I substitute Ororo and Shuri with new original BP characters to take away some of that sting.

NO!

Offline Francisco

• View Profile
« Reply #2404 on: May 06, 2015, 09:55:06 am »
Suppose Shuri simply stays dead and never comes back and is never mentioned again and just never existed at all. Suppose T'Challa is the only living heir to the throne of T'Chaka... As Jack and Stan intended it to be. Thanks.
Don't get fooled by the bombs that I get I'm still I'm still Saddam from Iraq.

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #2405 on: May 06, 2015, 10:16:58 pm »
See that changed habit and mask that TChalla is rockin? We don't even know which TChalla this IS.

That could be due to artist interpretation rather than multiversal merging Brother Supreme. Just browse through your Hudlin trade paperbacks and see Romita Jr.'s mask and Portella's, same Panther different masks. Sometimes it happens in a cross over (Wild Kingdom) sometimes in one issue (Jungle Action #13)

...having the infinite multiverse get reduced to only two on your watch? Then having to Secret War and Battleworld it out? Nah. TChalla hasn't seen that before. So. Some eye-widening might be needed.

My point exactly. Tchalla just witnessed multiverse-cide during Hickman's New Avengers. Come on, Secret Wars and Battle World? Been there done that in Contest of Champions for all practical purposes. Hero v hero on some world not unlike their own.

Brother Supreme your penchant for a positive out come for Tchalla remains unsurpassed. Stay the course my friend. May you be rewarded.

Brother Ture, you always have my greatest respect and support. I can see where you're coming from in this quote above.

I'm just sayin. Multiverse-cide+Secret Wars+Battleworld+AN ENTIRE RACE OF BEYONDERS. That right there is certain ground for eye-widening experiences aplenty. Contest of Champions and the original Secret Wars can't even spit in the direction of what just happened. The good guys have never lost so much and have never been in such a sorry state before. With infinitely knowledgeable, infinitely powerful adversaries facing them, to boot.

Eye-widening stuff is quite an UNDERSTATED reaction, given the nonstop shocks of what is currently happening in Hickman's plot.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2406 on: May 07, 2015, 05:16:39 am »
The reason he looks so shocked is because he just realized the Beyonders used HIS plans to destroy everything!  :D

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #2407 on: May 07, 2015, 05:39:11 am »
The reason he looks so shocked is because he just realized the Beyonders used HIS plans to destroy everything!  :D

Kip if you would, please elaborate further. What plan did Tchalla have?

Brother Ture, you always have my greatest respect and support. I can see where you're coming from in this quote above.

I'm just sayin. Multiverse-cide+Secret Wars+Battleworld+AN ENTIRE RACE OF BEYONDERS. That right there is certain ground for eye-widening experiences aplenty. Contest of Champions and the original Secret Wars can't even spit in the direction of what just happened. The good guys have never lost so much and have never been in such a sorry state before. With infinitely knowledgeable, infinitely powerful adversaries facing them, to boot.

Eye-widening stuff is quite an UNDERSTATED reaction, given the nonstop shocks of what is currently happening in Hickman's plot.

Supreme, I feel what you're saying. It's just after witnessing and surviving the destruction of the multiverse, the decimation of his country and the slaying of his sister, that Tchalla should not be eyes wide open about much else. My comment on Secret Wars and Battleworld was not intended to compare them to Contest of Champions or even the previous Secret Wars but to illustrate that a superhero throw down on an alien or new world is par for the course for some superheroes, the Black Panther among them.

Much appreciation for the bolden, it is reciprocated.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 06:09:49 am by Ture »

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #2408 on: May 07, 2015, 06:07:06 am »
Sal we need you on board for this. The Black Panther's mythos are literally being devoured by other characters. You know this better than most. Rumor has it that the Black Panther's costume was originally given to him by Wildcat during the first Marvel and DC crossover involving Superman and Spider-man.

We have to take control of this even if it means cannibalizing the myths ourselves.

:) ;) ;D :) ;)

Offline Kimoyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2409 on: May 07, 2015, 10:59:40 am »
Black Panther's habit has been virtually the same, given modifications and some variation since he was created in 1966!  How could this Wildcat mess have any legs?

With regard to Shuri, I was one that did not originally like the idea of T'Challa not being Wakanda's lone Black Panther given the cultural and political significance of the office.  However, what Hudlin did with Shuri was introduce a level of diversity into the Marvel U and BP mythos in a brilliant and brave, but common sense manner.  It makes sense that T'Challa would not be the sole heir to T'Chaka's throne.  For the good of Wakanda, it's future (ironically) should never be subject to the chances surrounding a single heir who would repeatedly be involved in life-threatening endeavors.  Hudlin resolved this with Shuri and gave her the weight and gravitas of a viable monarch; one who should be respected and could meet the eye test as a true hero in her own right and not be relegated to some macho comic-dom damsel in distress category.  Credit Priest with the Dora Milaje and QDJ and isn't it interesting that you have two creators who happen to be African-American furthering the cause of inclusion and diversity for women and people of color in comics.  How is it that there is no place for them in the medium?  Hickman has wiped their creations and their legacy from Marvel Comics.

My two cents!

Peace,

Mont

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #2410 on: May 07, 2015, 11:31:42 am »
Kimoyo, the Wildcat reference was my attempt to point out the absurdity of Tchalla loosing some key components of his mythos. Plus I was trying to entertain Sal. Something told me write the What If Shuri piece in the Vibranium Trumpet.  ;D

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2411 on: May 07, 2015, 03:47:40 pm »

Kip if you would, please elaborate further. What plan did Tchalla have?

It was meant as a joke because of SI always points to BP having plans for everything.

Offline Kimoyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2412 on: May 07, 2015, 05:12:04 pm »
You guys are laughing and joking in the wake of mass genocide and cultural annihilation!?!

Gotcha for a second didn't I?  :-)

Peace,

Mont

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2413 on: May 07, 2015, 06:29:12 pm »
You guys are laughing and joking in the wake of mass genocide and cultural annihilation!?!

Peace,

Mont

Don't impugn how I deal with horror through bad humor! :)

I sense thread drift.

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #2414 on: May 07, 2015, 07:03:56 pm »

It was meant as a joke because of SI always points to BP having plans for everything.

Peace,

Mont