Poll

BP710 Story Ideas     Deadlines for selection: November 22, 2017

Death Be Not Proud-The final days of T'Chaka the Black Panther
1 (16.7%)
Lost in Space-The search for the Vibranium asteroid field
2 (33.3%)
Doomwar-The Black Payback: T'Challa v Doom as it should've been
0 (0%)
Black on Black violence-The on panel fight between the Black Panther and Black Dwarf
0 (0%)
Where is the Love-The romance of T'Challa and Ororo
0 (0%)
Sweat of the Panther-Steampunk Wakanda
1 (16.7%)
Beware Of Geek's Reply #4210 on: October 22, 2017, 07:39:29 am
1 (16.7%)
Battle's Supreme nomination  Reply #4208 on: October 22, 2017, 04:59:32 am
1 (16.7%)
Kickin' it with Kip Lewis Reply #4238 on: October 25, 2017, 08:21:20 pm
0 (0%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: November 22, 2017, 07:45:54 pm

Author Topic: BP710: THE PROTOCOLS  (Read 1351867 times)

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: New Avengers, New Black Panther, New Black Power???
« Reply #2925 on: October 17, 2015, 10:41:16 pm »
Brother Supreme that... Is an excellent Excellent way to to revamp Man-Ape. I'm am blown away. This needs to be added in. Retconned into the mythos alot with a revamp on man apes habit like the first picture I posted. Make M'Baku an villain that can challenge T'Challa not just physically but intellectually as well. He needs a villain that can be more then just an opponent he has never defeated. Kip and I discussed how it would be cool if T'Challa and The Maker were rivals as it gives T'Challa and equal villain to face off against

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2926 on: October 17, 2015, 11:22:25 pm »
Just for you Brother Ezyo. Another tool to help further your campaign for the respect of M'Baku the White Guerrilla.

M'Baku the White Guerrilla's Mecha-Gorillas would be much smaller than Tchalla's Panther Prowlers and they would not be made of vibranium.

As outliers the Jabari clan make due with what they have and believe that the Panther sect withholds much of the resources they could benefit from because of religious intolerance.

Yes yes! YES!!! That would be awesome beyond reason. Though it goes against his traditional beliefs. I think there is potential there. Great find brother Ture[/size]

Online supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #2927 on: October 18, 2015, 05:35:04 pm »
Brother Supreme that... Is an excellent Excellent way to to revamp Man-Ape. I'm am blown away. This needs to be added in. Retconned into the mythos alot with a revamp on man apes habit like the first picture I posted. Make M'Baku an villain that can challenge T'Challa not just physically but intellectually as well. He needs a villain that can be more then just an opponent he has never defeated. Kip and I discussed how it would be cool if T'Challa and The Maker were rivals as it gives T'Challa and equal villain to face off against

Holy CRAP! With your comment on The Maker shows how sometimes uncannily similar our thoughts ma ybe.

In the latter chapters of my fanfic WHICH I HAVEN'T EVEN PUBLISHED YET you will see that there is more to what might be apparent and obvious for the reasons why I keep making parallels between TChalla's and Shuri's ability to commune with all of their Panther ancestors and The Council of Reeds.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2928 on: October 18, 2015, 05:39:54 pm »
Just for you Brother Ezyo. Another tool to help further your campaign for the respect of M'Baku the White Guerrilla.

M'Baku the White Guerrilla's Mecha-Gorillas would be much smaller than Tchalla's Panther Prowlers and they would not be made of vibranium.

As outliers the Jabari clan make due with what they have and believe that the Panther sect withholds much of the resources they could benefit from because of religious intolerance.

out! standing!
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Kimoyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2929 on: October 18, 2015, 06:51:24 pm »
This poster is already in retail stores like Walmart.

Maybe in a couple of years or even next year.

First square, second row under The Vision, is that supposed to be the Black Widow?

Not crazy about the head on the action figure.

Peace,

Mont

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #2930 on: October 19, 2015, 08:19:26 am »

First square, second row under The Vision, is that supposed to be the Black Widow?

Not crazy about the head on the action figure.

Peace,

Mont

Yessir brother Mont, that is Natasha. Totally agree about the action figure head. We want something like this. Sideshow quality.

Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2931 on: October 19, 2015, 02:44:59 pm »

Holy CRAP! With your comment on The Maker shows how sometimes uncannily similar our thoughts ma ybe.

In the latter chapters of my fanfic WHICH I HAVEN'T EVEN PUBLISHED YET you will see that there is more to what might be apparent and obvious for the reasons why I keep making parallels between TChalla's and Shuri's ability to commune with all of their Panther ancestors and The Council of Reeds.

To me, there just needs to be a villain that can challenge T'Challa, more then just at a physical level and to be honest the whole "Undefeated" thing with Killmonger has gone on too long. He should of been able to take him out by now, he has faced far better and more dangerous opponents then Erik. Im not saying it would be a complete beatdown, but T'Challa should be pulling the advantage pretty clear without Erik resorting to some cheap tactics or something.

But a character that will show the massive chess board multiple pieces moving and trying to outsmart and outmaneuver each other, would be great to see in action. Of course there will be a time when it comes to blows but as Priest has shown us, there are plenty of ways to showcase BP's skills other then h2h

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2932 on: October 19, 2015, 03:41:36 pm »
That is one thing about the Maker that would make him a good villain for BP.  Intellectually he is a match for the mainstream Reed even to the point that he had figured out the science behind magic.   And he also lacks Reed's heart and restraint.   Mentally he is a match for T'challa.

But physically he is very different than mainstream Reed.  His body is indestructible.  I think he doesn't even need to breathe. I am not sure he can be hurt by purely physical means.    He is immortal;  already lived hundreds of thousands of years.   

He is evil Reed in a tougher body.   That is the kind of foe for BP.

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2933 on: October 19, 2015, 06:01:46 pm »
That is one thing about the Maker that would make him a good villain for BP.  Intellectually he is a match for the mainstream Reed even to the point that he had figured out the science behind magic.   And he also lacks Reed's heart and restraint.   Mentally he is a match for T'challa.

But physically he is very different than mainstream Reed.  His body is indestructible.  I think he doesn't even need to breathe. I am not sure he can be hurt by purely physical means.    He is immortal;  already lived hundreds of thousands of years.   

He is evil Reed in a tougher body.   That is the kind of foe for BP.
like the idea because he is already established, however I lf it were possible it would be much better to have one of BPs enemies challenge him at that level, because they are good villains and also because a nation full of scientists and geniuses is bound to have a bad one show up. Orblike Brother Supreme mentioned, a very plausible way to turn M'Baku into a intelligent, spiritual warrior that challenges T'Challa on all fronts and is a match for him to push T'Challa to new heights

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2934 on: October 19, 2015, 07:22:28 pm »

like the idea because he is already established, however I lf it were possible it would be much better to have one of BPs enemies challenge him at that level, because they are good villains and also because a nation full of scientists and geniuses is bound to have a bad one show up. Orblike Brother Supreme mentioned, a very plausible way to turn M'Baku into a intelligent, spiritual warrior that challenges T'Challa on all fronts and is a match for him to push T'Challa to new heights

I suspect the point of M'Baku  is that he is supposed to be T'challa's polar opposite.  BP is a thinker; M'Baku is emotion.  BP is speed and motion; M'Baku is power and muscle; BP is the future; M'Baku is the past.  Yes, these are generalizations of their ability, but there is a place for BP to fight his opposite. In fact, he needs it to have a well-rounded rogue's gallery.  Making M'Baku into an "intelligent, spiritual warrior" is basically turning him into a completely new character and if you are going to do that; then just do that--create someone new.  And then you're going to have to create an new brute for him to fight.  Look at Batman, he has the Joker and he has killer croc.  He needs both.

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #2935 on: October 19, 2015, 09:03:37 pm »
All this talk about apes... What if Gorilla Grod was caught stealing Vibranium!

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #2936 on: October 19, 2015, 10:22:02 pm »

I suspect the point of M'Baku  is that he is supposed to be T'challa's polar opposite.  BP is a thinker; M'Baku is emotion.  BP is speed and motion; M'Baku is power and muscle; BP is the future; M'Baku is the past.  Yes, these are generalizations of their ability, but there is a place for BP to fight his opposite. In fact, he needs it to have a well-rounded rogue's gallery.  Making M'Baku into an "intelligent, spiritual warrior" is basically turning him into a completely new character and if you are going to do that; then just do that--create someone new.  And then you're going to have to create an new brute for him to fight.  Look at Batman, he has the Joker and he has killer croc.  He needs both.

Black Panther's villains... nothing but potential.

They simply require an imaginative writer to re-envision and update them.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 10:23:35 pm by Ture »

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2937 on: October 20, 2015, 09:37:24 am »

You can have both, but he needs a guy that isn't just a brute, M'Baku is like that, Killmonger is a little more intelligent but not in a way that really pushes the chess board like it needs to be done. I guess if you look at it, the closest to an intellectual match for T'Challa is Killmonger, but it makes it very difficult to really do anything with him because his niche is that Bp has yet to best him in combat, while there are other ways i suppose he could defeat him politically (or us tech to defeat him) he is one of those villains that can't be used much because no one wants to see the hero constantly bested and only win because of technicalities (A kid killing Killmonger, him dying because of the heart-shaped herb, or being killed by Spectrum) so it kinda needs to have a villain in his gallery to be an intellectual match.

Again like we said, The Maker would make an excellent villain for BP to take on, but obviously that won't be the case now. We can all agree that Bp's Rogue Gallery needs an update, Klaw is a joke, M'Baku is a joke, Killmonger can't be used excessively, so that doesn't leave much in terms of who can challenge him on all fronts. Maybe Coates will pull out some cool new villains from this super powered terrorist group so there is that.

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2938 on: October 20, 2015, 09:44:15 am »

Black Panther's villains... nothing but potential.

They simply require an imaginative writer to re-envision and update them.

I forgot all about Solomon Prey, he was an interesting villain as well. Malice could be thrown in there as well (Nakia version) and expand on this gallery. they all still need updates.

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2939 on: October 20, 2015, 10:42:24 am »

You can have both, but he needs a guy that isn't just a brute, M'Baku is like that, Killmonger is a little more intelligent but not in a way that really pushes the chess board like it needs to be done. I guess if you look at it, the closest to an intellectual match for T'Challa is Killmonger, but it makes it very difficult to really do anything with him because his niche is that Bp has yet to best him in combat, while there are other ways i suppose he could defeat him politically (or us tech to defeat him) he is one of those villains that can't be used much because no one wants to see the hero constantly bested and only win because of technicalities (A kid killing Killmonger, him dying because of the heart-shaped herb, or being killed by Spectrum) so it kinda needs to have a villain in his gallery to be an intellectual match.

Again like we said, The Maker would make an excellent villain for BP to take on, but obviously that won't be the case now. We can all agree that Bp's Rogue Gallery needs an update, Klaw is a joke, M'Baku is a joke, Killmonger can't be used excessively, so that doesn't leave much in terms of who can challenge him on all fronts. Maybe Coates will pull out some cool new villains from this super powered terrorist group so there is that.

White Wolf is the scheming loyalist to the throne...not TChalla but to whoever holds the throne and behaves as TChaka once did. White Wolf...Hunter.... stands in that dangerous gray region between TChalla Tony Starks Namor and Doom. He's closer to Namor than either TChalla or Starks are. But unlikely to tip into the self destruction that Tony flirts with because of his singular obsession with being loyal to TChaka's legacy.

M'Baku has every possibility of being the brilliant spiritual strategist who is also physically tactically and combatively the opposite of TChalla. Imagine Maestro vs Reed in a chess match. There is no reason to swap the raging brute force of The White Baboon for brilliant scheming when you can have a brilliant brute combining all of the outstanding characteristics we noted above.

Killmonger. His whole deal is that TChalla never beat him. The weilder of The Infinity Gauntlet lost to Rasta Roids? Nah. His deal has to be more than that. And in my fanfic, Njadaka Eric Killmonger is much more than that. Eric, among other things, used his post as Panther Regent to synthesize a non lethal version of the HSH. He has given the SHSH ( Synthetic Heart Shaped Herb ) to a host of people...but those who take the most potent SHSH become his minions. A small army of super powered minions sharing some of Kasper Cole's abilities. He's also offering to sell his SHSH to people like Baron Mordo, Diablo, Fu Manchu aka Han,the Hand, various vodun  foes of Doctor Voodoo, Hydra, etc.

Imagine what unscrupulous things Njadaka
could do with his economic policies, after getting stuffed with cash via SHSH sales. He could take over whole regions and countries in Afrika, and maybe force Wakanda's hand via intracontinental wars, skirmishes etc.
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC: