Poll

BP710 Story Ideas     Deadlines for selection: November 22, 2017

Death Be Not Proud-The final days of T'Chaka the Black Panther
1 (16.7%)
Lost in Space-The search for the Vibranium asteroid field
2 (33.3%)
Doomwar-The Black Payback: T'Challa v Doom as it should've been
0 (0%)
Black on Black violence-The on panel fight between the Black Panther and Black Dwarf
0 (0%)
Where is the Love-The romance of T'Challa and Ororo
0 (0%)
Sweat of the Panther-Steampunk Wakanda
1 (16.7%)
Beware Of Geek's Reply #4210 on: October 22, 2017, 07:39:29 am
1 (16.7%)
Battle's Supreme nomination  Reply #4208 on: October 22, 2017, 04:59:32 am
1 (16.7%)
Kickin' it with Kip Lewis Reply #4238 on: October 25, 2017, 08:21:20 pm
0 (0%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: November 22, 2017, 07:45:54 pm

Author Topic: BP710: THE PROTOCOLS - MOST DANGEROUS  (Read 1275077 times)

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Re: BP710: THE PROTOCOLS - 2 Year Anniversary!!!
« Reply #4965 on: May 31, 2020, 12:44:37 am »
MOON KNIGHT HAS JUST DEFEATED...

IRON FIST

GHOST RIDER

DR STRANGE

THOR

BUT WHEN HE CAME TO WAKANDA...

THE BLACK PANTHER TOLD HIM THIS...

"THE PANTHER CANNOT BE BROKEN."
Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4966 on: May 31, 2020, 10:24:09 am »
It seems the writer of the article has failed to mention, or remember, that TChalla has a mutant gene suppressant, as well as anti telepathy tech (with TChallas own mind being as sharp as ever) Wakanda repelled the super skrulls (which the super skrulls had a class 100+ strength super skrulls and a god level one that TChalla took both on solo, decapitating the god powered super skrull), wakanda both beat back the black order twice, (the first time beating BD back whole also engaging in a we between Atlantis) and won both fronts. I remember when the black order attacked the X-Men they were thoroughly getting their butts handed to them.

Also in terms of military competency, Wakanda has been doing this for 10k plus, a warrior nation that knows how to fight, and Terms of feats Wakanda has shown it's the most powerful nation on earth. The author seems to favor krakoa but Wakanda would come out in top. Beating back arguably the most powerful army in the 616 gives that sort of confidence

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #4967 on: June 01, 2020, 02:37:00 am »
It's a lazy afternoon
Just a kind of a day made for lovin' you
Soon the evening breezes will start to blow
Baby, grab your hat now 'cause here we go

I love the things you do
And the way that I feel when I'm close to you
I have dreamed so long, is it really so?

He loved this song the first time he heard Monica singing it. She knew she was doing a cover of a cherished classic and worked hard to ensure her iteration would be both signature and respectful of the original. Though originally sung as a duet Monica recorded it solo and debuted it at number one where its been for the past several weeks.

He enjoyed listening to Soul and R&B music and made a point to do so every visit he made to the States. The Kimoyo bead on his wrist beamed the music right to his ears. While walking the streets he turned off the difussers and white noise buffers so to be alert as he traversed the city to his destination... the Wakandan embassy.

Crossing a main thoroughfare he noticed a small crowd confronting several police officers. Though it was out of his way he walked over to see what the commotion was all about. His eyes widened at the site of a handcuffed man lying face down in the street with a police officer's knee on his neck slowly strangling him. The man gasped "I can't breathe!"

A half dozen questions raced through his mind. What kind of hatred provoked this? What kind of evil coward is this constable? Why aren't the other officers stopping this? Why don't the onlookers rush these police? Why do these events happen so often in this country? What should he do? Without thinking he pushes through the crowd and kicks the kneeling officer in the chest.

He hears Monica say "Baby don't stop, don't you dare, no" as he choke slams an onrushing policeman. The crowd cheers and he ducks under the swing of police baton and punches the officer in the throat. The fourth policeman he downs with a flying knee to the chin rendering the officer unconscious. By now news crews have come on the scene and social media is abuzz.

The kneeling officer gets his gun out and starts to point it at him but people from the crowd stand between the two. News crews filming. More police arrive as do the paramedics. A tense standoff is averted when the police commissioner orders his man to lower his firearm. The police commissioner then says you are under arrest for assaulting a police officer.

Someone in the crowd yells he assaulted more than one. He kicked four cops' asses. Another person in the crowd states that if you arrest him you got to arrest all of us. He sees their bravery and recognizes their solidarity but it is the man whom he saved that brings a tear to his eye. Standing the man mouths the words thank you. He tells the crowd he will go with the police alone.

Downtown police headquarters is a media frenzy. He is placed in an interrogation cell for questioning. They threaten him with lengthy jail sentences and violence. He remains silent and their hostility grows. A few minutes more pass and in walks Everett K. Ross. Don't say anything. I'm your lawyer. Ross then says my client and I need the room to debrief. Please leave.

Well you certainly got yourself in one hell of a situation mister. The charges range from interfering with the police while performing their duty to assaulting a police officer. Hell, I think we'll need to call in Matt Murdock just to get this reduced to twenty five years with no parole says Ross. That will not be necessary so speaks a voice from a dark corner.

T'Challa the Black Panther materializes from the shadows. Wait a minute, is this young man Wakandan? asks Ross. No, he's from Kansas T'Challa replies sarcastically. My king I was on my way to the embassy to meet you when circumstances diverted me says he. I am aware of what transpired and you acted appropriately T'Challa affirms. 

We will take our leave Agent Ross. No... your highness. Please, you can't just leave. We have to explain what happened. I am not in the habit of explaining myself nor the actions of my people, especially to those accustomed to turning a blind eye and allowing such atrocities to occur in the first place T'Challa states matter of factually. 

Your highness, you could help put a stop to this if you let this young man testify says Ross. Mr Ross, do you know the name of the man who was being brutally assaulted? he asks. Yes. His name is George Floyd. Out of respect for this man and for the bravery of the people and honor of this Wakandan we will go to your courts agent Ross. Shall I call Matt Murdock? Ross asks. What for? T'Challa questions. I will defend this young Wakandan personally.

Please explain to your government that he and I are leaving under the laws of diplomatic immunity and shall return in three weeks for the trial. Also inform them that he whose name is George Floyd is under my protection along with every bystander present at this attempted execution. T'Challa the Black Panther gestures and the one called he walks to his king and they disappear into the darkness.

Three weeks later at the trial

Would you please state your name for the record asks King T'Challa. My name is N'Kano. Did you assault the police officers in question? Yes I did. Why did you do this? They were attempting to kill a man whose name is George Floyd. Objection. There was no evidence that the man whose name is George Floyd life was in jeopardy.

Sustained. Very well I will present evidence via a recording made by a Kimoyo bead that shows the life signs of the man whose name is George Floyd were in fact in peril states King T'Challa. Here we see compression of the neck that is causing an increasingly hypoxic state in the brain. Concurrent with this we see traumatic asphyxia occurring due to said compression of the thoracic cavity. Had N'Kano not intervened the result would have been unconsciousness followed by death. To further clarify our findings I bring doctors Reed Richards and Henry Pym to corroborate both the tech and physical diagnosis respectively.

In closing I ask this of the jury. If N'Kano had not intervened on the murderous police officers performing their duties the man whose name is George Floyd would have been killed and for no more reason than hatred and indifference. Assaulting a police officer is against the law in this country but should it be if the police are wrong in both purpose of arrest or detainment and in the execution of duty. Black lives are the matter and don't require your permission to exist. We shall forever remember the man whose name is George Floyd.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 10:42:30 pm by Ture »

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
Re: BP710: THE PROTOCOLS - He whose name is George Floyd
« Reply #4968 on: June 02, 2020, 02:04:26 pm »
>>> Ture

This is incredible work.

Perhaps, the most compelling story I've read in a while.

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #4969 on: June 09, 2020, 08:53:07 pm »
>>> Ture

This is incredible work.

Perhaps, the most compelling story I've read in a while.

Thank you Battle. I, like so many in the world, viewed the senseless murder of George Floyd as a most saddening and difficult experience to witness. In addition to protest marching the fantasy world of Black Panther helped a little by allowing expression of how I wished things could have ended. Again my humble gratitude for your appreciating my efforts.

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #4970 on: June 09, 2020, 08:58:00 pm »
Thank you and much appreciation Ezyo for your words and for posting Re: BP710: THE PROTOCOLS  - He whose name is George Floyd over at CBR. Shoutout of appreciation to CBR's Huntsman Spider.

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #4971 on: June 10, 2020, 12:14:30 am »
Requiem for George Floyd

Onboard a cloaked talon fighter two Wakandans travel to their homeland. The trial went well my king, thank you says N'Kano. What you did was righteous and it is I who is truly grateful replies T'Challa. It was good to see Dr. Richards, it been awhile since last we spoke. I also saw Matt Murdock there and instinctively waved at him forgetting for a moment he was blind adds N'Kano. Matt Murdock sees more than you know young one T'Challa states emphatically. The talon fighter enters Wakandan airspace and decloaks as it begins its decent.

My Lord King, what do you think would have happened had I not intervened and the man whose name is George Floyd was killed, murdered in fact asks N'Kano?  If in another more cruel time and space such an horrific incident were to happen, I as King of the Dead know exactly what would occur. Just after his pleas for life and right before his last breath the man whose name is George Floyd will call for his mother. Not just his biological mother but his spiritual one. T'Challa walks over to the escape hatch, stands with his arms in the Wakandan salute and drops out of the underside of the talon fighter.

Photo Credit: @stevejungart

His angry and confused spirit would elevate from its body and be greeted by his mother, Mut Ur Het Heru, she whom the righteous first meet upon making transition. She would  try to comfort him but as the spirit of the man whose name is George Floyd views his now vacated shrine... he swells with grief for a daughter he believes he will not see grow up. He remembers begging them not to kill him and his spirit would become pregnant with anger. Sekhmet and Heru Khuti manifest having felt his righteous indignation. They empower the spirit of the man whose name is George Floyd to birth his desired vengeance.

Like the spirit of François Makandal, Dutty Boukman, Jean-Jacques Dessalines, Denmark Vesey, Gabriel Prosser, Nat Turner, Cudjoe, Bashenga, Azzari and T'Chaka, the spirit of the man whose name is George Floyd would posses the Afrakan youth, the disenfranchised and the oppressed. His spirit of vengeance would travel the world permeating souls, transforming them into a violent, anthropomorphic disturbance. They would lay waste to whole cities. Law enforcement agencies would find themselves overwhelmed with justified riots, looting, protests and civil unrest. Businesses and commerce would become irreparably damaged resulting in national economic destabilization. 

Their leadership would become desparate and enact martial law culminating in a complete societal collapse. Fear driven they would use their considerable military forces on their own citizens. These events would influence Wakandans like N'Jobu, Nakia and the White Wolf to take action. Then I would have to intervene to save the lives and prevent any attempt at genocide. My demands would be both simple and intractable. I would make two offers.

By CanvasBy

The first is for all those who desire such be allowed to migrate to Wakanda and receive full citizenship. The second would be to form the Republic of New Afraka. To do the later I would have to annex the five states and the Afrakan-majority counties adjacent to them as outlined in the 1968 Declaration of Independence, constitution and framework for a provisional government set up by the late Imari Obadele. I would insist on full reparations being paid and this emerging nation would be under the guidance and protection of Wakanda.

Does that answer your question young one T'Challa asks? It does my liege, it does indeed.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 10:43:07 pm by Ture »

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #4972 on: June 27, 2020, 03:11:53 pm »
Requiem for George Floyd

Onboard a cloaked talon fighter two Wakandans travel to their homeland. The trial went well my king, thank you says N'Kano. What you did was righteous and it is I who is truly grateful replies T'Challa. It was good to see Dr. Richards, it been awhile since last we spoke. I also saw Matt Murdock there and instinctively waved at him forgetting for a moment he was blind adds N'Kano. Matt Murdock sees more than you know young one T'Challa states emphatically. The talon fighter enters Wakandan airspace and decloaks as it begins its decent.

My Lord King, what do you think would have happened had I not intervened and the man whose name is George Floyd was killed, murdered in fact asks N'Kano?  If in another more cruel time and space such an horrific incident were to happen, I as King of the Dead know exactly what would occur. Just after his pleas for life and right before his last breath the man whose name is George Floyd will call for his mother. Not just his biological mother but his spiritual one. T'Challa walks over to the escape hatch, stands with his arms in the Wakandan salute and drops out of the underside of the talon fighter.

His angry and confused spirit would elevate from its body and be greeted by his mother, Mut Ur Het Heru, she whom the righteous first meet upon making transition. She would  try to comfort him but as the spirit of the man whose name is George Floyd views his now vacated shrine... he swells with grief for a daughter he believes he will not see grow up. He remembers begging them not to kill him and his spirit would become pregnant with anger. Sekhmet and Heru Khuti manifest having felt his righteous indignation. They empower the spirit of the man whose name is George Floyd to birth his desired vengeance.

Like the spirit of François Makandal, Dutty Boukman, Jean-Jacques Dessalines, Denmark Vesey, Gabriel Prosser, Nat Turner, Cudjoe, Bashenga, Azzari and T'Chaka, the spirit of the man whose name is George Floyd would posses the Afrakan youth, the disenfranchised and the oppressed. His spirit of vengeance would travel the world permeating souls, transforming them into a violent, anthropomorphic disturbance. They would lay waste to whole cities. Law enforcement agencies would find themselves overwhelmed with justified riots, looting, protests and civil unrest. Businesses and commerce would become irreparably damaged resulting in national economic destabilization. 

Their leadership would become desparate and enact martial law culminating in a complete societal collapse. Fear driven they would use their considerable military forces on their own citizens. These events would influence Wakandans like N'Jobu, Nakia and the White Wolf to take action. Then I would have to intervene to save the lives and prevent any attempt at genocide. My demands would be both simple and intractable. I would make two offers.

By CanvasBy

The first is for all those who desire such be allowed to migrate to Wakanda and receive full citizenship. The second would be to form the Republic of New Afraka. To do the later I would have to annex the five states and the Afrakan-majority counties adjacent to them as outlined in the 1968 Declaration of Independence, constitution and framework for a provisional government set up by the late Imari Obadele. I would insist on full reparations being paid and this emerging nation would be under the guidance and protection of Wakanda.

Does that answer your question young one T'Challa asks? It does my liege, it does indeed.

BY PTAH!!!!!! :*BOWS TO TURE* YOU ARE A TRUE MTALAAM MWALIMU

[ HAS HUMONGOUS PRIDE GASM, SHARES THIS STORY LIKE A GAXILLION TIMES, FAINTS ]
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #4973 on: June 27, 2020, 10:17:02 pm »
Requiem for George Floyd

By CanvasBy

Once again I am more appreciative pf your sentiments than words could convey. My sincere gratitude for your efforts and respect. Asante Sana N'Dugu Sumpreme.

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Re: BP710: THE PROTOCOLS - Requiem for George Floyd
« Reply #4974 on: June 27, 2020, 10:54:08 pm »
Reads better as a whole story.

REQUUIEM FOR HE WHOSE NAME IS GEORGE FLOYD

It's a lazy afternoon

I love the things you do

He loved this song the first time he heard Monica singing it. She knew she was doing a cover of a cherished classic and worked hard to ensure her iteration would be both signature and respectful of the original. Though originally sung as a duet Monica recorded it solo and debuted it at number one where its been for the past several weeks.

He enjoyed listening to Soul and R&B music and made a point to do so every visit he made to the States. The Kimoyo bead on his wrist beamed the music right to his ears. While walking the streets he turned off the difussers and white noise buffers so to be alert as he traversed the city to his destination... the Wakandan embassy.

Crossing a main thoroughfare he noticed a small crowd confronting several police officers. Though it was out of his way he walked over to see what the commotion was all about. His eyes widened at the site of a handcuffed man lying face down in the street with a police officer's knee on his neck slowly strangling him. The man gasped "I can't breathe!"

A half dozen questions raced through his mind. What kind of hatred provoked this? What kind of evil coward is this constable? Why aren't the other officers stopping this? Why don't the onlookers rush these police? Why do these events happen so often in this country? What should he do? Without thinking he pushes through the crowd and kicks the kneeling officer in the chest.

He hears Monica say "Baby don't stop, don't you dare, no" as he choke slams an onrushing policeman. The crowd cheers and he ducks under the swing of police baton and punches the officer in the throat. The fourth policeman he downs with a flying knee to the chin rendering the officer unconscious. By now news crews have come on the scene and social media is abuzz.

The kneeling officer gets his gun out and starts to point it at him but people from the crowd stand between the two. News crews filming. More police arrive as do the paramedics. A tense standoff is averted when the police commissioner orders his man to lower his firearm. The police commissioner then says you are under arrest for assaulting a police officer.

Someone in the crowd yells he assaulted more than one. He kicked four cops' asses. Another person in the crowd states that if you arrest him you got to arrest all of us. He sees their bravery and recognizes their solidarity but it is the man whom he saved that brings a tear to his eye. Standing the man mouths the words thank you. He tells the crowd he will go with the police alone.

Downtown police headquarters is a media frenzy. He is placed in an interrogation cell for questioning. They threaten him with lengthy jail sentences and violence. He remains silent and their hostility grows. A few minutes more pass and in walks Everett K. Ross. Don't say anything. I'm your lawyer. Ross then says my client and I need the room to debrief. Please leave.

Well you certainly got yourself in one hell of a situation mister. The charges range from interfering with the police while performing their duty to assaulting a police officer. Hell, I think we'll need to call in Matt Murdock just to get this reduced to twenty five years with no parole says Ross. That will not be necessary so speaks a voice from a dark corner.

T'Challa the Black Panther materializes from the shadows. Wait a minute, is this young man Wakandan? asks Ross. No, he's from Kansas T'Challa replies sarcastically. My king I was on my way to the embassy to meet you when circumstances diverted me says he. I am aware of what transpired and you acted appropriately T'Challa affirms. 

We will take our leave Agent Ross. No... your highness. Please, you can't just leave. We have to explain what happened. I am not in the habit of explaining myself nor the actions of my people, especially to those accustomed to turning a blind eye and allowing such atrocities to occur in the first place T'Challa states matter of factually. 

Your highness, you could help put a stop to this if you let this young man testify says Ross. Mr Ross, do you know the name of the man who was being brutally assaulted? he asks. Yes. His name is George Floyd. Out of respect for this man and for the bravery of the people and honor of this Wakandan we will go to your courts agent Ross. Shall I call Matt Murdock? Ross asks. What for? T'Challa questions. I will defend this young Wakandan personally.

Please explain to your government that he and I are leaving under the laws of diplomatic immunity and shall return in three weeks for the trial. Also inform them that he whose name is George Floyd is under my protection along with every bystander present at this attempted execution. T'Challa the Black Panther gestures and the one called he walks to his king and they disappear into the darkness.

Would you please state your name for the record asks King T'Challa. My name is N'Kano. Did you assault the police officers in question? Yes I did. Why did you do this? They were attempting to kill a man whose name is George Floyd. Objection. There was no evidence that the man whose name is George Floyd life was in jeopardy.

Sustained. Very well I will present evidence via a recording made by a Kimoyo bead that shows the life signs of the man whose name is George Floyd were in fact in peril states King T'Challa. Here we see compression of the neck that is causing an increasingly hypoxic state in the brain. Concurrent with this we see traumatic asphyxia occurring due to said compression of the thoracic cavity. Had N'Kano not intervened the result would have been unconsciousness followed by death. To further clarify our findings I bring doctors Reed Richards and Henry Pym to corroborate both the tech and physical diagnosis respectively.

In closing I ask this of the jury. If N'Kano had not intervened on the murderous police officers performing their duties the man whose name is George Floyd would have been killed and for no more reason than hatred and indifference. Assaulting a police officer is against the law in this country but should it be if the police are wrong in both purpose of arrest or detainment and in the execution of duty. Black lives are the matter and don't require your permission to exist. We shall forever remember the man whose name is George Floyd.

By CanvasBy

Offline JRCarter

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #4976 on: July 09, 2020, 05:30:01 pm »

REQUUIEM FOR HE WHOSE NAME IS GEORGE FLOYD

It's a lazy afternoon

I love the things you do

By CanvasBy

This story hit hard! Did you write this, my brutha Ture?
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #4977 on: July 14, 2020, 09:45:53 pm »

REQUIEM FOR HE WHOSE NAME IS GEORGE FLOYD

It's a lazy afternoon

I love the things you do

By CanvasBy

This story hit hard! Did you write this, my brutha Ture?

Really SI?!?

Remember we discussed this my brother but to answer your question yes, I did write the story REQUIEM FOR HE WHOSE NAME IS GEORGE FLOYD. Thank you once again for really appreciating my story. It came as a result of wishful thinking and remembrances of Don McGregor's They Told Me a Myth I Wanted to Believe.

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Re: BP710: THE PROTOCOLS - MOST DANGEROUS
« Reply #4978 on: July 28, 2020, 01:19:45 am »
THE VIBRANIUM TRUMPET

The Vibranium Trumpet   *** Sounding the alarm... ***    The Vibranium Trumpet   *** Sounding the alarm... ***
MOST    DANGEROUS!

Black Panther is Officially The Most Dangerous Man Alive
With the scale of Marvel's Empyre spreading to Earth, Black Panther has just been declared the Most Dangerous Man Alive by the invading forces.
BY KEVIN ERDMANN

EXCERPT

"It's no secret that the Black Panther of Wakanda is one of the most formidable and effective warriors, kings, and Avengers in the Marvel Universe. However, that was just confirmed throughout the cosmos. King T'Challa will be given the title of the Most Dangerous Man Alive in the preview for the third issue of Marvel's Empyre by the alien invasion of Cotati forces."

https://screenrant.com/black-panther-most-dangerous-man-alive/

X-Men's STORM Could Be The Most Dangerous Mutant Of All
The X-Men's Storm is being set up for a major role in the 'X of Swords' event - and she could be the most dangerous mutant in the world.
BY THOMAS BACON

EXCERPT

"Matters came to a head in 2018's Black Panther #172, in which Storm faced the mystical being known as the Adversary, with the fate of Wakanda hanging in the balance. T'Challa insisted Storm was enough to defeat the Adversary, that her powers are "more than any mutation." Rather, he claimed Storm's powers are in fact "a gift of godhead, passed down from your ancestors." Storm claimed the gift of all Wakanda's faith, and the faith of the Black Panther himself, and she unleashed enough raw power to defeat the Adversary - a foe who had once only been stopped by the sacrifice of the entire X-Men. According to Black Panther #172, Storm stands unique among the X-Men, because she is no mere mutant - she is literally a mutant goddess."

https://screenrant.com/xmen-most-dangerous-storm-swords-comic/

The on again off again ultimate MU power couple seem to be running similar taglines. What is interesting is how much their power sets are beginning to overlap specifically in the mystical and spiritual realms.

While unorthodox, The Vibranium Trumpet's hacking of Reed Richards data entries on Krakoa is proving to be most advantageous. We are alarmed at the number of gates the mutant nation has established in Afraka. While we may rest assured  that our King is well appraised of the situation and is taking the appropriate measures, it nonetheless remains disconcerting especially knowing that the X Men intend to come Wakanda.

The founding of the new mutant nation of Krakoa has caused chaos to geopolitics in the Marvel Universe. The United Nations reluctantly approved Krakoa as a nation, albeit with a little gentle psychic persuasion from Emma Frost. But ever since then, the relationship between Krakoa and human nations has seemed increasingly tense, to the extent there's been speculation the X-Men are unwittingly headed for World War III.

The interesting question, of course, is whether the X-Men will be welcomed in Wakanda. Black Panther and Storm restarted their relationship shortly before Jonathan Hickman relaunched the X-Men line, but the two haven't been seen together since, and the modern Ororo sometimes seems a tad mutant supremacist. Meanwhile, Wakanda is one nation that has refused to negotiate a trading agreement with Krakoa, insisting it doesn't need mutant drugs; it has encouraged other members of the Wakandan Economic Protectorate, a loose alliance of African nations, to take the same stance. The X-Men are conducting covert operations to instigate regime change in non-treaty nations, which presumably means there are mutants secretly attempting to undermine Black Panther's rule. Given the extent of T'Challa's espionage unit, it wouldn't be a surprise to find he is actually aware of this.

It's unclear why the X-Men are going to Wakanda in the first place. The most reasonable assumption is that, at this stage in the "X of Swords" event, the X-Men are scouring the globe looking for the legendary swords they'll use in Krakoa's defense. This cover may well imply one of these blades is found in Wakanda - and if so, it could potentially shine a new light on the history of the reclusive, fictional African nation.

BY THOMAS BACON

https://screenrant.com/xmen-wakanda-x-swords-marvel-comics/

Returning to matters concerning our former queen... the question that begs the asking is where does Storm's loyalty lie?

When Storm has appeared, she's seemed disturbingly out of character. At times, she's appeared to be serving almost as a priestess on Krakoa, encouraging the mutants to bond with a religious zeal, and mocking humanity's opposition. This has led to intense speculation over her character arc, particularly given Storm has yet to be seen interacting with her lover Black Panther since the founding of Krakoa. Given he's a human (albeit an enhanced one), the relationship is surely suffering some tension due to Storm's veering close to mutant supremacism.

BY THOMAS BACON

https://screenrant.com/xmen-comic-theory-storm-traitor/

VT sources have unearthed some disturbing images of the mutant weather goddess.

BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS!

VT's Kimoya band and satelite imaging recorded these events as they occurred.

Could this be the reason why the X Men are coming to Wakanda? Is it because T'Challa the Black Panther developed these preventative measures?

Have the X Men forgotten whom they are dealing with? This is the Black Panther. The Most Dangerous Man Alive. The Black Panther has fought and defeated Cyclops, Beast and Wolverine. The Black Panther has the tech to neutralize Magneto's powers and even redirect Storm's power back at her. The Black Panther can and has out strategized Apocalypse.

The Black Panther can mask his thoughts from Cable; and painfully prevent Emma's telepathy from entering his mind. On top of all that, the Black Panther has developed an X Gene suppressant; built a genetic null field generator; and a telekinetic and psionic dampening device. The Black Panther could take on the X Men and their mutant allies with out even involving Wakanda.

Know who you're messing with.

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Re: BP710: THE PROTOCOLS - MOST DANGEROUS
« Reply #4979 on: July 28, 2020, 02:48:09 pm »
When I say MOST DANGEROUS...

https://youtu.be/XVjz6E5pnVo