Poll

BP710 Story Ideas     Deadlines for selection: November 22, 2017

Death Be Not Proud-The final days of T'Chaka the Black Panther
1 (16.7%)
Lost in Space-The search for the Vibranium asteroid field
2 (33.3%)
Doomwar-The Black Payback: T'Challa v Doom as it should've been
0 (0%)
Black on Black violence-The on panel fight between the Black Panther and Black Dwarf
0 (0%)
Where is the Love-The romance of T'Challa and Ororo
0 (0%)
Sweat of the Panther-Steampunk Wakanda
1 (16.7%)
Beware Of Geek's Reply #4210 on: October 22, 2017, 07:39:29 am
1 (16.7%)
Battle's Supreme nomination  Reply #4208 on: October 22, 2017, 04:59:32 am
1 (16.7%)
Kickin' it with Kip Lewis Reply #4238 on: October 25, 2017, 08:21:20 pm
0 (0%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: November 22, 2017, 07:45:54 pm

Author Topic: BP710: THE PROTOCOLS  (Read 1354497 times)

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
Re: BP710: THE PROTOCOLS - Marauding Mutant Attempts To Steal Sacred Artifact
« Reply #5040 on: October 15, 2020, 10:53:02 am »
Find a competent and committed writer and artist team for a multi year contract. Have this team interact with established fans and enthusiasts with proven historical understanding to bounce ideas off. This team will be tasked with reconstructing and retconning Black Panther so to preserve its legacy. In correcting ridiculous plot devices and poor storytelling the love interests of T'Challa will emerge. Wakanda specifically and Afraka in general are great settings for romance and adventure. 

T'Challa is not a monk, let the young king have some responsible fun. Romantic interludes interspliced with royal responsibilities with these BP franchise characters Monica Lynn, Malaika, Nakia/Malice, Zanda (BPQ version) and Nu Nakia could go far. The electric elephant in the room is Storm. There is nothing wrong with Ororo and T'Challa, just scribe them as lovers with a long history dating back to childhood and ignore the X Men and crossover nonsense. For all practical reasons there will be two interpretations of Storm... X Men, mutant Storm and Black Panther queen, goddess Storm.

We haven't even touched on the new characters that can be created to serve as love interests.

Every time I read a Ture post, I say to myself in every more emphatic terms:

I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5041 on: October 15, 2020, 11:50:14 am »
I think for the time being, irs Best to just leave Storm out of T'Challas life for now, maybe try again in the future, but even if she comes off looking good on BPs book by the writers, the x office takes it as an invitation for Storm to throw shade at him. Maybe a decade from now the x office can mature enough to not be so petty, but until then, let the man find a REAL queen

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Re: BP710: THE PROTOCOLS - Letitia Wright Speaks on Black Panther Sequel
« Reply #5042 on: October 19, 2020, 05:17:58 pm »
Letitia Wright Speaks on Black Panther Sequel

"Were just still mourning Chad, so its not something I even want to think about. The thought of doing it without him is kinda strange. Were just grieving at the moment, so its trying to find the light in the midst of it."

Letitia Wright

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2557145/black-panthers-letitia-wright-responds-to-the-chatter-about-a-potential-sequel-without-chadwick-boseman

Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5043 on: October 28, 2020, 04:06:14 am »
Sneak peak of the serial box story coming out in January.

https://www.serialbox.com/episodes/black-panther-preview/reader?media_type=text
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5044 on: October 29, 2020, 11:51:33 am »
I think for the time being, irs Best to just leave Storm out of T'Challas life for now, maybe try again in the future, but even if she comes off looking good on BPs book by the writers, the x office takes it as an invitation for Storm to throw shade at him. Maybe a decade from now the x office can mature enough to not be so petty, but until then, let the man find a REAL queen

Eff the X-Office. Let's keep this 100. How many of us actually read the X-Books? Okay then. How many of them actually read BP? Okay then. The key is THE MCU AND 616 READING PUBLIC. How do THEY look at BP and STORM? If THEY'RE good with it? Then for all intents and purposes, T'Choro is good. Agreed?

Now. We need an authentic and real BP scribe who can keep the BP solo poppin in the 616. Who would that be? We could link up with the narrative Jason has poppin in The Avengers which will amp BP's profile across Marvel. We need the kind of deal R to the H had in place when he was scribe [ would love for him to scribe  BP again, but nah...]
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5045 on: October 29, 2020, 04:57:08 pm »

Eff the X-Office. Let's keep this 100. How many of us actually read the X-Books? Okay then. How many of them actually read BP? Okay then. The key is THE MCU AND 616 READING PUBLIC. How do THEY look at BP and STORM? If THEY'RE good with it? Then for all intents and purposes, T'Choro is good. Agreed?

Now. We need an authentic and real BP scribe who can keep the BP solo poppin in the 616. Who would that be? We could link up with the narrative Jason has poppin in The Avengers which will amp BP's profile across Marvel. We need the kind of deal R to the H had in place when he was scribe [ would love for him to scribe  BP again, but nah...]

I honestly don't care what the MCU or 616 public views them. Storm should not show up in T'Challas book's anymore, he literally gains nothing from her being there and she always takes something from the mythos while also throwing shade.. let her be wall paper in her own franchise, an olive branch was extended after the BS of AvX and look what they did to that Branch

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5046 on: November 01, 2020, 03:21:52 pm »

I honestly don't care what the MCU or 616 public views them. Storm should not show up in T'Challas book's anymore, he literally gains nothing from her being there and she always takes something from the mythos while also throwing shade.. let her be wall paper in her own franchise, an olive branch was extended after the BS of AvX and look what they did to that Branch

Storm...like every other character in the MCU...is. A. Character. What she brings or takes from the BP mythos is directly determined by the writer. That's why she was such a boon when CJP and R to the H wrote her. That's why she was still good when Warren Ellis wrote her. And that's exactly why she's had controversial appearances in one way shape or form or another when others wrote her.

Throw the shade at the writer, who deserves all that shade when Ororo does something shady. Throw the shade at the X-Office, who I can't stand anyway, lol, when they write something shady regarding BP and Storm. These writers and their latent or blatant racism deserve to be called out and dissed. Not the character Ororo.

Ultimately the dollar sign will determine what is what. And that's why the ultimate depiction of BP and Storm will be determined by those outside of both the X-Office and BP Office [ does BP have a office? ] If the MCU and 616 BUYING PUBLIC want T'Choro? T'Choro they shall have. That's it.
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5047 on: November 01, 2020, 06:16:31 pm »
At a certain point you have to determine if it's worth the trouble. I don't dislike storm the character but I dislike her franchise and even Hudlin era, Storm benefitted more than T'Challa as she was getting exposure and showings more in his book then her franchise.

She's a vehicle and ab "in" for the x office to exploit and throw shade at T'Challa and his world, they have such disdain for black males that they would jump into another franchise to bash and throw shade any opportunity they get.

The marriage is dead, x office and marvel killed it. Let it die. The general public doesn't care enough to make it happen. The only ones who do are agenda filled and they don't care either, it's more so to use T'Challa and his world as a prop

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5048 on: November 02, 2020, 07:55:36 am »
At a certain point you have to determine if it's worth the trouble. I don't dislike storm the character but I dislike her franchise and even Hudlin era, Storm benefitted more than T'Challa as she was getting exposure and showings more in his book then her franchise.

She's a vehicle and ab "in" for the x office to exploit and throw shade at T'Challa and his world, they have such disdain for black males that they would jump into another franchise to bash and throw shade any opportunity they get.

The marriage is dead, x office and marvel killed it. Let it die. The general public doesn't care enough to make it happen. The only ones who do are agenda filled and they don't care either, it's more so to use T'Challa and his world as a prop. And frankly that is what has the franchise currently hamstrung from getting to Batman, Spiderman, and superman level's

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5049 on: November 02, 2020, 08:49:52 am »

I think it's pretty obvious that Storm was definitely getting more shine in RH BP than she was in the X-Office. I think this reality shows the X-Office's well ensconced racism [ AGAIN ]. However. Storm's presence was literally history making in that T'Choro was not only the first Afrikan-Afrikan high profile pairing in comics, T'Choro was in the top 5 most powerful wedding couples in comics history up til that time. I think #1 is Superman-Wonder Woman. This pairing is very very important for that and many other reasons, including the fact that this marriage is one of the ultimate incarnations of the possibilities of peaceful coexistence between human and mutant in Charlie X's dream. T'Challa himself benefitted from Ororo's presence nearly as much as she did from his presence. And let's be real: we definitely. Seriously. Massively. Need to see beautiful non-toxic Black Love  and Black Power in this medium, as neither existed at the same time ever before in The Big Two.

As I'm sure you already know, you won't get an ounce of argument from me about the nefariousness and racism of the X-Office. But that means? We need to chin check Marvel and those punkazz X-Office racists, not defenestrate Ororo for the all too familiar, all too common failings of the White guys in the X-Office. If we had an X-Office full of Blind Wedjats? We would have zero problem, right? That' smy point.

The marriage is dead, x office and marvel killed it. Let it die. The general public doesn't care enough to make it happen. The only ones who do are agenda filled and they don't care either, it's more so to use T'Challa and his world as a prop

We'll see how all that goes if/when Storm makes her BP debut or vice versa.

BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #5050 on: November 02, 2020, 06:53:16 pm »
I agree with Supreme. We have to put pressure on the X Office so that they don't disrespect T'Challa the Black Panther or any other Afrakan male characters for that matter. Put pressure on them to stop treating Storm and other Afrakan women as exotic boy toys. The only way to encourage the respectful writing of Black Panther outside of his own narrative is to have a comic book head writing a BP ongoing. A scribe that is really knowledgeable and holds a reverence for the Black Panther and his mythos to the point of writing stories that redefine the Black Panther in a way similar to that which Priest did.

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Re: BP710: THE PROTOCOLS
« Reply #5051 on: November 02, 2020, 07:02:37 pm »

By Danil Moiseenko on ArtStation.

courtesy of CBR's Blind Wedjat

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5052 on: November 03, 2020, 09:51:40 am »
Problem is that that mindset is so deeply ingrained that is as fans aren't going to make a change, it has to be done internally and that means displacing those who are in the x office, and frankly it Seems those who want to write x men revel in a victim mentality and showing white characters romanticize the Black/poc experience.

Yeah back in the day they were a power couple, but Storm has dropped in relevance, she had her heyday and even now I can think of several Black characters/poc that had just as much of not more popularity that her. Leave that baggage. Focus on bringing in MCU Nakia to the franchise, better to have a franchise controlled character that Storm so you do t have to deal with any BS. We saw Black love through T'Challa and Nakia and frankly, that's how you build the franchise to be stronger, not relying on another that shows nothing but disdain for T'Challa, and black males in general

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 10:34:32 am by CvilleWakandan »
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5054 on: November 04, 2020, 02:21:25 pm »

https://www.cbr.com/king-in-black-black-panther-tchalla-wakandan-upgrade/

I am really liking this! Idk if this is an UPGRADE, though, but rather yet another display of the unparalleled tech and prep of Wakanda. Not just T'Challa. WAKANDA. The people and the country itself.
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC: