Poll

BP710 Story Ideas     Deadlines for selection: November 22, 2017

Death Be Not Proud-The final days of T'Chaka the Black Panther
1 (16.7%)
Lost in Space-The search for the Vibranium asteroid field
2 (33.3%)
Doomwar-The Black Payback: T'Challa v Doom as it should've been
0 (0%)
Black on Black violence-The on panel fight between the Black Panther and Black Dwarf
0 (0%)
Where is the Love-The romance of T'Challa and Ororo
0 (0%)
Sweat of the Panther-Steampunk Wakanda
1 (16.7%)
Beware Of Geek's Reply #4210 on: October 22, 2017, 07:39:29 am
1 (16.7%)
Battle's Supreme nomination  Reply #4208 on: October 22, 2017, 04:59:32 am
1 (16.7%)
Kickin' it with Kip Lewis Reply #4238 on: October 25, 2017, 08:21:20 pm
0 (0%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: November 22, 2017, 07:45:54 pm

Author Topic: BP710:THE PROTOCOLS  (Read 1097061 times)

Offline KidKamikaze10

• Some Nigerian Guy
    • View Profile

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: New Avengers, New Black Panther, New Black Power???
« Reply #2581 on: June 29, 2015, 01:56:02 pm »

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #2583 on: June 29, 2015, 06:00:53 pm »
Just gonna drop this little gem over here.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/06/29/the-ultimates-is-back-with-al-ewing-and-kenneth-rocafort-marveloctober/

Today, we have a lot of Marvel news coming through about their All-New All-Different Marvel relaunch in October. It’s a rule. The Ultimates series has to be written by a Brit to be successful and now it will again, with Al Ewing writing and Kenneth Rocafort snatched from DC Comics to draw the book. But don’t be looking for Ultimate Universe characters… we have Black Panther, Blue Marvel, Captain Marvel, Monica Rambeau, Ms America Chavez and Galactus.

Hmmm. A clever way to rebrand Mighty Avengers? Could be…

The tagline? “Ultimate problems need ultimate solutions.”

Now this could prove interesting. Wait til Supreme reads this.
Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline Salustrade

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2584 on: June 29, 2015, 07:29:14 pm »

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/06/29/the-ultimates-is-back-with-al-ewing-and-kenneth-rocafort-marveloctober/

Today, we have a lot of Marvel news coming through about their All-New All-Different Marvel relaunch in October. It’s a rule. The Ultimates series has to be written by a Brit to be successful and now it will again, with Al Ewing writing and Kenneth Rocafort snatched from DC Comics to draw the book. But don’t be looking for Ultimate Universe characters… we have Black Panther, Blue Marvel, Captain Marvel, Monica Rambeau, Ms America Chavez and Galactus.

Hmmm. A clever way to rebrand Mighty Avengers? Could be…

The tagline? “Ultimate problems need ultimate solutions.”

Now this could prove interesting. Wait til Supreme reads this.

Makes ZERO difference to me.

Offline Happy Pants

• View Profile
« Reply #2585 on: June 29, 2015, 09:01:31 pm »

I am excited about this.

I have longed to see BP & BM together.

I am excited that Al Ewing gets a chance to write BP.

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #2586 on: June 29, 2015, 10:09:32 pm »
Not the Avengers or the Illuminati but the...

Black Panther, Blue Marvel, Captain Marvel, Monica Rambeau, Ms America Chavez and Galactus.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 02:03:15 pm by Ture »
Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #2587 on: June 29, 2015, 11:28:25 pm »

I thought I was gonna drop that gem first. I saw it early this morning but thought I'd be able to make it back home before you guys scooped me. Lol. Good work.

Remember we were salivating years back about a book with TChalla and Blue Marvel in it? Remember we voted Monica Rambeau as TChalla's number two lady, after Storm? Heard that Monica and Adam [ Blue Marvel ] might have something going, though. This is going to be...well, hs the POTENTIAL to be...an amazing book. I'm buying it. Swear Marvel is lifting from my fanfic, hahahahaha. I wrote that pairing first.

But for real, though. Who besides me said: "GALACTUS? MUHFUGGIN GALACTUS?! WTH?"
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 11:32:00 pm by supreme illuminati »
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2588 on: June 30, 2015, 06:14:40 am »
With Galactus there,  I have to wonder if this is going to be an Earth based team or a second space team.   Then again the Big G might just be there for one story.

However,  I think they win the title for the most powerful team of all!

Offline Kristopher

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2589 on: June 30, 2015, 09:53:15 am »
Let me know if they ever hire someone who isn't White to write this stuff.

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2590 on: June 30, 2015, 12:46:23 pm »

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2591 on: June 30, 2015, 03:30:17 pm »

ZING!!

And disclaimer: This comment above notes that EVERY author of these kinds of books in the ENTIRE Ultimate line...and most of comicdom period... has been White. This is a call for diversity behind the pen, along with diversity in the book. Which means...there has been deliberate lack of diversity [ that means WHITE FOLKS MOSTLY WHITE MEN ONLY ] behind the pen and on the panel until the nonWhite folks pointed out that: uh, yeah...we can write, too. It's not a hate post on White folks or even a call for Affirmative Action.

It means that the rest of the world...that's 9/10ths of the human populace inclusive of 9/10ths of the USA populace...who aren't White guys but also like comics? They will be more inclined to buy stuff reflective of themselves. So. Wanna multiply your profit by 9? Every year? Forever? Get tuh pitchin to the people you've been ignoring.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 03:33:47 pm by supreme illuminati »
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2592 on: June 30, 2015, 03:45:47 pm »
With Galactus there,  I have to wonder if this is going to be an Earth based team or a second space team.   Then again the Big G might just be there for one story.

However,  I think they win the title for the most powerful team of all!

I absolutely agree. I also find it very. Very. Hard to believe that the Galactus we are thinking of...THE WORLD EATER...would eeeeveeer join a human supergroup. I just...can't see that. So, THIS Galactus? Gotta be a NEW Galactus. Due to staggering changes in his status quo. Which means that this new creative team? Better be writing their butts off.

Ya boi Ewing can DEFINITELY WRITE HIS BUTT OFF. You guys read his other books, right? Dude can write.

But. I see other things right away that will be an issue. TChalla and Adam Brashear...Blue Marvel? That's Batman and Superman. When Superman has supergenius intellect. But also? It's the pinnacle international superhero...super Prince or super King dependent on however Battleworld shakes out...and ultimate Black hero squaring off philosophically against the highest profile super sell out ever in Blue Marvel. That's gonna make for a nice dance from time to time.

If ya boi Ewing has the chops to write that kind of thing. Hope he does. Really hope so. Didn't Remender bring that up? Dude can write. Remender also put it down on Doctor Voodoo...except for having Doom one up Brother Voodoo.I loved that book.

That book was doooope. Doctor Voodoo went around clownin heads. But. Like I said. I really didn't like that the Master of the Unreal got the drop on Brother Voodoo and Doom's Latveria was the only place on Earth that held out against Nightmare.

In Remender's defense. That was the Editorial mandate during the whole DOOM IS DA ISH thing they were doing since Dark Reign.

Grevioux. He can do it well. The TChalla Blue Marvel thing. Especially since he created Blue Marvel. We'd see a really unique perspective to that pairing. I wouldn't even mind them hiring Kevin Grevioux to write the new inevitable BP solo. Or. Any of the other Black writers that my august fellow HEFfers suggested.

Paging Kevin Grevioux...write BP's solo? Weird as it sounds, CJP returning to write BP's solo WOULD SMASH in the current supportive

...paging CJP to write Sam Wilson's solo. Paging RH to write BP [ oh, they'd cry and hate on him again so we need a backup plan for RH to write like BLADE ] or Luke Cage's solo. 

Imagine Greviox-CJP-RH writing a couple crossover arcs. Craziness. BP CAPTAIN AMERICA-SAM WILSON BLADE LUKE CAGE BROTHER VOODOO with STORM SPECTRUM and what's that sistah's name from WITCHES? Topaz? The sistah from India? She'd be the girl on the far right in the pic below.

Plus. We need a couple stealthy fighting types. Asian Psylok maybe? Or. Imagine Shang Chi's sister got into the superhero biz. She already fine as hell. And she has the hellafied fighting genes that run in her family. Lol.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 04:17:51 pm by supreme illuminati »
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2593 on: June 30, 2015, 03:53:36 pm »

ZING!!

And disclaimer: This comment above notes that EVERY author of these kinds of books in the ENTIRE Ultimate line...and most of comicdom period... has been White. This is a call for diversity behind the pen, along with diversity in the book. Which means...there has been deliberate lack of diversity [ that means WHITE FOLKS MOSTLY WHITE MEN ONLY ] behind the pen and on the panel until the nonWhite folks pointed out that: uh, yeah...we can write, too. It's not a hate post on White folks or even a call for Affirmative Action.

It means that the rest of the world...that's 9/10ths of the human populace inclusive of 9/10ths of the USA populace...who aren't White guys but also like comics? They will be more inclined to buy stuff reflective of themselves. So. Wanna multiply your profit by 9? Every year? Forever? Get tuh pitchin to the people you've been ignoring.

Supreme, I hope someday that you write for MARVEL so that we can talk about it here at HEF !

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2594 on: June 30, 2015, 04:19:46 pm »

ZING!!

Supreme, I hope someday that you write for MARVEL so that we can talk about it here at HEF !

Thank you brutha Battle! I would leap at the chance. And I think that I would write an outstanding BP solo. And being a real life space science and physics geek, lifelong Montu practitioner [ Master rank in the Afrakan hybrid fighting system of my family ]  among other things? I think I can write some really sweet space sci fi dimension jumping fist swinging kick slinging bone breaking hi tech adventure, if I had a shot at a MARVEL TEAM.   Not that I'm biased er nuthin...HAHAHAHAHAHA.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 04:35:36 pm by supreme illuminati »
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC: