Poll

BP710 Story Ideas     Deadlines for selection: November 22, 2017

Death Be Not Proud-The final days of T'Chaka the Black Panther
1 (16.7%)
Lost in Space-The search for the Vibranium asteroid field
2 (33.3%)
Doomwar-The Black Payback: T'Challa v Doom as it should've been
0 (0%)
Black on Black violence-The on panel fight between the Black Panther and Black Dwarf
0 (0%)
Where is the Love-The romance of T'Challa and Ororo
0 (0%)
Sweat of the Panther-Steampunk Wakanda
1 (16.7%)
Beware Of Geek's Reply #4210 on: October 22, 2017, 07:39:29 am
1 (16.7%)
Battle's Supreme nomination  Reply #4208 on: October 22, 2017, 04:59:32 am
1 (16.7%)
Kickin' it with Kip Lewis Reply #4238 on: October 25, 2017, 08:21:20 pm
0 (0%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: November 22, 2017, 07:45:54 pm

Author Topic: BP710: THE PROTOCOLS  (Read 1351866 times)

Online supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
Re: New Avengers, New Black Panther, New Black Power???
« Reply #2955 on: October 23, 2015, 10:09:20 pm »
I absolutely agre that TChalla's personal Rogue Gallery desperately desperately needs an upgrade of the major major variety. I mean, his Rogues Gallery has AMAZING potential. Seriously AMAZING potential.

We got:

WHITE WOLF. My manz CJP says that The White Wolf is TChalla's Reverse Flash. A man whose powers of deduction and reason rivaled if not surpassed TChalla's own. Bring him back. With The Hatut Zeraze.

BARON MACABRE: http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Baron_Macabre_(Earth-616)

This guy is a Doctor Voodoo level bad guy. Uses unique Afrikan magicks. And in a land with massively powerful magick relics and artifacts like The Panther Pavilion, the Resurrection Altar and all that other stuff? He's a world threat. He's definitely a threat to TChalla, Shuri, Queen Ramonda and everyone else in Wakanda.

In fact, lemme leave you a link here to a list of TChalla's foes [ that also stupidly includes his friends and even more stupidly leaves the description for THCHALLA HIMSELF for superviallaisn like Sombre, the Soul Strangler and Solomon Prey ].

http://www.comicvine.com/black-panther/4005-1477/enemies/

Imagine that Sombre is now a Prince of The Undead. Hello, Marvel Zombies. Wakanda style. Afrikan style. Hello, Doctors Voodoo and Strange, Scarlet Witch, Blade and all the Magic Marvel Universe.

Imagine that long ignored creatures like Soul Strangler come back as empowered by Anubis, the Jackal headed Egyptian God of Death.

ACHEBE! ACHEBE! ACHEBE! Just bring him back. ASAP. Thanks.

THE REGENT:
Imagine TChalla squaring off with the highly lethal, long ignored REGENT. The Regent embodies all the powers of all the superheroes and supervillains on his plane, as he harvested all of their powers and placed their powers within himself. This Regent would be a serious threat for The Ultimates. All by himself. Also? A great subject for a tema up between Panther and Blue marvel where all of their powers and genius would be challenge.

Imagine DEATH TIGER, KANG THE CONQUEROR, DOCTOR SPECTRUM, KILLMONGER, and say...MAXIMUS team up to take down TChalla, Shuri, the Royal Family and Wakanda. I mean...with the kind of Rogues Gallery that TChalla has? The sky is way too limiting to be "the limit".
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Emperorjones

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2956 on: October 26, 2015, 04:27:06 pm »
^
Thanks for that comic vine link. I didn't realize the Panther had that many villains. There is definite potential in there, but some could use some work, new looks, updated powers, and perhaps motivations.

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #2957 on: October 28, 2015, 02:49:55 pm »
^
Thanks for that comic vine link. I didn't realize the Panther had that many villains. There is definite potential in there, but some could use some work, new looks, updated powers, and perhaps motivations.

Cosign Emperorjones.

The Black Panther's  villains are fine, just in need of a tune up.

But please, no more of this...

And a little something for Shuri.

Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #2958 on: October 28, 2015, 06:27:04 pm »
THE BLACK PANTHER IN BLACK AND WHITE

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #2959 on: October 28, 2015, 06:28:22 pm »
I like these historical variations.

How about a young Tchalla who experiments with different ideas for his Panther habit?

He even experiments with an armor prototype.

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2960 on: October 29, 2015, 12:07:32 pm »

These two are awesome, and nicely done. great to you you Brother Ture over at the cbr, you idea was a great one, something i think would be cool to see in a BP solo or in The Ultimate's with Wakanda using that type of tech to weaken an invading force so the Team can clean up the rest.

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #2961 on: October 29, 2015, 08:51:10 pm »

These two are awesome, and nicely done. great to you you Brother Ture over at the cbr, you idea was a great one, something i think would be cool to see in a BP solo or in The Ultimate's with Wakanda using that type of tech to weaken an invading force so the Team can clean up the rest.

That's wassup, Brother Ezyo and thanks. You are most certainly holding court over at CBR.

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #2962 on: October 29, 2015, 09:06:27 pm »
More Black Panther Face Time

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2963 on: October 30, 2015, 08:34:39 am »

That's wassup, Brother Ezyo and thanks. You are most certainly holding court over at CBR.

Holding down the forth is tough over there, almost like some people take logical, coherent, legitimate concerns and try to brush it off as "Wanting TChalla to solve the entire incursion and defeat Doom, the Beyonders etc. 

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #2964 on: October 30, 2015, 09:41:26 am »

Holding down the forth is tough over there, almost like some people take logical, coherent, legitimate concerns and try to brush it off as "Wanting TChalla to solve the entire incursion and defeat Doom, the Beyonders etc. 

Truer words have not been spoken. Those who appreciate the character have to be careful not to turn a blind eye or even rationalize inconsistencies in the defining traits of the Black Panther. One has to be careful so to avoid a myopic attitude and penchant for settling for the least.  Attentive in one's defense of writers who have covered the gamut from foibles to outright character assassination.

Offline Kimoyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2965 on: October 30, 2015, 10:54:04 am »
Awesome images, the black and whites are simply stunning!

Peace,

Mont

Offline Salustrade

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2966 on: October 30, 2015, 12:47:18 pm »

Truer words have not been spoken. Those who appreciate the character have to be careful not to turn a blind eye or even rationalize inconsistencies in the defining traits of the Black Panther. One has to be careful so to avoid a myopic attitude and penchant for settling for the least.  Attentive in one's defense of writers who have covered the gamut from foibles to outright character assassination.

Agreeing with you 100%

It's worth mentioning that not everyone who claims to be a BP fan in the so-called "Appreciation" thread, is actually genuine.

I salute my brethren Ezyo and Ture for dropping knowledge on those obtuse CBR heathens and their negropea cheerleaders.

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #2967 on: October 30, 2015, 12:59:45 pm »
Yo!!! Kimoyo and Salustrade! Wassup? Don't worry our trip is still all go.  ;)

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2968 on: October 30, 2015, 01:44:01 pm »

I agree with this here 100%, some of the most hindering things that can said about a character being treated poorly in a story is "Well atleast they are even in the story, be glad they aren't being sidelined" Well i can say this with 100% certainty, i would of much rather not seen BP in AvX at all then to see him in there being utterly disrespected and that cringe worthy, poorly drawn, and more so poor dialog, of Storm and T'Challa's encounter. Wakanda would not be flooded like that for one, BP would of played a bigger role due to the technological advantage provided by the most advanced nation on earth. It was an insult that essentially the X office was making to "Get back" at BP for the marriage of the century. 

Agreeing with you 100%

It's worth mentioning that not everyone who claims to be a BP fan in the so-called "Appreciation" thread, is actually genuine.

I salute my brethren Ezyo and Ture for dropping knowledge on those obtuse CBR heathens and their negropea cheerleaders.

when someone thinks T'Challa's treatment in Hickman's run has been overall "good" in their eyes, i really have to scratch my head at that, no matter how you try to ration with it, its been subpar since the beginning 

Online JRCarter

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile