Poll

BP710 Story Ideas     Deadlines for selection: November 22, 2017

Death Be Not Proud-The final days of T'Chaka the Black Panther
1 (16.7%)
Lost in Space-The search for the Vibranium asteroid field
2 (33.3%)
Doomwar-The Black Payback: T'Challa v Doom as it should've been
0 (0%)
Black on Black violence-The on panel fight between the Black Panther and Black Dwarf
0 (0%)
Where is the Love-The romance of T'Challa and Ororo
0 (0%)
Sweat of the Panther-Steampunk Wakanda
1 (16.7%)
Beware Of Geek's Reply #4210 on: October 22, 2017, 07:39:29 am
1 (16.7%)
Battle's Supreme nomination  Reply #4208 on: October 22, 2017, 04:59:32 am
1 (16.7%)
Kickin' it with Kip Lewis Reply #4238 on: October 25, 2017, 08:21:20 pm
0 (0%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: November 22, 2017, 07:45:54 pm

Author Topic: BP710:THE PROTOCOLS  (Read 882547 times)

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: BP710:THE PROTOCOLS - Rise of the Black Panther - Ourstory!
« Reply #4305 on: January 12, 2018, 04:44:08 pm »
@Ezyo.

I can't remember which thread you started talking about bringing back T'chaka, but what do you think of a mystic stealing the genetic material of 7 or 8 former Black Panthers including Tchaka. Then using something similar to the 2nd Hokages' impure resurrection technique to reanimate them.

Then Tchalla has to work his way through them like Bruce Lees' Game of Death.
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline Beware Of Geek

• View Profile
« Reply #4306 on: January 12, 2018, 04:47:42 pm »
Reminds me of Serpentor. :D

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4307 on: January 12, 2018, 06:02:13 pm »
@Ezyo.

I can't remember which thread you started talking about bringing back T'chaka, but what do you think of a mystic stealing the genetic material of 7 or 8 former Black Panthers including Tchaka. Then using something similar to the 2nd Hokages' impure resurrection technique to reanimate them.

That could work very well, I was Also thinking something akin to Afro samurai movie where his dad is resurrected and is jacked as Fuq. You could nake a whole event out of it

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #4308 on: January 12, 2018, 11:37:26 pm »
@Ezyo.

That could work very well, I was Also thinking something akin to Afro samurai movie where his dad is resurrected and is jacked as Fuq. You could nake a whole event out of it

I always liked this kind of idea, and mentioned it at least twice since 2006. I seem to recall mentioning it in various "versus" threads. One in particular circa 2007 asked who we thought would win if SHANG CHI, IRON FIST, WOLVERINE, DAREDEVIL, BLACK PANTHER, and CAPTAIN AMERICA had a go round. No prep, no tech. I mentioned throwdowns with T'Challa vs T'Chaka several times during that time span, including once around 2009.

T'chaka is kinda Like T'challa's version of Muffasa, his father was a great king, and there are times when he feels inadequate in comparison, but it would be very interesting to see how other Black Panthers went about handling their day to day business.

AGREED. and it would be even MORE interesting to see a Tchaka v TChalla throwdown.

just supreme illuminati giving a little HEF historical illumination...
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #4309 on: January 22, 2018, 12:50:32 am »
RISE OR DIE

BP710:THE PROTOCOLS
Black Panther.
King, Scientist, Warrior.
As a comic book character, barely alive.
Family, we can rebuild him.
We have the talent.
We have the capability to re-imagine comic's first Afrakan super hero.
Black Panther will be that hero.
Better than he was before.

CULTURAL!
FUTURISTIC!
EXCITING!

NEW ORIGINAL STORY
NEW ORIGINAL ART

Written by Ture'
Illustrated by Apexabyss
Critiqued and Reviewed by Supreme Illuminati

With Ryan Coogler's new Black Panther movie set to premiere in weeks, and Evan Narcisse's The Rise of the Black Panther comic book off to a promising start, few would argue that this is not a Black Panther renaissance. We've endured the bad now it's time to enjoy the good. As such we would like to submit our humble iteration of the character so many of us have come to respect and appreciate. This is our contribution to the good and as a true labor of love, it is done for our family here at the Hudlin Entertainment Forum. In the weeks to come we will reveal the title, offer commentary and sneak peeks for our forthcoming work.

Wakanda Forever!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 01:55:54 am by Ture »
Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
Re: BP710:THE PROTOCOLS - Rise or Die!
« Reply #4310 on: January 22, 2018, 02:05:22 am »
>>>Ture

Regarding BP710: THE PROTOCOLS:

Really, really beautiful presentation, guys!   :)

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4311 on: January 22, 2018, 07:21:25 pm »
>>>Ture

Brutha. You ain't seen nuthin, yet. Ture is KILLIN IT. And our Brother APEXABYSS? We awreddy know that APEXABYSS is a synonym for Art Unequaled And Unsurpassable.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #4312 on: January 24, 2018, 10:10:18 pm »
>>>Ture

Thank you Battle. It is our wish that the rest of the HEF share your sentiments.

>>>Ture

Brutha. You ain't seen nuthin, yet. Ture is KILLIN IT. And our Brother APEXABYSS? We awreddy know that APEXABYSS is a synonym for Art Unequaled And Unsurpassable.

Much sincere gratitude Supreme Illuminati. Your support is greatly appreciated.

RISE OR DIE

BP710:THE PROTOCOLS

BLACK PANTHER
IS
BLACK POWER
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 10:15:57 pm by Ture »

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #4313 on: January 26, 2018, 10:10:42 pm »
Rise of the Black Panther #2

I like the concept that T'Challa's suit absorbs and stores the kinetic energy thus the suit is not stopping the punch T'Challa is. This idea further removes the suit from Iron Man like territory as being a strength enhancing exoskeleton.

Here's another pic.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 10:13:26 pm by Ture »

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4314 on: January 27, 2018, 02:15:10 am »

I like the concept that T'Challa's suit absorbs and stores the kinetic energy thus the suit is not stopping the punch T'Challa is. This idea further removes the suit from Iron Man like territory as being a strength enhancing exoskeleton.

I like this concept, too. That's why I'm pretty sure that i'm the first to write about it in my fanfic awhile ago. I'm glad to note that the writers of BP who actuall ywrite well take the time to do their research and pull good ideas from wherever they find it. I'm not saying that they pulled the idea from me...even though I am pretty sure that I wrote it first...I'm saying that I am glad that there is a writer who actually is a real fan of THE REAL T'CHALLA, not T'Chumpa.

Here's another pic.

THIS ART IS SOOOO DOPE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4315 on: January 27, 2018, 09:05:12 am »

Here's another pic.

And in a couple panels, Evan show's a more Badass Tchalla in all of Coates series

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #4316 on: January 29, 2018, 05:21:19 pm »

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #4317 on: January 31, 2018, 07:46:20 am »
Coates hopes 'Black Panther' hype transfers to comic book

By JESSE J. HOLLAND, ASSOCIATED PRESS

As people gear up for the "Black Panther" movie, Ta-Nehisi Coates wants them to check out the original source, Marvel's Black Panther comic book, where he's booting up a massive outer space adventure for the king of Wakanda.

The award-winning author and journalist, in an interview with The Associated Press, predicted that the Black Panther movie would "be the best Marvel film so far."

"(But) if people want something that they can be deeply involved in, if people want something that raises questions that extend out of the comic book and into the real world, if people want to see some amazing high-tech (stuff), this is a good jumping on point," said Coates, now in his second year writing the adventures one of the first comic books heroes of color for Marvel.

The Black Panther is the alter-ego of T'Challa, the leader of Wakanda, a technologically-advanced (but make-believe) African country. A longtime ally and one-time member of both the Avengers and the Fantastic Four, T'Challa uses his wealth, inventions, and country's resources to battle against evil from both inside and outside his country's borders while serving as the head of the government.

The character got a boost as a supporting character in 2016's "Captain America: Civil War." The much-hyped movie "Black Panther," starring Chadwick Boseman as the eponymous superhero, opens on February 16, picking up the adventures of the African king and superhero.

Coates said he's seen parts of next month's movie helmed by "Fruitvale Station" and "Creed" director Ryan Coogler, and calls the director a "superior filmmaker" and a "once-in-a-generation talent."

"Black people have not really had avatars out there like that they can identify with, and Panther is the biggest one right now," Coates said. "I think what Ryan is going to do in terms of how this is going to look is going to blow people away ... It feels like thematically a natural tie."

Coates wrote his first Black Panther comic book in 2016 but the series is getting a new start in April with a story line called "The Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda," where T'Challa discovers some of his Wakandan subjects have colonized alien planets in his name and created a civilization where he's almost worshipped as a god.

"This is not even just about T'Challa being in space or the idea of Wakanda in space. There have been core questions about kings, responsibly and morality that have extended throughout the book," he said. "There have been core questions especially this year about the nature of divinity and gods and this Intergalactic Empire is an extension of that."

Coates is best known for his political and social commentary. He won the National Book Award last year for "Between the World and Me," an anguished meditation on police violence against blacks. He also released "We Were Eight Years in Power," which collects his writings about Obama, last year.

Earlier this month, Coates deleted his widely followed Twitter accounted; it followed after criticism from activist Cornel West became a hot and much debated topic on social media.

Coates said he feels his departure from Twitter is akin to getting out of a dysfunctional relationship.

"I miss it, but Twitter is that bad girlfriend I had to catch in bed with two dudes in order to leave, that I knew was a bad girlfriend before that, that I knew I should have left, so I did and I'm gone and I'm glad she's out of my life," he said.

Coates is also not interested in talking about West.

"I wish Cornel the best. It's the 25th anniversary of his book, 'Race Matters' and I don't really want to do anything that would overshadow the work that he's doing. I also don't want to do anything to overshadow the work I'm doing," he said.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/coates-hopes-black-panther-hype-transfers-comic-book-52712845
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 07:52:43 am by Ture »

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4318 on: January 31, 2018, 07:52:01 am »
Coates hopes 'Black Panther' hype transfers to comic book

By JESSE J. HOLLAND, ASSOCIATED PRESS

As people gear up for the "Black Panther" movie, Ta-Nehisi Coates wants them to check out the original source, Marvel's Black Panther comic book, where he's booting up a massive outer space adventure for the king of Wakanda.

The award-winning author and journalist, in an interview with The Associated Press, predicted that the Black Panther movie would "be the best Marvel film so far."

"(But) if people want something that they can be deeply involved in, if people want something that raises questions that extend out of the comic book and into the real world, if people want to see some amazing high-tech (stuff), this is a good jumping on point," said Coates, now in his second year writing the adventures one of the first comic books heroes of color for Marvel.

The Black Panther is the alter-ego of T'Challa, the leader of Wakanda, a technologically-advanced (but make-believe) African country. A longtime ally and one-time member of both the Avengers and the Fantastic Four, T'Challa uses his wealth, inventions, and country's resources to battle against evil from both inside and outside his country's borders while serving as the head of the government.

The character got a boost as a supporting character in 2016's "Captain America: Civil War." The much-hyped movie "Black Panther," starring Chadwick Boseman as the eponymous superhero, opens on February 16, picking up the adventures of the African king and superhero.

Coates said he's seen parts of next month's movie helmed by "Fruitvale Station" and "Creed" director Ryan Coogler, and calls the director a "superior filmmaker" and a "once-in-a-generation talent."

"Black people have not really had avatars out there like that they can identify with, and Panther is the biggest one right now," Coates said. "I think what Ryan is going to do in terms of how this is going to look is going to blow people away ... It feels like thematically a natural tie."

Coates wrote his first Black Panther comic book in 2016 but the series is getting a new start in April with a story line called "The Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda," where T'Challa discovers some of his Wakandan subjects have colonized alien planets in his name and created a civilization where he's almost worshipped as a god.

"This is not even just about T'Challa being in space or the idea of Wakanda in space. There have been core questions about kings, responsibly and morality that have extended throughout the book," he said. "There have been core questions especially this year about the nature of divinity and gods and this Intergalactic Empire is an extension of that."

Coates is best known for his political and social commentary. He won the National Book Award last year for "Between the World and Me," an anguished meditation on police violence against blacks. He also released "We Were Eight Years in Power," which collects his writings about Obama, last year.

Earlier this month, Coates deleted his widely followed Twitter accounted; it followed after criticism from activist Cornel West became a hot and much debated topic on social media.

Coates said he feels his departure from Twitter is akin to getting out of a dysfunctional relationship.

"I miss it, but Twitter is that bad girlfriend I had to catch in bed with two dudes in order to leave, that I knew was a bad girlfriend before that, that I knew I should have left, so I did and I'm gone and I'm glad she's out of my life," he said.

Coates is also not interested in talking about West.

"I wish Cornel the best. It's the 25th anniversary of his book, 'Race Matters' and I don't really want to do anything that would overshadow the work that he's doing. I also don't want to do anything to overshadow the work I'm doing," he said.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/coates-hopes-black-panther-hype-transfers-comic-book-52712845

Sooo.. we are going to get another story about how some pet Characters have taken another feat away from T'Challa in favor of uplifting Characters that aren't apart of the movie crew, and will be quickly forgotten once he leaves? Great..

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #4319 on: January 31, 2018, 08:00:55 am »

welp, there goes the chance that we get a feat that T'challa established a space empire.

Just some random dudes did it

yay

Hey, remember when T'challa was almost worshipped as a god in his own country... yeah....

i wont' get sucked into title crap again "Avengers of the New World" wtf did that even mean lol

What may sound cool won't work. Just like what sounded cool this season with "exploring what happened to Bast"