Poll

BP710 Story Ideas     Deadlines for selection: November 22, 2017

Death Be Not Proud-The final days of T'Chaka the Black Panther
1 (16.7%)
Lost in Space-The search for the Vibranium asteroid field
2 (33.3%)
Doomwar-The Black Payback: T'Challa v Doom as it should've been
0 (0%)
Black on Black violence-The on panel fight between the Black Panther and Black Dwarf
0 (0%)
Where is the Love-The romance of T'Challa and Ororo
0 (0%)
Sweat of the Panther-Steampunk Wakanda
1 (16.7%)
Beware Of Geek's Reply #4210 on: October 22, 2017, 07:39:29 am
1 (16.7%)
Battle's Supreme nomination  Reply #4208 on: October 22, 2017, 04:59:32 am
1 (16.7%)
Kickin' it with Kip Lewis Reply #4238 on: October 25, 2017, 08:21:20 pm
0 (0%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: November 22, 2017, 07:45:54 pm

Author Topic: BP710:THE PROTOCOLS - Rise of the Black Panther - Ourstory!  (Read 690813 times)

Offline CvilleWakandan

• View Profile
Re: BP710:THE PROTOCOLS - Rise of the Black Panther - Ourstory!
« Reply #4305 on: January 12, 2018, 04:44:08 pm »
@Ezyo.

I can't remember which thread you started talking about bringing back T'chaka, but what do you think of a mystic stealing the genetic material of 7 or 8 former Black Panthers including Tchaka. Then using something similar to the 2nd Hokages' impure resurrection technique to reanimate them.

Then Tchalla has to work his way through them like Bruce Lees' Game of Death.

Offline Beware Of Geek

• View Profile
« Reply #4306 on: January 12, 2018, 04:47:42 pm »
Reminds me of Serpentor. :D

Online Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4307 on: January 12, 2018, 06:02:13 pm »
@Ezyo.

I can't remember which thread you started talking about bringing back T'chaka, but what do you think of a mystic stealing the genetic material of 7 or 8 former Black Panthers including Tchaka. Then using something similar to the 2nd Hokages' impure resurrection technique to reanimate them.

That could work very well, I was Also thinking something akin to Afro samurai movie where his dad is resurrected and is jacked as Fuq. You could nake a whole event out of it

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #4308 on: January 12, 2018, 11:37:26 pm »
@Ezyo.

That could work very well, I was Also thinking something akin to Afro samurai movie where his dad is resurrected and is jacked as Fuq. You could nake a whole event out of it

I always liked this kind of idea, and mentioned it at least twice since 2006. I seem to recall mentioning it in various "versus" threads. One in particular circa 2007 asked who we thought would win if SHANG CHI, IRON FIST, WOLVERINE, DAREDEVIL, BLACK PANTHER, and CAPTAIN AMERICA had a go round. No prep, no tech. I mentioned throwdowns with T'Challa vs T'Chaka several times during that time span, including once around 2009.

T'chaka is kinda Like T'challa's version of Muffasa, his father was a great king, and there are times when he feels inadequate in comparison, but it would be very interesting to see how other Black Panthers went about handling their day to day business.

AGREED. and it would be even MORE interesting to see a Tchaka v TChalla throwdown.

just supreme illuminati giving a little HEF historical illumination...
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw