Poll

BP710 Story Ideas     Deadlines for selection: November 22, 2017

Death Be Not Proud-The final days of T'Chaka the Black Panther
1 (16.7%)
Lost in Space-The search for the Vibranium asteroid field
2 (33.3%)
Doomwar-The Black Payback: T'Challa v Doom as it should've been
0 (0%)
Black on Black violence-The on panel fight between the Black Panther and Black Dwarf
0 (0%)
Where is the Love-The romance of T'Challa and Ororo
0 (0%)
Sweat of the Panther-Steampunk Wakanda
1 (16.7%)
Beware Of Geek's Reply #4210 on: October 22, 2017, 07:39:29 am
1 (16.7%)
Battle's Supreme nomination  Reply #4208 on: October 22, 2017, 04:59:32 am
1 (16.7%)
Kickin' it with Kip Lewis Reply #4238 on: October 25, 2017, 08:21:20 pm
0 (0%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: November 22, 2017, 07:45:54 pm

Author Topic: BP710: THE PROTOCOLS - Black Panther Tribute Magazine (enthusiast made)  (Read 2043189 times)

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
my trifecta: Redjack on the comics. A BP game, and T'Challa back in the MCU with a more Priest like portrayal

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
If we going all in then let's not forget the new animated Black Panther series that retells the tales of Priest Panther to a new audience.
Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
I agree with that. A retelling of Priests "The Client" with some small changes (age of the Dora's for instance) would be awesome

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
After Friday, when Thor drops, I guess we should brace for the onslaught of promotion celebrating the removal of T'Challa from his cinematic franchise. No more of this going forward.

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Look Who's Talking Too?!?

They could have skipped the kiss on the forehead. They definitely could have skipped the begging for forgiveness scene. If they are to be friends at this point so be it. The writing on Black Panther's ongoing series by Coates and his cohorts followed up with what Ridley is delivering is better served without T'Challa the Black Panther. As far as the real world is concerned the Coaesverse and Ripley's world are home only to confused, conflicted, weak, insipid, impotent and emasculated variants of T'Challa.

In a few years we will be celebrating the return of the king... first in comic books then in film.

Offline stanleyballard

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Think this new series is horrible and obviously they don’t understand TChalla and hate the idea of him with Storm too. 

Have stopped buying this comic - and Hickman’s XMen is a poorly executed convoluted mess.  Not buying that crap either.

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
If Wakanda wants to experiment with democracy after a ten millennia successful governing system has been in place then simply have T'Challa the Black Panther explore his new emperorship traveling and ruling the five galaxies of the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda. He could have all kinds of adventure with Wakanda prime being the place he calls home.

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Think this new series is horrible and obviously they don’t understand TChalla and hate the idea of him with Storm too. 

Have stopped buying this comic - and Hickman’s XMen is a poorly executed convoluted mess.  Not buying that crap either.
Think that's horrible...

Marvel launching ‘Wakanda’ #1 October with ‘History of the Black Panthers’ backups
SHURI, KILLMONGER, AND MORE STEP UP TO PROTECT THEIR NATION IN NEW “WAKANDA” SERIES.
By David Brooke

Marvel Comics has revealed a new series is set to launch on October 12th called Wakanda. Written by Stephanie Williams and Evan Narcisse, the series is drawn by Paco Medina and Natacha Bustos. Spinning out of the events from John Ridley’s Black Panther, T’Challa is no longer welcome in the land he once ruled.

This is the only cover that works.

New York, NY— July 6, 2022 — This October, acclaimed writers and artists throughout the comic book industry will come together to highlight the rich tapestry of the Black Panther’s homeland like never before in WAKANDA, a brand-new limited series! Who is this proud nation without its king? This exciting new miniseries answers that question and more as each issue spotlights a different fan-favorite Wakandan character as they rise up to protect their great nation in exciting new stories by a wide range of creators.

In WAKANDA #1, writer Stephanie Williams and artist Paco Medina will start things off with an in-depth tale about T’Challa’s genius younger sister and former Black Panther, Shuri. Shuri proves that being without the Black Panther doesn’t mean Wakanda is without heroes to protect it – and that there is a reason she too once wielded the power.

“I’ve been such a huge fan of the Black Panther over the years, especially the evolution and expansion of the women of Wakanda. It’s truly an honor to kick off the new series with the Shuri story I wrote. I hope I can add to her and Wakanda’s already impressive lore.”

Each issue of WAKANDA will also contain a “History of the Black Panthers” backup story by writer Evan Narcisse and artist Natacha Bustos, providing for the first time anywhere a definitive overview of all the Wakandans who have held the mantle of the Black Panther!

“I’ve been a fan of the charm and scale of Natacha Bustos’ work for a long time and am thrilled to collaborate with her on a new look at Wakanda’s history,” Narcisse said. “The tale we’re telling will give readers a deeper look at how the Black Panthers of the past led the Unconquered Realm to glory and left a wondrous legacy that Emperor T’Challa still embodies.”

Stay tuned for story details and creative teams for future issues of WAKANDA and witness a grand expansion of the Wakandan mythos this October! For more information, visit Marvel.com.

WAKANDA #1 (OF 5)

Written by STEPHANIE WILLIAMS & EVAN NARCISSE

Art  by PACO MEDINA & NATACHA BUSTOS

Cover by MATEUS MANHANINI

Variant Cover by NIC KLEIN

Variant Cover by STANLEY “ARTGERM” LAU

Virgin Variant Cover by STANLEY “ARTGERM” LAU

On Sale 10/12

The good news is it will be over in February 2023. Maybe after a year long palette cleansing, in February of 2024 we get the announcement of both a new ongoing comic and a new animated series by Redjack. In addition Marvel also announces the winner of Panther Quest - the search for the next actor to play T'Challa the Black Panther. The future looks bright.

Offline BlackClaw

• Yes my teeth and ambitions are bared! Be prepared!
    • View Profile
I hope you’re right man. I really do.

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Here's how MoS sees it.

Seems far more likely the next arc is the last one.

The reception for this has been awful all over.

So the end of the next arc, T'challa dies or leaves to space or just exiles himself away from everyone.

Eventually comes back in a brand new #1 in a few years after marvel cycles through the supporting characters as much as they can to get that sweet Issue #1 Dollars + movie promotion

Wakanda #1

Warriors of Wakanda #1

Wakanda Forever #1

Black Panther #1 (shuri)

Black Panther #1 (Tosin)

Rise of the Black Panther #1 (shuri this time)

Namor & Black Panther #1 (shuri though)

Black Panther & Ironheart #1

and then once they completely exhaust all the possible #1, they will leave everything alone for a year and bring back T'challa fo ra new #1 lo
l

courtesy of CBR's Mindofshadow

Offline Kimoyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
I will be out on any of it!

Peace,

Mont

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA

Think that's horrible...

Marvel launching ‘Wakanda’ #1 October with ‘History of the Black Panthers’ backups
SHURI, KILLMONGER, AND MORE STEP UP TO PROTECT THEIR NATION IN NEW “WAKANDA” SERIES.
By David Brooke

Marvel Comics has revealed a new series is set to launch on October 12th called Wakanda. Written by Stephanie Williams and Evan Narcisse, the series is drawn by Paco Medina and Natacha Bustos. Spinning out of the events from John Ridley’s Black Panther, T’Challa is no longer welcome in the land he once ruled.

This is the only cover that works.

New York, NY— July 6, 2022 — This October, acclaimed writers and artists throughout the comic book industry will come together to highlight the rich tapestry of the Black Panther’s homeland like never before in WAKANDA, a brand-new limited series! Who is this proud nation without its king? This exciting new miniseries answers that question and more as each issue spotlights a different fan-favorite Wakandan character as they rise up to protect their great nation in exciting new stories by a wide range of creators.

In WAKANDA #1, writer Stephanie Williams and artist Paco Medina will start things off with an in-depth tale about T’Challa’s genius younger sister and former Black Panther, Shuri. Shuri proves that being without the Black Panther doesn’t mean Wakanda is without heroes to protect it – and that there is a reason she too once wielded the power.

“I’ve been such a huge fan of the Black Panther over the years, especially the evolution and expansion of the women of Wakanda. It’s truly an honor to kick off the new series with the Shuri story I wrote. I hope I can add to her and Wakanda’s already impressive lore.”

Each issue of WAKANDA will also contain a “History of the Black Panthers” backup story by writer Evan Narcisse and artist Natacha Bustos, providing for the first time anywhere a definitive overview of all the Wakandans who have held the mantle of the Black Panther!

“I’ve been a fan of the charm and scale of Natacha Bustos’ work for a long time and am thrilled to collaborate with her on a new look at Wakanda’s history,” Narcisse said. “The tale we’re telling will give readers a deeper look at how the Black Panthers of the past led the Unconquered Realm to glory and left a wondrous legacy that Emperor T’Challa still embodies.”

Stay tuned for story details and creative teams for future issues of WAKANDA and witness a grand expansion of the Wakandan mythos this October! For more information, visit Marvel.com.

WAKANDA #1 (OF 5)

Written by STEPHANIE WILLIAMS & EVAN NARCISSE

Art  by PACO MEDINA & NATACHA BUSTOS

Cover by MATEUS MANHANINI

Variant Cover by NIC KLEIN

Variant Cover by STANLEY “ARTGERM” LAU

Virgin Variant Cover by STANLEY “ARTGERM” LAU

On Sale 10/12

The good news is it will be over in February 2023. Maybe after a year long palette cleansing, in February of 2024 we get the announcement of both a new ongoing comic and a new animated series by Redjack. In addition Marvel also announces the winner of Panther Quest - the search for the next actor to play T'Challa the Black Panther. The future looks bright.

Trash.

We need RedJa...

...eff Marvel Editorial. I'm out.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Few months back I posted am article about that Dora guide book that's coming out. I talked to t by e author on FB. She clarified that there are not only 16 BP in history, it was just a bad quote which may be missing part of it.
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline Kimoyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
How do you treat T’Challa like trash in his own book and then offer all this Wakandan bonus content!?! They would get so much more support for this if they would do right by T’Challa!

No peace,

Mont

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group

BLACK PANTHER: UNCONQUERED #1
Written by BRYAN EDWARD HILL
Art by ALBERTO FOCHE DUARTE
Cover by KEN LASHLEY
On Sale 11/9

This fall, all eyes will be on Wakanda! In addition to John Ridley and Germán Peralta’s current run on BLACK PANTHER and the upcoming WAKANDA limited series, Marvel Comics will also publish a special one-shot in November, BLACK PANTHER: UNCONQUERED #1! Written by Bryan Edward Hill and drawn by Alberto Foche Duarte (MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN), BLACK PANTHER: UNCONQUERED will be an ideal entry point into the world of Black Panther mythology, perfect for longtime fans and newcomers to the Black Panther mythology.

The scribe behind 2019’s acclaimed KILLMONGER limited series, Hill returns to Wakanda to explore the land’s rich mythology once again with a thought-provoking story that will see the emergence of a threat deeply rooted in Wakanda history. In order to combat it, Black Panther will have to learn new secrets about Wakanda’s ancient past and unlock a new connection to the Panther god, Bast.

"Black Panther and Wakanda mean so much to people. It's an honor to contribute my imagination to the legacy of this character,” Hill said. “I'm very grateful that I can only do comic projects that mean something to me personally, and returning to Marvel for this certainly does. Hopefully it speaks to longtime fans of the character while also onboarding new readers into his world. Shall I say it? Why not. Wakanda Forever! You'll just have to imagine me crossing my arms."

BY MARVEL