Poll

BP710 Story Ideas     Deadlines for selection: November 22, 2017

Death Be Not Proud-The final days of T'Chaka the Black Panther
1 (16.7%)
Lost in Space-The search for the Vibranium asteroid field
2 (33.3%)
Doomwar-The Black Payback: T'Challa v Doom as it should've been
0 (0%)
Black on Black violence-The on panel fight between the Black Panther and Black Dwarf
0 (0%)
Where is the Love-The romance of T'Challa and Ororo
0 (0%)
Sweat of the Panther-Steampunk Wakanda
1 (16.7%)
Beware Of Geek's Reply #4210 on: October 22, 2017, 07:39:29 am
1 (16.7%)
Battle's Supreme nomination  Reply #4208 on: October 22, 2017, 04:59:32 am
1 (16.7%)
Kickin' it with Kip Lewis Reply #4238 on: October 25, 2017, 08:21:20 pm
0 (0%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: November 22, 2017, 07:45:54 pm

Author Topic: BP710: THE PROTOCOLS - Black Panther Tribute Magazine (enthusiast made)  (Read 2043180 times)

Offline Kimoyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
I agree with that. A retelling of Priests "The Client" with some small changes (age of the Dora's for instance) would be awesome

I would also love to see CJP’s “The Client” which the MCU was perfectly set up to explore with T’Challa having opened up Wakanda to the outside world and having reason to spend time in America restoring a Wakandan spy network and investigating the new Avengers.

My change, which Hudlin wisely ignored/dropped would be to nix the inoperable brain aneurism which was the one thing I hated about Priest’s run.

My Two Cents!

Peace,

Mont

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA

BLACK PANTHER: UNCONQUERED #1
Written by BRYAN EDWARD HILL
Art by ALBERTO FOCHE DUARTE
Cover by KEN LASHLEY
On Sale 11/9

This fall, all eyes will be on Wakanda! In addition to John Ridley and Germán Peralta’s current run on BLACK PANTHER and the upcoming WAKANDA limited series, Marvel Comics will also publish a special one-shot in November, BLACK PANTHER: UNCONQUERED #1! Written by Bryan Edward Hill and drawn by Alberto Foche Duarte (MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN), BLACK PANTHER: UNCONQUERED will be an ideal entry point into the world of Black Panther mythology, perfect for longtime fans and newcomers to the Black Panther mythology.

The scribe behind 2019’s acclaimed KILLMONGER limited series, Hill returns to Wakanda to explore the land’s rich mythology once again with a thought-provoking story that will see the emergence of a threat deeply rooted in Wakanda history. In order to combat it, Black Panther will have to learn new secrets about Wakanda’s ancient past and unlock a new connection to the Panther god, Bast.

"Black Panther and Wakanda mean so much to people. It's an honor to contribute my imagination to the legacy of this character,” Hill said. “I'm very grateful that I can only do comic projects that mean something to me personally, and returning to Marvel for this certainly does. Hopefully it speaks to longtime fans of the character while also onboarding new readers into his world. Shall I say it? Why not. Wakanda Forever! You'll just have to imagine me crossing my arms."

BY MARVEL

I must ask and say it.

Here I am asking: WHY IN THE WRATH OF THE ANCESTORS IS REDJACK NOT WRITING "UNCONQUERED"?!

Here I am saying the answer: BECAUSE REDJACK ACTUALLY LOVES BP, IS STUPENDOUSLY DOPE IN EVERY REGARD AND WOULD NEVER PUNK TCHALLA OUT OR PHASE HIM OUT. THAT'S WHY.

So. Back to my EFF MARVEL stance.

I'm out again, bout tuh pick up some BLOOD SYNDICATE I missed.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2022, 01:00:42 pm by supreme illuminati »
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile

Cover by KEN LASHLEY
On Sale 11/9

This fall, all eyes will be on Wakanda! In addition to John Ridley and Germán Peralta’s current run on BLACK PANTHER and the upcoming WAKANDA limited series, Marvel Comics will also publish a special one-shot in November, BLACK PANTHER: UNCONQUERED #1! Written by Bryan Edward Hill and drawn by Alberto Foche Duarte (MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN), BLACK PANTHER: UNCONQUERED will be an ideal entry point into the world of Black Panther mythology, perfect for longtime fans and newcomers to the Black Panther mythology.

The scribe behind 2019’s acclaimed KILLMONGER limited series, Hill returns to Wakanda to explore the land’s rich mythology once again with a thought-provoking story that will see the emergence of a threat deeply rooted in Wakanda history. In order to combat it, Black Panther will have to learn new secrets about Wakanda’s ancient past and unlock a new connection to the Panther god, Bast.

"Black Panther and Wakanda mean so much to people. It's an honor to contribute my imagination to the legacy of this character,” Hill said. “I'm very grateful that I can only do comic projects that mean something to me personally, and returning to Marvel for this certainly does. Hopefully it speaks to longtime fans of the character while also onboarding new readers into his world. Shall I say it? Why not. Wakanda Forever! You'll just have to imagine me crossing my arms."

BY MARVEL

I must ask and say it.

Here I am asking: WHY IN THE WRATH IF THE ANCESTORS IS REDJACK NOT WRITING "UNCONQUERED"?!

Here I am saying the answer: BECAUSE REDJACK ACTUALLY LOVES BP, IS STUPENDOUSLY DOPE IN EVERY REGARD AND WOULD NEVER PUNK THCALLA OUT OR PHASE HIM OUT. THAT'S WHY.

I dropped Blood Syndicate. I think its about the same as Hardware. Slow and not exciting to read. Icon is at the top of Milestone relaunch with Static coming in second.
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group

Cover by KEN LASHLEY
On Sale 11/9

BY MARVEL

I must ask and say it.

Here I am asking: WHY IN THE WRATH IF THE ANCESTORS IS REDJACK NOT WRITING "UNCONQUERED"?!

Here I am saying the answer: BECAUSE REDJACK ACTUALLY LOVES BP, IS STUPENDOUSLY DOPE IN EVERY REGARD AND WOULD NEVER PUNK THCALLA OUT OR PHASE HIM OUT. THAT'S WHY.

Here are a couple more answers why Redjack is not writing T'Challa the Black Panther Unconquered.

Courtesy of CBR's Redjack

1. Evan and I could make the franchise a showpiece.

2. There comes a point where there's almost zero chance my pitches for the character(s) would get anywhere near what the company wants for them, regardless of sales. We may be past that point. I have no interest in furthering the mythology as it's progressed over the last few years and my Big Pitch, without being an attack on any of that work (it's not. I never attack the prior writers for doing with their ideas exactly what i would do with mine if i was driving) would still be too far away from they seem wot want for T'Challa and Wakanda.

3. If the THOR book suddenly stopped being about Thor and focused instead on all the supporting characters who live in Asgard, the audience would riot, no matter how well-written or drawn.

4. I don't think it's possible now for ANY Black Panther run to exist without massive controversy. Trust me. if MARVEL called me tomorrow and said, "Green Light, brother, do anything you need to do with the title." THE INSTANT that became news, the knives would come out ,calling me every name in the book before anyone had read one word.

I don't actually care about that chatter (as if) but that's what would happen. And my run would absolutely remove everything I don't like about the last few years– in-story, without hand waves. Do we really think Marvel is signing up for that? Doubt it. Highly.

You can tell from my writing of the character what I think about him and his supporting cast. There actually is a way to have the cake and eat it vis a vis T'Challa and Shuri and all that. It's sitting right there in the existing text if they want to connect those dots. But the folks who own it have to want to and they'd need to give me at least two years to make it go.

WILDLY unlikely.

Courtesy of CBR's Redjack

"realism" is a crutch used by people who are new to writing super-hero fiction.

Some fans think they want more realism but, invariably, too much of the real world in super-hero comics makes for some sh*ttier super-hero comics. What they want is to feel the actions of these heroes ring TRUE which is not the same as being REAL.

The base concepts of these heroes and their worlds are just too thin to support too much true realism.

Wakanda is a scifi secret monarchy.

EVERYONE is Wakanda is an olympic level athlete and a near genius level thinker. The ritual of ascension via combat is part faith (Bast smiles on whoever wins and thus is fated by the goddess to rule), part test of combat skills and part contest of wills to see who has the necessary grit to rule. This is why ANYONE is allowed to compete. It's egalitarian without being democratic. The council exists to ADVISE the ruler, not tell him what to do or fight his decisions.

it's not a democracy. they aren't Americans.

nor do they age, speak any real language or stay dead when they're killed.

big 2 super hero comics are about what can be made to seem plausible inside their own universes, not what can be made to match reality more closely.

reality, like nostalgia, kills them.

Redjack

This is an excellent summary of the Black Panther and probably why, under its current management, Marvel may not give Redjack an opportunity (which he earned) to write T'Challa the Black Panther. At least not for couple of years to come. Remember regime change do happen, trends play out and a failed A.G.E.N.D.A. is replaced with good old fashioned super hero comic book writing.

HEF Reply #5131 on: April 21, 2021, 10:26:45 pm

Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group

Cover by KEN LASHLEY
On Sale 11/9

BY MARVEL

Whether it be comics, cinema or streaming, Marvel has mastered the bait and switch. Notice in the above write up there is no mention of T'Challa the Black Panther just Black Panther. You know, cause anyone can be a Black Panther... its just a mantle. So just like with Ridley don't be surprised with Hill as they both may drop some very unnecessary reveals.

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Miss me with the variant T'Challa being our only hope for seeing T'Challa the Black Panther in cinema. Variants are just that, variations from the original. Marvel can deliver all the variants they want but without the original what do they merit other than being a substitution. Cinematically speaking if MCU T'Challa the Black Panther has made transition then he should become King of the Wakandan Dead. This presents an opportunity to show T'Challa the Black Panther going on a quest in the afterlife to become king once again.

T'Challa the Black Panther's trials and challenges in the Wakanda of ancestors and ancestresses could showcase untapped narratives and story followups. He could meet, confer and contest with previous historical Black Panthers. Via sacred ritual T'Challa the Black Panther and Shuri could commune and visit one another. Through some twisted sorcery Klaw could manifest as his energy being thus presenting another foe to vanquish.

His arch adversary could once again be Killmonger and his advisor Zuri. Not to mention that his father T'Chaka is there as is Killmonger's dad N'Joba. No wonder there aren't any men in Black Panther Wakanda Forever they're all dead. I could build a conspiracy theory around that but the HEF faithful can do that for themselves.

The potential love interest would be staggering. T'Challa the Black Panther being involved with historical Wakandan women would unleash a floodgate of stories. T'Challa the Black Panther could revisit the original Dora Milaje concept when there were only two and they were meant to be betrothed to the king.

T'Challa the Black Panther - King of the Dead is the way to go forward. It can be introduced in Black Panther 3 and made into a Disney+ drama, fantasy series. This way everybody wins. The woke get their female driven Wakanda Forever narrative led by Shuri and other guest stars. The faithful fans and enthusiasts get T'Challa the Black Panther as king, genius, master tactician and strategist, mystic and a man who finds love and romance with some very interesting Wakandan women. It honors Chadwick Boseman by having the cinematic character he worked so hard to bring to life all while heroically suffering the ravages of cancer live on. While both character and actor have died this allows them both to be immortalized and live in a new way and continue to inspire generations to come.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 08:48:25 pm by Ture »

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile

Cover by KEN LASHLEY
On Sale 11/9

BY MARVEL

Whether it be comics, cinema or streaming, Marvel has mastered the bait and switch. Notice in the above write up there is no mention of T'Challa the Black Panther just Black Panther. You know, cause anyone can be a Black Panther... its just a mantle. So just like with Ridley don't be surprised with Hill as they both may drop some very unnecessary reveals.

Hill does say at the bottom "Hopefully it speaks to longtime fans of the character while also onboarding new readers into his world."

Who knows, I am trying to be optimistic

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group

Cover by KEN LASHLEY
On Sale 11/9

BY MARVEL

Hill does say at the bottom "Hopefully it speaks to longtime fans of the character while also onboarding new readers into his world."

Who knows, I am trying to be optimistic

Optimism is a cautionary tale where T'Challa the Black Panther concerned. Marvel's staff of writers, editors and artist for whatever reason persist in separating or worst divorcing T'Challa the Black Panther from Wakanda. The country was an outgrowth of Black Panther intended to support the character. Obviously someone did not get the memo including some fans who wanted T'Challa the Black Panther to go to New York and be a full time Avenger.

There has been a constant assault on the character because of what he and his country represent soon after he was introduced. The barrage refocused due to Priest's realigning the character back to his intended status. The results were an inoperable brain tumor and a strategy of loosing to win. With Hudlin's Deadliest of the Species, T'Challa not only took a devastating defeat but the weaponizing of the mantle was developed as the push for Shuri to be Black Panther began. Aaron followed up with the destruction of Wakanda via inundation.

The attacks persisted intensifying with Maberry and reaching their zenith with Coates and Ridley. One brief reprieve was shoehorned in by Liss. T'Challa the Black Panther existence is disturbing to some and while they cannot erase the charcter due to his historical accomplishments they have instead settled on corrupting him and giving his country to someone else. Indeed optimism is a cautionary tale where T'Challa the Black Panther concerned.

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
First off, Recast T'Challa the Black Panther.

Second,

Miss me with the variant T'Challa being our only hope for seeing T'Challa the Black Panther in cinema. Variants are just that, variations from the original. Marvel can deliver all the variants they want but without the original what do they merit other than being a substitution. Cinematically speaking if MCU T'Challa the Black Panther has made transition then he should become King of the Wakandan Dead. This presents an opportunity to show T'Challa the Black Panther going on a quest in the afterlife to become king once again.

T'Challa the Black Panther's trials and challenges in the Wakanda of ancestors and ancestresses could showcase untapped narratives and story followups. He could meet, confer and contest with previous historical Black Panthers. Via sacred ritual T'Challa the Black Panther and Shuri could commune and visit one another. Through some twisted sorcery Klaw could manifest as his energy being thus presenting another foe to vanquish.

His arch adversary could once again be Killmonger and his advisor Zuri. Not to mention that his father T'Chaka is there as is Killmonger's dad N'Joba. No wonder there aren't any men in Black Panther Wakanda Forever they're all dead. I could build a conspiracy theory around that but the HEF faithful can do that for themselves.

The potential love interest would be staggering. T'Challa the Black Panther being involved with historical Wakandan women would unleash a floodgate of stories. T'Challa the Black Panther could revisit the original Dora Milaje concept when there were only two and they were meant to be betrothed to the king.

T'Challa the Black Panther - King of the Dead is the way to go forward. It can be introduced in Black Panther 3 and made into a Disney+ drama, fantasy series. This way everybody wins. The woke get their female driven Wakanda Forever narrative led by Shuri and other guest stars. The faithful fans and enthusiasts get T'Challa the Black Panther as king, genius, master tactician and strategist, mystic and a man who finds love and romance with some very interesting Wakandan women. It honors Chadwick Boseman by having the cinematic character he worked so hard to bring to life all while heroically suffering the ravages of cancer live on. While both character and actor have died this allows them both to be immortalized and live in a new way and continue to inspire generations to come.

And third,

If T'Challa is to die by being killed in battle (ridiculously unnecessary) or from injury or succumb to illness (adding further insult) the entire lineup from Endgame had better show up for the funeral. Notable standouts and conversations should be heard taking place in T'Challa the Black Panther's Techno Jungle.

Old man Cap - He was the most honorable and forgiving man I've ever met.

M'Baku - He proved himself the most capable leader of Wakanda. He spared my life and we became brothers in arms.

Bucky - He offered me sanctuary when there was no place left for me to go.

Sam Wilson - Shuri told me it was T'Challa who designed, built and gifted me these wings and uniform.

Namor - We first met during the annual combat trials hosted by our respective kingdoms. He best me on several occasions. Once, I am ashamed to say, even under water.

Hawkeye - He made beating me look easy. Now I don't feel so bad.

Okoye - He defeated Killmonger when myself and several Doras could not. Quiet as it is kept, he was the greatest warrior of Wakanda.

Ayo to the Winter Soldier -  It was T'Challa who designed your new arm with the disarming protocols. Though reluctant to use it, he even developed a kill switch for Vision.

Shuri - Few know that I got the idea for my lab from this, his secret techno jungle. He was just a boy, much younger than me when he designed and built Baba's new Panther habit here. T'Challa upgraded the design for himself some years later. He designed and built the first royal talon fighter. T'Challa was a true polymath and with all that he always let me shine, he was that humble. Never needing approval or seeking applause. I stand tall because I stand on his shoulders.

These conversations take place in the Ancestral Realm.

Zuri to T'Chaka - I've yet to greet T'Challa.

Killmonger - He is hiding from me. We have some unfinished business.

T'Chaka - I think your business will have to wait quite some time.

And this conversation occurs Nowhere.

Bast - My regrets for your family and friend's sorrow. I pulled you from their spacetime line to prepare you for Kang and the Secret War to come.

T'Challa - So shall it be.

PUT SOME, NO, MUCH RESPECT ON HIS NAME AND TRULY HONOR AND PAY HOMAGE TO T'CHALLA THE BLACK PANTHER!

« Last Edit: August 22, 2022, 10:33:00 am by Ture »

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
If ONLY. But stuff like that would require them to actually truly respect what Chad did and T'Challa the character. Which they have clearly shown their level of care and respect for Chad and T'Challa seems to point towards monetary gain only

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
I nice panel from Captain America #3

Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Haven't read the whole thing yet, just a quick breeze through. Sam Wilson Cap book just got crazy. Wolf may have had the most Priest like plan in decades. If he can write Tchalla like Wolf, I'll take it. Lol
Reggie Hudlin-

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group

The supposed Wakanda Forever social movement is a concept with merit and requires handling by a writer capable of expressing its complications. One such detail is crediting T'Challa the Black Panther with starting or inspiring such a movement to offer "disillusioned Americans emigrants" aka so called Black Americans (in actuality Afrakans of USA citizenship) a chance to live as a free and empowered people.  I find hard to accept that Crossbones would call Sam Captain America, not to mention how Sam defeated him.

Sam Wilson aka Black Cap isn't a bad read at all, in and of itself. the interjection of T'Challa the Black Panther's Wakanda and it people may become problematic. Scale wise Wakanda is way out of Sam's league or at least it should be if written to potential. White Wolf does what he does well enough. Sam gets to shine after all it is his book though i did have enough of how Sam kept referencing Shuri though. T'Challa the Black Panther's entrance was great though I do dread the upcoming outcome of his and Sam's fight.

I remain unfazed by Sam adopting Steve's identity as Captain America. I preferred Sam as the Falcon and think that an all black low level vibranium laced winged suit with some tech and gadgets gifted him by T'Challa the Black Panther would have sufficed. I hope Tochi Onyebuchi has enough integrity to write T'Challa the Black Panther' as not only being aware of the White Wolf's machinations but with a counter plan already in play while also easily of dissuading Sam of wanting to fight him. Such writing would help offset the offerings of T'Challa as he has and is presented in his own book.

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA

The supposed Wakanda Forever social movement is a concept with merit and requires handling by a writer capable of expressing its complications. One such detail is crediting T'Challa the Black Panther with starting or inspiring such a movement to offer "disillusioned Americans emigrants" aka so called Black Americans (in actuality Afrakans of USA citizenship) a chance to live as a free and empowered people.  I find hard to accept that Crossbones would call Sam Captain America, not to mention how Sam defeated him.

Sam Wilson aka Black Cap isn't a bad read at all, in and of itself. the interjection of T'Challa the Black Panther's Wakanda and it people may become problematic. Scale wise Wakanda is way out of Sam's league or at least it should be if written to potential. White Wolf does what he does well enough. Sam gets to shine after all it is his book though i did have enough of how Sam kept referencing Shuri though. T'Challa the Black Panther's entrance was great though I do dread the upcoming outcome of his and Sam's fight.

I remain unfazed by Sam adopting Steve's identity as Captain America. I preferred Sam as the Falcon and think that an all black low level vibranium laced winged suit with some tech and gadgets gifted him by T'Challa the Black Panther would have sufficed. I hope Tochi Onyebuchi has enough integrity to write T'Challa the Black Panther' as not only being aware of the White Wolf's machinations but with a counter plan already in play while also easily of dissuading Sam of wanting to fight him. Such writing would help offset the offerings of T'Challa as he has and is presented in his own book.

Excellent, articulate, perceptive review my brother. As expected from a mind like yours...

...but the likelihood of T'Challa being written correctly in this book or any other by Marvel, and Redjack isn't authoring said book? Ranges from "Never happen" to "Not even hopeful enough to wish for it". At least it does, imo.

Observe, for instance, the absolute STUPIDITY of the notion of Sam Wilson actually fighting with T'Challa. The bald faced stupidity of such...given their history together...is just this side of intolerable. The conclusion to such a conflict was long ago determined. If T'Challa could do THIS to the Super Serum Cap who's had longer than a lifetime to hone his skills and literally taught Sam how to scrap...

...then there's no way that this couldn't end in anything but swift defeat for Sam.

This entire affair wouldn't have even merited The White Wolf's attention; at most? Hunter would have hired some ringers to manipulate the WAKANDA FOREVER movement [ like having them supplied via dummy corporations by SILVER SABLE ] in order to draw Sam out, have him run the gauntlet of crumbs through the dummy corporations, into a trap that would preferably allow them to extract from Sam's mind close hold top secret information from the supercape and espionage USA community, and clone Sam without his knowledge in order to make CLAM...Clone Sam...do unpatriotic, explosive things that would put the USA in hot water internationally.

The Silver Sable is a FORMIDABLE h2h combatant, weapons master, and strategist. She would give Sam fits. Add her crew THE WILD PACK into the mix, and on top of that just to make life unnecessarily bad for Sam we add THE PALADIN to Sable and her high level resources? And we have a real fight on our hands for Sam, ladies and germs. [ Plus, Sam actively dislikes PALADIN...]

But Hunter? Would literally kill Sam. FAST. And mercilessly, too. Unless Sam goes through a serious h2h upgrade [ HINT, HINT, he NEEDS TO DO SO ASAP ], Sam shouldn't be anywhere near stupid enough to mess with White Wolf. Remember how Anti-Cap handled Sam? White Wolf would do that, but with more style and homicidal flavor.

Btw, in the comic book that PRIEST wrote teaming Sam and Cap together vs Anti-Cap...with Sam/Falcon fighting Anti-Cap? Sam was using a modified open hand slapping style taken straight from KANDEKA, a subcategory of skill derived from the Alkebulan/Afrakan/etc art of Kipura from Kongo.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
As usual Supreme Illuminati well said with the receipts to back it up. I particularly agree with how the White Wolf would have manipulated situation and its players. Silver Sable was a good addition. Excellent observation and connect on the use of Kipura from Kongo.

Here is the page where T'Challa the Black Panther enters the scene.

Thought you might appreciate this SI.