Author Topic: Sophia Stewart, The Real Creator of ‘The Matrix,’ Wins Billion Dollar Copyright  (Read 38870 times)

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
...And somebody be prepared to explain the third movie to me they lost me somewhere during the time Neo got rescued and went blind!

You too?
 ;D

Here we go.

Neo was blinded to create a sense of vulnerability in a character who now appeared to be invincible. This also plays on the scene in RELOADED where we're told that there were other Neo's and they all failed. Neo could stop Sentinels outside of the Matrix because he had evolved beyond what the Architect i.e. The Matrix had anticipated.

Neo represents the wildcard aspect of humanity that allows them to overcome superior odds. It is a staple of the heroic journey.

Offline FLEX HECTIC

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • FLEX HECTIC
Thanks Jefferson... Now I'm even more confused because even blind he still had a Superman fight with Agent Smith!

Being blind was an excuse to use more special effects to top the two previous movies if you ask me!

So Neo evolved into an EMP?

Offline Redjack

• Honorary Wakandan
  • i've never had a hero. i don't worship people.
    • View Profile
    • a dreamnasium
Soon you will come to know. When the bullet hits the bone.

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Wow, that thread on SHADOW AND ACT is still active.  That's a month after the original posting. 

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Thanks Jefferson... Now I'm even more confused because even blind he still had a Superman fight with Agent Smith!

Being blind was an excuse to use more special effects to top the two previous movies if you ask me!

So Neo evolved into an EMP?

Neo's exploits were more impressive given the fact that he was now blind. It took him to another level on the heroic journey. It also plays into the Biblical themes with Samson and his last act of heroism as a Judge.

Yes, Neo evolved and exhausted every ounce of power he had. It is similar to the Legacy virus in the Cable mythos. The legacy virus holds back Cable's immense power otherwise it would kill him. When Nate reached his full potentail he died, the same thing happened with Neo.

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Wow, that thread on SHADOW AND ACT is still active.  That's a month after the original posting.

Why are you surprised?

The Sophia Stewart story has reached critical mass. It is large enough to attract attention and it has the underpinnings of truth in relation to Black exploitation.

It is the Perfect storm.

Offline Redjack

• Honorary Wakandan
  • i've never had a hero. i don't worship people.
    • View Profile
    • a dreamnasium
except, at its core is a talentless liar out for a quick payday on the backs of people who can actually do what she pretends to.

not really the black experience as I've experienced it. My people all worked for what they got.

Mileage varies.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 12:28:22 am by Redjack »
Soon you will come to know. When the bullet hits the bone.