Author Topic: Sophia Stewart, The Real Creator of ‘The Matrix,’ Wins Billion Dollar Copyright  (Read 38929 times)

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
It's hard for me to follow what part of this you are understanding.  So, you get that she's lying about winning the lawsuit.  But you still cling to the idea that "someone" ripped off her ideas, or someone black was robbed in the making of the Matrix.  And your point is...they had black people in the cast? 

The_Scribe

I only found this so far.  It seems that this claim is denied.  http://www.leagle.com/xmlresult.aspx?page=4&xmldoc=In FDCO 20130327A63.xml&docbase=CsLwAr3-2007-Curr&SizeDisp=7  So, where did this win a "billion dollars" come from?

The_Scribe

As I said, forget Stewart. 

I wanted an expert opinion, and I understand your cautiousness, about the Marvel similarities.  Stewart aside, I am getting blips of memory of a comic book project.  Stewart aside, I wanted to know what your opinion is on the coincidences in The Matrix.  Is "coincidence" politically safe?  Coincidences then.  Just for fun, no Stewart, just for fun, try this:

1.  What would a Calisto (made beautiful), from the X-men stories look like in real life?
2.  If I were going to design a hovercraft, underground city for the Panther and cast the Panther, did The Matrix meet expectations?
3.  If I were going to cast the Enchantress of Thor's story, did the "lady in red dress" fail?
4.  If I didn't want to use expensive, corny looking Sentinels, did The Matrix fail?
5.  If I wanted to cast Blade, did Morpheus in the first Matrix fail?
6.  If I wanted to cast Storm, alongside the Black Panther, did Nona's casting fail?
7.  If I wanted to cast Kanilla of Thor's stories, did the wife of Frenchman fail?
8.  If I wanted to cast the villain from Xmen's stories, the trip into a mystically created Hell, did the Frenchman fail?

I could go on.  Facts are out.  There is no evidence.  Speculation.  You are a director.  Speculation.  And yes, there were too many Black people for a Hollywood movie.  Someone insisted they be there or only "tag alongs" would be seen as is typical.  That insistence required a moral minded African-American.  Yes?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 03:48:47 pm by The_Scribe »

Offline Maxine Shaw

• HEF Attorney-at-LOL
    • View Profile
Black folks are addicted to victimhood and allergic to research. 

No offense, but this thread should really, REALLY be locked. The information is erroneous, The_Scribe is annoying, and every time we post, it just boosts the search engines when stuff like "sophia stewart matrix" gets Googled.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 04:39:22 pm by Maxine Shaw »
She wanted attention and that's what she got. - more words of wisdom from HEF's favorite rape apologist TripleX

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Sophia is only culturally significant among a subset of black folks. Mosquito bumps like this have to be ignored.  Their lack of response is appropiate.

In the case of Lauryn Hill, she was sued and lost, correct?  She collaborated with other musicians and didn't want to give them money or credit.  Doesn't mean she isn't talented. But it does mean she had help. 

I never said anyone infringed legally on HOUSE PARTY.  They did sequels I didn't like, but the studio commisioned them. 

But none of this has anything to do with Ms. Stewart.  You admit her claim about THE TERMINATOR is nonsense..but you still seem to holding on to the idea that she's legit in some way.  But you've never read her book.  You've never even held it in her hand.  So why do you believe her?

Stewart's interviews as previously mentioned are very compelling. If she is lying, she still has mastered the art of storytelling with her narrative surrounding THE MATRIX and TERMINATOR.

TERMINATOR is tenous but as she explains it there is a connection that works.

You will enjoy this part.

The last interview I heard from her, Stewart, refutes Ellison's claims about being the creator of TERMINATOR. Conspiracy or no, once again her analysis of his work in relation to her claims was worthwhile.

P.S. The THIRD EYE will be read soon. Should I reserve a copy for you as well?

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
The court HAS NOT given her a dime.  You keep believing her made up story.

Stewart has never claimed that she received any form of settlement from Warner Bros., The Wachowzki Bros., or Cameron.

The_Scribe

Hey!!!

I did not start this post.  >:( I'm not interested in Stewart's story. 

The_Scribe

I have another similarity.  If you remember Marvel's Qausimodo (spelling?).  Put a computerized afro on Quasimodo and Woop; there it is. ;D  Mechanized Modok didn't reach. ;D  I'm going to research something.  I am not allergic.

AND, I will say it again; That many Black Folks don't show up in a movie unless Tarzan or a slave plantation/ship are involved.  Blacks "tag along".

I'm out. 8)

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
To Reggie's "Mosquito bump" comment.

MATRIX fans know full well who Stewart is as her story has reached critical mass. Check the sites and you will see for yourself. Again, the notion of The Wachowski's allowing their fandom to have any impression that they are thieving hacks is something that I think they would want to address.

As I mentioned before, Cameron admits to NOTHING even though a settlement was made. That lets his many fans know that he solely claims credit for the TERMINATOR franchise.

If he can do that in the face of a settlement, why can't the Wachowski's do it with a "Mosquito" who never won a dime?

The_Scribe

Well, I thought the god machine in Matrix 3 was a cool version of Quasimodo. ;)

Offline FLEX HECTIC

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • FLEX HECTIC
On the other hand... This would make an interesting story for a script!

But seriously The_Scribe you are muscling in on my self appointed TROLL racket here and I may sue you for using my schtick! ;)

There is only room for one TROLL at Hudlin's and that is my divine duty to be that deal! ;D

Carry on...

The_Scribe

As I said, forget Stewart. 

I wanted an expert opinion, and I understand your cautiousness, about the Marvel similarities.  Stewart aside, I am getting blips of memory of a comic book project.  Stewart aside, I wanted to know what your opinion is on the coincidences in The Matrix.  Is "coincidence" politically safe?  Coincidences then.  Just for fun, no Stewart, just for fun, try this:

1.  What would a Calisto (made beautiful), from the X-men stories look like in real life?
2.  If I were going to design a hovercraft, underground city for the Panther and cast the Panther, did The Matrix meet expectations?
3.  If I were going to cast the Enchantress of Thor's story, did the "lady in red dress" fail?
4.  If I didn't want to use expensive, corny looking Sentinels, did The Matrix fail?
5.  If I wanted to cast Blade, did Morpheus in the first Matrix fail?
6.  If I wanted to cast Storm, alongside the Black Panther, did Nona's casting fail?
7.  If I wanted to cast Kanilla of Thor's stories, did the wife of Frenchman fail?
8.  If I wanted to cast the villain from Xmen's stories, the trip into a mystically created Hell, did the Frenchman fail?

I could go on.  Facts are out.  There is no evidence.  Speculation.  You are a director.  Speculation.  And yes, there were too many Black people for a Hollywood movie.  Someone insisted they be there or only "tag alongs" would be seen as is typical.  That insistence required a moral minded African-American.  Yes?

A'ight TROLL.  I'll cut you in on the royalties. lol

One correction to item 7, I did a mix of Karnilla and Selene.  I think Selene appeared in New Mutants then joined the Hellfire club.  I hoped the Great One would comment on versions of how real the characters can be before my beddy-by time.  Night-Night.

Offline FLEX HECTIC

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • FLEX HECTIC
That's all you had to say... ;)

Let's talk TROLL percentage points and I'll give you certain threads to TROLL in and you won't even have to pay a protection tax up front!

I also got Mods on other sites on payroll so let me know how far you want to stretch your TROLL empire!

Anywho...

Sophie has to come through in the Range Rover on some rims before I believe that she is caked up like that!

I need to see various persons of high level kissing the pinky ring like she was the second coming of Oprah if the checks did come that big!

You will know because I would have shut my mouth as her goons came over to see about a brotha! 8)

Sophia: "Flex, lemme holla at you a minute!"

Flex: "Hey girlfriend!"

Sophia: "You see the pinky ring dontchoo?"

Flex: "Uh yeah... (Smooch smooch)!"

Sophia: "You keep TROLLING on me like that and you gonna disappear... Pheel me?"

Flex: "Dem just jokes, ma'am!"

Sophia: "You wanna keep eating in this game? I suggest you play your position and stay in your lane... Not mine! Now here are some gap fillers to fill them gaps in your pocket you my beyotch now okay!"

Flex: "Yes Queen Oracle!"

Sophia: "Now go shopping for some feet pajama lingerie and I'll be by later to see you!"

Something like that will prove her point!

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Black folks are addicted to victimhood and allergic to research. 

No offense, but this thread should really, REALLY be locked. The information is erroneous, The_Scribe is annoying, and every time we post, it just boosts the search engines when stuff like "sophia stewart matrix" gets Googled.
Glad to know I can still drop verse now and then to move the crowd.

Reading this, I was tempted to end this as to not contribute to the Matrix like infection of Sophia Stewart, but then realized this story won't go away no matter what. 

However, Scribe, I can no longer follow your thread of thought.  You seem to be saying that Marvel should sue the W's since in your mind, everything in the Matrix has a Marvel antecedent.  Have you ever thought about what might have influenced Stan and Jack? 

As for Cameron and the W's addressing her claims, why should they?  Has she won anything?  If Cameron doesn't address Ellison, why should anyone address her?  It would be the biggest thing that ever happened to her in her life. 

The_Scribe

Okay.  The King has spoken.  I assume the king is saying by not saying that there are no apparent similarities between Matrix an Marvel characters.  Afro Madok/Quasimodo is still cool though.  ;D   

Now, to the The_Scribe doubters, put your keyboard where your Avatar is.  Premise:  Without a Black theme, like slavery, civil rights, jungle etc., massive numbers of Black people do not show up in a Hollywood movie.  Now, The_Scribe doubters, put your keyboard where your Avatar is.  Show me ONE movie from Hollywood where the premise is not so.  I will be forever grateful.  I mean really!  Take your time.    ;)