Author Topic: SUPREME ILLUMINATI'S CIVIL DISCUSSION WITH LOVECRAFTY AND ANY OTHERS...  (Read 17643 times)

Offline The Evasive 1

• View Profile
    • My Space Page
Re: SUPREME ILLUMINATI'S CIVIL DISCUSSION WITH LOVECRAFTY AND ANY OTHERS...
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2007, 01:38:40 pm »
Man! I loved this discussion! Thank you Supreme Illness and others for bringing the knowledge and slapping love....Uh...well craft down because of some of the inane things he was spouting. Can't completely blame him though. As you all I'm sure are aware he is saying the same things we have heard from other folks of different hues who don't like the idea of a complete Eurocentric foundation of civilization shook.

You all reminded me about some of the books I read in throughout college and still have in my current collection. I had to go dust off my copy of "Destruction of the Black Civilization" from Williams after you all started citing it. ;)

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2007, 01:46:01 pm »
Man! I loved this discussion! Thank you Supreme Illness and others for bringing the knowledge and slapping love....Uh...well craft down because of some of the inane things he was spouting. Can't completely blame him though. As you all I'm sure are aware he is saying the same things we have heard from other folks of different hues who don't like the idea of a complete Eurocentric foundation of civilization shook.

You all reminded me about some of the books I read in throughout college and still have in my current collection. I had to go dust off my copy of "Destruction of the Black Civilization" from Williams after you all started citing it. ;)

madd props and MUCHO love for the shout out,Evasive1! I am very glad that you read this thread and left such a tite post,for real.Holla true,and believe you me there is plenty of beatins to hand out,man.How did you come to know of this site? Glad to have you,however you came through...anybody OG enough to go grab his DESTRUCTION for a discussion is a must-have here at HEF...hahaha,and I liked that "Supreme Illness" joint...
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline The Evasive 1

• View Profile
    • My Space Page
« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2007, 11:43:25 am »

madd props and MUCHO love for the shout out,Evasive1! I am very glad that you read this thread and left such a tite post,for real.Holla true,and believe you me there is plenty of beatins to hand out,man.How did you come to know of this site? Glad to have you,however you came through...anybody OG enough to go grab his DESTRUCTION for a discussion is a must-have here at HEF...hahaha,and I liked that "Supreme Illness" joint...

Ah, the story of my life? Or at least Panther fan to Internet board lurker/poster?

Some months ago I walked into a comic book shop on an off day from work. I hadn't done something like that since I was in high school, which is about that same time I stopped collecting comics. However, I happen to discover this book on the shelf with the title, "Who Is the Black Panther". I hadn't read BP since I was kid and I remember not being terribly impressed back then. However, I am always in search of media that portrays blacks in a positive role so I decided to pick it up and give it a a read...

Wow. That's all I can say. Wow.

I wanted to find out how Hudlin got involved with writing BP, let alone comics, so I started surfing the Net reading all the interviews and critiques both bad and good. This led me to read comics message boards which led me to that other BP board, the Black Panther Message Board, where I believe alot of the same folks here frequent. I was amazed at the animosity toward Hudlin and the current BP run and I was kind of getting disgusted. I tried to find other boards but I noticed some were shutting down their BP threads or were havens for anti-Hudlin folks. I eventually cam to Hudlins site to see if I could at least drop some compliments to him and give my support as I thought what he was doing with BP was needed and entertaining. Unfortunately, the site was down for awhile so I was never able to register and it was like that for awhile as I'm sure you are all aware. Luckily, I came back one last time and notice the new layout of Reggie's site so I registered, and jumped on the forums.

And here I am. A pro-Hudlin BP fan (Not saying I agree with everything Hudlin has done, but overall he has my support :) ). I even ran out and started collecting comics again starting with the Priest run of BP,which I read in it's entirety. Loved it with reservations too.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 11:15:03 am by Evasive1 »

Offline kitamu Re

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2007, 02:44:10 pm »
And here I am. A pro-Hudlin BP fan (Not saying I agree with everything Hudlin has done, but overall he has my support  ). I even ran out and started collecting comics again starting with the Priest run of BP,which I read in it's entirety. Loved it with reservations too.

Welcome aboard.

Offline bluezulu

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2007, 03:26:45 pm »
almost my exact story but about two years later. Welcome and I am glad that you are big enough person to seek your own truth and not let someone out in cyberspace decide it for you. Knowledge is power.

Offline kitamu Re

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2007, 04:12:32 pm »
almost my exact story but about two years later

so true, now if we can just clone two more reginald hudlins

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 11, 2007, 09:23:17 pm »
almost my exact story but about two years later

so true, now if we can just clone two more reginald hudlins

hahahaha,real talk right there dawg...
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #67 on: April 04, 2007, 12:02:36 pm »
because a guest was reading it, i got curious.

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 24, 2007, 10:29:33 am »

I have actually noted a number of guests perusing this thread of late,now that you mention it,Mastr...
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

Offline The Evasive 1

• View Profile
    • My Space Page
« Reply #69 on: April 24, 2007, 11:17:25 am »

I have actually noted a number of guests perusing this thread of late,now that you mention it,Mastr...

Is there a concern some "troll" is gathering  info for some nefarious purpose?

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 24, 2007, 11:52:38 am »
I like trolls of nefarious purposes,gives me a target to aim at,lol...
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC: