Author Topic: Worst End of School Year Mom Ever  (Read 1679 times)

Offline Maxine Shaw

• HEF Attorney-at-LOL
    • View Profile
Worst End of School Year Mom Ever
« on: June 05, 2013, 02:31:03 pm »
You know the Beginning of School Enthusiasm? When the pencils are fresh and the notebooks are new and the kids' backpacks don't look like they lined the den of a pack of filthy hyenas? Moms, remember how you packed innovative and nutritional lunches and laid clothes out the night before and labeled shelves for each child's work and school correspondence and completed homework in a timely manner?

I am exactly still like that at the end of school, except the opposite.

We are limping, limping across the finish line, folks. I tapped out somewhere in April and at this point, it is a miracle my kids are still even going to school. I haven't checked homework folders in three weeks, because, well, I just can't. Cannot. Can. Not. I can't look at the homework in the folder. Is there homework in the folder? I don't even know. Are other moms still looking in the homework folder? I don't even care.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jen-hatmaker/worst-end-of-school-year-mom-ever_b_3378480.html

Hang in there, everybody! ;)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 08:14:12 pm by Maxine Shaw »
She wanted attention and that's what she got. - more words of wisdom from HEF's favorite rape apologist TripleX

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Worst End of School Year Mom Ever
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 09:39:37 pm »
Moms are emailing that article to one another all over. 

Offline Maxine Shaw

• HEF Attorney-at-LOL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 01:51:44 am »
Teachers, too. Even those of us with no kids - no kids, that is, except for the 25 we see EVERY DAY. You know all that sh*t you don't want to look at? Neither do we. Blame the administration, cuz I would've set this little lambs out to pasture the minute that STAAR was over. (Wait - can't do that because it's the benchmark exams. Then the end-of-year testing for those oh-so-necessary federal funding and job security. But after that, WE OUTTA HEAH!!!!!)
She wanted attention and that's what she got. - more words of wisdom from HEF's favorite rape apologist TripleX

Offline Mr. Peejay

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 03:22:50 pm »
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I am so done.
Fork.
Done.