Author Topic: POISONING KIDS AND NO ONE CARES  (Read 2184 times)

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
POISONING KIDS AND NO ONE CARES
« on: May 31, 2013, 11:47:30 pm »
from GAWKER:

TruthmongerUChildoftheKoRn1L

Sold water purification systems for a short while. Used my own money to test the water in a school in DC it had 300 times the amount of lead allowed (no amount of lead is acceptable as it accumulates in the body)... I offered to sell them at my cost and put them in the fountains for the kids at no cost (usually 25 to 50 bucks), but no one took me up on it. It was one of the worst schools (worst grades and discipline etc.) So as an experiment I put two in for free and turned off all the others. Within months the kids were doing great. I went to a PTA meeting and a board meeting trying to get them to cough up some money to stop poisoning their kids.... not one donor!!! over the next year the filters wore out and they figured out how to turn on the other fountains again. (even after they turned them on still most kids would use the ones with filters, till they wore out). Talk about devastated.. I don't even have kids and I seem to care more for them then these as holes and their parents with spinning rims at a thousand bucks a pop... go figure... America the brain dead consumer morons.... I stopped trying after that and a couple said after giving them a booklet I put together of all the required "notices" in papers about the water and they said "we like our doctor".... One out of two people will die from heart related "disease" which is directly a result of the water they drink and hello.... shower with (your skin absorbs 200 times the toxins then by drinking it) "My people perish for the lack of knowledge".... not "education/indoctrination/servitude" At least it seems that most of the people here have a clue.... Prepare for a violent revolution... or get educated in law and sue these Communists into oblivion!! Your choice.

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: POISONING KIDS AND NO ONE CARES
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 02:52:53 pm »
You have pop-culture that is immensely popular in our community that promotes nihilsim and materialism. It should be no surprise that the rims outweigh their children's welfare.

Look at it this way, by 55 a lot of those parents will be the passenger of a tricked out Hearst while Flaming hot Cheetos and purple Haze Kool-aid is served at the repasse.

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
Re: POISONING KIDS AND NO ONE CARES
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 12:58:42 pm »
from GAWKER:

TruthmongerUChildoftheKoRn1L

Sold water purification systems for a short while. Used my own money to test the water in a school in DC it had 300 times the amount of lead allowed (no amount of lead is acceptable as it accumulates in the body)... I offered to sell them at my cost and put them in the fountains for the kids at no cost (usually 25 to 50 bucks), but no one took me up on it. It was one of the worst schools (worst grades and discipline etc.) So as an experiment I put two in for free and turned off all the others. Within months the kids were doing great. I went to a PTA meeting and a board meeting trying to get them to cough up some money to stop poisoning their kids.... not one donor!!! over the next year the filters wore out and they figured out how to turn on the other fountains again. (even after they turned them on still most kids would use the ones with filters, till they wore out). Talk about devastated.. I don't even have kids and I seem to care more for them then these as holes and their parents with spinning rims at a thousand bucks a pop... go figure... America the brain dead consumer morons.... I stopped trying after that and a couple said after giving them a booklet I put together of all the required "notices" in papers about the water and they said "we like our doctor".... One out of two people will die from heart related "disease" which is directly a result of the water they drink and hello.... shower with (your skin absorbs 200 times the toxins then by drinking it) "My people perish for the lack of knowledge".... not "education/indoctrination/servitude" At least it seems that most of the people here have a clue.... Prepare for a violent revolution... or get educated in law and sue these Communists into oblivion!! Your choice.

Jesus.

Jesus Christ.

Hold up a second. You have any documents showing the improvement of the kids at the school you put the purified water in? I am absolutely down to see it and agitate not only at the school you were previously at but also every single school here in CA too. Plus the home water that we use. I'm seriously down. You got any websites or whatever that can dispense this kind of knowledge?
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw