Author Topic: sam wilson and crew comics and tpb reviews for you, 12/20/06.  (Read 10204 times)

Offline zulu801

• Honorary Wakandan
  • No matter how hard you try you can't stop this..
    • View Profile
Re: sam wilson and crew comics and tpb reviews for you, 12/20/06.
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2006, 04:19:49 pm »
Great points you made Sam in regards to your review of CA/IM Casuality of War.  I enjoyed reading the way CA told IM I want to talk to Tony Stark w/o the headgear.  As you mentioned and I came w/ a similar conclusion this gave us as readers a totally different perspective of TS as TS not IM.  We read, from my POV, not TS the zillionare, futurist, weapons guru, we read TS as a man who is dealing with major conflicts from within his actions during CW.  A question to raise is how or when TS will learn that, IMO, he is a huge pawn in the game (SHRA game) despite his past action?

Offline David Yardin

• View Profile
    • www.davidyardin.com
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2006, 09:03:06 pm »
DY, my Aquarian brother...where you been hiding?
:D

and becuz you're cool people, i think i'll pick up your Deadly Genesis what if book.

Oh yeah... ARVELL makes a great name for a character.

im just sayin'...

i've only seen it once (becuz of a google search)...and i still dont know anything about that character.

I don't mind throwing in Easter eggs, but I don't get much say in naming characters :-\

So you're writing the next "What If?" Then I know it'll be good. I'm expecting something more than "I Was an Missing Summers Brother".

Actually I drew it, David Hine wrote it.

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2006, 06:56:19 am »
Easter egg away brother!!
You've seen my myspace dood.
if u could do that, that woould be the greatest BDAY gift ever.
i'm just sayin'...

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline Sam Wilson

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2006, 08:10:55 am »
Great points you made Sam in regards to your review of CA/IM Casuality of War.  I enjoyed reading the way CA told IM I want to talk to Tony Stark w/o the headgear.  As you mentioned and I came w/ a similar conclusion this gave us as readers a totally different perspective of TS as TS not IM.  We read, from my POV, not TS the zillionare, futurist, weapons guru, we read TS as a man who is dealing with major conflicts from within his actions during CW.  A question to raise is how or when TS will learn that, IMO, he is a huge pawn in the game (SHRA game) despite his past action?

actually, that was my review partner wktf who wrote that review, I still haven't caught up on civil war, I fell behind because of work... :(

Offline Open palm

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2007, 07:43:29 pm »

So you're writing the next "What If?" Then I know it'll be good. I'm expecting something more than "I Was an Missing Summers Brother".

Actually I drew it, David Hine wrote it.

So I see. Great work. It should be retitled "I Was a Psychopathic Summers Brother".  :)
Do you prefer a hero who will confirm your deepest fears? Or a hero who will inspire faith in humanity and goodness?