Author Topic: Supreme Illuminati... He's That Deal!  (Read 5649 times)

Offline FLEX HECTIC

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • FLEX HECTIC
Supreme Illuminati... He's That Deal!
« on: July 16, 2013, 01:50:42 pm »
I just survived a phone conversation with the one and only Mr. Supreme Illuminati and I am conflicted now about who is the deeper brotha him or Mshindo! ;D

But I believe we have found the head of security for the black comic book convention and also someone to do martial arts demos as part of the show!

You never really know a man until you engage him in a good phone conversation and I feel I have found a brother of like minds!

And yes he is fanboy certified to the core!

http://www.atacxgym.com

Atacx Security Service... Specializing in self defense, bodyguard protection and venue security protocols! ;)

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
Re: Supreme Illuminati... He's That Deal!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 10:09:05 pm »
LOLOLOL whassup my brutha! Talking to you live on the phone was a true pleasure. Your wealth of knowledge, your infectious positive energy, your piercingly witty yet off brand loony mix of humor, and your penetrating observations and keen intellect are a breath of fresh air. Lolol I really enjoyed swapping martial arts stories, comics ideas, history, info and general geekiness with you. Look forward to many more in the future!!

I have only talked to and met you and voodoochild in the flesh and/or on the phone. Both of you bruthas have turned out to be OUTSTANDING human beings. I can't wait to get to know more about both of you.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline FLEX HECTIC

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • FLEX HECTIC
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 07:19:09 am »
So far I have met Hudlin, Kevin Grevioux, Michael (Yes that Michael)  ;D and I believe that was Eric Metcalf behind the table with Reggie at the McDuffie tribute if I'm not mistaken and a bunch of peeps from blacksuperhero.com!

My next tasks are to meet Jefferson, Hypestyle, Battle and to eventually repair my internet marriage with Maxine... Give love a chance! ;)

But I'm sure once we get this black comic book convention launched we can fellowship there all day!

So get working on that super hero you created for the countdown has begun...

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2013, 08:50:33 pm »
So far I have met Hudlin, Kevin Grevioux, Michael (Yes that Michael)  ;D and I believe that was Eric Metcalf behind the table with Reggie at the McDuffie tribute if I'm not mistaken and a bunch of peeps from blacksuperhero.com!

My next tasks are to meet Jefferson, Hypestyle, Battle and to eventually repair my internet marriage with Maxine... Give love a chance! ;)

But I'm sure once we get this black comic book convention launched we can fellowship there all day!

So get working on that super hero you created for the countdown has begun...

whaaaaduuuup dawg. Eric Metcalf? the running back? dope multitalented NFL player? One of my favorite NFL players of all time? Or another Eric Metcalf?

Yoooo...good luck with Maxine, man. She's the best. Still bring a bullet and fire proof...EVERYTHING...before you try to court her again. And knock even the possibility of any MMA rust off ya game before you step. G'luck bruh.

Yeah man I'm gonna work on that superhero thing yo. Lol get at me man I texted you already.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Curtis Metcalf

• Honorary Wakandan
  • One never knows, do one?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 06:31:20 am »

whaaaaduuuup dawg. Eric Metcalf? the running back? dope multitalented NFL player? One of my favorite NFL players of all time? Or another Eric Metcalf?

I think Brother Flex meant Curtis Metcalf (yes, that was me.)

Props for remembering Eric Metcalf, St. Louis Cardinals. He was a lot of fun to watch.
"Seek first to understand, then to be understood."
"Be hard on systems, but soft on people."

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2013, 01:20:10 pm »

I think Brother Flex meant Curtis Metcalf (yes, that was me.)

Props for remembering Eric Metcalf, St. Louis Cardinals. He was a lot of fun to watch.

Ohhh okay that makes more sense, Curtis. Lol. I hope to meet all of you bruthas too, face to face. I so far have only met voodoochild face to face. He's doing his thing with movie production.

And yeah man I loved Eric. I remember him more from The Browns and The Falcons, then later toward the Cards. I remember him most for the first two teams I mentioned. I think he played for my hometown team Chargers at one point too...before or after he played for the Cards. I don't remember.

I always loved players like Metcalf, Brooks, Dunn, Westbrook, Marshall Faulk, Thermal Thurman Thomas, Marcus Allen, Walter Payton...the multitalented backs and players. Deion Sanders, Herschel Walker could've been much better utilized as a WR and terrifying TE option [ a RB who could slot or H-Back out into a hybrid RB-TE  as well as run for a 1000 yards if he had the right offense ]...all the multitalented, multipositional players. I really liked Kordell Stewart in his "Slash" days, too. Of course Randall Cunningham, the great and underappreciated Warren Moon, the far too slept on "Shack" Harris, That kind of multidisciplinarian virtuoso has always drawn my highest levels of praise. That's why I'm such a fan of polymaths, decathletes, and full range martial artists...etc
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 01:24:31 pm by supreme illuminati »
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC: