Author Topic: And the sequel to Man of Steel will be....World's Finest!  (Read 1935 times)

Offline The Evasive 1

• View Profile
    • My Space Page
And the sequel to Man of Steel will be....World's Finest!
« on: July 24, 2013, 03:44:53 pm »
"Snyder took the stage at the Warner Bros. panel to announce something and brought up actor Harry Lennix to read a special message.

"I want you to remember, Clark," Lennix said, "in all the years to come. In all your private moments. I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember, the one man who beat you."

And with that famous speech from The Dark Knight Returns, Snyder unveiled the logo below. No further details were announced but WB has revealed that Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne and Diane Lane will return along with the Man of Steel himself, Henry Cavill."

Here's the full story:
http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/178305-comic-con-man-of-steel-sequel-announced-batman-to-appear

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
Re: And the sequel to Man of Steel will be....World's Finest!
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 05:40:29 am »
Since, clearly, Bale has publicly said he will not be Batman anymore, then an all-new guy will be cast-- hmm..  I'll avoid speculating on casting for now.  But as far as the Batman portrayal--

The producers should take cues from the recent Morrison era with respect to costuming, demeanor, tech, etc.  I'm also in favor of Robin being in the mix, though I suspect he's probably being "reserved" for a Teen Titans feature.
Be Kind to Someone Today.

Offline FLEX HECTIC

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • FLEX HECTIC
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 07:22:51 am »
Christian Bale = Billion Dollar Box Office

John Doe = ?????

Cut the crap and drop a load of cash from one those fire helicopters on Bale's lawn and get it done... How hard is that?

Christopher Nolan: "You see these Batman movies are in another category so..."

DC/Warner: "Here have some more money!"

Christopher Nolan: "Suddenly I could see where these movies can be crossed over into one franchise!"

Christian Bale: "Yeah me too! Maybe Superman saved me when that nuke went off at the end The Dark Knight Rises!"

Christopher Nolan: "Yeah that's the ticket... Comic books always have that sliding time scale in play so he scoops you up and everybody thinks you are dead and you two form the Justice League and whatnot!"

DC may mess around and blow this by not putting all their cards on the table... What is Bale doing right now the prequel to On Golden Pond or some low paying Off Broadway gig DUDE put the cowl back on and make history!

Offline The Evasive 1

• View Profile
    • My Space Page
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 12:55:44 pm »
Actually, Bale did retract his statement a bit. He mentioned later that he would be open to portraying Batman in a Nolan project again. I guess we'll see if he does.