Author Topic: 20 Things Boys Can Do to Become Men  (Read 10784 times)

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: 20 Things Boys Can Do to Become Men
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2013, 01:38:15 pm »
So why is having a degree a prerequisite for having an opinion? Can we get back to arguing about whatever it was in the first place?

It's not. But if you're going to claim to be a certified teacher, you better damn well know the prerequisites to being a certified teacher, and - as jefferson had to admit himself - having a degree in education is not one of them. Not in Texas, not in New York, not in a box, not on a fox. Even the greenest pre-service teacher at the University of Hootie Mack knows that.

Now, I could mock him for being an "alt-cert" teacher (this would be if I believed he was a teacher to begin with), but I've never believed that having university-based certification is better than being alt-cert. In fact, I don't believe it takes four years of education to become a teacher. Nor do I believe that a Master's should be required to teach. It's a blatant money grab that wastes everybody's time. I'm merely pointing out that if you're going to make fun of me for not having a degree in education

1) Make sure that's actually true;
2) Have a degree in education yourself, or
3) Make sure your own teacher certification doesn't come from the Sears School of Teaching and Tire Repair.

(Okay, that was mean.)

So three pages later over a "nitpick" that "would have been nice" after praise for KAJ. Really? Never mind.

Basically. Such a shame when somebody lets their hatred and bias get in the way of something good, especially when it's something good that a black man has done. (Not that it means more, just that black men get a bad wrap in the media.) Derailing is such a cheap tactic. So is gaslighting. When all else fails, try to woman the person who has exposed you as crazy. (It's almost always a woman.) Yes, I'm crude. Yes, I'm crazy. That doesn't make jefferson any less of a fraud.

*Kanye shrug*

This pathetic, sick, imbecile!

There have been professor's on this board with whom I've discussed my teaching with. None of whom would recognize DEM GOOD OL COLORS you are so proud to wave that equate to absolutely nothing.

The mixture of ego, mania, and downright idiocy is mind-boggling on your part.

I'll do the dance as the entertainment factor is too great. 8)

We can compare years of attendance. National ranking. State certification requirements. And whatever else you want.

Going by your history of crazy to flight and back to crazy you won't bother.

I'll do a little tour, when I'm through spicing up the wings for the evening rush of course, to gauge the opinion of educators on the weight OF DEM GOOD OL COLORS and Texas education/certification as a whole.

Here is a preview of said survey...

TEXAS? EDUCATION? KAPPA WHAT.

HAHAHAYAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Stephenetta brings up the issue, gets trounced by said issue, and then brings up a new internet phenomenon, Catfish teaching, to obfuscate.

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2013, 01:41:26 pm »
So why is having a degree a prerequisite for having an opinion?

Ask that idiot who promoted the premise in the first place?

A Chicken Shack in Brooklyn is known as a finishing school in Texas by the way.

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2013, 01:46:54 pm »
BAH... You don't need no stinking degrees all you need is a personal trainer certification and your life is all set!

With just one personal trainer certification you can live in the Los Angeles area and train celebrities while living in a home with a 30 something by 20 something size swimming pool with palm trees that you hand planted yourself!

Other perks include running into Academy Award nominees like Mr. Hudlin at the grocery store while they shoplifting even though they have a degree from esteemed institutions like Harvard of all places... Shame on you Reggie put those Honeynut Cheerios and Campbell Soup cans back in their proper aisles you are a black super hero represent properly! ;D

Of my five siblings I'm the only one without a degree living as close to my dreams as possible while they get set up for the winter hibernation back east... Except for my brother who lives out here at Warner/DC's expense!

Living La Vida Loca is all that matters in the long run don't let em phool ya!

Now for the kiddeez all they need is love and respect and a little academic push every now and then and Black Panther comics stashed in the duffle bag to remind them on a subatomic molecular level how BOSS they can be even if only on an imaginary level!

Malcolm X read (And wrote) the dictionary in prison and accomplished more than the very educated people he bodied in debates every time they brought their high end letters to the pulpit!

Look mom no degree...

http://youtu.be/Dmzaaf-9aHQ

C'mon Flex, stop lying.

You are not a personal trainer and the only strength-training you receive is folding up your cardbox twice a day!

Offline FLEX HECTIC

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • FLEX HECTIC
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2013, 05:41:00 pm »
Jefferson does that cardboard box come with a big swimming pool? ;D

C'mon in the water is fine... Even T'challa stops by for some splashing fun until things get you know HECTIC!!!

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2013, 06:42:57 pm »
Flex hopped over Reggie's gate and took that photo.

I am happy to report that these HEF members were able to work it out and that Hudlin refused to press charges.

P.S. The only cardio Flex gets is when he snatches flaming hot Cheetos from malnourished kids and runs away! 8)

Offline FLEX HECTIC

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • FLEX HECTIC
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2013, 09:35:19 pm »
Mrs. Hudlin: "REGGIEEEEEEE... That TROLL is back again!"

Reggie Hudlin: "Come on Flex you stepped all over the roses!"

Flex Hectic: "Sorry, I just need some more pics... It's for your site after all!"

Reggie Hudlin: "Dude seriously just admit you live in a cardboard box and get it over with!"

Flex Hectic: "Not just any box but an authentic Bowflex box! I could have went with the Total Gym box but..."

Mrs. Hudlin: "Seriously, I'm going to make you shut down that site if any more TROLLS show up at our home!"

Maxine Shaw: "A flarn flarn filth a flarn flarn filth!"

Mrs. Hudlin: "Oh Gawd where's my shotgun... Let me show you how we do things East Boogie style you cussing demon you!"

Reggie Hudlin: "C'mon man get your internet wife out of here with her foul mouth!"

Flex Hectic: "I can't control this lady she out there for real!"

Maxine Shaw: "It's for the kids you LGBT hating Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!"

Michael: "Love Your Smile!"

Supreme: "I once killed a man by teleporting inside him and spontaneously combusting into dark matter particles!"

Curtis: "I heard there was a BBQ up in here brought some franks and beans!"

Battle: "You aint said nothing but a word!"

Mrs. Hudlin: "Aw hell to the naw!"

That's it I crossed the line so I am banning myself for 59 minutes and 59 seconds until I redeem myself!

(Jumps into fictional pool before realizing that he did not install a pool heater... Reg can you spot me 4 grand I want one of those Hayward pool heaters for advanced night swim exercises!) 8)

Back to the topic at hand people...

Offline FLEX HECTIC

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • FLEX HECTIC
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2013, 11:24:16 am »
Kareem Abdul Jabbar on his book Brothers in Arms about the 761st Battalion also known as The Black Panthers... Talk to the kids about the sacrifices of heroic black men in World War 2 against all types of odds and let them take it from there!

http://www.today.com/video/today/5120169#5120169

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2013, 03:10:31 pm »
Battle: "You aint said nothing but a word!"

Uhh-h-h...  A slight re-write is in order. 
Actually I wouldn't have remarked like that.  I'd probably say something like,

"You haven't said anything of any importance."

;D