Author Topic: 20 Things Boys Can Do to Become Men  (Read 11258 times)

Offline FLEX HECTIC

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • FLEX HECTIC
Re: 20 Things Boys Can Do to Become Men
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2013, 12:59:27 pm »
Or you can do the Malcolm X thang and say only what you want to say at whatever particular time you want to say it and become a black history legend!

Malcolm was hardly cordial most of the time and stepped on toes as often as he chose to long before this "Politically Correct" era!

I think they wrote books and made a movie about his audacity way before President Obama was elected and years later he might out rank Obama in social impact when full evaluations are given by independent parties!

Now let's talk about talking to "ALL" the children of the world because some of them kiddeez are Skinheads in training and Al Queda wanna bes'!

What you really mean is select children classified as some form of "Minority" by you because I would find it hard to believe you are addressing privileged white children unless you have game like that!

Be honest... There are kids somewhere that most of us won't even bother speaking to and have not even tried to schedule such meetings GTFOOHWTS! ;D

The whole Black Panther/Storm concept exposes how many of us feel racially here anyway... Check your past posts people who you really are is found right up in between the wordings!

SOOOOOO...

With that said I have compiled a list of children that are long overdue for your great big sermon on the mount...

1. Isreali Children... Don't let antisemitism get in the way of your speaking to the future of Middle East relations you down low Farrakhan followers you! ::)

2. Rich Pretty White Children... Get your Beverly Hills 90210 on and talk to them spoiled rotten brats they need guidance too before they fire your kids who will no doubt work for their inherited company!!

3. White Militia Mountain Children... Might as well get an early start on the race war relations before they gets to shooting colored folks at random when they grow up so extend an olive branch if you dare!

4. Radical Muslim Terrorists in Training Children... I am anxious to hear how you circumvent there wanting to strap dynamite to their chest and blow you and themselves up in mid speech!

5. Christian Children... Since you don't even go to church in the first place now would be a good time to attend and share your views with the biblically correct!

6. Fanbratti Children... Put your anger over the "Annulment of The Century" aside and address the fanboy raised younglings to help offset the lagging comic sales of black super heroes because the few thousand black fans aint cutting it by no measure of the imagination!

7. Chinese Children... It looks like they will be owning most of the planet soon including Africa so put your Bruce Lee t-shirt on and get your resume ready if you want to eat later in this century!

8. Gangsta (C)rap Children... The blatant neglect shown by black folks over the strip club music era has cost us worldwide credibility as we sing and dance along to arguably the most crappy time in music history which according to a thread in this very forum many of us support vehemently!

9. Black Militant Children... How many passes can you give some of our black leaders who are sometimes way too out there in speech and tone but get mad at every white person that slips the tongue every now and then!

10. Thug Children... No offense to anyone here but American Gangster shows are infatuation with the crime culture even to the demise of our fledgling super hero culture so we as a people have a lot of work to do rather than worry about what the leading scorer in NBA history does in faith!

TROLL ON JABBAR TROLL ON!!!

(I owe Marvell a couple of coins for that)

This message was brought to you by the Stay In Your Lane and Do You corporation!

« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 07:30:00 am by FLEX HECTIC »

Offline Maxine Shaw

• HEF Attorney-at-LOL
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2013, 01:59:17 am »
Another lesson children can learn is that conflict is a natural state of being and that one shouldn't feel compelled to compromise their ideals for fear of a backlash.

In other words, just suck it up if you're different. Thank goodness our ancestors didn't feel that way. You're the one who would've insisted that it's okay if we couldn't shop at different stores, because heaven forbid that white people's ideals actually change, especially when they're dead wrong and full of hate. To quote my mother, nobody gives a f*ck what you think.

I'm going to teach children that the ignorant jackasses who turn their backs on them just for being who they are (such as yourself) are disgusting human beings who deserve nothing but the cruelest of ridicule - preferably the kind that involves flying bricks. But with people as hate-filled as you, I know when a discussion is pointless. You might deem it acceptable to turn your back on LGBT children, but I'm a better person than you are. Carry on!
She wanted attention and that's what she got. - more words of wisdom from HEF's favorite rape apologist TripleX

Offline FLEX HECTIC

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • FLEX HECTIC
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2013, 08:19:42 am »
I have an idea...

How about spending all that energy talking to really athletic young black boys about attending FAMU to play for their football team in the future!

Once again they got beatdown by a superior Ohio State football team with much superior black athletes!

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2013/9/21/4755628/ohio-state-florida-am-2013-results-game-recap

Ohio State's backup black quarterback set a 6 touchdown record in the first half alone and did not even start the next game as the regular quarterback returned from the injury list!

What this tells me is that FAMU cannot even get a star black quarterback that rides the bench on another team to attend their school and play often even as he sits on the bench now as a senior watching the other guy play more than he does!

He would rather spend four years at a predominantly white university holding a clipboard making signals from the sidelines waiting for the starter to get hurt than put up Air Mcnair type numbers at FAMU... What's wrong with this picture!

This is either a "The Rich Get Richer" problem or a lack of focus on historically black schools that used to send more people to the NFL in the past according to the book Forty Million Dollar Slaves!

Perhaps Kareem should be hired as the head athletic director to help recruit for the FAMU basketball team to get things rolling because it has a been a good minute since an HBCU had a top recruiting class in some sport other than the marching band or the step show!

What's missing is not trying to appease young boys about their lifestyles and acceptance to fit in but about standing up strong in the face of adversity and becoming that super hero that they need to be which goes beyond seeking other people's approval about who they are!

Set your own path if you believe you were born different then be different and stop waiting for everyone or anyone to validate you if that is who you are... If it is truly natural then one should act natural about it!

You get no respect on any level until you earn it legitimately no matter where you come from... This includes men, women, children, blacks, whites, LGBT's or significant others!

My wife grew up in Apartheid, South Africa during rioting and dangerous protests not this small time workplace discrimination where someone gave you the evil eye and you curled up in a ball and ate yourself to obesity for lack of self esteem...

Right now there are potential All American black athletes between the ages of 1 and 10 waiting for a full ride 4 year scholarship to some school to play ball I suggest you get on the phone and help your alma mater out in recruiting instead of talking mess on the last a few websites that allow your vulgarity to be on play in Dolby Surround sound 3D!

Don't act like you have me on ignore all day you know you set the mode to lurk to see what's up with Flex all slick like... Call my son he has almost all A's freshman (2 classes B+ pending) year and has a nasty crossover dribble for FAMU basketball convince him before Stanford or Harvard calls via Hudlin!!!

Kareem: "Salaam Alaikum!"

Flex: "Jabbar? What's up legend?"

Kareem: "I'm calling on behalf of UCLA basketball. I hear your son has game and an awesome academic record. If he goes here he will be close to home and you can see him play."

Flex: "That's great... We are also considering other schools like Princeton, Northwestern and FAMU!"

Kareem: (click)

Flex: "Kareem you still there... HELLO?"

Offline jefferson L.O.B. sergeant

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2013, 04:02:46 pm »
Another lesson children can learn is that conflict is a natural state of being and that one shouldn't feel compelled to compromise their ideals for fear of a backlash.

In other words, just suck it up if you're different. Thank goodness our ancestors didn't feel that way. You're the one who would've insisted that it's okay if we couldn't shop at different stores, because heaven forbid that white people's ideals actually change, especially when they're dead wrong and full of hate. To quote my mother, nobody gives a f*ck what you think.

I'm going to teach children that the ignorant jackasses who turn their backs on them just for being who they are (such as yourself) are disgusting human beings who deserve nothing but the cruelest of ridicule - preferably the kind that involves flying bricks. But with people as hate-filled as you, I know when a discussion is pointless. You might deem it acceptable to turn your back on LGBT children, but I'm a better person than you are. Carry on!

Interesting.

A lack of advocacy engenders all of these negatives and yet if I were to apply the same to you it would be illegitimate.

Priceless.

Perhaps they could get someone like YOU to write an article in concert with Jabbar's? In that way both sides could be presented without inference of hate being applied to either.

That of course would be too rational for someone like you.

P.S. We should never have shopped at their stores and built our own.

Offline FLEX HECTIC

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • FLEX HECTIC
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2013, 05:45:10 pm »
Jefferson and Jabbar are hereby placed on the I-G-N-O-R-E list along with Flex, Seven, Salustrade, Michael... FRAK it everybody and they momma at HEF! ::)

You know at this pace one can run out of people to engage in healthy conversation with on forums where the ban status are not instituted by Mods who have had enough!

Flying Bricks... How very Martin Luther King of her to send the very best!

Yep... She gone off the deep end somebody catch her!

She's a better person than you Jefferson... At what I don't know but stay tuned as we figure this all out!

"INCOMING!"

(A brick shatters against the HEF wall just missing Jefferson by mere inches... Thank God for the Hood technique reflexes!)

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2013, 07:35:23 pm »
The expert brick throwing is another lesson handed down from, Mother Shaw, along with her "Nobody gives a !@#$" what you think doctrine!" 8)

The entire premise is so bizarre and irrational it is hard to limit the ways to dismiss it.

If you don't accept, Madame Shaw's, premise then you are a bigot by default. Of course, if you were to say she was anti-Muslim or anti-Christian in equal measure she would dismiss it. Along with the spewing of a few profanities to show just what a shining example the youth should live up to.

Remember kids, the exchange of ideas, especially in an academic environment is useless. If they don't agree with your stance, !@#$ them!

Offline Maxine Shaw

• HEF Attorney-at-LOL
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2013, 09:38:35 pm »
Perhaps they could get someone like YOU to write an article in concert with Jabbar's? In that way both sides could be presented without inference of hate being applied to either.

Ahhh, I see the problem. You're illiterate! At no point did I say that Kareem was hateful. All I said that it would be nice for a man of his stature to include LGBT as well. You were the one, in all of your anti-gay glory, to trip over yourself to defend your bias against gay children.

If you don't accept, Madame Shaw's, premise then you are a bigot by default.

Not everybody. Just you.

Of course, if you were to say she was anti-Muslim or anti-Christian in equal measure she would dismiss it.

I'm neither anti-Muslim, nor anti-Christian. Even better, you have provided no proof that Kareem is anti-gay rights. I'm 3rd generation Catholic, and my grandmother, mother and I are all pro-choice and pro-gay marriage. So stop speaking for anybody other than your bigoted self.

Along with the spewing of a few profanities to show just what a shining example the youth should live up to.

Go f*ck your mother. I don't see you out here in the trenches. If you think I'm so terrible, then get off your bigoted ass, go to college, get certified, go BACK to college for your graduate degree (which more school districts are requiring nowadays), then go to the raggediest piece of sh*t school district in your neighborhood, because that's where the rookie teachers have to go. Go there and bust your ass for $40,000 a year while those kids AND their parents eat your punk ass alive. If you're not willing to do all of those things...

YOU NEED TO SHUT THE f*ck UP

Do I come to the chicken shack and tell you how to do your job? No? Then shut the f*ck up about mine.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 09:45:20 pm by Maxine Shaw »
She wanted attention and that's what she got. - more words of wisdom from HEF's favorite rape apologist TripleX

Offline BmoreAkuma

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2013, 04:34:40 am »
I wont lie Flex I would do the same if I have boy or girl. I would convince them to go to Morgan State instead and while they are being stars in their sport they are earning their degree in engineering.
With these choices, I felt that the American black man only needed to choose which one to get eaten by; the liberal fox or the conservative wolf because both of them will eat him.

Offline FLEX HECTIC

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • FLEX HECTIC
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2013, 09:59:32 am »
Go do what to your mother? :o

As a TROLL myself even I have limits that I won't cross that's a bridge burning blessing blocking statement right there!

What kids do you help with that type of vulgarity in the trenches or anywhere else for that matter?

Thoughts...

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2013, 02:58:22 pm »

Ahhh, I see the problem. You're illiterate! At no point did I say that Kareem was hateful. All I said that it would be nice for a man of his stature to include LGBT as well. You were the one, in all of your anti-gay glory, to trip over yourself to defend your bias against gay children.

If you don't accept, Madame Shaw's, premise then you are a bigot by default.

Not everybody. Just you.

Of course, if you were to say she was anti-Muslim or anti-Christian in equal measure she would dismiss it.

I'm neither anti-Muslim, nor anti-Christian. Even better, you have provided no proof that Kareem is anti-gay rights. I'm 3rd generation Catholic, and my grandmother, mother and I are all pro-choice and pro-gay marriage. So stop speaking for anybody other than your bigoted self.

Along with the spewing of a few profanities to show just what a shining example the youth should live up to.

Go f*ck your mother. I don't see you out here in the trenches. If you think I'm so terrible, then get off your bigoted ass, go to college, get certified, go BACK to college for your graduate degree (which more school districts are requiring nowadays), then go to the raggediest piece of sh*t school district in your neighborhood, because that's where the rookie teachers have to go. Go there and bust your ass for $40,000 a year while those kids AND their parents eat your punk ass alive. If you're not willing to do all of those things...

YOU NEED TO SHUT THE f*ck UP

Do I come to the chicken shack and tell you how to do your job? No? Then shut the f*ck up about mine.

So much idiocy and so little time. 8)

1. Hypocrisy- You clearly took the exclusion as a point of hate as evidenced by your comments toward me. Although, given your irrational outbursts logic seems irrelevant to much of your rants. Jabbar left them out, I STATED THAT SOMEONE LIKE YOU SHOULD BE GIVEN EQUAL TIME TO BRING THEM IN! The pertinent point is that Jabbar shouldn't be compelled to take a position that is diametrically opposed to his theology.

2. Catholic AKA Non-Believer- This explains it all. The Catholic church has very little to do with scripture whatsoever. A casual reading of the word would cause any believer with a modicum of sense to flee from the Vatican. What makes this is even better is that you hold views that are opposed to the most fundamental aspects of Biblical faith,  while STILL calling yourself a believer, and I'M the one in error.

I can't think of how hard your delusion must be to call yourself a believer when the text you base your faith on calls you a liar!

3. FAIL- I've been working with the neediest children in Brooklyn for 13 years. From the United Ways CAPS program which inspired me to become active in teaching. I taught ELA and Math classes in the midst of a hiring freeze. Transitioning from that to teaching in the Public school system for the past 7 years in the most challenging districts outside of designation 75.

I have multiple CST certifications including Students with disabilities. A test so hard by the way that most education majors fail to pass on the first 2 tries.

But yeah, you got me on this issue!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Ahhh, Shaw, you've done it again!

Please bring forth more of your ignorance, irrationality and boundless vitriol.

I truly enjoy it.

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2013, 03:02:08 pm »
Go do what to your mother? :o

As a TROLL myself even I have limits that I won't cross that's a bridge burning blessing blocking statement right there!

What kids do you help with that type of vulgarity in the trenches or anywhere else for that matter?

Thoughts...

When the 2 generations of Shaw women come together to have Bible study tomorrow the topic will be , The Jezebel spirit is your friend! 8)

Offline FLEX HECTIC

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • FLEX HECTIC
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2013, 03:35:19 pm »
The Hood Technique for the win! ;D

DAYUM Jefferson... Your street cred just went up my friend that's impressive!

Good job with the kids you are doing a wonderful thing brotherman I'm proud of you!

Now let's start another LL Cool J versus Jay Z thread and pick up where we left off years ago... I aint forgot player! ::)

Offline Maxine Shaw

• HEF Attorney-at-LOL
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2013, 06:11:23 pm »

Okay, I admit that I didn't read all that sh*t, but here's what I got:

1. You've been working with inner city kids as long as I have

2. You may or may not be/have been a teacher,

3. You may or may not have a college degree which may or may not be in education, and

4. You took some test that doesn't mean jack sh*t to me because we live in different state.

The problem is that that makes you even lower than I thought you would. See, if you had been some random dipsh*t - like Seven or Flex, for example - then I could just write you off as someone who doesn't know anything. But you're worse because you actually work with children. That is absolutely terrifying, jefferson. Here you were, thinking you were going to impress me with your List O'Bullsh*t (that you just now whipped out), and all you've managed to do is disgust me beyond belief.

At least my worst trait is blowing off steam on some message board. You, on the other hand, are unapologetically defending your God-given right to be anti-gay, demanding that your students accept mistreatment because they are "different". I don't get stunned into silence very often, but you've managed to pull it off.

First you were defending some idiot's right to murder. Now this. You're a disgrace to this profession, to this thing of ours. For the sake of your students, I hope you die tomorrow. And take that idiot Flex with you  while you're headed for hell, because that's definitely where you're going.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 06:52:10 pm by Maxine Shaw »

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2013, 06:53:33 pm »

Okay, I admit that I didn't read all that sh*t, but here's what I got:

1. You've been working with inner city kids as long as I have

2. You may or may not be/have been a teacher,

3. You may or may not have a college degree which may or may not be in education, and

4. You took some test that doesn't mean jack sh*t to me because we live in different state.

The problem is that that makes you even lower than I thought you would. See, if you had been some random dipsh*t - like Seven or Flex, for example - then I could just write you off as someone who doesn't know anything. But you're worse because you actually work with children. That is absolutely terrifying, jefferson. Here you were, thinking you were going to impress me with your List O'Bullsh*t (that you just now whipped out), and all you've managed to do is disgust me beyond belief.

At least my worst trait is blowing off steam on some message board. You, on the other hand, are unapologetically defending your God-given right to be anti-gay, demanding that your students accept mistreatment because they are "different". I don't get stunned into silence very often, but you've managed to pull it off.

First you were defending some idiot's right to murder. Now this. You're a disgrace to this profession, to this thing of ours. For the sake of your students, I hope you die tomorrow. And take that idiot Flex with you  while you're headed for hell, because that's definitely where you're going.

I'm on break from the chicken shack and have decided to respond.

Be blessed!

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2013, 07:00:17 pm »
Stephenetta, when you listed your "Credentials" were you trying to impress me?

You've been here, through many aliases and incarnations pretty much from the beginning. I've debated issues in education and relayed my own history for several years on this forum.

I sincerely believe you have some form of mental illness at this point.

Your inability to make fundamentally rational arguments is alarming from someone in your position.

When I'm through working on the spicy strips I'll compare the requirements and tramsfer acceptances between Texas and New York in terms of teaching licenses.