Author Topic: Hood-Rats Unite!  (Read 16152 times)

Offline Curtis Metcalf

• Honorary Wakandan
  • One never knows, do one?
    • View Profile
Re: Hood-Rats Unite!
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2007, 04:06:41 pm »
Oh believe me I"m from East Boogie in the fullest. My boss thought I was a funk fakin' Ivy League brotha until one day she heard me at a party in a DEEP conversation with the Torry brothers about snoot and tripe sandwiches

ok ok, I dont think I can get more hood rattier than THAT!  ;D

Snoot and tripe sandwiches, and I thought my dad (RIP) with his deer balls and egg sandwiches was ghetto...thats just country!
I know a place in E. St. Louis where you can get a coon dinner. 
"Seek first to understand, then to be understood."
"Be hard on systems, but soft on people."

Offline Marvelous

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • PhotograFX
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2007, 04:32:21 pm »
Oh believe me I"m from East Boogie in the fullest. My boss thought I was a funk fakin' Ivy League brotha until one day she heard me at a party in a DEEP conversation with the Torry brothers about snoot and tripe sandwiches

ok ok, I dont think I can get more hood rattier than THAT!  ;D

Snoot and tripe sandwiches, and I thought my dad (RIP) with his deer balls and egg sandwiches was ghetto...thats just country!
I know a place in E. St. Louis where you can get a coon dinner. 

See I know im country, born in Goliad Texas...dont even think you can google it!  But COON was on the plate at every family get together.

"2. IF YOU DON'T READ THE BOOK BUT ARE WILLING TO ARGUE ABOUT IT EITHER YOU ARE:
a) An idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about.
b) A liar who is a fan who can't admit it to himself or others."

Offline Curtis Metcalf

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2007, 05:36:43 pm »
See I know im country, born in Goliad Texas...dont even think you can google it!  But COON was on the plate at every family get together.
You're right, coon is country...not ghetto.  There is a correlation but they're not the same thing.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 07:02:05 pm by Curtis Metcalf »

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2007, 05:53:27 pm »
I mean I don't really have to reply to this thread because just like you picture me...you are mostly right. I am 100 % percent hood through and through I just be fakin at work. Hell I have gotten so good at it it's like a switch that comes on and off lol. When in Rome baby when in Rome.

1) despite having a $100 dollar pampered chef and Tupperware (sp) set, I still use the ghetto ware set. You know cool whip containers. Lol.

2) I drink Keystone light and natural light..tall cans 99 cent a can baby :D. I will drink the goose every know and then though.

3) And like I said in the last thread, try as I might when I get too relaxed and Sam will tell you I will say dat der.

Offline Sam Wilson

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2007, 06:06:45 pm »
and Sam will tell you I will say dat der.

goddammit with the "dat der"  >:( ;D

Offline Marvelous

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • PhotograFX
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2007, 06:20:19 pm »
2) I drink Keystone light and natural light..tall cans 99 cent a can baby :D. I will drink the goose every know and then though.

You mean you dont drink the Beast?!?  aka Milwalkee's Best

"2. IF YOU DON'T READ THE BOOK BUT ARE WILLING TO ARGUE ABOUT IT EITHER YOU ARE:

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2007, 07:01:43 pm »
that is for guys with mulllets and camaro's.

Offline Marvelous

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • PhotograFX
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2007, 07:11:48 pm »
that is for guys with mulllets and camaro's.

omg  ;D

Offline Magic Wand

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2007, 08:26:43 pm »
*thinks* Um... *thinks some more*

seriously, you are one pork chop, cobbler eatin' mofo.  Don't even play...  :P ;D

Yep.
Check your cholesterol.
And your blood pressure too.

...and ain't you near'bout thirty still living in yo mama's basement?

No... *glares* I live upstairs.

'nuf sed.
Welcome to da 'hood, my brutha!
 :-*
Now gimme twenny dollas.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." --Aristotle, Greek philosopher

Доверяй, но проверяй

Offline voodoochild

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2007, 09:15:27 am »
I...
... curse like a sailor

...occasionally drop "N" bombs

...have been know to butcher the English language in relaxed settings (thanks ESL school district 189!)

...am a reformed petty thief (shoplifting counts, right?)

...dabbled in weed and alcohol before converting to Islam and getting married

..illegally packed pistols back in the day

Offline Magic Wand

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2007, 10:53:26 am »
I...
...have been know to butcher the English language in relaxed settings (thanks ESL school district 189!)

Ahhhhhh SNAP!
You're from Boogie?
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!   

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." --Aristotle, Greek philosopher

Доверяй, но проверяй

Offline Curtis Metcalf

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2007, 08:12:47 am »
*thinks* Um... *thinks some more*

seriously, you are one pork chop, cobbler eatin' mofo.  Don't even play...  :P ;D

Yep.
Check your cholesterol.
And your blood pressure too.

...and ain't you near'bout thirty still living in yo mama's basement?

No... *glares* I live upstairs.
and ain't you a FAMU alumni?  and a Marching 100 alum at that?  Something must have rubbed off on you while you were there.  Just sayin'...

Offline Lion

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
  • Totally hatin'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2007, 08:57:16 am »
Yes, I am a FAMU Alum, but I wasn't in the 100. After going to their band camp, I blew my stack with n...egroes and decided to hell with it and went in the choral music direction instead. (So, I was in the choir.) I still have mad respect for them and even MORE respect for Dr. White when he jerks their shirttails.

But... nope... Nothing rubbed off while I was there. I'm afraid that my colorful vocabulary was already well-established long before I set foot on FAMU campus.

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2007, 11:02:49 am »
Ayo,I regularly drop in on street cyphers and street lyrical battles as well as battle tourneys.Ya boi is nasty,lol...and I don't think tank tops aka wife beaters originated on the other side of the tracks,but ieven if it did...I been wearin them literaly as far back as I can remember.So have almost every hood head I know.I rock creases in my jeans so sharp that they can split atoms.I WILL go UFC on you for stepping on my new shoes...and I'll pistol whip you for stepping on my WHITE new running shoes.I still have a weakness for kool aid...what flavor? RED!! Hahahahaha!!! Ummm...what else...periodically I jump on the bus and ride to wherever,juss to make sure that I'm in touch with my pipples.I know almost every bus driver in Long Beach that drives from North Long Beach to downtown,lol.I'm soo well known that this year I'm advertising my martial arts classes to the drivers there and I don't haveto pay for it...they'll take my flyers an whatnot into their lunch room and bulletin boards just because I requested it.That's another 2K a month from March to September.Cha-ching! GIMME DA LOOT GIMME DA LOOT...I'M A BAD,BAD...! Sorry for the Biggie flashback there...

I'm so hood that I wore a red AND a blue bandanna on the same day at the same time,and not only did nothin happen to me...but some girls started copying me.That's love,lol.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline mizrepresent

• View Profile
    • Write for Life
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2007, 04:34:05 pm »
-I love fried chicken, bbq, greens and mac & cheese, and watermelon, and i like it when it drips from my chin too!
-I love R&B, some rap, and i think i can dance to anything, and i can. old and new dances. I will have a dance off with anyone, young or old, cuz that's me! (lol) Now my nieces ask me at every family gathering, "auntie, you gonna do your dance?"
-Although, i'm professional, lady, 99% of the time, some mofo, will get me to acting a fool. I don't like to go there, but i have and will, with anyone. Growing up with 4 brothers made me tough, if i would fight them, i'd fight anybody. I ain't scared.
-I'm very flexible, and quite the chameleon, able to switch back and between personnas, classes, ethnicity without flinching, so being ghetto when i need to be, or feel like it ain't no problem for me..i can be a sister, and a sista!
-Our family still like to play records, yeah, and sing and dance.
-Even though i got screwdrivers, i will still use a butter knife.
-Can't stand to throw away nothing, including those plastic grocery bags, and yep, i reuse old margarine containers.
-I got a black jesus and mary in figurines and pics.
_I ain't gonna lie...i love all of me.