Author Topic: BP and "Original Sin" Spoilers  (Read 26214 times)

Offline sinjection1

• View Profile
Re: BP and "Original Sin" Spoilers
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2014, 09:49:48 am »
O...M...G...!  Could they be positioning King of the Dead T'Challa as the protector of the entire Marvel Universe!?!?!

"I try to get out and they keep pulling me back in!" - you know!

Peace,

Mont

I couldn't help but suppress a chuckle, Kimoyo.

More a product of my own jaded thinking than your statement, brother.

I remember the reaction of some when Jericho Drumm became Sorceror Supreme. And to think...T'Challa the Black Panther; King Of The Dead: the protector of the entire Marvel Universe....

There would be a mass exodus, an LCBRD "fright flight" to the universal "suburbs".

The Marvel Universe under the protection of T'Challa, the Black Panther would become the equivalent of the "Chocolate City".
Mr. MajestiK, I like your style. You are the wiser, calmer, more articulate second coming of sinjection to "that other place". You do me proud.

Offline Kimoyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2014, 10:28:41 am »
That's cool Sin!  It was a tongue-in-cheek post, my intention was to cause a chuckle.  I'm glad you got it!

The parallel to Dr. Voodoo, Sorcerer Supreme is a good one!

There would be a mass exodus, an LCBRD "fright flight" to the universal "suburbs".

The Marvel Universe under the protection of T'Challa, the Black Panther would become the equivalent of the "Chocolate City".

Haha, can you imagine? 

Peace,

Mont

Offline Salustrade

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2014, 01:00:07 pm »
I love how some people get so excited when T'Challa gets a mere mention or appearance in a book regardless of how redundant.

Have Emma Frost's, Namor and Storm's "secrets" been revealed to T'Challa in Orginal Sin so far?

Of course not, so there's really nothing to be getting excited about just because T'Challa is shown throwing down with LMD's.

Pathetic.

"Some people!"  What are you in effin' high school Sal?

Are you stupid?

You know my name.

Is your name "some people?"

I don't know what your problem with me is but you can stuff that "pathetic" B.S.

I would think a supposed BP fan would be excited by a solid showing of the character taking a significant role in a major storyline, especially after months of bubkiss.

Unlike some, I don't feel the urge to fellate writers just because the deign to use characters I like and worse still choose to write them according to whatever whim takes said writers at the time.

Jason Aaron was well respected by Black Panther enthusiasts just off of the strength of his superior work in See Wakanda and Die where his contribution to the Black Panther mythos was recognized for its innate quality and recognition of the Black panther's importance within the 616 MU.

Unfortunately, Aaron (much like Maberry) was also responsible for penning some of the most anti-T'Challa/Wakanda stories ever commited to paper during and after AvX wherin he trolled the BP fanbase mercillessly and without hesitation.

Now, following his dismissal from the X-Office, he all of a sudden "remembers" that T'Challa is such a cool character and begins to incorporate him into the Original Sin event and I'm supposed to be impressed because he has T'Challa kicking an LMD's head off?

I suppose you prefer the latest edition of NA.  To each his own brother, but if you want to go back to HS, assuming you've left, later for you!

I've been equally scathing of Jonathan Hiclkman's handling of T'Challa in the New Avengers books as most people posting in the Black Panther Appreciation Thread over on CBR are well aware, so please miss me with your cream puff moist routine and go back to slobbing Aaron's knob.

Maybe you'll pull your thong to the side and let Aaron swipe a Kimoyo Card between your buttcheek's Tip Drill Style if he has T'Challa doing a few more ballet moves in Original Sin.

If I'd actually been talking to you directly on this subject in my original post, I'd at least have turned a blind eye to the overall stupidity and childishness of your rant putting it down to being overly sensitive.

But I made a generalized statement based on posts that I've seen both here and on CBR expressing extreme delight over Aaron's usage of T'Challa in Original Sin and found myself wondering how some Black Panther fans seem forget how quickly Aaron chumped the character and his whole world out less than a year ago in AvX.

You chose to take things personally and deliver a pointless rant.

By the sound of things you sound like your raggedy a$$ is still in Kindergarten.

Stay moist.

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #63 on: July 17, 2014, 01:05:06 pm »
Bruthas. Can we all juss get along? Seriously. thx.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Salustrade

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 17, 2014, 01:07:49 pm »

Why weren't you saying this yesterday?

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 17, 2014, 01:31:37 pm »

I didn't see all of this yesterday. I sorta skimmed the thread. But having seen that you...my ace, Sal...posted here several times? I slowed down and read the thread more comprehensively.

Bruthas gettin a lil warm roundaboutupinhere. We may have various relatively minor philosophical disagreements, but bottom line? We all want STORM and BP and all the rest to do well, without selling out to do so. Let's root for that, or not expect that at all...whichever whoever prefers...without taking umbrage with people behind a PC screen. Aight? It's not personal. Nobody's actually in nobody's space or face actually being offensive.

So. Please, brethren.

If I can civilly disagree with Lovecrafty? Anything is possible, lol.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Salustrade

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2014, 02:18:48 pm »

I didn't see all of this yesterday. I sorta skimmed the thread. But having seen that you...my ace, Sal...posted here several times? I slowed down and read the thread more comprehensively.

Bruthas gettin a lil warm roundaboutupinhere. We may have various relatively minor philosophical disagreements, but bottom line? We all want STORM and BP and all the rest to do well, without selling out to do so. Let's root for that, or not expect that at all...whichever whoever prefers...without taking umbrage with people behind a PC screen. Aight? It's not personal. Nobody's actually in nobody's space or face actually being offensive.

So. Please, brethren.

I hear you my bro.  ;)

Offline Kimoyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2014, 06:54:59 pm »

So. Please, brethren.

Right there with you SI!  Had this been the first time, I would not have even responded.  I'm done with it.

Peace,

Mont

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2014, 07:08:14 pm »
Kimoyo and Sal. True men of excellent quality, strength of character, maturity, intellect and civility. Thank you, gentlemen.
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC: