Author Topic: Wow. Can it get any worse than this?  (Read 53358 times)

Jenn

Re: Wow. Can it get any worse than this?
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2007, 08:15:35 am »
Oh, you didn't know? Apparently, us niggers have nothing better to do than to confront EVERYBODY on EVERY BOARD about EVERYTHING that pisses us off, regardless whether we actually give a sh*t or not. Because it's not like we don't have anything else better to do. It's not like we WORK, or go to school, or have families to provide for. (Black people take care of their kids? Surely you jest!)

Offline Ammar

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2007, 08:18:39 am »
It cracks me up that instead of going there to their board and confront them, you guys sit there on your asses and do nothing but complain in the safety of your little board.

Dora Milaje seems to be the only one with balls enough to do it

Shut up white boy. You're on OUR turf, troll.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who said I'm white?

Jenn

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2007, 08:19:15 am »
I said you're white, white boy. You think I'm impressed with a Bob Marley icon?

Offline Ammar

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2007, 08:20:50 am »
With threads like these:

Which ethnicity have you mashed the most?

Battle of the Israeli bitches

Fat Women vs Skinny Bitches vs Thick Heffas

...do their opinions even COUNT?

It cracks me up that these guys talk about sex like its even an OPTION for them.

It cracks me up that instead of going there to their board and confront them, you guys sit there on your asses and do nothing but complain in the safety of your little board.

Why so defensive? Strike a nerve?

No, I just find it funny how people everywhere on all boards talk the talk but are afraid to walk the walk.

Ah yes, "proving" internet manhood. That's a worthy goal. Moron.

Like I said, if you intend to talk the talk then you should also be prepared to walk the walk.

I've only seen you do the talking

Offline bluezulu

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2007, 08:20:55 am »
Welcome bro, but chill with calling folks out before you even know what we are about here. Yea, I agree that a lot of boards have a lot of empty talk, but members of this board visit a lot of more prominent sites then that one and represent for minorities in comics, the black panther and reggie hudlin so your negative comments are not warrantied here.

Offline Ammar

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2007, 08:22:35 am »
Welcome bro, but chill with calling folks out before you even know what we are about here. Yea, I agree that a lot of boards have a lot of empty talk, but members of this board visit a lot of more prominent sites then that one and represent for minorities in comics, the black panther and reggie hudlin so your negative comments are not warrantied here.

Sure, but it's kinda hard to chill when Lady Ebony here is telling me what race I am

Offline Yaw

• Brother Voodoo (Papa Vodu)- The Foundation
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2007, 08:22:40 am »
Haha get out of here. Are you actually trying to portray Priest as the Sidney Poitres of comics?

Actually he was worse.  Feel free to take a look at the "What if ...Priest" post.  I talk about my thoughts on Priest's ways pretty extensively.  It's obvious we was constantly trying to appeal to the white comic book fan.

Offline bluezulu

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2007, 08:23:52 am »
With threads like these:

It cracks me up that these guys talk about sex like its even an OPTION for them.

No, I just find it funny how people everywhere on all boards talk the talk but are afraid to walk the walk.

Like I said, if you intend to talk the talk then you should also be prepared to walk the walk.

-------------------------
what is she supposed to do, do a drive by through her computer monitor. Start posting something tangable or real or move it on along bro. If anyone wants to go over to that board it will be because they want to not because some e-thugery. Who are you and what have you done for mankind that makes you the authority of what it takes to be a real man/women. N*gga you on your key board typing like my or anyone else here.

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2007, 08:24:12 am »
With threads like these:

You seem to be confused. You dance to amuse me, not the other way around.

Now squeal again, troll.

Offline Yaw

• Brother Voodoo (Papa Vodu)- The Foundation
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2007, 08:25:20 am »
With threads like these:

Yeah seriously get out of here with this nonsense.  Take a look around and you will see just how much we post on other boards.  Until then you are just another troll that is coming to our home to kick up some dust.  We get like 1 or 2 of you every week.

Jenn

« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2007, 08:26:56 am »

Sure, but it's kinda hard to chill when Lady Ebony here is telling me what race I am

You know how I know you're white? If you weren't white, you would've said so. Only white people say things like "how do you know I'm white"? Non-whites say "I'm not white". Now GTFO, white boy.

Now squeal again, troll.

Awwww, can't we keep him? Huhhuhhuh? He's so goofy and stupid!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 08:30:27 am by Dora Milaje »

Offline Ammar

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2007, 08:30:15 am »

You know how I know you're white? If you weren't white, you would've said so. Only white people say things like "how do you know I'm white"? Non-whites say "I'm not white". Now GTFO, white boy.

"only white people say things like that"?

My my my....

Jenn

« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2007, 08:30:50 am »
What's your point, white boy? Speak your piece or slide like grease.

Offline Ammar

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2007, 08:31:45 am »
With threads like these:

-------------------------
what is she supposed to do, do a drive by through her computer monitor. Start posting something tangable or real or move it on along bro. If anyone wants to go over to that board it will be because they want to not because some e-thugery. Who are you and what have you done for mankind that makes you the authority of what it takes to be a real man/women. N*gga you on your key board typing like my or anyone else here.

Sure, I'll leave that

Offline Ammar

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2007, 08:32:32 am »
With threads like these:

Now squeal again, troll.

bwahahhahahaha whatever loser