Author Topic: Black Panther in Marvel Legacy  (Read 1932 times)

Offline True Father 7

• Honorary Wakandan
  • The maker the owner the cream of the planet earth
    • View Profile
    • True's myspace page
"Don't count the days, make the days count"-Muhammad Ali

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Black Panther in Marvel Legacy
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 06:36:58 am »
I've only read a few paragraphs 'cause I don't wanna know too much, True Father 7, but...

---YES!!!

This is absolutely, positively the direction the Black Panther mythos should go in.  :)

This is a perfect example how far ahead of the curb Mr. Hudlin was when he had T'Challa going into space during his run on Black Panther. 

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 07:37:47 am »
Its the Monkeys Paw. Exactly what we as fans wanted at the end of SW, but the one writing it couldn't be a worse fit for the task as shown by the current solo and spins offs he had written.

That said i guess we will be able to add it to T'Challa genius feasts so i guess thats a win

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2017, 12:39:55 pm »
so what happened to that ancient Black Panther figure in the "original" Avengers 1,000,000 BC that came out?
Be Kind to Someone Today.

Online CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2017, 06:11:44 pm »
If he is, it will probably be in the "No Surrender" storyline.
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2017, 09:45:02 pm »
Uh.

NO.

Priest took T'Challa to space with the NYAMI Class Battle Cruisers. Our own R to the H took T'Challa EVERYWHERE and even into multiple different dimensions to pimp slap Skrulls and Psycho-Man. While outfoxing and outboxing a whole passel of COSMIC SUPER ZOMBIES FROM THE MARVEL ZOMBIES THING. TNC? Would've had T'Challa apologizing to the Zombies as they sodomized and snacked on him...while he was alive...and repeated the feat with every single living thing.

And then? McDuffie had T'Challa and Storm lead the F-4 with Doctor Strange into restructuring a fracturing universe and Storm's megafeat of housing the consciousness of Eternity itself while the rest of the heroes repaired existence itself.

And oh yeah. Your very own Supreme Illuminati flatly stated that Wakanda was a Interstellar Empire...NINE OR TEN years ago. Thanks.

But on the other hand? If TNC can be diverted from shredding T'Challa and the BP mythos apart for long enough for a real writer to come in and actually do BP right? Yes, indeedy. Me love it.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 09:48:00 pm by supreme illuminati »
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw