Author Topic: New Storm Ongoing Title  (Read 527210 times)

Offline Rutog98

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: New Storm Ongoing Title
« Reply #840 on: July 30, 2014, 05:22:23 pm »
I don't agree with some of what Sinjection said regarding the story, but don't care enough about it to defend it.

Will wonders never cease? I - and some others - don't agree with your opinion that Ororo was written down to prop up Shuri and while I quickly came to not care enough about your assertions, I have and will politely respond with a "No she wasn't." when you say she was.

Actually, I was not speaking to your points, but to the story itself. You were taking shots at "The Arena". I was saying that while I don't agree with all of your assertions about that story, I did not care enough about THE STORY to defend it against what you were saying.
Ex-X-Writer and Ex-X-editor Ann Nocenti writes on Storm:

"At her command, oceans rise, breezes cool, rains pummel, tornadoes destroy, sun dries, seas part."

Take from page 24 or 26 of her novel, "Prisoner X"

Pretty nifty! ;)

Offline BmoreAkuma

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: July 30, 2014, 08:48:13 pm »
On the next episode of "The Adventures of Rutog98".........................
With these choices, I felt that the American black man only needed to choose which one to get eaten by; the liberal fox or the conservative wolf because both of them will eat him.

Offline Maxine Shaw

• HEF Attorney-at-LOL
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: July 31, 2014, 06:11:11 am »
Y'know, a straight female online who likes to pretend they are gay around a buncha guys just to see what kind of reaction she gets.

No offense, but this group of guys isn't exactly the ones I would go out of my way to impress. A little too much bitch in here for me.

I have lived in fear for years because my closest friend - a homosexual - whom I've known since elementary school has been HIV positive since the 1980s and thankful for every year I've had him since having lost a mutual friend and a beloved Cousin to AIDS.

Does your black friend - I mean gay friend know what a homophobe you are? Just curious.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 06:13:56 am by Maxine Shaw »
She wanted attention and that's what she got. - more words of wisdom from HEF's favorite rape apologist TripleX

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: July 31, 2014, 06:33:42 am »
Y'know, a straight female online who likes to pretend they are gay around a buncha guys just to see what kind of reaction she gets.

No offense, but this group of guys isn't exactly the ones I would go out of my way to impress. A little too much bitch in here for me.

Does that include Dj Mastrmind?   :) 

He's a part of HEF, too, y'know? 

Offline Rutog98

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: July 31, 2014, 01:56:55 pm »
On the next episode of "The Adventures of Rutog98".........................

...Rutog98 continues defeating Sinjection in their debates.  ;D
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 02:06:02 pm by Rutog98 »
Ex-X-Writer and Ex-X-editor Ann Nocenti writes on Storm:

"At her command, oceans rise, breezes cool, rains pummel, tornadoes destroy, sun dries, seas part."

Take from page 24 or 26 of her novel, "Prisoner X"

Pretty nifty! ;)

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #845 on: July 31, 2014, 02:52:21 pm »

I have lived in fear for years because my closest friend - a homosexual - whom I've known since elementary school has been HIV positive since the 1980s and thankful for every year I've had him since having lost a mutual friend and a beloved Cousin to AIDS.

Does your black friend - I mean gay friend know what a homophobe you are? Just curious.

You two are amongst our most elite intellects and biggest guns on HEF. When you two scrap, it calls to mind images like:

So if our big guns can't or won't be like this on the boards...

...even if we periodically get on each other's nerves and have to give each other that look...

May I respectfully ask you two to be more like this?

People who want us to stay powerless, irrelevant, subservient, at their leisure...hate to see that we're stupendously magnificent and are fully capable of doing things like THIS regularly:

Because if we don't work together, even when we dislike each other? Well. We already know what happens.

I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Salustrade

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: July 31, 2014, 02:59:32 pm »

You two are amongst our most elite intellects and biggest guns on HEF. When you two scrap, it calls to mind images like:

So if our big guns can't or won't be like this on the boards...

...even if we periodically get on each other's nerves and have to give each other that look...

People who want us to stay powerless, irrelevant, subservient, at their leisure...hate to see that we're stupendously magnificent and are fully capable of doing things like THIS regularly:

Because if we don't work together, even when we dislike each other? Well. We already know what happens.

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: July 31, 2014, 03:03:11 pm »
Glad I'm not part of that carnage, Supreme!  :)

APEXABYSS

« Reply #848 on: August 01, 2014, 06:23:01 am »
I have an important question for all highly respected members of The HEF.

IS STORM A SELL-OUT?

Sell out (urban dictionary definition)
One who betrays a cause for personal advancement. 1.When a person changes their style to make more money. 2.When an artist conforms to the way they believe their fan base see's them. 3. Anyone who sacrifices artistic integrity in an effort to become more successful or popular (generally in music); someone who forgets their roots.

penalty for success?

bye, Storm or buy Storm?

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: August 01, 2014, 06:37:35 am »

IS STORM A SELL-OUT?

One who betrays a cause for personal advancement. 1.When a person changes their style to make more money. 2.When an artist conforms to the way they believe their fan base see's them. 3. Anyone who sacrifices artistic integrity in an effort to become more successful or popular (generally in music); someone who forgets their roots.

bye, Storm or buy Storm?

That is the question, APEXABYSS:)

APEXABYSS

« Reply #850 on: August 01, 2014, 06:38:08 am »

I don’t mind setting someone straight. Some fanatics deserve that s#!t! My people on The HEF are too brilliant to be put down & not built back up. We’re all on different levels but with common interests & tastes. When I was little, I wanted to grow-up & be one thing, "A Bad Mutha-@#$%^&!" Or a pirate! lol

I’m a BlackMan helping to raise a young warrior-queen, artist, athlete & honor-roll student.

Point is- I wouldn’t be where I am today without the ladies in my life (young & elder). Or my bredren. Word!

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: August 01, 2014, 10:42:59 am »

IS STORM A SELL-OUT?

penalty for success?
http://youtu.be/Q5D2RvIQwQE

bye, Storm or buy Storm?

No comic book character is a sellout. The WRITERS who govern their actions? Nutha thang.

Most writers of Storm=Haters. Talented haters...but haters nonetheless.

Pak=current writer of Storm=not a hater [ exhibit A: WAR MACHINE series ].

Buy Storm.

Easy peezy.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Maxine Shaw

• HEF Attorney-at-LOL
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: August 01, 2014, 06:16:55 pm »

Okay, this made me crack up because I've done this in real life.

This isn't scrapping. This is mockery.

HEF is y'all's house, not mine. I only poke my head in from time to time. I don't live in a place where we invite trolls for tea and cookies. That's what you guys do. I blame Hudlin for even allowing this sh*t, and I look forward to the day when the "post image" option breaks.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 06:22:58 pm by Maxine Shaw »
She wanted attention and that's what she got. - more words of wisdom from HEF's favorite rape apologist TripleX

Offline A.Curry

• View Profile
« Reply #853 on: August 02, 2014, 07:55:01 am »
Gotta admit, just read it and its pretty good. it seems "Creep" serves as a catalyst to get Storm off her butt at the school and start being proactive about doing something to change the world, though she's getting herself embroiled in international political scandals,  Ive always said as an "ambassador of peace" this is what Wonder Woman should be doing.

and in the end, she did the right thing by that girl, Creep.

This might be worth checking out further...

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: August 02, 2014, 01:22:04 pm »
Gotta admit, just read it and its pretty good. it seems "Creep" serves as a catalyst to get Storm off her butt at the school and start being proactive about doing something to change the world, though she's getting herself embroiled in international political scandals,  Ive always said as an "ambassador of peace" this is what Wonder Woman should be doing.

and in the end, she did the right thing by that girl, Creep.

This might be worth checking out further...

Good to see you again, man.

And yeah, it's definitely worth checking out further...
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC: