Author Topic: New Storm Ongoing Title  (Read 530125 times)

Offline Salustrade

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: New Storm Ongoing Title
« Reply #630 on: July 24, 2014, 01:14:41 pm »
The thing that annoys me severely is the notion of erstwhile Abercrombie and Fitch  models Summers and Frost parading about with their entitled whining of oppression one and two that people would look at mutants differently than super powered folks period. Nobody would see Grimm Torch Spider-Man Danvers differently than Storm Frost Iceman or Magneto. It's ridiculous as is the fandom mentality. Not to mention you find kinship with folk because you can burp fire and this one can pass snow but your ethnic group means nothing to you.No.

Brilliant post.  8)

Offline Princesa

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: July 24, 2014, 02:04:27 pm »
Let's not even get into the "mutant name" nonsense. Ororo is from her native tongue and Storm is her codename no more "mutant" Peter Parker or Spider-Man. The X Institute always gives the notion they're saying be grateful we good white people rescued you from your ass-backwards people.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 02:10:12 pm by Princesa »

Offline sinjection1

• View Profile
« Reply #632 on: July 24, 2014, 02:12:39 pm »
Didn't Archangel also date a Black female police officer, IIRC?

White male mutants have been all over black females; homosapien, homosuperior...makes no difference. And now there's a white male mutant married to a black male homosexual.

How many black male mutants have dated females of any racial/ethnic persuasion...homosapien or homosuperior? Not many. Prodigy was involved with Surge until he discovered his sexual deviancy and developed the hots for Hulkling.  The heterosexual black male mutant is as welcome in the x-verse as mutants are in Santo Marco or as welcome as homosexuals are in Uganda.

There are hardly any Black male mutants to begin with, so the discussion isn't a realistic one. The only Black male X-Man is Bishop and while he and Ororo have shared a close friendship over the years, there aren't really any Black female characters for him to date.

You see how sometimes when the truth is often repeated it begins to seep through?  There are hardly any Black male mutants to begin with, so the discussion isn't a realistic one By Jove! I think he's got it! So what's up with that, Rutog? You say the X-office holds no animus towards black people? Well then, why does there exist such a dearth of black male mutants? Why is it when a black male mutant somehow rears his nappy head he is soon rendered depowered or dead? I hear tell there was a very young black male mutant possessed of great power, created decades ago, who had an encounter with the Fantastic Four. This young mutant would have predated many of the X-Men you might hold dear to your heart, including your dearest Storm her own self.

Where is this black male mutant? They say Falcon is a mutant, but he isn't, but he is...but he isn't. Cloak was said to be a mutant. Then, he wasn't. Today it has been made crystal clear that mutants have become synonymous with homosexuals. There is no "gay gene", but there is an x-gene....and it's a gift, a gift some don't want to bequeath to black heterosexual males. Wolverine is a low-down, dirty-almost dead mutant. Falcon and Cloak are mutants on the down low...nobody has to know......

The black male mutant Synch showed some promise. He was heterosexual. Monet St Croix and Jubilee seemed to be attracted to him. The X-office blew him to bits. Bishop is the only so-called black X-Man...but Rutog...the X-office says Bishop is an Australian Aboriginee. While their skin is clearly black the Aborignee - until very recently I'd guess - were considered Asiatic and unrelated to blacks from Africa. Evidently, the X-office - so keen it seems on keeping black heterosexual males out of their x-verse - possibly believed they'd accomplished this by establishing Bishop and his lovely sister Shard - herself pursued sexually by a villianous white, male mutant - as Aboriginee. You say there aren't many black characters for Bishop to date? Joanna Cargill can worship white male mutant Magneto and fall in love with white male mutant Cyclops and the best Bishop can do is an alternate universe romance with Deathbird?  :)

In fact, he's never even had a girlfriend.

And doesn't this bit of info seem just the least bit odd to you, Rutog ol' bean? Synch never had a girlfriend either. Jubilee had a secret crush on him I'm told, one that Synch never knew of. Synch was attracted to Monet St Croix who seemed to be showing a whisper of interest and then...BOOM. Synch is dead and Monet St Croix is sleeping with white male mutant, Madrox. Prodigy - David Alleyne - had a girlfriend, a mutant named Surge. But these days Prodigy ain't so much into Jane. He's more into Dick...if you catch my drift.

The point I am trying to make is there is no outright hatred to Black in the X-Men books.

"Chit chat chatter tryin'..."  :D There's no harm in trying, Rutog...but the point you are trying to make is as sharp as a cotton swab. The x-office may not have an outright hatred of heterosexual black males, but they definitely have a strong outright disdain for heterosexual black males. Doubt me? Read on. Right on  8)

Quentin Quire is the main X-brat (I don't care about the students at the school and I don't read any book that features them as the focal point of the title), yet he's dating a Black female character.

Quentin Quire's fugly arse seems to have an unhealthy and creepy attraction to young, beautiful black females. You've indicated you have no interest in "throwaway characters". You didn't know who David Alleyne - Prodigy - was so I strongly doubt you've even heard of the heterosexual black male mutant named Slick. Long story short, x-writers wrote a story in which Quire humiliated Slick by revealing his true form to his mutant classmates, including Slick's then-black girlfriend who went by the name Tattoo in those days. Tattoo - having witnessed Slick's shameful comeuppance at the hands of Quire - shunned him and took up with Quire. This is simply another jab at the heterosexual black male by the x-office whom I am beginning to suspect is a confederation of heterosexual and homosexual white racists. The heterosexual white racist x-writer dislikes heterosexual black males on general principle. The homosexual white racist x-writer is angry at heterosexual black males because we refuse to let them draw analogies between the homosexual struggle for rights and Rosa Parks sitting at the back of the bus.

On the other hand, Archangel is arguably the cream of the crop of the X-Men, and he's dated Black women.  So, they are pairing top notch White male characters with Black women. So these Black women are NOT dating beneath them. They are dating men equal or greater than their own social status and being treated well by these men. I think this is positive, actually.

Dis here is sum funny sh*t...not. ::) I don't even want to know what "cream" you are referring to when you say an X-Man is the "cream of the crop". Whatever "cream" that is, I'm certain it isn't sanitary. "Top notch white male characters..."...an X-Man. Rutog, Rutog, Ruuuuutog  :)  Ain't no such manimal. Angel was as close to being a statutory rapist as one can come. Cyclops was unfaithful to his beloved Jean. Wolverine wanted to get into Jean's panties....and any other female mutant in the general vicinity. Don't let that "Punkin" crap fool you. The x-verse is full of incestuous, sexual deviants. And they're loving it. The best male mutant created might have been the black male mutant Synch. And look where he is today.

Those Black women aren't dating beneath them. They aren't dating at all. They're simply beneath those white male mutants with their legs apart. After tapping Ororo's tushie, didn't Logan set off in search of Carol Danvers for some reason? Storm and the other black female characters in the x-verse ain't nothing but something to do. The only married black person in the x-verse is a black male homosexual. And you say "they're being treated well by them..."  The same thing might have been said about those damned married crackas keeping Creole women on the side for their sexual pleasure in Louisiana back in the day. Huh?  ;)

I won't be buying a book called STORM when it's really just an X-Man book.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 02:18:06 pm by sinjection1 »
Mr. MajestiK, I like your style. You are the wiser, calmer, more articulate second coming of sinjection to "that other place". You do me proud.

Offline Salustrade

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: July 24, 2014, 02:16:23 pm »
Let's not even get into the "mutant name" nonsense. Ororo is from her native tongue and Storm is her codename no more "mutant" Peter Parker or Spider-Man.

You hit the nail right on the head Princesa.

The truth hurts.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 02:21:49 pm by Salustrade »

Offline Salustrade

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: July 24, 2014, 02:32:24 pm »
Didn't Archangel also date a Black female police officer, IIRC?

White male mutants have been all over black females; homosapien, homosuperior...makes no difference. And now there's a white male mutant married to a black male homosexual.

How many black male mutants have dated females of any racial/ethnic persuasion...homosapien or homosuperior? Not many. Prodigy was involved with Surge until he discovered his sexual deviancy and developed the hots for Hulkling.  The heterosexual black male mutant is as welcome in the x-verse as mutants are in Santo Marco or as welcome as homosexuals are in Uganda.

There are hardly any Black male mutants to begin with, so the discussion isn't a realistic one. The only Black male X-Man is Bishop and while he and Ororo have shared a close friendship over the years, there aren't really any Black female characters for him to date.

You see how sometimes when the truth is often repeated it begins to seep through?  There are hardly any Black male mutants to begin with, so the discussion isn't a realistic one By Jove! I think he's got it! So what's up with that, Rutog? You say the X-office holds no animus towards black people? Well then, why does there exist such a dearth of black male mutants? Why is it when a black male mutant somehow rears his nappy head he is soon rendered depowered or dead? I hear tell there was a very young black male mutant possessed of great power, created decades ago, who had an encounter with the Fantastic Four. This young mutant would have predated many of the X-Men you might hold dear to your heart, including your dearest Storm her own self.

Where is this black male mutant? They say Falcon is a mutant, but he isn't, but he is...but he isn't. Cloak was said to be a mutant. Then, he wasn't. Today it has been made crystal clear that mutants have become synonymous with homosexuals. There is no "gay gene", but there is an x-gene....and it's a gift, a gift some don't want to bequeath to black heterosexual males. Wolverine is a low-down, dirty-almost dead mutant. Falcon and Cloak are mutants on the down low...nobody has to know......

The black male mutant Synch showed some promise. He was heterosexual. Monet St Croix and Jubilee seemed to be attracted to him. The X-office blew him to bits. Bishop is the only so-called black X-Man...but Rutog...the X-office says Bishop is an Australian Aboriginee. While their skin is clearly black the Aborignee - until very recently I'd guess - were considered Asiatic and unrelated to blacks from Africa. Evidently, the X-office - so keen it seems on keeping black heterosexual males out of their x-verse - possibly believed they'd accomplished this by establishing Bishop and his lovely sister Shard - herself pursued sexually by a villianous white, male mutant - as Aboriginee. You say there aren't many black characters for Bishop to date? Joanna Cargill can worship white male mutant Magneto and fall in love with white male mutant Cyclops and the best Bishop can do is an alternate universe romance with Deathbird?  :)

In fact, he's never even had a girlfriend.

And doesn't this bit of info seem just the least bit odd to you, Rutog ol' bean? Synch never had a girlfriend either. Jubilee had a secret crush on him I'm told, one that Synch never knew of. Synch was attracted to Monet St Croix who seemed to be showing a whisper of interest and then...BOOM. Synch is dead and Monet St Croix is sleeping with white male mutant, Madrox. Prodigy - David Alleyne - had a girlfriend, a mutant named Surge. But these days Prodigy ain't so much into Jane. He's more into Dick...if you catch my drift.

The point I am trying to make is there is no outright hatred to Black in the X-Men books.

"Chit chat chatter tryin'..."  :D There's no harm in trying, Rutog...but the point you are trying to make is as sharp as a cotton swab. The x-office may not have an outright hatred of heterosexual black males, but they definitely have a strong outright disdain for heterosexual black males. Doubt me? Read on. Right on  8)

Quentin Quire is the main X-brat (I don't care about the students at the school and I don't read any book that features them as the focal point of the title), yet he's dating a Black female character.

Quentin Quire's fugly arse seems to have an unhealthy and creepy attraction to young, beautiful black females. You've indicated you have no interest in "throwaway characters". You didn't know who David Alleyne - Prodigy - was so I strongly doubt you've even heard of the heterosexual black male mutant named Slick. Long story short, x-writers wrote a story in which Quire humiliated Slick by revealing his true form to his mutant classmates, including Slick's then-black girlfriend who went by the name Tattoo in those days. Tattoo - having witnessed Slick's shameful comeuppance at the hands of Quire - shunned him and took up with Quire. This is simply another jab at the heterosexual black male by the x-office whom I am beginning to suspect is a confederation of heterosexual and homosexual white racists. The heterosexual white racist x-writer dislikes heterosexual black males on general principle. The homosexual white racist x-writer is angry at heterosexual black males because we refuse to let them draw analogies between the homosexual struggle for rights and Rosa Parks sitting at the back of the bus.

On the other hand, Archangel is arguably the cream of the crop of the X-Men, and he's dated Black women.  So, they are pairing top notch White male characters with Black women. So these Black women are NOT dating beneath them. They are dating men equal or greater than their own social status and being treated well by these men. I think this is positive, actually.

Dis here is sum funny sh*t...not. ::) I don't even want to know what "cream" you are referring to when you say an X-Man is the "cream of the crop". Whatever "cream" that is, I'm certain it isn't sanitary. "Top notch white male characters..."...an X-Man. Rutog, Rutog, Ruuuuutog  :)  Ain't no such manimal. Angel was as close to being a statutory rapist as one can come. Cyclops was unfaithful to his beloved Jean. Wolverine wanted to get into Jean's panties....and any other female mutant in the general vicinity. Don't let that "Punkin" crap fool you. The x-verse is full of incestuous, sexual deviants. And they're loving it. The best male mutant created might have been the black male mutant Synch. And look where he is today.

Those Black women aren't dating beneath them. They aren't dating at all. They're simply beneath those white male mutants with their legs apart. After tapping Ororo's tushie, didn't Logan set off in search of Carol Danvers for some reason? Storm and the other black female characters in the x-verse ain't nothing but something to do. The only married black person in the x-verse is a black male homosexual. And you say "they're being treated well by them..."  The same thing might have been said about those damned married crackas keeping Creole women on the side for their sexual pleasure in Louisiana back in the day. Huh?  ;)

I won't be buying a book called STORM when it's really just an X-Man book.

Quoted for the truth that only an Uncle Tom or certified Bed Wench/Aunt Jemima would deny.

APEXABYSS

« Reply #635 on: July 24, 2014, 02:46:03 pm »

We have a lot of black characters being depicted by non-black writers & artists. The geeks have won. The nerds have gotten their revenge. These knee-grows are so happy to see black characters in comics they’ll support hypocrisy & claim they’re finally being represented in comics. Not one (current) black hero or shero has black developers, creators or producers. Shame on you black-passivists & apologists. You stink of cowardess. 

They are not the problem. You are. This is 2014. We got satellites in space, finding planes in the middle of the ocean & probes landing on Mars & house-knee-grows still don’t want to see the bias. It’s a form of mental illness to minimize the reality of these character interpretations. We like Quentin Tarantino. Tarantino is in a class all his own but amongst the same comic-book non-black creators . Should the industry “Tarantino” us across-the-board? Real black people fight. It’s not about revenge, it’s about redemption. Oh, why bother? You’re fired! And I quit!

Miles- away

nah (super-black-dude)

Deathlok- still no

nope

guess again

no & no

try again

not

Sun-girl =none girl

Ms. Marvel= missed

guess again

Storm= nope

yeh, I mean no. wtf

It's like looking at "Vacation Photos" but never being able to take the trip for yourself. At least you're being represented. right?

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: July 24, 2014, 02:55:51 pm »
Let's not even get into the "mutant name" nonsense. Ororo is from her native tongue and Storm is her codename no more "mutant" Peter Parker or Spider-Man. The X Institute always gives the notion they're saying be grateful we good white people rescued you from your ass-backwards people.

They are going with the movies concept of Codename vs Government name. Remember that part in Xmen 2 where Ian Macellan asks the fire kid (Pyro) what his REAL name is when he tries to tell him his birth name?

That is the way they are doing it now in the comics.

Anything that worked really well in the movies ends up in the Comics sooner or later.

Its the reason why the Xmansion is more or less a real school now instead of a place where guys train to be super heroes.

Because it worked in the movies

Offline Salustrade

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: July 24, 2014, 02:56:26 pm »

Offline Salustrade

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: July 24, 2014, 03:00:47 pm »

Anything that worked really well in the movies ends up in the Comics sooner or later.

Because it worked in the movies

Tell that to this guy.......

who was languishing in creative limbo until Al Ewing (another white guy) decided to relaunch him within the Mighty Avengers book.

Wesley Snipes take on the Blade character, took the world by storm (no pun intended) with two incredible movies and a third one that might as well have been written by Jonathan Maberry.

Blade was so popular on the big screen that he crossed over to the small screen.....

and even spawned an anime series.....

but none of this translated into a viable solo book for Blade within the 616 MU because Marvel couldn't be bothered to get a solid creative team with an actual interest in the character to capitalize on the success and notoriety of the cinematic Daywalker.

I wonder if the Guardians of the Galaxy will have that similar problems?

We both know the answer to this question.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 03:12:26 pm by Salustrade »

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: July 24, 2014, 03:13:28 pm »
The Blade MAX seriies was fairly close to the comics (everything except Whistler-they'd of had to give Goyer a check outright if they used Whistler) but it didn't sell.

Marvel fans aren't big on Horror, or Magic or Vampires.

At some point Marvel is going to have to use its digital arm to push stuff like Blade and
that George Romero comic that nobody notices.

And Anita Blake if they ever get the rights to that back.

Offline Salustrade

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: July 24, 2014, 03:28:08 pm »
The Blade MAX seriies was fairly close to the comics (everything except Whistler-they'd of had to give Goyer a check outright if they used Whistler) but it didn't sell.

Marvel fans aren't big on Horror, or Magic or Vampires.

At some point Marvel is going to have to use its digital arm to push stuff like Blade and
that George Romero comic that nobody notices.

And Anita Blake if they ever get the rights to that back.

Most so-called "geeks" aren't as openminded as they'd like people to believe.

Online supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #641 on: July 24, 2014, 04:36:57 pm »
The thing that annoys me severely is the notion of erstwhile Abercrombie and Fitch  models Summers and Frost parading about with their entitled whining of oppression one and two that people would look at mutants differently than super powered folks period. Nobody would see Grimm Torch Spider-Man Danvers differently than Storm Frost Iceman or Magneto. It's ridiculous as is the fandom mentality. Not to mention you find kinship with folk because you can burp fire and this one can pass snow but your ethnic group means nothing to you.No.

This is very well said.

I think Pak is going to address this, and see the common sense strong ties of kinship to BOTH one's "ethnic/racial" group and the specific subset of superheroic [ or supervillainous ] mutants.

Abercrombie and Fitch! HAHAHAHAHA!!
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Online supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #642 on: July 24, 2014, 04:47:27 pm »

We have a lot of black characters being depicted by non-black writers & artists. The geeks have won. The nerds have gotten their revenge. These knee-grows are so happy to see black characters in comics they’ll support hypocrisy & claim they’re finally being represented in comics. Not one (current) black hero or shero has black developers, creators or producers. Shame on you black-passivists & apologists. You stink of cowardess. 

They are not the problem. You are. This is 2014. We got satellites in space, finding planes in the middle of the ocean & probes landing on Mars & house-knee-grows still don’t want to see the bias. It’s a form of mental illness to minimize the reality of these character interpretations. We like Quentin Tarantino. Tarantino is in a class all his own but amongst the same comic-book non-black creators . Should the industry “Tarantino” us across-the-board? Real black people fight. It’s not about revenge, it’s about redemption. Oh, why bother? You’re fired! And I quit!

Miles- away

nah (super-black-dude)

Deathlok- still no

nope

guess again

no & no

try again

not

Sun-girl =none girl

Ms. Marvel= missed

guess again

Storm= nope

yeh, I mean no. wtf

It's like looking at "Vacation Photos" but never being able to take the trip for yourself. At least you're being represented. right?

Answer? We keep doing better versions of Black owned works and keep doing the work until we crack The Comic Book DaVinci Code and break out the Melanin Matrix.

We need a whole army of Negro Neo's...women and men. We have to do the work like we did with hiphop. And we'll get there.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Salustrade

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: July 24, 2014, 05:22:11 pm »

Miles- away

nah (super-black-dude)

Deathlok- still no

nope

guess again

no & no

try again

not

Sun-girl =none girl

Ms. Marvel= missed

guess again

Storm= nope

yeh, I mean no. wtf

Answer? We keep doing better versions of Black owned works and keep doing the work until we crack The Comic Book DaVinci Code and break out the Melanin Matrix.

We need a whole army of Negro Neo's...women and men. We have to do the work like we did with hiphop. And we'll get there.

Offline sinjection1

• View Profile
« Reply #644 on: July 24, 2014, 06:14:23 pm »

Miles- away

nah (super-black-dude)

Deathlok- still no

nope

guess again

no & no

try again

not

Sun-girl =none girl

Ms. Marvel= missed

guess again

Storm= nope

yeh, I mean no. wtf

Brilliance, Salustrade. You've read my mind.

From Macklemore: SAME LOVE...

If I was gay, I would think hip-hop hates me
Have you read the YouTube comments lately?
"Man, that's gay" gets dropped on the daily
We become so numb to what we're saying
A culture founded from oppression
Yet we don't have acceptance for 'em

I'd bet this song is very popular in the x-verse.

This white Hip Hop artist won a Grammy over a black Hip Hop artist likely because he was white and the white voters who supported Macklemore identified with him due to their shared whiteness...and also, this white Rapper wrote a song supporting homosexuality and daring to admonish the black Rappers - the CREATORS of the art form - for the apparent homophobia of the genre. Rap has become "gentrified". Once "locked out", white Rappers have become the landlords of another musical expression of so-called black culture. Blues, Jazz, long, lost Rock and Roll. We've been down that road before. Whites, Asians...and a smattering of blacks dance the Lindy Hop, a forgotten dance created by so-called blacks. A white man titles his song HARLEM SHAKE, a sensation grows around it; many blacks complain, "Hey! That belongs to us!" White Harlem Shake enthusiasts couldn't give a damn and soon everybody...blacks included...indulge in that foolishness. If whites want what blacks have, they simply perservere until it becomes theirs. Black Marvel Comics fans couldn't even keep T'Challa and Ororo married.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 06:16:02 pm by sinjection1 »
Mr. MajestiK, I like your style. You are the wiser, calmer, more articulate second coming of sinjection to "that other place". You do me proud.