Author Topic: Action  (Read 2248 times)

Offline Metro

• View Profile
    • Monmouth University
Action
« on: May 19, 2014, 03:53:52 am »

Hi, HEF writers,

Over the next 18 months, I am organizing international events in three cities.  I would like to promote your projects and organize a collaboration among our talents at each of these functions.

This thread will serve as a platform for discussion as the dates approach.

The locations are:

Philadelphia, early October 2014
Asbury Park (NJ), March-April 2015
Los Angeles, October 2015

There are also smaller, regional events in California, Michigan, Illinois, Toronto, Mexico City, and NYC between the larger meetings. 

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.
Dean Walter Greason
The Honors School
Monmouth University
(twitter) @worldprofessor

Offline Metro

• View Profile
    • Monmouth University
Re: Action
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 07:11:25 pm »

Running a $1 billion initiative today. 

Trains are leaving the station; hope we can get on board together.
Dean Walter Greason
The Honors School
Monmouth University

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 12:30:09 pm »
But what is it?

Offline Metro

• View Profile
    • Monmouth University
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2014, 02:57:19 pm »

Fast-track procurement convention for contractors in few dozen different fields.  Now, I'm building a few more for different states (IL/MI/NY/PA), and am looking for more candidates to participate.

Skills needed range from business services and construction to private security and digital design.
Dean Walter Greason
The Honors School
Monmouth University

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2014, 06:14:47 pm »

Fast-track procurement convention for contractors in few dozen different fields.  Now, I'm building a few more for different states (IL/MI/NY/PA), and am looking for more candidates to participate.

Skills needed range from business services and construction to private security and digital design.
Can you be more specific?  Lotsa smart people on the site but you have to say what you're looking for in detail.

Offline Metro

• View Profile
    • Monmouth University
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2014, 12:04:29 pm »

Specifics - there are list of RFPs and CFPs from the past month available at my business twitter page (@icmgrowth).  Each listing includes a detailed profile about the skills and resources necessary to secure a contract.

For the three major events, I'm looking for folks to post information about current projects that they would like to promote.  Depending on the specific projects, I can offer different ways to incorporate them into the events.  For a travel agent, I can provide space to sign up prospective clients and take reservations for future vacations and/or business trips.  For a graphic designer, I can provide dozens of clients who are developing new social media campaigns that need effective visuals.  For a banker, I have several security consultants who specialize in both physical infrastructure and data systems architecture.

As interested people indicate their specialties, I can provide a number of resources to help them grow their market share or maintain a competitive advantage.

The timeline for the Philly event is getting short, and the planning for the April 2015 opening is already underway.  I hope I can help other folks on the board reach new heights through these platforms.
Dean Walter Greason
The Honors School
Monmouth University