Author Topic: Black Panther vs Apollo Creed  (Read 37534 times)

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
Re: Black Panther vs Apollo Creed
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2007, 07:43:08 pm »
Panther absolutely and totally crushes Apollo...or he would simply ignore Apollo,walk off and let  the DM finish him off.which they would.They'd snore him with their sweet teamwork and martial skills.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

GrimSkill

« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2007, 08:56:47 pm »
Actualy I could see Apollo and T'Challa setting down and having a Drink Togeather (Tea of course) and talking about fighting styles.

Offline sinjection

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2007, 10:14:19 pm »
Yeah, leave Rocky alone, he's the greatest sports hero in Philadelphia history, at least give them that.

Oh really? Well, where does that leave their REAL heavyweight boxing champion, "Smokin'" Joe Frazier. And what about Pernell "Sweet Pea" Whitaker?

Uh oh...my post total adds up to the number 8. Time to hibernate, with my "Hero Member" self  :D

Will return in a few...

hahaha,you and those "8s' of yours...

:) All that damned troll noise woke me up early. Now I'll have to reach #512...and do so quickly... if I am to realize the full benefit of my #8 hibernation regimen  :D

hmmmm...Sugar Ray Robinson. Wasn't he from St. Louis or Detroit?

Reginald Hudlin's Black Panther IS THE Black Panther

Offline sinjection

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2007, 10:18:06 pm »
Actualy I could see Apollo and T'Challa setting down and having a Drink Togeather (Tea of course) and talking about fighting styles.

For Apollo's sake, sitting down and drinking tea together with T'Challa while only talking about fighting styles would be as close as they get to actually fighting. Wouldn't you agree, Grim?  ;)

Offline sinjection

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2007, 10:26:47 pm »
Panther absolutely and totally crushes Apollo...or he would simply ignore Apollo,walk off and let  the DM finish him off.which they would.They'd snore him with their sweet teamwork and martial skills.

:D!!!!

Once again, we have all been "supremely illuminated". How else could a fight between Apollo Creed *snicker* and T'Challa commence and conclude?

What the hell does the race have to do with the battle, damn fellaz.  It's 2 people fighting, stick with the damn thread topic.  And it doesn't have $#!7 to do wtih the movies.  Just put Apollo in the MU and have them fight.  "What if hes was white, what if Rocky was black doesn't have $%#& to do with it.  Try to stay on topic, dayum.

/end vent  >:(

maybe if the thread topic didn't suck so bad.  I mean Creed got killed by an idiot Russian. Tchalla beatdown 6 men solo in his draws.  No contest?

Ouch.  Sometimes, the truth hurts.  ;)

delete it homey.
i won't miss it.

oh shucks... 24 is back on.

Aw, I'll bet "it" (the thread), won't miss you either.

Shoudln't you now be working on "BLACK" and making Sunspot the leader   anyway?  :)

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2007, 12:20:28 pm »
SINnnnn... i thought we were boys.

u words wound me.
 :D

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline Marvelous

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • PhotograFX
« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2007, 04:11:17 pm »
SINnnnn... i thought we were boys.

u words wound me.
 :D

Shut it MM, both of you woundeded me!   :D

"2. IF YOU DON'T READ THE BOOK BUT ARE WILLING TO ARGUE ABOUT IT EITHER YOU ARE:
a) An idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about.
b) A liar who is a fan who can't admit it to himself or others."

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2007, 08:15:59 pm »
Yeah, leave Rocky alone, he's the greatest sports hero in Philadelphia history, at least give them that.

Oh really? Well, where does that leave their REAL heavyweight boxing champion, "Smokin'" Joe Frazier. And what about Pernell "Sweet Pea" Whitaker?

Uh oh...my post total adds up to the number 8. Time to hibernate, with my "Hero Member" self  :D

Will return in a few...

Ya know,I don't remember honestly...I'm sure about B.HOP and a host of other raw dawg fighters,but...Sugar Ray? *rushes to Google* Walker Smith Jr.--who would later become Sugar Ray Robinson--was born in Ailey Georgia,and raised in Detroit and Harlem.Damn,you were waaay closer than me,dawg...

hahaha,you and those "8s' of yours...

:) All that damned troll noise woke me up early. Now I'll have to reach #512...and do so quickly... if I am to realize the full benefit of my #8 hibernation regimen  :D

hmmmm...Sugar Ray Robinson. Wasn't he from St. Louis or Detroit?

I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Wise Son

• Honorary Wakandan
  • "intelligent and slightly Black. I'm from the 80s"
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2007, 07:32:33 am »
this is a dumb ass thread.

and did ali beat supes? i cant remember.

ali got SMASHED,and that's how it SHOULD be,to be honest.

Now I wanna see SUPERMAN v the Milestone Superman...was that ICON or whatever?

You... you mean you haven't read this?

I don't know if I can talk to you anymore.... ;)

"Children, if you are tired, keep going; if you are hungry, keep going; if you want to taste freedom, keep going."
-Harriet Tubman
http://yo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2007, 08:14:18 am »
this is a dumb ass thread.

and did ali beat supes? i cant remember.

ali got SMASHED,and that's how it SHOULD be,to be honest.

Now I wanna see SUPERMAN v the Milestone Superman...was that ICON or whatever?

You... you mean you haven't read this?

I don't know if I can talk to you anymore.... ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Man,I wanted to buy that book but...check this out...my LCS DIDN'T CARRY A SINGLE MILESTONE BOOK...even though THEY HAD EVERY OTHER DC COMIC.That's when I went looking for a new LCS
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2007, 08:58:05 am »
never even knew it existed.

so...who won?

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Offline Ammar

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2007, 09:46:26 am »
I never even knew that Milestone existed. Seems DC didn't try to push it hard enough... so what was the deal with black Superman? What was his origin?

And as for racial undertones in the Rocky movies....ehh...I think it's stretching, unless the writer and/or director does indeed have a history of making.... politically suspiscious movies. Then I can see why people draw those conclusions.

And as for the fight? BP spanks him, hard.
The red/white/blue didn't save Apollo from the proud Communist...and it will definatly not help him against the--

Hey, does Wakanda even have a flag? I've never seen it

Offline The Evasive 1

• View Profile
    • My Space Page
« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2007, 01:12:22 pm »
I never even knew that Milestone existed. Seems DC didn't try to push it hard enough... so what was the deal with black Superman? What was his origin?

And as for racial undertones in the Rocky movies....ehh...I think it's stretching, unless the writer and/or director does indeed have a history of making.... politically suspiscious movies. Then I can see why people draw those conclusions.

And as for the fight? BP spanks him, hard.
The red/white/blue didn't save Apollo from the proud Communist...and it will definatly not help him against the--

Hey, does Wakanda even have a flag? I've never seen it

You never knew Milestone existed?  :o

DC used to put adds of Milestone in the DC titles for awhile. DC pushed it to an extent (albeit not enough) as they were principle in Milestones distribution.

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2007, 01:15:46 pm »
i knew about it but i was poor so i couldn't and didn't collect them. i didnt have the ends to take a chance on somethin' i was unfamiliar with.

Offline Francisco

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2007, 02:22:01 pm »
I couldn't never get into Icon. The guys just didn't appeal to me in the same way of Superman does.
They should have made him more isnpiring and a real black guy with super powers not just an extra terrestrial that took the shape of a black man.
Don't get fooled by the bombs that I get I'm still I'm still Saddam from Iraq.