Author Topic: BLACK PANTHER - The Disney+ Experience - Falcon and the Winter Soldier  (Read 10250 times)

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
Re: BLACK PANTHER - The Disney+ Experience - Falcon and the Winter Soldier
« Reply #150 on: April 17, 2021, 03:48:31 am »
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier delivered another satisfactory chapter. Opening with a great combat scene with John Walker fighting both Sam and Bucky. I dare say that Nu Cap gave the former Winter Soldier a better fight than did Black Panther or Captain America. Nu Cap was able to momentarily knock out Bucky and damaged his cybernetic arm before being subdued.

While previous episodes have delivered their fair share of BLM commentary on black impoverishment, black imprisonment, black identity and black sacrifice, the fifth episode of Falcon and the Winter Soldier hit hard with a statement from Isaiah Bradley. The "bitter old man" told the truth to Sam in no uncertain terms. He said they will never let a black man be Captain America and even if they did, no self respectin' black man would ever want to be. Think about that Black Falcon.

The late Lemar Hoskins' grieving black mother went all in as the lamenting mama complete with stating the decease's obligatory pride and honored to be a side kick.

Ayo and the Dora Milaje took Zemo to the raft for further imprisonment though I wonder why they did not take him to Wakanda as she seemed so dishonored to learn of Zemo escaping prison. Go figure. Not to mention, I think it was Zemo who actually contacted the Doras.

Contessa Valentina Allegra de la Fontaine (yea, that's how she, the guest cameo, introduced herself) not only praises John Walker's actions but makes him an offer he shouldn't refuse but more interesting than that is she discloses that Captain America's shield does not belong to the US government. Maybe this is why one of the Doras was going to keep it after disarming it from Nu Cap.

This harkens back to vibranium stolen by Klaw that was used to construct Ultron and the Vision. Not only did the writers of Black Panther the movie have T'Challa fail to bring Klaw back to Wakanda they had him state that he gave Zemo to the Ross and thus to the CIA. That's two enemies of Wakanda not facing Wakandan justice and retribution. The Protocols of the 710 universe would have had T'Challa laying hands on Klaw while over head his cloaked Talon fighter emits a low level emp that disables all the cell phones, electronic surveillance and satellite feeds thus allowing the Black Panther to pummel Klaw with impunity and then take his unconscious foe into his ship and fly back to Wakanda. Personally speaking I think the Black Panther habit should have stealth tech that renders him electronically invisible but that's me.

Sam's training scenes were good to see especially his practice with the shield. Bucky and Sam as a team, err, partners, nah coworkers is developing well. So much so that Bucky calls in a favor from Wakanda and gives Sam a gift. As the Falcon's wings were clipped by Nu Cap I'm betting the package Sam received were high tech vibranium wings. It wasn't revealed but its a definite.

All I got to say is that next episode better address T'Challa making the wings for Sam or we gonna have us a problem.

being BP for a decade means nothing of you have nothing to show for it, no stories to tell, no memorable groundbreaking run for people to talk about. It's literally only used as ammunition for why Shuri should be BP, but no one can give more then "Well it happened on comics" Yea? And? T'Challa fried Thanos brain with Pieces of the cell that was holding him with some on the fly super genius. But we didn't see that on EG

None of which was Shuri's fault.

Yeah, I'm back.

Good to hear from you Salustrade. Welcome back Brother.

I heartily applaud and wholeheartedly agree with every letter of this post...to no one's surprise. I especially am in agreement that T'Challa's habit should be wreathed with stealth tech making him invisible to electronic and most sensory means of perception; PREDATOR armor times 100. And T'Challa himself should be both the incarnation of supreme stealth and the seamless synthesis of spirit and sinew.

I absolutely loved The Contessa and her snappy banter. I definitely want to see more of her, and the final episode seems like that is exactly what will happen.

I absolutely think that John Walker is forging a new shield and will probably debut the USAgent uniform in the final episode. I'm feelin John Walker Cap and his character arc. He DOESN'T deserve the "hate you because you're not Steve Cap" or "hate you because you killed that Super Soldier terrorist" hate he's gotten online. I think he was right to kill that guy. If I just witnessed you kill a guy I considered to be my brother, my very best friend ever and my best war buddy? I'd kill you, too. And everyone else responsible. If there was even one of these people responsible for my brother's death still out there breathing? Then...In the final flashback words of Battlestar...it's: "Time to go to work." And good ole Wayne is doing a good job with John Walker. He's believable, relateable. I really felt him several times. During his introduction, Lemar and John's attempt to make friends with Sam and Bucky, and especially when the Dora Milaje cleaned everyone's clock and John had that incredibly dejected and disappointed look on his face as he said: "They're not even Super Soldiers."

The showdown with Sam Cap will be epic. I most definitely want to see that. It's going to be incredible and looong overdue. I'm sooo tired of seeing Sam and Rhodey playing second fiddle in these movies. It seems that the only truly viable Black male hero in the MCU who stands on his own is T'Challa...whom they're trying to write out of his own franchise. Sam, Rhodey, and Nick Fury are all vibrant second stringers who are clearly lesser powered backup guys with less than major roles to play in every film.

I wondered if Wakanda would seek to reposses Cap's shield due to its partial Vibranium construction, but I wouldn't see such a thing being done if T'Challa The Black Panther remained in Wakanda. I'm not especially loving that idea, as I would think that a more Black Panther-ish move would have been to have doctored the Vibranium in Cap's shield with Afrofuturistic information gathering Sekhmet i-oktophasi which are subquantum level octopi shaped programmable info retrieving bots that Captain America unwittingly takes with him on every adventure, thus providing the most close held information of the USA and others to Wakanda without any effort by or risk to Wakanda or her people. Maybe the DM are sent to FEIGN interest in recapturing the shield, thus ensuring that the USA government and perhaps Sam Cap keeps the shield all the more close by his side and secures all the more Wakanda's intel gathering on the USA and whatever Cap they choose?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 04:06:59 am by supreme illuminati »
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Emperorjones

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 17, 2021, 04:10:07 am »
Good point about the Dora Milaje taking Zemo to the Raft. I thought that was strange, and it would make more sense for him to go to Wakanda. But I think this is one instance where the larger plans for the MCU were shoehorned into the narrative. I can rationalize that maybe Ayo informed Bucky of this, as a kind of compromise or make nice gesture. But that wouldn't account for her then telling him to stay out of Wakanda.

Julia Louise-Dreyfuss's appearance was the second, and perhaps the biggest, intrusion of the MCU into this week's episode. I hadn't heard about some special guest star ahead of time so I was taken by surprise by her appearance. It felt awkward to me. Some consider her sinister, but I didn't really get that. I just saw JLD. I didn't like how she sat between Walker and his wife, and his wife didn't say anything. They've made his wife too mousy, and have not developed her well, one of the few fails of this otherwise pretty strong series.

There was a lot good this week, but also some weak spots. I wished for more action, but I get taking a breather, finishing some storylines like between Wilson and his sister, and it was great revisiting Isaiah and getting his backstory and his perspective. I like how the series is taking its time as Wilson grapples with what it would mean to be a black Captain America. He just didn't jump into the suit and wield the shield, and that opened the door for character exploration and social commentary. It was weird though seeing his montage with the shield after it had already been shown that he was pretty good at catching it. Perhaps if they had placed that montage earlier in the series that might have worked better.

I also liked when Wilson told Torres to keep his wings. Perhaps we will see Torres as Falcon in a movie, another Disney Plus series, or FWS season two.

I'm also liking how they are trying to make this story and the characters overall more complicated and morally gray. There's few outright villains here. And they're teasing that Sharon is the Power Broker, which I don't believe she will be. If anything, she's working undercover. They've tied up some loose ends, but still got others to go. And I'm anticipating an action filled finale.

To me F&WS is the best MCU television series thus far. It's got a better balance of action and drama than the others. Some might have been better when it came to drama (like Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, to some extent WandaVision) and some had more brutal fight scenes (Punisher, Daredevil), and others still might have had more sinister big bads (Agents of Shield), but when it comes to the balance, I think Falcon & Winter Soldier has them all.

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 17, 2021, 12:22:22 pm »
Man I gotta say, they better not take the wing fest from T'Challa and give it to Shuri. I mean, that would definitely be insult to injury if they is the gift Sam received. That would really just sell the fact that "Because comics" is BS

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 17, 2021, 12:31:10 pm »
Man I gotta say, they better not take the wing fest from T'Challa and give it to Shuri. I mean, that would definitely be insult to injury if they is the gift Sam received. That would really just sell the fact that "Because comics" is BS

I dont see him doing it. The first time was in the 70s when Tchalla was just a background character. Doing it now seems like something somebody who works for him would do.

In Infinity War he just said " get that man a shield" and there it was. He didnt go to the lab and make one.

And considering Sam's original set were already built by the military, Wakanda probably already had something similar  before Tchalla was born. Lol
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 12:37:55 pm by CvilleWakandan »
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 17, 2021, 02:59:14 pm »
Good point about the Dora Milaje taking Zemo to the Raft. I thought that was strange, and it would make more sense for him to go to Wakanda.

I absolutely concur. I actually boo'd the scene where the DM sent Zemo to The Raft. There is too much shuck and jivin with Afrikans in the MCU. Zemo should have been offed, point blank. Killing The KING of Wakanda IS WORSE THAN offing the President of the USA. After all, several Presidents have been offed. No King of Wakanda was killed by a foreign national until Zemo did it. That alone? Should have bought him a Wakandan death penalty. Klaw was going to catch that same fate, had Killmonger not offed him first...

...and Klaw didn't kill The King of Wakanda.

I am unaware of any MCU plans preventing Zemo from being offed by the DM, but I will say that the actor playing Zemo absolutely SMASHED his role. And the writers fleshing out Zemo's backstory did an equally impressive job. As was stated earlier by one of our HEF OG's...nobody in this series is a straight up black and white villain. I am really feelin everyone's position, from Karli to Bucky, Elijah Bradley to Peggy Carter, Sam to the DM, Sarah [ Sam's sister ] to Lester and John Walker.

I was especially impressed by Sam's reason to pick up the shield of Captain America, after meeting Bradley. And I don't know how Sam would be a more formidable h2h threat than John Walker. Imo John Walker would dog walk Sam even BEFORE he got The Super Soldier Serum. With it? John was able to beat Sam AND Bucky...a very deadly Super Soldier in his own right as The Winter Soldier...in one on one h2h. Idk how Sam could realistically beat John Walker cum USAgent in a h2h throwdown in the final episode.

I would seriously like a Season 2-5 of FWS...
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 17, 2021, 04:18:15 pm »
Originally Tchalla gave them Zemo to keep the secret of the king having a Vibranium suit when the world still believed they were a poor country. So I would guess they gave up their jurisdiction, the best they could do was make sure he stays locked up.

The real plot hole is why Klaw never told anyone what he knew. Sounds like valuable information to sell. My fan theory us that Tchaka did find him and Klaw threatened to release the info that his brother was a traitor in the event of his death or disappearance. So Tchaka lets him sell the Vb he stole.

The going theory us he'll probably be in the Thunderbolts. Along with general Ross, and Walker.

Which is what Madam Hydra will set up
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 04:31:36 pm by CvilleWakandan »
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline Emperorjones

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 17, 2021, 05:38:25 pm »
Good point about the Dora Milaje taking Zemo to the Raft. I thought that was strange, and it would make more sense for him to go to Wakanda.

I absolutely concur. I actually boo'd the scene where the DM sent Zemo to The Raft. There is too much shuck and jivin with Afrikans in the MCU. Zemo should have been offed, point blank. Killing The KING of Wakanda IS WORSE THAN offing the President of the USA. After all, several Presidents have been offed. No King of Wakanda was killed by a foreign national until Zemo did it. That alone? Should have bought him a Wakandan death penalty. Klaw was going to catch that same fate, had Killmonger not offed him first...

...and Klaw didn't kill The King of Wakanda.

I am unaware of any MCU plans preventing Zemo from being offed by the DM, but I will say that the actor playing Zemo absolutely SMASHED his role. And the writers fleshing out Zemo's backstory did an equally impressive job. As was stated earlier by one of our HEF OG's...nobody in this series is a straight up black and white villain. I am really feelin everyone's position, from Karli to Bucky, Elijah Bradley to Peggy Carter, Sam to the DM, Sarah [ Sam's sister ] to Lester and John Walker.

I was especially impressed by Sam's reason to pick up the shield of Captain America, after meeting Bradley. And I don't know how Sam would be a more formidable h2h threat than John Walker. Imo John Walker would dog walk Sam even BEFORE he got The Super Soldier Serum. With it? John was able to beat Sam AND Bucky...a very deadly Super Soldier in his own right as The Winter Soldier...in one on one h2h. Idk how Sam could realistically beat John Walker cum USAgent in a h2h throwdown in the final episode.

I would seriously like a Season 2-5 of FWS...

Before Walker took the serum I disagree he would've dog walked Sam. I think this series has done a pretty good job, until episode five, of making Falcon a formidable fighter. I don't think the comics when he was Captain America always did right by him, a confrontation with Punisher comes to mind. Granted it was in Punisher's comic and Falcon-Captain America was built up as a legit challenge, but turned out not to be.

Having Falcon without the serum take on the Captain America mantle is setting him up for failure in a way and gives writers a built in excuse for him to get beaten up a lot. They won't give him the Batman treatment where his fighting skills and technology pretty much neutralizes even Apokoliptian threats. With Walker now having the serum, yeah, I can't see Sam beating him in a fight straight up. He was taking on Sam and Bucky pretty easy.

Now that you reminded me of the stakes of Zemo's crime, yeah, the Doras should've killed him on the spot IMO, and if not that, he should've gone to Wakanda to stand trial. This reminds me of how they make the Wakandans pull their punches in the comics way too often for my taste.

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 17, 2021, 07:06:56 pm »

I dont see him doing it. The first time was in the 70s when Tchalla was just a background character. Doing it now seems like something somebody who works for him would do.

In Infinity War he just said " get that man a shield" and there it was. He didnt go to the lab and make one.

And considering Sam's original set were already built by the military, Wakanda probably already had something similar  before Tchalla was born. Lol

Yeah but that was also because they were literally just about to be invaded. Having T'Challa set up the gift is comic accurate (Because people love to call for it so much) whole also keeping T'Challa relevant even though he isn't around. If it goes to Shuri all it will do is just show everyone that the MCU has zero issues taking T'Challas feats and possibly stories and importing them to Shuri without hesitation or issue

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 18, 2021, 06:27:13 am »

Yeah but that was also because they were literally just about to be invaded. Having T'Challa set up the gift is comic accurate (Because people love to call for it so much) whole also keeping T'Challa relevant even though he isn't around. If it goes to Shuri all it will do is just show everyone that the MCU has zero issues taking T'Challas feats and possibly stories and importing them to Shuri without hesitation or issue

The reason I see Falcon getting dogwalked by Walker is because Sam was never established as a h2h threat. He was the flyer, the shooter [ comic book accurate in The Ultimates ], the surprise threat. The speed aerialist without the arsenal of Iron Man or War Machine. Even his most impressive h2h feats were actually centered on the use of his wings.

There IS a way that Sam could beat John. The first thought that come to my mind? Nerve strikes. Eye strikes. Unbalancing, sweeps, throws. Use John Walker's rage and strength against him. If Sam trained with Elijah Bradley, received the direct experience of rockin with Bradley and the quintuple OG Bradley's wisdom along with his own training montage? I definitely could see him now being able to stand and deliver a serious threat to John. Bradley would be able to give Sam...who is already formidable...the benefit of Bradley's battle and prison fighting experience. Sam would have added 52 Blocks and the Osoosi form of Kipura to his already impressive h2h skills.

However. John is still a THREE TIME MEDAL OF HONOR RECIPIENT. He is ridiculously dangerous. There is only one form of warfare that Sam is better than John at: fighting super criminals. And in most of those encounters? Killing the supercriminals wasn't an option.

I exclude the alien invasion because killing the aliens was both required and expected.

John, however, is an expert in lethal force. Most of his missions either required lethal force or the understanding that lethal force would/could be used as an incidental part of the accomplishment of his mission. He is extremely well versed in stealth, having to sneak up on opponents armed with advanced detection tech and alert guard dogs and guards in order to achieve his goal. John is literally an unequaled, unsurpassed Special Forces officer. He makes Rambo look like Sambo. He'd punish The Punisher without effort. Had he not been caught completely unawares [ something I find very hard to believe in a specops warrior of his caliber, as I have several specops family members and even decades after two of them left the service, their habits of mind and lifestyle made sneaking up on them both nearly impossible and a potentially very dangerous endeavor ] he would have acquitted himself better in a losing effort vs The Dora Milaje. John Walker. Without exaggeration. Is the greatest soldier this nation has produced thus far. That's saying a whole. Whole lot.

I look forward to seeing how this is resolved, but since the writers in all likelihood have zero advanced h2h training like yours truly? I expect to see some form of [ what would be in my eyes and the eyes of most of us with both advanced training and a range of h2h experience including everything from winning tournaments to engaging in armed and unarmed fights vs gangmembers and cops to arresting criminals to fighting ex-penitentiary enforcers, etc ] PIS. I would take about two weeks to script the h2h between Sam and John, taking great care to include the specific factors of the lead up to their confrontation, the character motivations, and most especially the environment surrounding them, any form of troop support, the defensive capabilities of both men and the weapons they brought with them.

The arrival of USAgent on his lethal mission would imo force Bucky to the very dangerous inner confrontation with his Winter Soldier persona, because imo Winter Soldier has the ability to kill Super Soldier USAgent and Karli. The Winter Soldier went h2h with Steve Cap quite convincingly, shot The Black Widow, and was all kinds of dangerous to Steve Cap, Black Widow, Sam AND Iron Man. We need the Good Guy version of that guy. Bucky/Winter, or something.
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #159 on: April 19, 2021, 10:47:35 am »
Think we need to remember MCU John Walker =/= comic Walker. MCU Walker got his ass handed to him over and over again without the serum. Obviously he is still skilled, as he ran into super soldiers and Doras but still... he's no Black Widow H2H.

But... Falcon's h2h skills without the aid of his wings is sh*t lol. Crossbones bodied him, Batroc bodied him, a Dora slapped him up. So yeah... Walker with the serum is a problem, especially considering the fight he put up against Bucky and Sam.

The equalizer is that Sam has the shield now and the incoming new Falcon gear. Will the new Falcon gear be vibranium? Does Bucky have THAT much pull to get that sort of a gift from Wakanda? They got to be better put together than his last two sets... WS tore his first set apart and Walker tore his second one apart. Wakanda ain't just gonna keep resupplying him with stuff lol.

Of course... Sam could just go back to bringing out the guns again, but probably won't fly to shoot Walker with a missile lol.

Also, this next fight with Walker is likely to be outside, which actually gives Sam room to maneuver.

What hte training montage needed was Sam and Bucky sparing. Let Sam get more practice using the shield against opponents that are bigger, faster, and stronger than him.

Oh and the Doras didn't execute Zemo because T'challa didn't want him dead remember? "The Living are not done with you yet." With Wakanda now being open to the world to some extent... taking Zemo to the raft may have been a diplomatic move.

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 20, 2021, 12:09:33 pm »
There is too much shuck and jivin with Afrikans in the MCU. Zemo should have been offed, point blank. Killing The KING of Wakanda IS WORSE THAN offing the President of the USA. After all, several Presidents have been offed. No King of Wakanda was killed by a foreign national until Zemo did it. That alone? Should have bought him a Wakandan death penalty. Klaw was going to catch that same fate, had Killmonger not offed him first...

True indeed.

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 20, 2021, 01:17:47 pm »

The equalizer is that Sam has the shield now and the incoming new Falcon gear. Will the new Falcon gear be vibranium? Does Bucky have THAT much pull to get that sort of a gift from Wakanda?
Of course... Sam could just go back to bringing out the guns again, but probably won't fly to shoot Walker with a missile lol.

The shield might have been an equalizer if Sam wasn't dealing with a person in John Walker who also proved to be very competent with the shield. Unless Sam is a zillion times better than Walker? Sam shouldn't have a decisive advantage...
...except...

...I noticed RIGHT AWAY that Sam and Bucky were very adept with slinging the shield when Sam practiced with his RIGHT hand and Bucky practiced with his Vibranium arm. But in the training montage? SAM TRAINED HIS LEFT SIDE AND ARM PRIMARILY. John Walker? Practiced the shield ONLY ON HIS RIGHT SIDE.  He used it almost exclusively RIGHT HANDED in almost ALL the scenes where Walker used the shield combatively. This ambidextrousness of Sam's might be used to gain the W on John. But that right there should be some ole PIS. Because all specop warriors of anywhere near John's caliber shoot ambidextrously, and that same ingrained training would make John ambidextrous with the shield.

The advantage skill wise that Sam has over John Walker? Is that Sam is definitely possessed of superior combat acrobatic and aerial skills. This hearkens back to his comic book origins, wherein Sam's described as a literally a Master Acrobat. In open spaces? Sam has skills that definitely even the playing field, and even tilts it in his favor. But not by much.

Also, this next fight with Walker is likely to be outside, which actually gives Sam room to maneuver.

What hte training montage needed was Sam and Bucky sparing. Let Sam get more practice using the shield against opponents that are bigger, faster, and stronger than him.

I absolutely agree that Sam and Bucky should have been sparring, but I think that both should have been overseen in some kind of way by Elijah Bradley. That would have been sweet. PIS, but sweet.  Btw, in regular or even regular "extended" CQB with pistols, etc? John Walker...THE THREE TIME RECIPIENT OF THE MEDAL OF HONOR...dog walks Sam. Remember that John Walker in this Disney+ incarnation is the very best specops soldier that the USA has ever created without the SSS. He's also an insane sniper shot expert

Oh and the Doras didn't execute Zemo because T'challa didn't want him dead remember? "The Living are not done with you yet." With Wakanda now being open to the world to some extent... taking Zemo to the raft may have been a diplomatic move.

I see where you're coming from, but...this is something we're probably just going to have to agree to amicably disagree about. We usually almost wholly agree with every post of yours that I've seen you write, like I find myself in nearly synchronous agreement with everything that Ture writes. But not this time. From my perspective? It's definitely PIS to let Zemo survive. Yes, you're RIGHT. T'Challa DID say to Zemo that:"...the Living are not done with you yet." And I agree. The Wakandans are still part of the Living, and Zemo will still have to settle up with them for killing King T'Chaka. The price? Zemo's life. Not just the death of Zemo, but the dismantling of each and every one of his schemes, the punishment of his co-conspirators, enablers, financial backers, etc. and reposession of anything of value that he has acquired in his life. The particulars and specifics of his life? Would be almost entirely erased by Wakanda.
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC: