Author Topic: BLACK PANTHER - King In Black - PREVIEW  (Read 5636 times)

Online Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Re: BLACK PANTHER - King In Black (The Preludes and Nocturnes)
« Reply #90 on: January 14, 2021, 06:47:32 pm »
T'Challa and Storm Enter the Symbiote Saga with 'King in Black: Black Panther' #1
What happens when Knull's army invades Wakanda?
BY MARVEL
Symbiotes invade the unconquerable country of Wakanda. T’Challa’s most treasured allies are lost in a storm of Knull’s making. How does a King respond?

Critically acclaimed writer, actor, and producer Geoffrey Thorne explores a Wakanda gone dark—invaded by Knull’s massive symbiote army. Wakanda needs its leader. It needs the Black Panther. But once again, the hero must choose between his role as an Avenger, his role as a king…and the yearnings of his heart.

Join Geoffrey Thorne, artist Germán Peralta, and colorist Jesus Aburtov on February 10 for KING IN BLACK: BLACK PANTHER #1.

"It is always my honor and pleasure to write a T'Challa adventure," says Thorne. "Any format. Any medium. Any time. Any place. I couldn't be happier to be part of this team and I hope we do our own king in black justice. Wakanda Forever."

Look inside the one-shot right here—then get a special peek at the process with Peralta's inked pages in the gallery below!

Pre-order the mag with your local comic shop today before reading it on February 10!

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comics/tchalla-storm-symbiote-king-in-black-black-panther-preview

« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 12:52:24 am by Ture »
Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline Kimoyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: BLACK PANTHER - King In Black - PREVIEW
« Reply #91 on: January 16, 2021, 08:40:31 am »
Beyond HOT!!!!!

I'm in!

Peace,

Mont

Online Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #92 on: January 16, 2021, 11:14:22 am »
This right here...

AIR T'CHALLA...

Online Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #93 on: January 16, 2021, 02:14:35 pm »
Just looking over the previews we got for BLACK PANTHER - King in Black. That first page is gorgeous as it is powerful. The purple light in the distance followed by the next frame of something flying at high speeds then the third frames shows a very determined dare I say very pissed off T'Challa the Black Panther. Pissed off at having to help save the world while Wakanda needs his leadership into war.

I also like the way the page shows Storm's power as well as the expression on her face as the shadow of a giant hand descends upon her. Fear not the Black Panther will let no harm befall his queen. I imagine this scene occurring in the beginning of the book. Germán Peralta and Jesus Aburtov really came off well with this page.

Especially so for me as I never liked Stelfreeze's ship design. It looked way too fragile to me to be useful in type of military engagement but as a jet pack on the Black Panther the design looks formidable.

The second page comes off to me as T'Challa the Black Panther returning home and witnessing those Wakandans who live in the suburbs outside the Golden City engage in combat. Here we see the point I was making about Stelfreeze's airships just looking impotent. I don't think this is the Wakandan military, more like its Boarder Patrol. The symbiote attackers haven't reached the city in the distance as far I can tell. I expect on the way there and maybe in the city itself, is where we will witness the full firepower of the Wakandan war machine.

The third page is the Black Panther dropping in to lend a lethal hand. I can appreciate the continuity of using Stelfreeze's designs for the soldiers but again they look more like they would better function as personal security rather military fighters.

Wakandan blood has been spilled and an accounting is due. The Black Panther performs his patented power blast landing. What would be cool if the jet pack morphed back into the panther habit. Now I do love Stelfreeze's exposed vibranium tech seen whenever T'Challa executes a punch, kick, block or energy discharge.

I'm looking forward to BLACK PANTHER - King in Black, as there should be much to discuss.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 02:17:39 pm by Ture »

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #94 on: January 18, 2021, 04:06:10 pm »
Just looking over the previews we got for BLACK PANTHER - King in Black. That first page is gorgeous as it is powerful. The purple light in the distance followed by the next frame of something flying at high speeds then the third frames shows a very determined dare I say very pissed off T'Challa the Black Panther. Pissed off at having to help save the world while Wakanda needs his leadership into war.

I also like the way the page shows Storm's power as well as the expression on her face as the shadow of a giant hand descends upon her. Fear not the Black Panther will let no harm befall his queen. I imagine this scene occurring in the beginning of the book. Germán Peralta and Jesus Aburtov really came off well with this page.

Especially so for me as I never liked Stelfreeze's ship design. It looked way too fragile to me to be useful in type of military engagement but as a jet pack on the Black Panther the design looks formidable.

The second page comes off to me as T'Challa the Black Panther returning home and witnessing those Wakandans who live in the suburbs outside the Golden City engage in combat. Here we see the point I was making about Stelfreeze's airships just looking impotent. I don't think this is the Wakandan military, more like its Boarder Patrol. The symbiote attackers haven't reached the city in the distance as far I can tell. I expect on the way there and maybe in the city itself, is where we will witness the full firepower of the Wakandan war machine.

The third page is the Black Panther dropping in to lend a lethal hand. I can appreciate the continuity of using Stelfreeze's designs for the soldiers but again they look more like they would better function as personal security rather military fighters.

Wakandan blood has been spilled and an accounting is due. The Black Panther performs his patented power blast landing. What would be cool if the jet pack morphed back into the panther habit. Now I do love Stelfreeze's exposed vibranium tech seen whenever T'Challa executes a punch, kick, block or energy discharge.

I'm looking forward to BLACK PANTHER - King in Black, as there should be much to discuss.

sees Redjack's dope KING IN BLACK and...

I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw