Author Topic: Black Panther Avengers #45 - Vampire Nation! Vampire Civil Rights?  (Read 196879 times)

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Re: Black Panther Avengers #44 - Pics of the Anti Climax!
« Reply #1110 on: April 13, 2021, 12:20:22 am »

Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
Re: Black Panther Avengers #44 - Pics of the Anti Climax!
« Reply #1111 on: April 13, 2021, 12:16:09 pm »

...but I sense a real twist here. I think another powerful woman inherits Phoenix. And wouldn't it be crazy if that woman was Shuri, or Storm or someone we wouldn't see coming...like, say, ECHO?

DIDN'T I PREDICT THIS? THAT'S SOME SUPREME ILLUMINATION, MY BRETHREN.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Re: Black Panther Avengers #45 - Vampire Nation! Vampire Civil Rights?
« Reply #1112 on: Yesterday at 08:50:37 pm »
Here is your monthly dose of Black Panther courtesy of Avengers.

First off 200 push-ups?!? That's just regular, average... c'mon, get real. Cap gets to set a new world record for running the mile and Carol breaks the world record for free lifting but T'Challa gets a ceiling at 200 push-ups. It would had made more sense if Aaron had it stated that T'Challa would be doing the push-ups under five times earth's normal gravitational pressure then maybe I could have rolled with it.

The build up to the Black Panther versus Nighthawk and hopefully the Squadron Supreme is developing apace. Overall Avengers is still one of the more consistent representations of T'Challa the Black Panther being a boss and staying ahead of friends and enemies. With Nighthawk as it should be with Cap (and quite a few others) they should have to find another way to fight T'Challa, because in hand to hand combat with standard gear leaves them with a serious handicap that more often than not leads to jobbing the Black Panther.

There was some mention by Maya aka Echo that T'Challa the Black Panther feared her now that she is in possession of the Phoenix force. Again for consistency's sake T'Challa doesn't know fear. Ask the Manthing. And finally I leave you with this. We now live in a Marvel age where Vampire civil rights may have to be recognized. Nuff said.

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 08:58:42 pm by Ture »
Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
I can excuse the 200 push ups deal since we saw how busy his schedule was, and he was viewing emails, and analyzing battle data and sending it to the team to review and refine any weaknesses on their form, as well as mental defense training. It could of been worse, look what JA gave Thor lol.

I also like how JA threw in there how T'Challa could drop his busy schedule to visit a child with cancer and take care of him. Unlike Coates version, who was apparently too busy to deal with rape happening in Wakanda in giant treehouses.

I agree it's not consistent that T'Challa would fear echo. Cautious yes, but not fear. The nighthawk showings currently I think he and Moses Magnum would make excellent reincurring villains to show up in the solo with the right writer.

Overall I liked the issue, I like T'Challas leadership as it's unique and entirely like him. It's not just yelling Avengers assemble then not doing anything else. He is making big plays, he is running the team and doing it well. . There superhuman arms race and the vampire arc are the two most exciting plots and what I am looking forward to seeing more of.

It's great to see the REAL T'Challa every month, and the fake on is about to end