Author Topic: BLACK PANTHER COMIC BOOK - Ridley... Believe it or Not - Moratorium in March!  (Read 1468343 times)

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
While I'm not familiar with Eve Ewing's work, she comes out of Coates camp which doesn't bode well. Marvel must know they need a talented world building, T'Challa centered writer... and they haven't called Redjack? They're going to have too sooner or more accurately later contact him for writing duties cause Coates has got to be running out of proteges by this point.
Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline Emperorjones

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Thanks. Didn't realize the second issue had come out, and then forgot about looking for it at the comic bookstore yesterday. It makes little sense to me to get rid of the Blue Marvel relationship just to have an alternate reality marriage to Dr. Voodoo. It's an alternate reality so that shouldn't matter. It's a strange creative decision to me.

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
While I'm not familiar with Eve Ewing's work, she comes out of Coates camp which doesn't bode well. Marvel must know they need a talented world building, T'Challa centered writer... and they haven't called Redjack? They're going to have too sooner or more accurately later contact him for writing duties cause Coates has got to be running out of proteges by this point.

ALAS, TurnCoates has a lass who'll screw T'Challa further into a vibranium coffin at last. I'm off most of Marvel as a result.

But. Alas for THEM. Their degradation marginalization humiliation and denoument of T'Challa won't last long. The MCU will bring T'Challa back. And so will the punkazz 616. My great concern? Is that we will have PRINCE T'Challa Toussaint.

https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom.com/wiki/T%27Challa_II

Not T'Challa T'CHALLA. In fact? I believe that this is an absolute certainty. That's why they're screwing T'Challa T'CHALLA right now so badly. And that's why? We don't have Redjack on the book. There is incredible positive potential here, in the retelling of T'Challa's story. But as we all know at HEF, we're looking at the nefarious result of the team answering the malevolent call of [ if Brother Ture will allow me the honor of using his acronym "A.G.E.N.D.A." and turning it into a phrase ] : " A.G.E.N.D.A.  ASSEMBLE!"

These malevolent monsters will probably have Useless Ewing turn T'Challa Toussaint into a constantly apologizing, insecure, cross dressing bisexual fawning over the powerful women in his orbit; and madly in love with an abusive Black male lover...who gets replaced by the infinitely more emotionally healthy White male lover. Probably use Wakanda's incredible tech to birth a child with this White male Outworlder. And be linked to him in the NEW MARRIAGE OF THE CENTURY...WHICH MARVEL WILL ALLOW TO STAY.

Dwayne Wade's "son" will probably be the "cultural ambassador" for this New T'Challa.

Now, being bisexual and having a male lover isn't bad. However. Zero iteration of T'Challa is anything other than the pinnacle heterosexual non-cosmic cape in nearly every regard, in all of comics.

But that's alright. We got somethin for Marvel. Right when they think they caught us in a "shank surprise ambush"? This happens:

This BS? Will drive us all the more into fashioning our own fanfic, delving into the absolutely unparalleled and untapped rich lore of our own people, and drive us in droves into the arms of comic lines like MILESTONE. And the Big 2 won't be able to Tiktok MILESTONE.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 05:43:35 pm by supreme illuminati »
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw