Author Topic: BLACK PANTHER MOVIES - BP2 Wakanda Forever... We got some pics...Whoa!  (Read 907244 times)

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: The Black Panther Movie ... The Redemption of T'Challa!!!
« Reply #1470 on: December 02, 2017, 05:11:09 pm »
Oh btw...

guess who just got added to Marvel Future Fight?  Blue Marvel. 

Guess what they call the 3 person lineup of Blue Marvel, Carol Danvers and Black Panther?

Captain Marvel's Ultimates
   ::)

4sake, they trolling us.

Oh and they included America Chavez... but no Spectrum. 

They had their Thor Ragnorak 3 character pack last month.

So we're probably 2 months (end of January) from getting our Black Panther movie pack and storyline.  Undoubtedly with an upgraded BP, added costume, + Okoye, Nakia, Shuri, Erik and Klaw.

Damn right they trolling hard..

Y'know it's inevitable they're going to give T'Chadwick and Brie Danvers some weird love hate platonic frenemies dynamic in future Avenger movies, right?

The comics, cartoon, and now video games... they've been steadily preparing us for that dynamic.

T'CvB:Dawn of the Ultimates.  Yall think i'm joking

They are trying to make Carol into Marvel's WW and people have called BP Marvel's Batman and DC tried to make WW and BM into a couple.  (never realized what his initials were; no wonder they always call him Bats and not BM.)

Agreed. It's all part of their half-assed master plan.

Half-assed b/c there's no emotional weight for them to work with.  The CWII thing was a small footnote compared to Tony/Carol (which itself was just a poor Tony/Steve imitation).  Outside of that, BP/CM aren't friends and don't have a reason to be around each other apart from "alpha flight skype meetings".  And when they are around each other, it's just generic snoose-fest.

They either gotta make us think they want to bang each other or that there's some deep philosophical divide that will always have everyone on edge if not looking forward to seeing them in the same room, ala BP and Namor.

It's bad idea..
Just be 100% honset BP & Methany are bad to par together in anyway..
Either of those type rships should be should be done where goal is to get the some percentage bases of each show the characters fan base interested enough to purchase the other characters book once their favorite character stops appearing are teaming up with him..

Methany is bad idea :
1. Has a much smaller fan base at the BP & and within that small fan base a good percentage of it is currently boycotting her current Adventures for various reasons.

2. Marvel at a minimum has quadruple down on making Methany there  top/lead female hero so so regardless of rightly or wrongly show to be wrong when she is (See much of ultimates, civil war & some of her current series) or showed to unequal to CapAm & the like.. If they will f*ck over Iron Man for Methany they  most certainly will job BP when need be ( see ultimates).. they literally at times dumb down or under-powered the rest of the cast of ultimates at times to make her look better and that's after the fact they stole sword from agent brand and gave her Alpha flight. So she would even be barely qualified to be a member of ultimates. Think the midnight Angels  & TNC bad for BP/Wakanda health,  Marvel & Methany be like hold my beer lol

3. Other then being marvel Comic characters they have littlein common, with if not zero almost zero in fan bases overlap and to be 100% real again Methany  core base doesn't like BP & already showed their ass a few times in regards to BP (examples them seriously not joking thinking she is more popular and more established than BP. Not as equal to him but they think she's far and wide above when it comes to popularity and stated as much when ultimates was 1st announce).

4. There are so many better options for both characters for those type of relationships.. For BP we have Amadeus Cho, Adam basheer, Spectrum, Silk, Blade, Doctor voodoo, Quake, Ghost Rider (Reyes), Misty, Iron Man & Cage,. For Methany : Jessica Drew, Jewel, Agent brand, various members of alpha flight,   War Machine Rogue, Steve O & etc..

5. The vast majority of BP fanbase has no interest of seeing him flirt a white woman especially one who's currently drawn Manley over half of time.. Methany base seems to be divided if they want her in a relationship at all, flirtatious with other characters, shown to be feminine & etc, Also War Machine & her have actually have alot in common and good amount of her base agonistic against their relationship as well (Some I have no interest in seeing her with a black man even if he's portray not as her equal. Some want her with Jess Drew or Jewel others insert random white male hero/or Old Flame or just single.

:o

Drop one of Clue's bombs for this prolific post damnit!

I couldn't agree more, if we're being 100% honest about it.

Before Ewing's rendition of him in Ultimates, I was on the bandwagon that T'Challa and Adam was the World's Finest.  Although, the Rush Hour dynamic between BP and Namor probably makes them the best duo arguably in all of comics just of charisma. 

It's just that Namor, like Adam, really ain't that popular and would need some good build up of their individual brand.  Adam is more powerful and Superman'ish but Namor is just funnier and a troll.

After Priest and Hudlins runs with the monarchs I have been a supporter of a Marvel's Monarchs book so Tchalla and Namor can be frenemies Again but respectful due to their positions as for Cap Marvel and
BP have then butt heads While Tchalla throws game on her to keep her guessing what he is thinking, but not actually have then get together. He More so does it just to throw her off

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
  • When ish hit the fan...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: December 02, 2017, 07:23:05 pm »
Oh btw...

Guess what they call the 3 person lineup of Blue Marvel, Carol Danvers and Black Panther?

4sake, they trolling us.

So we're probably 2 months (end of January) from getting our Black Panther movie pack and storyline.  Undoubtedly with an upgraded BP, added costume, + Okoye, Nakia, Shuri, Erik and Klaw.

Y'know it's inevitable they're going to give T'Chadwick and Brie Danvers some weird love hate platonic frenemies dynamic in future Avenger movies, right?

The comics, cartoon, and now video games... they've been steadily preparing us for that dynamic.

They are trying to make Carol into Marvel's WW and people have called BP Marvel's Batman and DC tried to make WW and BM into a couple.  (never realized what his initials were; no wonder they always call him Bats and not BM.)

Half-assed b/c there's no emotional weight for them to work with.  The CWII thing was a small footnote compared to Tony/Carol (which itself was just a poor Tony/Steve imitation).  Outside of that, BP/CM aren't friends and don't have a reason to be around each other apart from "alpha flight skype meetings".  And when they are around each other, it's just generic snoose-fest.

They either gotta make us think they want to bang each other or that there's some deep philosophical divide that will always have everyone on edge if not looking forward to seeing them in the same room, ala BP and Namor.

It's bad idea..
Either of those type rships should be should be done where goal is to get the some percentage bases of each show the characters fan base interested enough to purchase the other characters book once their favorite character stops appearing are teaming up with him..

Methany is bad idea :
1. Has a much smaller fan base at the BP & and within that small fan base a good percentage of it is currently boycotting her current Adventures for various reasons.

2. Marvel at a minimum has quadruple down on making Methany there  top/lead female hero so so regardless of rightly or wrongly show to be wrong when she is (See much of ultimates, civil war & some of her current series) or showed to unequal to CapAm & the like.. If they will f*ck over Iron Man for Methany they  most certainly will job BP when need be ( see ultimates).. they literally at times dumb down or under-powered the rest of the cast of ultimates at times to make her look better and that's after the fact they stole sword from agent brand and gave her Alpha flight. So she would even be barely qualified to be a member of ultimates. Think the midnight Angels  & TNC bad for BP/Wakanda health,  Marvel & Methany be like hold my beer lol

3. Other then being marvel Comic characters they have littlein common, with if not zero almost zero in fan bases overlap and to be 100% real again Methany  core base doesn't like BP & already showed their ass a few times in regards to BP (examples them seriously not joking thinking she is more popular and more established than BP. Not as equal to him but they think she's far and wide above when it comes to popularity and stated as much when ultimates was 1st announce).

4. There are so many better options for both characters for those type of relationships.. For BP we have Amadeus Cho, Adam basheer, Spectrum, Silk, Blade, Doctor voodoo, Quake, Ghost Rider (Reyes), Misty, Iron Man & Cage,. For Methany : Jessica Drew, Jewel, Agent brand, various members of alpha flight,   War Machine Rogue, Steve O & etc..

5. The vast majority of BP fanbase has no interest of seeing him flirt a white woman especially one who's currently drawn Manley over half of time.. Methany base seems to be divided if they want her in a relationship at all, flirtatious with other characters, shown to be feminine & etc, Also War Machine & her have actually have alot in common and good amount of her base agonistic against their relationship as well (Some I have no interest in seeing her with a black man even if he's portray not as her equal. Some want her with Jess Drew or Jewel others insert random white male hero/or Old Flame or just single.

Before Ewing's rendition of him in Ultimates, I was on the bandwagon that T'Challa and Adam was the World's Finest.  Although, the Rush Hour dynamic between BP and Namor probably makes them the best duo arguably in all of comics just of charisma. 

It's just that Namor, like Adam, really ain't that popular and would need some good build up of their individual brand.  Adam is more powerful and Superman'ish but Namor is just funnier and a troll.

After Priest and Hudlins runs with the monarchs I have been a supporter of a Marvel's Monarchs book so Tchalla and Namor can be frenemies Again but respectful due to their positions as for Cap Marvel and
BP have then butt heads While Tchalla throws game on her to keep her guessing what he is thinking, but not actually have then get together. He More so does it just to throw her off

I have no problem with T'Challa banging Carol. 

I just feel it should be more of a "it was just something to do" type thing, like how Wolverine treats Storm.

But outside of that dynamic (i.e. BP banging Carol.. b/c anything is better than Storm right now) or making Carol the new Namor in BP's life (which would just feel forced or out of character for her, maybe)... I just don't have any interest in her existence. 

She either has to fit into one of my 2 objectives (expanding BP's dating life; expanding BP's feats) otherwise I'd rather just circle the wagon back to Silk, Shang's sister or Guillotine lol.

With that said, that T'Chadwick  - Brianne Danvers passive aggressive platonic frenemy relationship is coming to a phase 4 Avengers movie near you!
How many leaders you said you needed then left em for dead?
Is it Moses, is it Huey Newton or Detroit Red?
Is it Martin Luther, JFK, shooter you assassin
Is it Jackie, is it Jesse, oh I know, its King T'Challa, oh!

When ish hit the fan, is you still a fan?

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: December 03, 2017, 06:09:12 am »
Namor works so much better than adam because hes dumb, firey, has no tech, and has a catch phrase and a weakness.

Tchalla fits into all those weaknesses namor has.

Adams too superman like and also too bp like (smart, patient, calm, respectful, tech)

Just need a reason for namor and tchalla to not kill each other next tine they see each other...

I
The Superman/Batman team worked even during the years that Superman could do everything Batman could plus more.  Super-intellect, alien toys, etc.  But it never diminished Batman.  It was during that era they were labeled World's Finest.

BUT, Namor like Superman is an established character with his own rogues, and like said above, is a king like T'Challa.  The story potentials....

Maybe Marvel's Royal book should be T'Challa, Namor, Thor, Black Bolt, ...

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #1473 on: December 03, 2017, 07:11:45 am »
Namor- flight, super strength, super durability, weakness to being dried out, + everyting being super enhanced in water. plus imagine all the atlantean type monsters he could use. and then add in he is a troll with a hint of respect with anger issues and extremely impulsive, no tech, crazy prideful

BP- enhanced, hand to hand, super genius, infinite tech possibilities, prep master, 10 steps ahead, patient, calm, prideful, respectful, keeps to himself almost to a fault

match made in heaven. Plus they could both realistically kill each other without any "oh wait I forgot I can move at nearly the speed of light and have laser eyes" sh*t

Plus you can write war stories without both of them since they command legions. And both have a rich history in this countries to where you can easily weave there history together (Azzuri knew Namor's species immediately)

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: December 03, 2017, 08:07:16 am »
Namor works so much better than adam because hes dumb, firey, has no tech, and has a catch phrase and a weakness.

Adams too superman like and also too bp like (smart, patient, calm, respectful, tech)

Just need a reason for namor and tchalla to not kill each other next tine they see each other...

I
The Superman/Batman team worked even during the years that Superman could do everything Batman could plus more.  Super-intellect, alien toys, etc.  But it never diminished Batman.  It was during that era they were labeled World's Finest.

BUT, Namor like Superman is an established character with his own rogues, and like said above, is a king like T'Challa.  The story potentials....

Marvels Royals or Marvel's Monarchs
BP
Namor
Thor
Black bolt
Medusa
Doom

To bad I can't think of another female Royal to keep from it from being a sausage fest

Namor- flight, super strength, super durability, weakness to being dried out, + everyting being super enhanced in water. plus imagine all the atlantean type monsters he could use. and then add in he is a troll with a hint of respect with anger issues and extremely impulsive, no tech, crazy prideful

BP- enhanced, hand to hand, super genius, infinite tech possibilities, prep master, 10 steps ahead, patient, calm, prideful, respectful, keeps to himself almost to a fault

match made in heaven. Plus they could both realistically kill each other without any "oh wait I forgot I can move at nearly the speed of light and have laser eyes" sh*t

Plus you can write war stories without both of them since they command legions. And both have a rich history in this countries to where you can easily weave there history together (Azzuri knew Namor's species immediately)

I would be down with a BP Namor "World's Finest" team up. Honestly until AvX messed it up and then Hickmans disappointing ending to the beef, I liked their interactions that Priest and Hudlin had. And Yes their personalities contrasts really well and makes for a interesting dynamic and both are dangerous and can kill the other realistically without jobbing or pis. Fun opportunity,
but it would require the right writer. Hickman Actually wasn't bad writing them until later on when the story got too convuluted

Offline DigiCom

• View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: December 03, 2017, 08:30:55 am »

BP
Namor
Thor
Black bolt
Medusa
Doom

To bad I can't think of another female Royal to keep from it from being a sausage fest

Thena of Olympia
Silver Sable of Symkaria
Tyger Tyger of Madripoor (Or Viper, if you prefer)
I think Selene was ruler of Nova Roma for a while.

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: December 03, 2017, 08:42:27 am »

BP
Namor
Thor
Black bolt
Medusa
Doom

Thena of Olympia
Silver Sable of Symkaria
Tyger Tyger of Madripoor (Or Viper, if you prefer)
I think Selene was ruler of Nova Roma for a while.

Thena would be perfect.

Other female royality
Deathbird of the Shi'ar
Angela(sp?) Of Asgard
Crystal of Inhumans

Offline DigiCom

• View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: December 03, 2017, 09:21:28 am »
Those aren't/haven't been reigning monarchs tho (except Deathbird, but she sucked at it ;) ).  If we extend it to royals in general, there are a bunch.

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: December 03, 2017, 11:07:16 am »
Those aren't/haven't been reigning monarchs tho (except Deathbird, but she sucked at it ;) ).  If we extend it to royals in general, there are a bunch.

Do a story to re-establish the MU monarchs (a mini event) then turn an ongoing out of it when it's done.

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: December 03, 2017, 11:31:07 am »
I'm going to be disgusted when they make Monica into Carol's black best friend in 2019

I'm still holding out hope, she gets introduced elsewhere first.. I'd prefer BP or a Avengers or Ultimate movie

Well with Nick Fury confirmed, maybe they'll feel the black quota is filled and wouldn't feel the need for anymore black best friends for life?

I'm sure team movies will be the next big wave, although what needs to happen is for us to not get complacent after BP comes out and instead tell Marvel "oh no no no, we still got like 5 other black folks off top that's gon need that MCU reparations package! 

Very true...
Pull List

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: December 03, 2017, 11:39:15 am »
Valykrie gets a movie with Hulk and Doctor Strange and then introduce a Nighthawk (new one) and put Trish in a Hellcat costume and call it the Def....oh.

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #1481 on: December 03, 2017, 11:54:22 am »
Valykrie gets a movie with Hulk and Doctor Strange and then introduce a Nighthawk (new one) and put Trish in a Hellcat costume and call it the Def....oh.

Hulk, strange, valkryie, tchalla, namor woukd ve such a cool ass team.....jyst call it uktimates instead.

Add gamora instead of namor if you want

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: December 03, 2017, 12:00:46 pm »
I'm going to be disgusted when they make Monica into Carol's black best friend in 2019

I'm still holding out hope, she gets introduced elsewhere first.. I'd prefer BP or a Avengers or Ultimate movie

Well with Nick Fury confirmed, maybe they'll feel the black quota is filled and wouldn't feel the need for anymore black best friends for life?

I'm sure team movies will be the next big wave, although what needs to happen is for us to not get complacent after BP comes out and instead tell Marvel "oh no no no, we still got like 5 other black folks off top that's gon need that MCU reparations package! 

Very true...
Oh btw...

4sake, they trolling us.

It's bad idea..

Methany is bad idea :

Glad ya gree & great points..

Namor main base is about bad as Methany though..
I.E. - the push back on him being cast as non white if when marvel gets around to using him in movies out one side of their mouth & then out of the side saying Neymar is biracial/mixed/minority because he's Atlantean & white I sh*t u not lol...

Their delusions of grandeur that Namor can sells comics to retailers & to be blunt at Mass majority of his fan base is still among the living or reading comics at this book. An that any time another characters showing exposing his flaws to their benefit Namor is being jobbed. They had to nerve so serious believe that Namor was being mishandled to push BP just like some fans of O.

Coming up with ways that Namor shouldn't used by using powers & skills he has used snice the 40s 50s and 60s lol..

Namor is workable but Marvel really needs to remarket him as the character to bring him new fans to take over as his base without those delusions.. But Marvel doesn't seem interested in doing that currently and in fact made it worse by having Hardline X-Men only fans join his base...

With Bule Marvel you don't have these delusions and a good amount of fanbase overlap..  Just have to play up there differences something Ewing half ass at best Imo.

Both are super genius but they apply there genis differently.. Adam works more team/unit oriented strategy while BP would foucs on picking out the opponent individual weak spots & then then telling his teammates how and when they should take out..

Adam would be quicker to sacrifice yourself to ensure the team's survival or win (due to him having a lot of survivor's guilt related issues and for the most part being immortal) & not one some else to take that risk & would view that as unacceptable if someone else did it.. While BP either would view that as very much acceptable if it was the only way or would or would figure out a way around it if enough time allowed.

You have write BP & Adam like you would BP & Tony or BP & Steve but with the stupidity & white privilege..

Fun fact Namor is one of Adam better friends in marvel u that bothered me it didn't come up at all during ultimates
Pull List

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: December 03, 2017, 12:15:39 pm »
I thought Angela from Asgard (from way of Spawn) would be a good pairing with BP in that Batman/Wonder Woman dynamic.

But that was before they made her LGBT and Thor's sister.

Ironically, how i envisioned her is exactly what they ended up making MCU Valkyrie into.

Since Tessa is cliqued up with Ryan Coogler and has already vocally expressed wanting to bring her character to Black Panther, she might as well be put on whatever Phase 4 Avengers team comes out of Thanos putting boot to asses. 

And they might as well introduce a second black valykrie in the comics since no one cares about the blonde one anyway.  No offense to those who do care.
I thought Angela from Asgard (from way of Spawn) would be a good pairing with BP in that Batman/Wonder Woman dynamic.

But that was before they made her LGBT and Thor's sister.

Ironically, how i envisioned her is exactly what they ended up making MCU Valkyrie into.

Since Tessa is cliqued up with Ryan Coogler and has already vocally expressed wanting to bring her character to Black Panther, she might as well be put on whatever Phase 4 Avengers team comes out of Thanos putting boot to asses. 

And they might as well introduce a second black valykrie in the comics since no one cares about the blonde one anyway.  No offense to those who do care.

I'm very interested to see if they are they going make a black Valkyrie for the comics.. I have feeling they aren't.. Thor unlike Spider-Man franchise can't support multiple female leads at one time ( probably why both Sif & and Valkyrie for the most part disappeared).. Hamdhell is still white , his ultimate version was black though, Also Jane isn't going anywhere where come wise she said to well to comic retailers right now but more than likely their won't be a Jane Thor in the flims any time soon if at all.. And ever they Jane stop being Thor they will just make her thunder strike or something else long as her book sales..

If they just want a powerful warrior with big sword that's almost light skin black woman then they can used Guillotine & draw her similar to Tessa  or draw her how she supposed to look in the video games and not the currently s*** version that Ewing been using..
Pull List

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: December 03, 2017, 12:27:02 pm »

I

BP
Namor
Thor
Black bolt
Medusa
Doom

I would be down with a BP Namor "World's Finest" team up. Honestly until AvX messed it up and then Hickmans disappointing ending to the beef, I liked their interactions that Priest and Hudlin had. And Yes their personalities contrasts really well and makes for a interesting dynamic and both are dangerous and can kill the other realistically without jobbing or pis. Fun opportunity,
but it would require the right writer. Hickman Actually wasn't bad writing them until later on when the story got too convuluted

A Woman form the African Inhuman nation of Utolan would work.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Utolan

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Maternal_Council_of_Elders_(Earth-616)

I'd use Ikelli Flint older sister, so far she's been portrayed as a Anti Hero or villain depending on how you look at circumstances but she can work no less..

Also went marvel has Magneto and Polaris take over Genosha are rebuild asteroid M or wateva they call the next mutant nation.. You can use Polaris as well..
Pull List