Author Topic: BLACK PANTHER MOVIES - BP2 Wakanda Forever  (Read 940472 times)

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
  • When ish hit the fan...
    • View Profile
Re: The Black Panther Movie ... The Redemption of T'Challa!!!
« Reply #1605 on: December 15, 2017, 10:23:33 am »
Wait, Shipp said some bull?

Hahahahahaah

It was lit
How many leaders you said you needed then left Ďem for dead?
Is it Moses, is it Huey Newton or Detroit Red?
Is it Martin Luther, JFK, shooter you assassin
Is it Jackie, is it Jesse, oh I know, itís King T'Challa, oh!

When ish hit the fan, is you still a fan?

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: December 15, 2017, 10:28:15 am »
it just became really really really important for Black Panther to make a ton of money now

if it does "ok"... the sequel will be pushed back a ton because of Xmen, F4, Spider-Man movies.

It needs to drop such a big number than Disney thinks it can beat one of the other new properties.

Yup.  I was going to say this earlier in the other thread.

If BP does 125+ million opening weekend, we A-list certified and we rich Wakanda forever.

If it does something like Dr. Strange numbers (85 something million) well...  :-X

Spider-Man opened at 117

It BP can break into the 100's we should be good

dr strange actually did great for solo non sequel... 20 million more than thor and captain america.

But yeah... i think T'challa needs to do 90-100 to be "whoa we can't delay his sequel" type of thing.

That actress in your avi was fighting for her twitter life pride yesterday because black america (or black twitter) decided that the weather forecaster should no longer look biracial and be recast brrrlack pronto.

biracial lives matter?  black women are taking all of biracial black (or white  ???) women's jobs??? 

biracial america needs Kasper Cole!  Instead of all this birace bending! 

Yea, i'm bored at work today  :-\

That actress is a dumbass who does not understand white supremacy, colorism and racism  deserves what she getting..

At first i almost felt bad for her, for being naive.. and because she was blindsided lol.  But then when she kept on going on, i was like.. nah, this aint gon end well.  nor should it lmao

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: December 15, 2017, 10:30:19 am »
Don't leave us hanging Fam

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: December 15, 2017, 10:35:50 am »

Muahahahaah

« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 10:37:26 am by Mortal Man »

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: December 15, 2017, 10:43:06 am »
"Nope.  Disney recasting the whole team, boo."

muhahahahahahaha

I'm sorry but this made my afternoon.

Why our beautiful nubian queens so petty?  lmao

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: December 15, 2017, 11:51:42 am »
Yeah she jumped the gun on that one pretty quick. Oh well.

Honestly I still am not looking forward to Storm trying to me too off Tchalla

Offline BamfingRoundTheWorld

• View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: December 15, 2017, 12:27:55 pm »
All that was started by one person with a cartoon avatar.  :o

Shipp is too young to be paired with Chadwick anyway.

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: December 15, 2017, 12:41:36 pm »
All that was started by one person with a cartoon avatar.  :o

Shipp is too young to be paired with Chadwick anyway.

Too good damn stupid to be is what is she..
Pull List

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: December 15, 2017, 01:01:27 pm »

Shipp stay trying to join the team breh lol

http://collider.com/x-men-apocalypse-alexandra-shipp-storm-interview-black-panther/
March 5, 2016

Can you talk about your research for taking on this role? I mean did you find any comic stories that really resonated with you or anything like that?

SHIPP:
I read a lot of the newer comics because there are a lot of newer comics that are doing a lot of her back story, especially her stuff with TíChalla, and I wanted to know who she was. In my mind because of the way that the script is, in comparison to her comic story line, itís a little but different. So in my mind, like she and TíChalla were king and queen of Africa when they were like 13, and thatís the only way that I could make it work. They were young king and queens, it happens sometimes, whatever.

Are you hoping to run into Chadwick Boseman and be like ďweíre married!Ē

SHIPP: All day. All day. I mean, our suits were made by the same people so right after I found out that I got this, they started doing all the molding. It was like wardrobe fitting after wardrobe fitting ícause they really wanted the cuffs and everything, plus I was training so they wanted everything to fit, but they kept having to take it in. Then again they kept having to build up the guns, you know what I mean. So I was like, ďWhatever, itís coolĒ. I saw the Black Panther outfit, by the way. It looks amazing!

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/black_panther/alexandra-shipp-game-for-black-panther-and-storm-movie-a141689
March 16, 2016

X-Men: Apocalypse's Alexandra Shipp is totally game for a comic book movie starring Storm and Black Panther (Chadwick Boseman).

Shipp: "I want that movie so bad.  Iíve got a pitch, Iím like coming up with a vision board, I want this movie to happen. Honestly it doesnít have to be me - if Chadwick [Boseman] was like Ďyou know what, I really want to do this with Halle [Berry]í Iíd be like yo, thatís fine at least make the movie."

Has Chadwick acknowledged her existence yet or is he doing that thing in MoS avi?

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: December 15, 2017, 01:31:23 pm »
Telling Shipp "Ha-ha you are gonna be recast" is frankly a dick move.

She didn't cast herself.

It looks like she wasn't even the one fancasting herself in Marvel flicks. That was her followers/possible RL friends/whatever.

Its not like she is a regular on GoT like Jean Grey's current actress so losing the role is literally regular money out her pockets.

No wonder she had some stuff to say. May have been out of order but again, money out her pockets. Now she could have turned down the Storm role, but she wasn't obligated in anyway to do so.

Shipp isn't even Zoe Saldana who is doing not one but 2 move franchises in addition to the all other flicks she is in. They are darn near on the opposite ends of the career spectrum.

Again, why does anybody f*ck with Twitter ever?

No good ever comes of it.

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: December 15, 2017, 02:06:10 pm »
The issue with Shipp is doesn't get & probably never will..

1. First issue black people can't be racist but her dumbass doesn't understand that prejudice yes, racist no l.
2. Second she brought this on herself because she been dry begging to to be in the MCU since she was cast as storm knowing damn well most Blk Fans, O fans & anyone is not a white supremacist and has Common Sense knows she's a miscast.. she should have known that was going to come and bite her in the ass..
3. 3rd has yet to understand the only reason she has her two most famous roles is because Zendaya is not a dumbass and actually understands colorism racism white supremacy and etc..Shipp was cast as Aaliyah & O only an emphasis on ONLY after Zendaya came out and said yeah that roles aren't good fit to me because I am light skin and half white and look nothing like Aaliyah or Storm.. these are the type of things you do when you aren't a dumbass or a black white supremacist.
4. After it was explained to her what colorism is her and other dumbass got butthurt and credit false equivalencies & refusing to see how is God damn problematic to cast characters like Storm, Vixen, Bumblebee, Spectrum, Moon girl, Iron Heart, Shuri, Blade, Cage, BP,  GL, Static, War Machine, Falcon, & etc with biracial actors and actresses..
5. After being told why is it problematic the dumbass double triple and quadruple down by by posting pictures of her white mom that nobody gives a f*** about, saying how she will never turn down a roll even if the role requires a dark skin black actress and not a have light one, says black people are more racist than white people & etc.
6. Acting willingly obtuse to the fact that Hollywood regularly favors half white,  lighter skinned & etc black actresses and actors and regularly are racist every chance they get darker skin black and African people, See another black white supremacist Zoe Saldana as Nina Simone in blackface & them allowing blade to be recon as half white in comics while for examples..
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 05:13:40 pm by 4sake »
Pull List

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: December 15, 2017, 02:07:45 pm »

Shipp stay trying to join the team breh lol

http://collider.com/x-men-apocalypse-alexandra-shipp-storm-interview-black-panther/
March 5, 2016

Can you talk about your research for taking on this role? I mean did you find any comic stories that really resonated with you or anything like that?

SHIPP:
I read a lot of the newer comics because there are a lot of newer comics that are doing a lot of her back story, especially her stuff with TíChalla, and I wanted to know who she was. In my mind because of the way that the script is, in comparison to her comic story line, itís a little but different. So in my mind, like she and TíChalla were king and queen of Africa when they were like 13, and thatís the only way that I could make it work. They were young king and queens, it happens sometimes, whatever.

Are you hoping to run into Chadwick Boseman and be like ďweíre married!Ē

SHIPP: All day. All day. I mean, our suits were made by the same people so right after I found out that I got this, they started doing all the molding. It was like wardrobe fitting after wardrobe fitting ícause they really wanted the cuffs and everything, plus I was training so they wanted everything to fit, but they kept having to take it in. Then again they kept having to build up the guns, you know what I mean. So I was like, ďWhatever, itís coolĒ. I saw the Black Panther outfit, by the way. It looks amazing!

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/black_panther/alexandra-shipp-game-for-black-panther-and-storm-movie-a141689
March 16, 2016

X-Men: Apocalypse's Alexandra Shipp is totally game for a comic book movie starring Storm and Black Panther (Chadwick Boseman).

Shipp: "I want that movie so bad.  Iíve got a pitch, Iím like coming up with a vision board, I want this movie to happen. Honestly it doesnít have to be me - if Chadwick [Boseman] was like Ďyou know what, I really want to do this with Halle [Berry]í Iíd be like yo, thatís fine at least make the movie."

Has Chadwick acknowledged her existence yet or is he doing that thing in MoS avi?

To my knowledge he hasn't acknowledged this fool and hope he never does is in his best interest if he doesn't..
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 05:09:55 pm by 4sake »
Pull List

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: December 15, 2017, 05:00:43 pm »
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #1618 on: December 15, 2017, 05:06:28 pm »
I feel like i just jumped into chapter 8 of a novel lol

Didnt even know shipp was mixed lol

Offline BlindWedjat

• View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: December 16, 2017, 03:43:04 am »
I just can't believe she referred to what people were saying about her as "racism". She does have every right to be in her emotions because I bet she damn well knows she's gonna be recast but is in denial. But people pointing out her privilege and her miscasting is not racism, for Bast's sake.

She'd be a terrible fit for Chadwick too. I get how appealing it is: The MCU is a near flawless brand, and you could get to star alongside Chadwick, Angela, and Forest. But get reasonable Shipp.