Author Topic: BLACK PANTHER MOVIES - Wakanda Forever! Rumors and Innuendo... Twitter Speaks!  (Read 784064 times)

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
Re: BLACK PANTHER MOVIES - Wakanda Forever! - Merchant Tribe leader passes away
« Reply #3570 on: October 20, 2021, 02:05:08 pm »
I dunno man, all this stuff around BP 2 just doesn't feel Right. Complete opposite of the first on everything from hype, excitement,
news... This time everything is all negative.

Mrs Steel is just another addition to the list of bad stuff around the movie. Another thing, and maybe I'm reading too much into it, but that comment she made in that interview
Steel said the women of Wakanda ruled ‘Black Panther.’ “We have power and it’s time for us to step up and take over. That’s what we have to do and take over,” she said

I dunno why but that statement bothers me. Because it should not be a thing of "It's out time to shine" why is it that the women are taking over and taking power? It should be about unity, black men and women are always placed at odds with one another and it's time for them to come together and achieve greatness TOGETHER. Enough with the taking turns
[/b]

I cannot cosign or emphasize enough how much I agree with the entire post, but the bolded segment most especially.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Kimoyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: BLACK PANTHER MOVIES - Wakanda Forever! - Release Date Pushed Back...
« Reply #3571 on: October 23, 2021, 07:13:48 pm »
Why T’Challa Must Be Recast…

https://twitter.com/montsterwil/status/1451404876542586883?s=21

My Two Cents!

Peace,

Mont

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Re: BLACK PANTHER MOVIES - Wakanda Forever!
« Reply #3572 on: November 04, 2021, 09:17:37 pm »
Teyana Taylor is Madam Slay in Fierce Black Panther Cosplay

C'mon now, she has to be a fan to dig in those long boxes and pull this off.

Now if Letia comes out looking like this...

she may yet pull off a convincing Shuri Black Panther.

HOWEVER NONE OF THIS MATTERS IF WE DON"T HAVE T'CHALLA!!!

Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline Kimoyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: BLACK PANTHER MOVIES - Wakanda Forever! Teyana Taylor is Madam Slay, dress-up!
« Reply #3574 on: November 06, 2021, 11:43:28 am »
Praying Letitia has a speedy and full recovery.

As for the production, there seems to be a negative karma around it that warrants attention?

Do right by T’Challa and his long suffering fans! Go ahead with the World of Wakanda take for BP 2, but drop any indication of T’Challa’s death. My recommendation remains…The King is on sabbatical, a critical fact-finding mission abroad…

Mid-credit sequence:

Montage with a mysteriously garbed male figure (T’Challa BP) delivering no less than three beat downs;

Voice over…

- “We will have an understanding between us!“
- “You have been marked by Kimoyo, there is no escape for you.”
- “We have much work to do here!”

After credit sequence:

- Medium long shot from behind, interior, tracking male figure walking down school hallway
- Medium close up of male hand, opens door and enters classroom to non-distinct student chatter
- Medium shot of back, male places valise on desk writes name high on blackboard…
- Zoom in on name ”Luke Charles” cut to black.

C’mon Marvel, do right by T’Challa and his long suffering fans!

Peace,

Mont
« Last Edit: November 06, 2021, 02:00:49 pm by Kimoyo »

Offline Emperorjones

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: BLACK PANTHER MOVIES - Wakanda Forever! Teyana Taylor is Madam Slay, dress-up!
« Reply #3575 on: November 06, 2021, 06:42:37 pm »
Will Shuri Become the Black Panther in Marvel's Upcoming Sequel?

http://comicbook.com/marvel/news/black-panther-2-is-shuri-new-black-panther/

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3576 on: November 07, 2021, 04:50:30 am »
Praying Letitia has a speedy and full recovery.

As for the production, there seems to be a negative karma around it that warrants attention?

Do right by T’Challa and his long suffering fans! Go ahead with the World of Wakanda take for BP 2, but drop any indication of T’Challa’s death. My recommendation remains…The King is on sabbatical, a critical fact-finding mission abroad…

Mid-credit sequence:

Montage with a mysteriously garbed male figure (T’Challa BP) delivering no less than three beat downs;

Voice over…

- “We will have an understanding between us!“
- “You have been marked by Kimoyo, there is no escape for you.”
- “We have much work to do here!”

After credit sequence:

- Medium long shot from behind, interior, tracking male figure walking down school hallway
- Medium close up of male hand, opens door and enters classroom to non-distinct student chatter
- Medium shot of back, male places valise on desk writes name high on blackboard…
- Zoom in on name ”Luke Charles” cut to black.

C’mon Marvel, do right by T’Challa and his long suffering fans!

Peace,

Mont

I would SCREAM WITH DELIGHT at such a brilliant idea and execution...

...which of course means that the MCU isn't doing any such thing.

Another spectacular idea, that seamlessly meshes with the current plans of the MCU, via Samyell Jackson Nick Fury? A plot is revealed that T'Challa investigated and turned back The Kree and Skrull threats, but T'Challa and The Fantastic Four were nearly captured by and temporarily replaced by Skrulls; marooned on a Skrull world as they led the denizens of that world in a rebellion against The Kree-Skrull Alliance. These Skrulls experimented on both The F4 and T'Challa, infecting them with variants of The Skrulls shapechanging gene in order to control them, but T'Challa and The F4 broke free of The Skrull-Kree control, vanquished them and returned to Earth.

But The Skrulls' shapeshifting manipulations caused permanent physical changes in each of them, thereby explaining the physical changes that each has undergone. Bast, however, recognizes THE SOUL of T'Challa, and authenticates his return. Their arrival also would help to propel forward, of course, THE SECRET INVASION theme. And that INVASION? Could return/introduce to us whatever other heroes that Marvel might want to get back to.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: BLACK PANTHER MOVIES - Wakanda Forever!
« Reply #3577 on: November 07, 2021, 05:03:53 am »
Teyana Taylor is Madam Slay in Fierce Black Panther Cosplay

C'mon now, she has to be a fan to dig in those long boxes and pull this off.

Now if Letia comes out looking like this...

she may yet pull off a convincing Shuri Black Panther.

HOWEVER NONE OF THIS MATTERS IF WE DON"T HAVE T'CHALLA!!!

This is an INCREDIBLE cos! Teyana KILT it! The Jungle Action issue with Madam Slay was part of the very first arc of Black Panther comics that I ever read as a child in the 1970's. This hit home and took me back in ways that surprised me. In my fanfic she has been reimagined in a number of ways, one of which is "Kiongozi Wa Wauaji"..."Leader of Assassins"; the title that European Westerners very arrogantly and ineptly mistranslated and superimposed in their history as "Madam Slay".
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

Offline Kimoyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3578 on: November 07, 2021, 07:47:15 am »
Supa Dupa creative as usual brother SI. You’re most likely right in saying Marvel would not pursue anything we would dream up for BP2 or recasting T’Challa, but there’s bad karma around the production and they really need to rethink the direction if indeed they plan on killing off T’Challa. There’s a thin line between bold and foolish!

My Two Cents.

Peace,

Mont

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3579 on: November 08, 2021, 02:43:17 pm »
Supa Dupa creative as usual brother SI. You’re most likely right in saying Marvel would not pursue anything we would dream up for BP2 or recasting T’Challa, but there’s bad karma around the production and they really need to rethink the direction if indeed they plan on killing off T’Challa. There’s a thin line between bold and foolish!

My Two Cents.

Peace,

Mont

Mooonnnt! Whassup brutha! Thank you very much for giving me props on my creativity. The high regard I have for you and all that you do is impossible to reduce.

I honestly don't think that T'Challa is going to stay dead. I see him back by act 3 or coming back some kind of way, not long after the trilogy of movies is done. We might have a BP 4 warranted, with BP aka T'Challa returning in that movie, if the franchise continues to be profitable to the tune of a billie plus, as it was before.

Unfortunately, I'm not surprised at all that Letitia Wright was injured on set. If you recall, I repeatedly warned that Letitia IS NOT stunt action material. She'd need a strong 6 months to a year in a row of consistent daily physical training to imbue her with the necessary physicality to play a BP, because she wasn't born with any part of that requisite athletic ability [ at least not from what I can tell; I hope that I am very wrong about that, but I remain doubtful ].
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

Offline Emperorjones

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3581 on: November 09, 2021, 11:26:46 am »
BLACK PANTHER: WAKANDA FOREVER Rumored To Introduce

I haven't read the above yet, but I and several other HEFfa OG's said we'd like to see a modernized, reworked Zanda intro'd into the BP series. This is BEFORE her appearance on the animated series. I proposed that we also have her mother involved, and that Zanda herself would be something of a cross between an Afrikan Tomb Raider, Silver Sable, and Black Cat with limited but potent magicks of a sort designed to help her spying, thieving, stealth and h2h primary activities...not really to go toe to toe with someone like Zawaviri, Doctor Voodoo, et al.
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

Offline Kimoyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3582 on: November 09, 2021, 07:15:41 pm »
BLACK PANTHER: WAKANDA FOREVER Rumored To Introduce

How would I feel, the writer asks? Betrayed! Betrayed by the creatives we entrusted T’Challa to. Angry that they are empowered to hijack this 55 year old character, more my contemporary that theirs, and consign him to oblivion in an emotional overreaction that doubles down on an already unbearable tragedy.

My Two Cents!

Peace,

Mont

Offline BlackClaw

• Yes my teeth and ambitions are bared! Be prepared!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3583 on: November 10, 2021, 01:06:26 am »
This rumor is so dumb that even I refuse to believe that Coogler would do something this stupid. It would make sh*t more complicated than it needs to be.

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3584 on: November 10, 2021, 11:13:48 am »
This rumor is so dumb that even I refuse to believe that Coogler would do something this stupid. It would make sh*t more complicated than it needs to be.

There's no way that Coogler does that. If, by some miracle of dooficity, such a thing happened? That's Feige forcing it on Coogler who...contractually bound at this juncture... can't back out of it or alter it.

Unless. That "new" character? Is Shuri as Black Panther or The Ancient Future. This would be creative marketing with a twist on it.

I know, I know.  Yes, Coates created The Ancient Future, and YES. I THINK THAT IDEA IS DOPE. I know that I diss TurnCoates a lot, but give him props for the actually dope things he did:

1. Actually gave Wakandan cities Wakandan language names. Everybody knows that I've been a big time critic of English terms for Wakandan anything for the longest. That's why I promptly renamed everything in Wakanda with Swahili, Yoruba, Hausa, Kongo, Xhosa and Zulu terminology because these are the language groups from the ancient Afrikan language base that I see differing factions in Wakanda using during different timelines for various good and compelling reasons.

2. Introduce new options for Vibranium, like The Force Push [ but new uses for Vibranium was first introduced by CJP who had BP walk on water, T'Challa use the Vibranium soles of his boots to break the handcuffs he was in, later he had Queen Divine Justice use the Vibranium soles of her shoes to blast M'Baku, etc.  Then Maberry...yes, Maberry...introduced the most radical new ability of Vibranium when Maberry...yes, Maberry...  literally introduced Mystic Vibranium { so this mutant metal Mysterium allegedly having the property of impacting magic and Vibranium NOT having that property is, of course, more X-Office trash; we real BP-philes would explain this by ensuring that T'Challa made sure that nobody else knew of Mystic Vibranium; and Bast's subtle infiltration of Doom's mind also removed from Doom's mind all knowledge of Mystic Vibranium, and replace knowledge of Vibranium with kernels of info on Mysterium instead; this was done because Doom couldn't overcome the mutants however he might try and it's easier to permanently fool a supergenius like Doom by both appealing to his megalomania and letting his own supergenius fool himself  }. Your very own S to the I aka Supreme Illuminati then followed suit by having "Mystic Vibranium" amplified and combined with vibration and momentum based properties in my fanfic when T'Challa squared off against the Drow Banshee named Saralynth The Cruel, used the vibrational properties of Vibranium to scramble the mind reading abilities of and break through the mental shield of The Enchantress, whose powers are formidable enough to derisively dismiss Professor X's telepathic might

...then not only temporarily phase through solid objects by changing his physical body's molecular frequency but also Dimension Shift with this ability. Together, Shuri and T'Challa pulled off a Time Shift with Vibranium, when their primary non-Vibranium methods were neutralized by a cabal of enemies, and...during a debate with the roguish D'Ciggs, who'd snagged extra Vibranium for his personal starship and pulled off the first major Interdimensional Shift in the history of modern Wakanda while visiting the very edge of our current and still self creating multiverses...T'Challa defended his insistence on using Vibranium as minimally as possible in Wakanda's day to day activities, despite its amazing properties. He didn't want Wakandans to in any way diminish the fundamental drive to create and be creative which lay at the center of their civilization, along with their spirituality and uncompromising cultural values, warrior-philosopher sense of honor, and other prime characteristics; including their unflinching uncompromising pro-Blackness. And he didn't want to hand the key to defeating much of Wakandan civilization to his enemies, who currently erroneously believe that they can defeat Wakanda by defeating Vibranium, and thus leave themselves to be thoroughly defeated via their own self-deception even before they make designs upon Wakanda ].

3. The Ancient Future. That was and is so dope.

4. The Djalia. That was and is so dope.

5. Building on my idea of Wakanda Wifalme Ya Nyota..."Kingdom of the Stars"...into the 5 galaxy spanning interstellar Empire, even though he couldn't stop himself from trashing it by making them colonizers, and other craptacular stuff that Wakandans would never do.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 12:19:07 pm by supreme illuminati »
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC: