Author Topic: BLACK PANTHER MOVIES - Wakanda Forever! - Release Date Pushed Back...  (Read 762137 times)

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Re: The Black Panther Movie!!!
« Reply #375 on: July 02, 2016, 03:36:40 pm »
Marvel is now casting extras in Atlanta, Georgia for Black Panther.

Do you want to join the cast of the upcoming Black Panther movie? If so, here’s your chance. Tammy Smith Casting, the official casting director behind Black Panther, Guardians of the Galaxy and Spider-Man: Homecoming, is now casting actors, models, and talent to appear in the new Black Panther movie, which is filming in Atlanta, Georgia.

At this time, casting directors are looking for African (Nigeria, Kenya, Ghanan, Ethiopian, Zimbabwe, etc.. ) toddlers, kids, teens, and adults to work on the upcoming feature film as it films in Atlanta. Producers are currently seeking Africans between the ages of 2 to 90 years old to work on the feature film. Filming starts on January 2017 but, producers are seeking talent RIGHT NOW. This is your chance to work with some of the biggest actors in Hollywood.

Black Panther Casting Call

Africans needed for “Black Panther”

***PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ***

Casting for AFRICANS!!
MEN, WOMEN and CHILDREN, ages 2 to 90 !!
for the film “Black Panther”
Nigeria, Kenya, Ghanan, Ethiopian, Zimbabwe, etc..
(Please NOTE – all must be eligible to work in the U.S. with a non-restricted SSN)
NOTE: If you are a couple or family,
please submit in one complete email, together

– Filming starts in January 2017 , HOWEVER, we must present photos
this week to the director for selection, in advance on this project.

-Filming will be in Atlanta
– Pay rate will be approx $100 per day or more!!

PLEASE SUBMIT TO: BlackPantherExtras@tscasting.com
and put “AFRICAN” in the subject line

INCLUDE:
PHOTOS !!!!!!!!!!!!
Please send photos that are in your national/ethnic wardrobe
or in a simple outfit (please avoid western/American looks).
We need to see your face and current hair clearly, and again,
in a neutral style AND….Send both smiling and NON-smiling photos.
ALSO INCLUDE:
First and Last NAME
PHONE NUMBER
Email address
CITY and STATE where you live (or will be coming from)
Weight
-AND-
-LIST which African country you are from or have origin in.

You MUST be LOCAL to the GREATER ATLANTA, GEORGIA AREA (or willing to work as a local hire)

Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.

http://www.projectcasting.com/casting-calls-acting-auditions/black-panther-casting
Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #376 on: July 02, 2016, 03:50:46 pm »
According to Yahoo!Movies, casting directors are now casting lead roles in the new Black Panther movie. Casting directors are casting the following roles:

According to reports, casting directors are now casting lead roles in the movie. The producers of the blockbuster Black Panther are getting ready to shoot the latest movie in the series and they’re now casting lead roles, stand-ins and background extras to work on the upcoming movie.

N’GASSI – Adviser to T’Challa, acting regent when he goes away on missions.

OKOYE – One of the former Dora Milaje, a ceremonial betrothed/bodyguard of T’Challa. Okoye is of the J’Kuwali tribe and acted as a traditional, proper concomitant to the king, speaking only to the king and only in Hausa, an African dialect not widely spoken in Wakanda and thus affording the king and his wives a measure of privacy.

QUEEN DIVINE JUSTICE – The street-smart queen of the Jabari tribe of Wakanda raised in Chicago, and former Dora Milaje (ceremonial betrothed/bodyguard) of T’Challa. She originally went by the name Chanté Giovanni Brown.

W’KABI – T’Challa’s competent second-in-command, completely loyal to his liege.

ZURI – A grumpy and gigantic elderly warrior. A close friend of the late T’Chaka, and one of T’Challa’s most trusted advisers.

REVEREND ACHEBE – A poor farmer somewhere in South Africa, Achebe sold his soul to the demon Mephisto. He is portrayed as a grinning, unpredictable, lunatic, warrior-mystic, regularly talking to his hand-puppet Daki with delusions that it’s truly alive, and engineering complex plots of social unrest for profit or entertainment.

ERIK KILLMONGER – A powerful warrior and strategic genius in politics and economics.

MALICE – Wakandan Mutate with superhuman strength, speed, and agility. She is a former Dora Milaje (ceremonial betrothed/bodyguard) of T’Challa.

MAN-APE – Ruler of the Jabari Tribe a recognized micronation within Wakanda’s borders. M’Baku was Wakanda’s greatest warrior second only to the Black Panther. He plotted to usurp the throne with the help of the outlawed White Gorilla cult who were ancient rivals of the Black Panther cult, which basically made them heretics since Panther worship is the state religion. Founding member of the “Pan African Congress on the Treatment of Superhumans”.

WHITE WOLF – T’Challa’s adopted elder brother and the former leader of the Hatut Zeraze, the espionage elite police of Wakanda. Exiled by T’Challa, due to using torture and assassinations in his zeal to root out potential threats to national security.

According to IMDB, Sarah Finn is the official casting director for the upcoming feature film. Sarah Finn Casting is known for casting some of the biggest movies in Hollywood including Avengers: Infinity War, Thor: Ragnarok, Spider-Man: Homecoming and Captain America: Civil War.

http://www.projectcasting.com/casting-calls-acting-auditions/marvel-black-panther-casting-auditions

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #377 on: July 02, 2016, 04:05:13 pm »
Thats been around for months and unless Coogler lost his mind, sounds likeva bunch of BS

Looks like some read couple arcs of priesr run and wrote down all the main xharacters

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #378 on: July 21, 2016, 06:14:19 am »
2018's Superhero Movies Ranked From Least To Most Highly Anticipated

2. Black Panther

Following a massive 2017, 2018 looks set to be even bigger. While many of the CBM releases remain a mystery, we know enough about them to figure out which you should be most excited about.

Arguably the best part of Captain America: Civil War, there are a long list of reasons to be excited for Black Panther, and it honestly has all the makings of being Marvel's best movie yet (a bold statement, but one which doesn't seem unrealistic). For starters, Creed helmer Ryan Coogler is directing, and that alone gives this one a serious advantage over every other superhero movie being released in 2018.

When you then take into account an incredible cast which already includes names like Chadwick Boseman, Lupita Nyong'o, and Michael B. Jordan, Black Panther is shaping up to have an even better ensemble than Infinity War, while Sebastian Stan possibly returning as The Winter Soldier here also helps give it an edge. Black Panther will take us deep into Wakanda, and if you're not excited about that, what's wrong with you?!

full article
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/batman/2018s-superhero-movies-ranked-from-least-to-most-highly-anticipated-a143631?cp=7

Black Panther out ranked Avengers Infinity Wars and was second to Ben Affleck's unconfirmed "The Batman."

Chadwick Boseman ‏@chadwickboseman  16h16 hours ago
Excited to hang out w/ @Marvel & all of you at my 1st #SDCC this Saturday. Drop by booth 2329 at 12pm. #BlackPanther
 Marvel Entertainment, Walt Disney Studios and San Diego Comic-Con

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #379 on: July 21, 2016, 06:23:15 am »
LOL at Batman #85 being the most anticipated movie

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: July 21, 2016, 07:42:10 am »
LOL at Batman #85 being the most anticipated movie

Yea a bit odd. But still cool that BP is ranked 2nd. I hope Coogler knocks it out of the park. Putting it at WS levels and beyond

Offline JRCarter

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: July 23, 2016, 06:13:06 pm »
From the SDCC 2016: Marvel Studios Liveblog

http://marvel.com/news/movies/26422/sdcc_2016_marvel_studios_liveblog

8:59 PM - 23 Jul 2016

Twitter
Ryan Penagos

@AgentM

Ryan Coogler finishes up by thanking the fans for the energy. They're going to take it in and work harder. #BlackPanther #MarvelSDCC

ReplyRetweetFavorite 

There's nothing to show from Panther because they don't start filming until January, but Ryan wanted to thank everyone for their energy before taking off.

by mstrom 8:59 PM

Comment  ↑ 1

8:59 PM - 23 Jul 2016

Twitter
Ryan Penagos

@AgentM

I could be wrong about Nakia being Dora Milaje. We'll find out more in more time! #MarvelSDCC #BlackPanther

8:58 PM - 23 Jul 2016

Twitter
Ryan Penagos

@AgentM

This is Lupita Nyong’o's first Comic-Con. Not Danai Gurira's first time in Hall H, but she loves it. #MarvelSDCC

This cast is insane!

by Michael Leon 8:58 PM

Comment  ↑ 1

Black Panther has a fantastic cast! The king of Wakanda deserves no less

by go_pegasus 8:58 PM

Comment  ↑ 2

8:57 PM - 23 Jul 2016

Twitter
Ryan Penagos

@AgentM

This #BlackPanther team is just the bessssssssst!!! They're excited. It's early. #MarvelSDCC

LUPITA YESSSS

by Mad Hatter ❤ 8:57 PM

Comment  ↑ 1

YESSSS!!!

by CDG 8:57 PM

Comment  ↑ 0

Announcements! Ryan brings Lupita Nyong'o on stage, who will play Nakia. Next is Michael B. Jordan, who will play Erik Killmonger. And finally is Danai Gurira, who will play the head of the Dora Milaje, Okoye.

by mstrom 8:57 PM

Comment  ↑ 3

8:57 PM - 23 Jul 2016

Twitter
Ryan Penagos

@AgentM

Danai Gurira is Okoye, the head of the Dora Milaje!!! *runs around freaking out* #MarvelSDCC

Lupita!!!!!!

by Ria 8:56 PM

Comment  ↑ 1

8:56 PM - 23 Jul 2016

Twitter
Ryan Penagos

@AgentM

Michael B. Jordan is Erik Killmonger in #BlackPanther and he is here! YESSS. #MarvelSDCC

8:55 PM - 23 Jul 2016

Twitter
Ryan Penagos

@AgentM

Also here for #BlackPanther : Lupita Nyong’o is Nakia!! I think she's a Dora Milajae. I'm dead. Dead. Dead. #MarvelSDCC

8:55 PM - 23 Jul 2016

Twitter
Ryan Penagos

@AgentM

This is Chadwick's first Comic-Con. "I can literally feel it vibrating inside my core." #BlackPanther #MarvelSDCC

8:54 PM - 23 Jul 2016

Twitter
Ryan Penagos

@AgentM

Chadwick can't wait to unmask more of #BlackPanther . "Ryan has beautiful things in store for us." - Boseman #MarvelSDCC

Chadwick Boseman's on stage now! He's thanking the fans for everything they've said to him, and what they hope to see in Black Panther.

by mstrom 8:54 PM

Comment  ↑ 0

8:53 PM - 23 Jul 2016

Twitter
Ryan Penagos

@AgentM

Coogler is talking about Wakanda's warrior king, T'Challa. #BlackPanther aka @chadwickboseman is on stage! #MarvelSDCC

Ryan says this is really emotional for him--he's a big comic fan, been coming to the con since 2009. They're working on the script right now, written by Coogler and Joe Robert Cole.

by mstrom 8:53 PM

Comment  ↑ 2

8:52 PM - 23 Jul 2016

Twitter
Ryan Penagos

@AgentM

Coogler says he went to his first Comic-Con in 2009 and this is a big emotional moment for him. Very cool. #MarvelSDCC

8:52 PM - 23 Jul 2016

Twitter
Ryan Penagos

@AgentM

Kevin talking about Black Panther. That starts filming in January. Now on stage, #BlackPanther director Ryan Coogler! #MarvelSDCC

Offline JRCarter

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: July 23, 2016, 06:34:09 pm »

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #383 on: July 24, 2016, 03:40:46 am »
Killmonger! Malice! Okeye!

YESSSSS@SS

Malice and killmonger were my fan cast for those too LOL perfection

Offline Booshman

• View Profile
« Reply #384 on: July 24, 2016, 04:13:23 am »

Got a laugh at this. Dunno how old it is.

Pretty much my opinion though, after seeing all the DC stuff.

Offline The Wakandan

• View Profile
« Reply #385 on: July 24, 2016, 09:52:23 am »

Got a laugh at this. Dunno how old it is.

Pretty much my opinion though, after seeing all the DC stuff.

It's very recent. The artist who did it is on Twitter, forgot his name. Very funny compilation, lol.

Offline The Wakandan

• View Profile
« Reply #386 on: July 24, 2016, 09:52:35 am »

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #387 on: July 24, 2016, 05:38:38 pm »
there gonna have to use camera tricks to make MJB appear as imposing as Boseman dude to Boseman's height

wonder if Killmonger will dawn the armor in Hudlin's run?

Or maybe full on lady service and have them fight shirtless tribal stuff lol.

I hope they play the really really slow game with Nakia. I hope she "dies" or "sacrifices" herself to save T'challa near the end (explosionof some sort?) but T'challa and company can't find the body and presume her dead. But, her body is found by Achebe and she feels betrayed by her King and becomes Malice.

Think BP 1 should focus on Klaw (assuming hes gonna help) and Killmonger.

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #388 on: July 25, 2016, 05:34:47 pm »
BLACK PANTHER Co-Star Reveals First Plot Synopsis
by Chris Arrant, EditorDate: 25 July 2016

Marvel Studios confirmed several key Black Panther cast-members and their roles at Comic-Con International: San Diego on Saturday, and one of those actors revealed even more - the movie's plot - in a backstage interview. Lupita N'yongo, who is confirmed to play a member of the Dora Milaje named Nakia, outlined the central thrust of the 2018 film in surprising detail.

"I can say more than I could about Star Wars," the actress said when asked about her role in the movie. "I play Nakia, who is part of the Dora Milake - whom I presume you know is a special forces group from Wakanda. The story of this Black Panther - what I am allowed to say - is that Black Panther's leadership has been threatened by two foes who come together, and so Black Panther gets the help of the C.I.A. and the Dora Milaje to try and defeat the enemy."

"That's more than I thought we'd learn," said the Marvel.com interviewer.

"I know. Someone's going to fire me shortly," she replied. "I have to shut up now."

Nyong'o didn't specify the identities of the "two foes," but Michael B. Jordan was confirmed Saturday as playing traditional Black Panther foe Erik Killmonger, who star Chadwick Boseman outright confirmed as one of the film's two villains earlier in the same video. 

The leading contender for a second villain would likeky be Andy Serkis' Ulysses Klaue, who appeared in Avengers: Age of Ultron with a stolen cache of vibranium from Wakanda and who like his comic book counterpart, lost his hand in that film. Klaw of course is considered the comic book arch-villain of Black Panther.

You can watch the interview as it appears in this Marvel.com video around the 1:56:19 mark.

Black Panther is scheduled to open in theaters February 16, 2018.

http://www.newsarama.com/30378-black-panther-co-star-reveals-first-plot-synopsis.html
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 06:03:06 pm by Ture »

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #389 on: July 25, 2016, 06:23:20 pm »
klaw makes 100% sense if there is gonna be a team ups. Killmonger + M'baku or Achebe doesn't make sense.

Zemo is a wild card but I 100% doubt that.

You don't hire serkis for 5 minutes in AoU

CIA is obviously going to be Ross. I bet 'use' is a more apt description than "help" honestly.