Author Topic: BLACK PANTHER MEDIA - Recast or The Two Killings of T'Challa the Black Panther  (Read 618256 times)

Offline Booshman

• View Profile
Re: The Black Panther Movie!!!
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2014, 09:41:50 pm »
The trick was the part where Namor was held in Wakanda by The Dora Milaje and BP while Atlantis is being destroyed by Wakanda.

Namor wasn't held captive there. Nor was T'challa complicit in Atlantis' destruction. Namor's own predictable hubris and lack of foresight in telling Atlantis to bolster their defenses during negotiation, is what lead to Atlantis' fall.

And for future use, if you need it. The Brevoort quote is here.

"The fires of the Phoenix have transformed them into the purest and most unrestrained versions of themselves. Their true, quintessential natures tend to come out as the Phoenix just burns away the need for civility or circumspection. Namor is just being himself with the dial turned up to 11. The same goes for Emma. On another day, in another situation, where she wasn't harboring the Phoenix, maybe she would have come clean to the other Phoenix Five and said, "Yeah -- I had a hand in this."

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=40198

APEXABYSS

« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2014, 12:55:26 am »
You all have been fooled by Namor. Namor is suppose to be a black dude. The great Atlantis & or Atlanteans is an ancient African mystic theology.

The story pre-dates Egyptian civilizations. Plato called Atlantis an Egyptian story.

The inhabitants aka MOORS, settled in various land masses such as North-East & South-West Africa (Amexem), North, South & Central America & also Mexico.

Noble Drew Ali (of The Moorish Science Temple) wrote about it in the early 1900s.

The Nam-Moors conquered Spain in 711 a.d. & were also called the ancient “mariners.” The Moors were the foremost builders of large oceanic ships & so on... Moors were synonymous with the ocean & Atlantis.

Point is- they us gave a Black Captain America, but Namoor is some white-dude?

yeah, yeah , I know he's one of the original comicbook characters... bruh, I'm sayin' tho'!

« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 01:17:06 am by APEXABYSS »

Offline JRCarter

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2014, 06:53:13 am »
So, basically, you're saying Wakanda vs. Atlantis is black-on-black violence on a global scale.

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2014, 07:33:34 pm »
So, basically, you're saying Wakanda vs. Atlantis is black-on-black violence on a global scale.

Ta-dow
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

APEXABYSS

« Reply #64 on: November 05, 2014, 12:39:29 pm »

Ta-dow

Ha, fun! It’s just like the “Black Jesus” debate. The image of Yeezy has always been portrayed like a hippy-white-dude. According to biblical texts, Jesus had wooly-hair & bronze skin.

Buddha had wooly-hair (check the statues) & was baptized by the ancient Naga Tribe ( Naga for all you niggaz).

Andromeda was black. The King of Troy during the Trojan War ( in Greek mythology) had a brother that was the King of Ethiopia. If my brotha is black?

Even Adam ( & Eve) have been portrayed as white. The word Adam means “red-man.” Red, black & brown people have always existed in tropical regions, desserts & around the equator. Maybe, Adam was red like the image of Satan. Dayum!

Geez, images mean so much & Namoor/ Atlanteans/ Atlantis should reflect historical reference.

"All black everything..." -Jay-Z 

ADAM

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 06, 2014, 07:14:54 am »

Ta-dow

Ha, fun! It’s just like the “Black Jesus” debate. The image of Yeezy has always been portrayed like a hippy-white-dude. According to biblical texts, Jesus had wooly-hair & bronze skin.

Buddha had wooly-hair (check the statues) & was baptized by the ancient Naga Tribe ( Naga for all you niggaz).

Andromeda was black. The King of Troy during the Trojan War ( in Greek mythology) had a brother that was the King of Ethiopia. If my brotha is black?

Even Adam ( & Eve) have been portrayed as white. The word Adam means “red-man.” Red, black & brown people have always existed in tropical regions, desserts & around the equator. Maybe, Adam was red like the image of Satan. Dayum!

Geez, images mean so much & Namoor/ Atlanteans/ Atlantis should reflect historical reference.

"All black everything..." -Jay-Z 

ADAM

ADAM was actually BLACK, bruh. So was "Mitochondria Eve". Hilarious thing? They probably never met each other. Lol. But they were both Black.

Yeezy was Black. Hands down. You're 100% right.

The question isn't who IS Black in the Bible...especially in the old Testament...the question is, who ISN'T Black in the Bible. Practically everyone was Black. And Black people predated the Bible by more nearly 150k years. That makes for some really laughable moments, like when various foolish mortals try to state that the Black race are the cursed descendants of Ham...when we predated the Book itself. Lol.

Buddha was Black. Prince Guatama was his name. Part of the ancient Hindu royalty. Dravidian Empires and whatnot. And Vedics, who themselves look like Aboriginal Australians. In other words? All dem heads were Black.

The entire continent of what we now miscall India was Black...probably from Prakrit speaking people. I still have a lot to learn in that area, my studies aren't complete, so I can't be rigorously certain about the "Prakrit speaking" part. But it's probably true, based on my current research.

http://tamilandvedas.com/2013/12/26/dravidians-are-invaders/

In fact, the original kingdoms predated the Dravidians. There is some argument that the Dravidians are invaders [ I haven't completed my research here, so I don't have a fully formed opinion on this matter ] but it seems that even if they were? They were Black invaders scrappin with Black people. Despite later intense racist revisionism by racist revisionists, the Vedics are emphatically Black. All Vedic gods are Black, and I'm pretty certain that Sanskrit has its origins in so-called "Ethiopia".

Oh. Oftentimes, it is said in the subcontinent of "India" that the Vedic civilization is its oldest civilization. Therefore, their racial identity as being both Black and African is important, given the viciously intense racism and classism stratifying Hindustan most especially, but also reigning in Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Even now the Modern Dravidians...after more than a thousand years of race mixing...look like:

The Turuska

^^^This girl looks remarkably like my daughter

^^^This girl looks like my cousin

^^^This girl looks EXACTLY LIKE one of my baby girl cousins

More than a thousand years later, massive racial intermixing gave us a pic of how White Invaders shared intermixed with and shared characteristics with the native Dravidian, giving rise to the mulatto Dravidian

Vedic person

And the final dagger is the fact that Africans are Africans, whether we're in the Diaspora or not. We must take note and respect various historic and cultural differences, but our blood link and common plight supercedes all other concerns.

Although they try soooo hard to deny the existence of Black Asians; especially Black Asians from Africa who not only predate Orientals and Whites in Asia by millenia, but are the source of the most ancient great legendary civilizations of these areas which Orientals Whites and others by and large fall over themselves trying to lay claim to and remove from us.

http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/thread/838/africans-africanamericans-black-asians

I bet some White folks in the future will say they invented rap, hipop and jazz too. It's not preposterous, because every day I have to deal with White people who absolutely, passionately insist that they created Capoeira. I'm serious. They're so passionate about it, that they're repulsed and repelled that I--after showing such erudition in other matters--have the nerve to say that Kaapwera/Kipura/Mbundu ngolo Kipura/etc [ not "Capoeira", which is a Portuguese word ] clearly originated in "Africa" long before Brasil existed, and in fact? The "African War Dance of Death" was even recorded by the Romans as being used by Kandake [ Pharaoh Queen ] Amanirenas to defeat them in battle. More than 2000 years ago.

http://www.oocities.org/queen_tabiry/Ruler/Amanirenas.html
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 07:20:15 am by supreme illuminati »
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

APEXABYSS

« Reply #66 on: November 06, 2014, 11:39:13 am »
Very important info, Supreme. Wow, thanks. I'm thrilled to know the truth.

But, we can handle the truth...

They lied to us...

Can the fan-boys handle a Black Namoor & Atlantis?

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 06, 2014, 04:42:49 pm »
Very important info, Supreme. Wow, thanks. I'm thrilled to know the truth.

But, we can handle the truth...

They lied to us...

Can the fan-boys handle a Black Namoor & Atlantis?

Terrific point in these posts^^^
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

Offline sherelled

• View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4555092605573&set=a.1551655401520.77168.1539197080&type=1&theater
« Reply #68 on: November 06, 2014, 07:53:33 pm »
AWESOME looking forward.

Offline Booshman

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2014, 08:36:17 pm »
You all have been fooled by Namor. Namor is suppose to be a black dude. The great Atlantis & or Atlanteans is an ancient African mystic theology.

The story pre-dates Egyptian civilizations. Plato called Atlantis an Egyptian story.

The inhabitants aka MOORS, settled in various land masses such as North-East & South-West Africa (Amexem), North, South & Central America & also Mexico.

Noble Drew Ali (of The Moorish Science Temple) wrote about it in the early 1900s.

The Nam-Moors conquered Spain in 711 a.d. & were also called the ancient “mariners.” The Moors were the foremost builders of large oceanic ships & so on... Moors were synonymous with the ocean & Atlantis.

yeah, yeah , I know he's one of the original comicbook characters... bruh, I'm sayin' tho'!

Well...they DID make Namor black in one of the alternate worlds. In Exiles #2. Where he was married to Sue Storm.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 08:39:08 pm by Booshman »

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 07, 2014, 09:14:58 am »

Well...they DID make Namor black in one of the alternate worlds. In Exiles #2. Where he was married to Sue Storm.

I have never seen this pic before. That's some dope art. Namor looks tite, lol
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

APEXABYSS

« Reply #71 on: November 07, 2014, 03:26:07 pm »

Sue Storm? Suspicious? Proves they know better.
Okay, so, would they be foes if Namor were black? Namor & Atlantis should be black -ALLIES? Too late? Of Course, we get Miles Morales & Caption America & an alternate version Black Namor.  Wouldn’t that make for an interesting dynamic for the up-coming flick?  Wouldn’t it be okay to claim more black characters & representation? It’s bigger than comics. They are monopolizing the image of black people, history & culture. We should be able to request literary integrity... 

[I bet some White folks in the future will say they invented rap, hipop and jazz too. It's not preposterous, because every day I have to deal with White people who absolutely, passionately insist that they created Capoeira. I'm serious. They're so passionate about it, that they're repulsed and repelled that I--after showing such erudition in other matters--have the nerve to say that Kaapwera/Kipura/Mbundu ngolo Kipura/etc [ not "Capoeira", which is a Portuguese word ] clearly originated in "Africa" long before Brasil existed, and in fact? The "African War Dance of Death" was even recorded by the Romans as being used by Kandake [ Pharaoh Queen ] Amanirenas to defeat them in battle. More than 2000 years ago.

^Ha, ha, classic!- real talk! Malcolm X played by Bruce Willis... "I have a dream that one day Black characters will be created for everybody."

Now, in DC comics, Aqua-man (blonde-blue-eyed-white-dude) is the King of Atlantis & the Black Queen Marella (Aqua-woman) was frozen. Hhmmm

The BP movie... skeptical 

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 07, 2014, 10:55:35 pm »

Sue Storm? Suspicious? Proves they know better.
Okay, so, would they be foes if Namor were black? Namor & Atlantis should be black -ALLIES? Too late? Of Course, we get Miles Morales & Caption America & an alternate version Black Namor.  Wouldn’t that make for an interesting dynamic for the up-coming flick?  Wouldn’t it be okay to claim more black characters & representation? It’s bigger than comics. They are monopolizing the image of black people, history & culture. We should be able to request literary integrity... 

[I bet some White folks in the future will say they invented rap, hipop and jazz too. It's not preposterous, because every day I have to deal with White people who absolutely, passionately insist that they created Capoeira. I'm serious. They're so passionate about it, that they're repulsed and repelled that I--after showing such erudition in other matters--have the nerve to say that Kaapwera/Kipura/Mbundu ngolo Kipura/etc [ not "Capoeira", which is a Portuguese word ] clearly originated in "Africa" long before Brasil existed, and in fact? The "African War Dance of Death" was even recorded by the Romans as being used by Kandake [ Pharaoh Queen ] Amanirenas to defeat them in battle. More than 2000 years ago.

^Ha, ha, classic!- real talk! Malcolm X played by Bruce Willis... "I have a dream that one day Black characters will be created for everybody."

Now, in DC comics, Aqua-man (blonde-blue-eyed-white-dude) is the King of Atlantis & the Black Queen Marella (Aqua-woman) was frozen. Hhmmm

The BP movie... skeptical

Having a BP movie is the equivalent of The Obama Election in 2008. It's something that realistically none of us ever thought would happen, if RH didn't somehow make it happen. We want it to happen, but we knew better than to HOPE it would happen once RH was removed from scripting duties.

However right you are about the heroes of color..and you're right...there is no way that we will see a set of Black superheroes in the BP movie. Or anywhere else. Not if we don't control the process. That ain't happening. I would be stunned to see BP, Falcon and Nick Fury together onscreen acting like real G's. Without needing a single White hero to be in sight. And of course the superduper crack dream would be BP and Storm in the same movie together, bringing real heat.

TChalla. Storm. Blade. Luke Cage [ Michael Jai White ]. Falcon. TChaka. [ Chiwetel Ejiafor ]

Ramonda is Vivica Fox. Everybody remembers her fight scene in Kill Bill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgRlzeYc1nk

Chiwetel can carry martial arts action very well. He just needs training to throw KICKS.

Chiwetel in...

...FIREFLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3T_GCxaGCw

...RED BELT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKdiVVLj48g

RH was the first to broach the idea of a Black Avengers. Realistically, it can and should be done. Maybe call them the 99%...representing in color range, scope, gender, sexuality, religion, philosophy, thought and deed the other 99% of us who are not in the top 1% that runs everything.

That's pretty dope. The 99%.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 11:11:00 pm by supreme illuminati »
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 08, 2014, 03:56:53 am »
It wouldn't surprise me if they go for a more diverse casting.  I wouldn't be surprised if half the movie is in Wakanda and half is in Dallas or Toyko, like the Thor movies are half in Asgard and half on earth.

For this movie to be called a success and for them to make more it has to sell very well in Japan,  China and France.  So you know they are going to make it with that in mind.

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 08, 2014, 05:41:24 am »
For this movie to be called a success and for them to make more it has to sell very well in Japan,  China and France.  So you know they are going to make it with that in mind.

That's just a provisional theory.

Counterfeit entertainment runs rampant in China regardless of movie location and Japan seems to enjoy American movies to not be concerned with location(s).  ...and France?  Let's just say that France and U.S.A. have a revolving appreciation/discontent relationship that hinges on what mood the citizens happen to be in at the time...   
...and timing is everything.
It would not be wise to lose the integrity of a Black Panther movie by shooting in those locations in order to theoretically generate more revenue from countries overseas.     

The Black Panther movie should be able to tell the very best story that it can and be judged on its own merit without any of the frills.