Author Topic: BLACK PANTHER MOVIES - BP2 Wakanda Forever... Footage Released at CinemaCon  (Read 889330 times)

Offline JRCarter

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: The Black Panther Movie!!!
« Reply #135 on: March 15, 2015, 06:21:17 pm »

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 16, 2015, 06:22:33 am »
Black Panther: Delivering Marvel's MOST Important Movie

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2015/03/09/black-panther-delivering-marvel-s-most-important-movie-2765671?lt_source=external,manual

Whoever is responsible for this project, please don't screw this one up...!

Offline JRCarter

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 23, 2015, 04:29:00 pm »
New CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR Casting Call Seeks Wakandian African Extras Among Others

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=117059

Offline Moose100

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 08, 2015, 03:27:41 pm »

Offline JRCarter

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 08, 2015, 07:12:23 pm »
Much as I like Ernie Hudson, he doesn't scream "warrior king" to me.

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 09, 2015, 03:49:30 am »

We don't know who Ernie Hudson is being cast as yet.

Whoever plays T'Chaka isn't gonna get much screen time before being offed.

Offline JRCarter

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 09, 2015, 07:26:34 am »
He most likely hasn't been cast as anyone.

This sounds like speculation.

Offline Francisco

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 09, 2015, 01:35:17 pm »
He was a badass in that Congo movie back in the middle 90's.
Don't get fooled by the bombs that I get I'm still I'm still Saddam from Iraq.

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #143 on: April 10, 2015, 06:38:04 pm »
Avengers: Age of Ultron': What you want to know – and what you DON'T from Entertainment Weekly. Here is the link. http://www.ew.com/article/2015/04/10/%E2%80%98avengers-age-ultron%E2%80%99-what-you-want-know-%E2%80%93-and-what-you-don%E2%80%99t

But what you really want to know is this...

There is a Black Panther tease, but no Black Panther. Age of Ultron does reference Wakanda, the fictional African country of the Panther, who will be played by Chadwick Boseman in Captain America: Civil War next May as well as his own stand-alone movie in 2018. Wakanda is a technologically advance country because it is one of the few places on Earth to find Vibranium, the powerful metal used to make Captain America’s shield. As you can imagine, a mechanical monstrosity like Ultron would love a body made out of this substance. That leads him to cross paths with a character known as Black Panther’s most insidious foe, Ulysses Klaue (played by Andy Serkis), who in Age of Ultron is an arms smuggler who has his hands on some of that precious Vibranium. And about those hands …

Fans of the comics know Klaue (later Klaw) is an amputee who attaches a sonic emitter to one wrist as a prosthetic. This weapon allows him to craft objects out of mere sound. We don’t see that device in Age of Ultron, but it’s good to go in expecting a partial origin story for Klaue. Let’s just say he waves bye-bye to one hand with the only one he’s got left, but we won’t say how it happens.

...and maybe this.

Remember when the second trailer came out and there was a mysterious woman disrobing beside a pool of water inside a cave? Everyone was trying to guess who she might be – Maybe Shuri, Black Panther’s sister, or a member of his personal bodyguard corps, the Dora Milaje? Maybe Jacosta, the “female” mechanism Ultron created in the comics as his bride? I spun a whole theory that this woman could be one of the Eternals, who provide a mystical alternative to the problem of how to defeat an indestructible consciousness like Ultron.

Forget all that. Here’s the answer: She’s no one. That is, she’s not in the movie.

In fact, Thor’s whole journey to this cave is a bit of a headscratcher, which suggests a subplot that was seriously truncated. Maybe when the Blu-ray comes out, we’ll get our answer to: “Who is the mystery woman?”
Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 11, 2015, 05:59:35 am »
Avengers: Age of Ultron': What you want to know – and what you DON'T from Entertainment Weekly. Here is the link. http://www.ew.com/article/2015/04/10/%E2%80%98avengers-age-ultron%E2%80%99-what-you-want-know-%E2%80%93-and-what-you-don%E2%80%99t

But what you really want to know is this...

There is a Black Panther tease, but no Black Panther. Age of Ultron does reference Wakanda, the fictional African country of the Panther, who will be played by Chadwick Boseman in Captain America: Civil War next May as well as his own stand-alone movie in 2018. Wakanda is a technologically advance country because it is one of the few places on Earth to find Vibranium, the powerful metal used to make Captain America’s shield. As you can imagine, a mechanical monstrosity like Ultron would love a body made out of this substance. That leads him to cross paths with a character known as Black Panther’s most insidious foe, Ulysses Klaue (played by Andy Serkis), who in Age of Ultron is an arms smuggler who has his hands on some of that precious Vibranium. And about those hands …

Fans of the comics know Klaue (later Klaw) is an amputee who attaches a sonic emitter to one wrist as a prosthetic. This weapon allows him to craft objects out of mere sound. We don’t see that device in Age of Ultron, but it’s good to go in expecting a partial origin story for Klaue. Let’s just say he waves bye-bye to one hand with the only one he’s got left, but we won’t say how it happens.

...and maybe this.

Remember when the second trailer came out and there was a mysterious woman disrobing beside a pool of water inside a cave? Everyone was trying to guess who she might be – Maybe Shuri, Black Panther’s sister, or a member of his personal bodyguard corps, the Dora Milaje? Maybe Jacosta, the “female” mechanism Ultron created in the comics as his bride? I spun a whole theory that this woman could be one of the Eternals, who provide a mystical alternative to the problem of how to defeat an indestructible consciousness like Ultron.

Forget all that. Here’s the answer: She’s no one. That is, she’s not in the movie.

In fact, Thor’s whole journey to this cave is a bit of a headscratcher, which suggests a subplot that was seriously truncated. Maybe when the Blu-ray comes out, we’ll get our answer to: “Who is the mystery woman?”

maybe i missed it when t read the article, but who says "she's not in the movie?"  And how can they call it a headscratcher, and a seriously truncated subplot before we even see the movie?!?

Also, Joss has stated there are some surprise cameos or something like that in this movie, so I'm not completely discounting a BP appearance.  After all, they have to leave some surprises for the movie.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 09:08:18 am by KIP LEWIS »

Offline BmoreAkuma

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 14, 2015, 06:15:46 am »
We have a few weeks away. Lets stop speculating and enjoy what the movie will bring in May
With these choices, I felt that the American black man only needed to choose which one to get eaten by; the liberal fox or the conservative wolf because both of them will eat him.

Offline BmoreAkuma

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
With these choices, I felt that the American black man only needed to choose which one to get eaten by; the liberal fox or the conservative wolf because both of them will eat him.

Offline JRCarter

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile

Offline A.Curry

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 13, 2015, 07:06:47 pm »
So...no one is talking about the talk online about Selma director Ava Duvernay being courted possibly to direct Black Panther?

Offline JRCarter

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 13, 2015, 08:55:03 pm »
Not sure she'd be my choice. But she may surprise.