Author Topic: BLACK PANTHER MCU - WAKANDA FOREVER - Ture's Review  (Read 1085071 times)

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
Re: The Black Panther Movie!!!
« Reply #195 on: June 29, 2015, 01:43:30 pm »

Dude, are you really this petty or just joking?

Take it up with BmoreAkuma. BmoreAkuma made the accusation.

Offline BmoreAkuma

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 29, 2015, 05:50:31 pm »

Dude, are you really this petty or just joking?   Don't tell me you're still butt hurt over a simple disagreement (not argument) we had weeks ago.  No one was trying to "win" anything but you, I said that before.
I am sorry, I have no clue nor idea on what you're talking about in this "argument" a few weeks ago. Also I don't entertain snark. All I am stating that it is nothing more than false speculation. Even the vanity fair is way off. They got their source from a random third party click bait site named MCU exchange.  They updated "apologizing" that is all. I can see it coming from bleeding cool or even the cesspool CBR.
With these choices, I felt that the American black man only needed to choose which one to get eaten by; the liberal fox or the conservative wolf because both of them will eat him.

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 30, 2015, 04:06:31 am »

Dude, are you really this petty or just joking?   Don't tell me you're still butt hurt over a simple disagreement (not argument) we had weeks ago.  No one was trying to "win" anything but you, I said that before.
I am sorry, I have no clue nor idea on what you're talking about in this "argument" a few weeks ago. Also I don't entertain snark. All I am stating that it is nothing more than false speculation. Even the vanity fair is way off. They got their source from a random third party click bait site named MCU exchange.  They updated "apologizing" that is all. I can see it coming from bleeding cool or even the cesspool CBR.

Thank you, BmoreAkuma.

This goes back to my earlier exchange with A. Curry that no one can win an argument based on assumptions.

Offline Rockscissorspaper

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 03, 2015, 01:46:58 pm »
HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/comics

Offline JRCarter

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 03, 2015, 05:41:32 pm »
And the search continues...

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #200 on: July 07, 2015, 03:17:57 pm »

My friend and fellow HEFfer voodoochild said he isn't surprised that Ava turned Marvel down because Marvel has a very definite way of doing things...and Ava is a auteur. He says that Marvel might lean toward a TV director with a strong feel for action. Of the off top Hollywood names that he mentioned, he added The Hughes Brothers to the list of consideration in our discussion. I...to my shame...had forgotten about our august Brothers.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline JRCarter

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 07, 2015, 10:02:15 pm »

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #202 on: August 05, 2015, 06:37:30 am »
Cinema Blend had this to say.
Black Panther May Have A Fascinating New Directing Candidate

picture is not from Cinema Blend article

After Black Panther make his MCU debut next year in Captain America: Civil War, the leader of Wakanda will star in his own film in 2018. Despite the film being three years away, thereís been a lot of chatter lately about who will direct the solo film. Selmaís Ava DuVernay almost took the job, but ended up passing on it. Now thereís a new candidate who may be in the running for Black Panther: F. Gary Gray, director of this monthís N.W.A. biopic Straight Outta Compton.

During an interview with BlackTree TV about Grayís new film, the outlet brought up how they heard that his name might be in the running to helm Black Panther. Gray responded:

"I would love to direct a superhero movie, man. Weíll see what happens. If itís right, Iím there."

Itís unclear from that statement whether Gray is simply expressing interest in Black Panther or if he has actually had a conversation with Marvel, but either way, it sounds like he has at least thought about the project. This isnít the first time Gray has been connected to a Marvel film. He was in the running to direct Captain America: The Winter Soldier back in 2012, but he dropped so he could direct Straight Outta Compton, and the Russo Brothers were hired instead. With Straight Outta Compton so far earning positive early reviews from critics, Marvel should at least consider meeting with Gray if they havenít already.

Gray kicked off his directing career in 1992, helming the music video for Ice Cubeís "It Was a Good Day," and throughout the 1990s and 2000s directed music videos for artists and groups like Cypress Hill, Dr. Dre, OutKast, Whitney Houston, and Coolio. The first feature film he directed was 1995ís Friday, and his other notable credits include The Italian Job, Be Cool, A Man Apart, and Law Abiding Citizen.

As far as Black Panther goes, only star Chadwick Boseman is confirmed to appear. Little is known about the MCUís TíChalla other than during the Civil War conflict he will function as that filmís third party rather than ally himself with Tony Stark or Steve Rogers. Martin Freemanís mysterious Captain America: Civil War character will also reportedly play some part in Black Panther, and itís possible we could see Andy Serkis reprise Ulysses Klaw (spelled Klaue in the MCU), Black Pantherís most notorious adversary from the comics, who was last seen in Avengers: Age of Ultron getting his arm sliced off by the eponymous villain.

Comic book fans and general moviegoers can look forward to Black Panther hitting theaters on July 6, 2018.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Black-Panther-May-Have-Fascinating-Directing-Candidate-75007.html

All these false flags are beginning to remind me of the Wesley Snipes era where he was trying to get a Black Panther movie made to no avail.

Let's hope so.

Maybe some news will come forth at the D23 Expo held on August 14Ė16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California. Marvel Studios will present footage from Captain America: Civil War. Man, if we get to see the Black Panther in action... but if we don't that would really be saying something about the importance of BP in the MCU.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 06:42:42 am by Ture »
Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline BmoreAkuma

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 06, 2015, 06:28:01 am »
The fact that the director of Straight Outta Compton is in "rumor talk" just makes a person annoyed. Looking at his film track record? Um

With these choices, I felt that the American black man only needed to choose which one to get eaten by; the liberal fox or the conservative wolf because both of them will eat him.

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 06, 2015, 08:20:27 am »
The fact that the director of Straight Outta Compton is in "rumor talk" just makes a person annoyed. Looking at his film track record? Um

So im guessing you think he is a bad choice? i have seen 3 movies he has made, Law Abiding Citizen, Friday, and the Negotiator. the latter two were good.

Offline BmoreAkuma

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 06, 2015, 02:32:14 pm »
So im guessing you think he is a bad choice? i have seen 3 movies he has made, Law Abiding Citizen, Friday, and the Negotiator. the latter two were good.
Minus Friday and Negotiator? Yes

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 06, 2015, 04:04:39 pm »
They really should have Hudlin and Priest Team up for some high octane Black Panther Action.

Offline JRCarter

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 06, 2015, 05:01:59 pm »
SPOILER: Guess Who Dies In 'Captain America: Civil War'

http://heroichollywood.com/home-1/2015/8/6/spoiler-guess-who-dies-in-captain-america-civil-war

Take with a grain of salt.

Offline BmoreAkuma

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 06, 2015, 08:55:19 pm »
I know I am going so much in what-iffery right now but why not David Walker? He does have a film background and he is a rising star among comicbook writers. Yes I am so wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out on it.
They really should have Hudlin and Priest Team up for some high octane Black Panther Action.
That is what I would love to see and wow but I have a feeling itll be the same way on what happened to Ava.

Offline Kimoyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 07, 2015, 10:05:53 am »
SPOILER: Guess Who Dies In 'Captain America: Civil War'

http://heroichollywood.com/home-1/2015/8/6/spoiler-guess-who-dies-in-captain-america-civil-war

Take with a grain of salt.

This could set up very well for T'Challa/Black Panther if say he avenges his father who turns out to have been murdered by an "enhanced" super-powered Klaue rather UK with a hand-held sonic blaster that looks like a portable air-conditioner a la Stan and Jack.  That would nicely tie-up the ad libbed A2AOU Wakanda-Klaue history.

Peace,

Mont