Author Topic: BLACK PANTHER MCU - WAKANDA FOREVER - Ture's Review  (Read 1085047 times)

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
Re: The Black Panther Movie!!!
« Reply #300 on: February 01, 2016, 05:58:24 am »
The perfect Derek Khanata if he weren't already on Supergirl:

I'm with you 100%, m'man!  :)

This actor was great in 'Homeland'!

Ate that role up!  *Slurp* :P

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: February 01, 2016, 10:08:47 am »
OK, he auditioned for Captain America and now wants to play a Marvel villain but I think he'd make a pretty good Everett Ross:

John Krasinski i feel plays a more comedic role, not that he couldn't play a more serious role and maybe he does a great job at it (haven't seen 13 hours) but i feel he would be an excellent Everette Ross. Think about how he played the Character Jim Halpert on The Office, and i feel like he would make a good character like that rather then a villain

Offline Kimoyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: February 01, 2016, 12:39:48 pm »
Everette K. Ross:

Dave Franco gets my vote!

Peace,

Mont

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: February 01, 2016, 12:54:53 pm »
Everette K. Ross:

Dave Franco gets my vote!

Peace,

Mont

Dave Franco could work. I guess its also depends on how they want to portray Ross in the movie. Both either one of those guys would work. I really can't see John Krasinski playing a villain though, Doesn't have that look about him. 

Offline JRCarter

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: February 16, 2016, 05:26:42 pm »
Black Panther Writer On the Film’s Importance & Researching African History

http://screenrant.com/black-panther-movie-writer-script-african-history/

Offline JRCarter

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: February 22, 2016, 07:26:21 am »

Offline BmoreAkuma

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: March 05, 2016, 10:19:02 am »
I know yall mothersuckers obtained the Black Panther Funko Pop

! No longer available
With these choices, I felt that the American black man only needed to choose which one to get eaten by; the liberal fox or the conservative wolf because both of them will eat him.

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #307 on: March 07, 2016, 01:31:07 pm »
Some news from Collider. courtesy of CBR's Holt

This isn’t an origin story for Black Panther. He’s thrown into the middle of it.

– We meet T’Challa as a monarch/politician, not as a superhero.

– There is a Wakandan accent.

– On putting on the costume for the first time: “It’s hot. It’s blazing hot. Listen, it’s so hot. I’ve never been that hot before in my life, seriously.”

– Black Panther sees a fair share of action in the movie.

– Black Panther isn’t even a superhero in the mythology of Wakanda. “He’s a warrior, and it’s part of their tradition. It’s not like he’s like, “Who is that masked guy that’s doing this stuff?” Everybody knows it’s him, and they expect that it’s him, and they pray to God, or even praying to him in some cases, that he would do the things that he’s doing. Which is much different than most of the superheroes in which you don’t know their identity and you don’t know when they might show up. There’s an expectation that’s much different. So that’s the main difference.”

– Says Black Panther is “a tactician. He’s a strategist, so he appreciates that thought process. So it’s both sides.”

– Wakanda is known to the world.

– The character rules Wakanda, but since they’re not in Wakanda in this movie…

– They say that Boseman adds real gravitas to the role of Black Panther. He’s also “got a movement style that he brought because he has a background in martial arts and it’s fascinating. He moves like none of the other characters in the universe.”

And this from Realdealholy

– Black Widow has a tricky arc to track in this film, and Black Panther was tough too because he’s an outsider in the midst of a “family fight”.

– On balancing Black Panther’s role in this film with his upcoming solo film: “There’s still plenty of story that we still have great ideas for the standalone movie. But you get enough of it in this movie that I think you are going to be happy.”

– They had a lot of freedom with crafting Black Panther and didn’t have to worry about his upcoming solo film.
Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 07, 2016, 06:19:09 pm »
I'll be good when they confirm T'Challa bhas genius level intellect, something as simple as Stark making a comment to T'Challa about some of his tech and T'Challa schooling him on his understanding of Starks tech and showing own Wakandan tech he has created, knocking Starks ego down a few notches

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #309 on: March 07, 2016, 11:28:25 pm »
I'll be good when they confirm T'Challa bhas genius level intellect, something as simple as Stark making a comment to T'Challa about some of his tech and T'Challa schooling him on his understanding of Starks tech and showing own Wakandan tech he has created, knocking Starks ego down a few notches

BOOM! HEAD SHOT!!
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: March 08, 2016, 05:04:41 am »
Has Marvel ever released a list of who is the smartest, officially?  I mean, we've seen things say, Reed is number 1, Doom is number 2, I thought I read BP is number 4 (who is 3?), that kid who is the Hulk now is number 8 or 9.  But has there ever been an official list?

(Of course, you ever notice these lists don't include villains except for Doom.)

As far as BP schooling Tony in the movie; it would be fair turnabout, since the (Teen) Iron Man cartoon had Tony schooling BP in Vibranium.  (Tony was the one who figured out how to keep it from exploding, which is ridiculous.  I get fresh eyes can sometimes see something new, but that was so simple it was ridiculous.)  But it would surprise me to see Robert Downey Jr., willing to play that scene.

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: March 08, 2016, 07:11:39 am »
Has Marvel ever released a list of who is the smartest, officially?  I mean, we've seen things say, Reed is number 1, Doom is number 2, I thought I read BP is number 4 (who is 3?), that kid who is the Hulk now is number 8 or 9.  But has there ever been an official list?

(Of course, you ever notice these lists don't include villains except for Doom.)

As far as BP schooling Tony in the movie; it would be fair turnabout, since the (Teen) Iron Man cartoon had Tony schooling BP in Vibranium.  (Tony was the one who figured out how to keep it from exploding, which is ridiculous.  I get fresh eyes can sometimes see something new, but that was so simple it was ridiculous.)  But it would surprise me to see Robert Downey Jr., willing to play that scene.

Very good observations, brother Kip. And I note that a lot of these lists leave out people like Professor Xavier [  correct me if I'm wrong but didn't X make Cerebro, among other things? ] and Peter Parker, too. I think Peter should be in the Top 20 big brains, for sure. Spider Trackers keyed to his Spidey Sense? That's sweet. Especially for a young teen.

Marvel would never make an official list of top brains. And yeah, such a list definitely should include the bad guys. Where does The High Evolutionary and The High Technician rank? Thanos? Galactus? The Supreme Intelligence? The Contemplator? The Celestial Madonna? The Watchers? Eternity? Odin? Zeus? Ra? Baast?

What about Loki? Pluto? Hades? The various Super Skrulls? The Shi'Ar super geniuses? The Mandarin, The Leader, Baron Zemo? Arnim Zola? Megatron? AIM's Supreme Scientist? Moondragon? Cypher? Warlock? Shuri? Shuri should be high up there. She's smart as hell.

You see where I'm going with this.

So nah...I don't see Marvel coming out with a hard and fast IQ thing. It's very. Very hard to make a straight comparison of intelligence anyway, because there are many forms of intelligence that aren't easily compared. How can you compare the megagenius of the Logical/Intellectual/Frontal Lobe Reed Richard with the Life harmonizing megagenius of Storm? Or the magic sync'd megagenius of Doctors Voodoo and Strange? Or the "I can do all the Intelligences at megagenius level" gifts of TChalla? Man of the Future Tony Starks may be fractionally less intelligent than Reed in the Logical/Intellectual area but he mobs all over Reed in the Interpersonal Intelligences.

And TChalla mobs all over both of them in every form of Intelligence that isn't Logical/Intellectual or Interpersonal...but he doesn't necessarily concede these two categories either. Imo TChalla is...going away...the most premier balanced megagenius of the MU.

And. For the love of Bast. Can we PLEASE stop underestimating Adam Brashear? Thanks.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: March 08, 2016, 08:21:22 am »

It doesn't have to be this huge insult to RDJ. The scene could play out that Stark is talking to his team about Cap and he brings up some new tech he has created and its blowing over everyone's head as if he is speaking in a different language to them, T'Challa walks in, inspecting his work (maybe even Tony throws in he doesn't like people touching his stuff) then T'Challa replies to him complimenting on his work and then makes suggestions to how he can improve it or asks him how he is going to compensate for some type of error thats bound to come up when he uses said tech, Start stares at him for a moment, surprised that he knew what he was talking about and T'Challa tells him that he has already created a similar device before. Stark stares off for a couple seconds and then responds with a realizing "huh" seeing now what T'Challa is saying is true.

Simple, to the point and showcases T'Challa's genius level intellect without having to show him doing a lot. 

Offline JRCarter

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: March 08, 2016, 03:56:41 pm »
"Civil War" Directors Praise Boseman's Heavily-Researched Black Panther

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/black-panther-wakanda-have-great-place-civil-war

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: March 08, 2016, 06:33:48 pm »

It doesn't have to be this huge insult to RDJ. The scene could play out that Stark is talking to his team about Cap and he brings up some new tech he has created and its blowing over everyone's head as if he is speaking in a different language to them, T'Challa walks in, inspecting his work (maybe even Tony throws in he doesn't like people touching his stuff) then T'Challa replies to him complimenting on his work and then makes suggestions to how he can improve it or asks him how he is going to compensate for some type of error thats bound to come up when he uses said tech, Start stares at him for a moment, surprised that he knew what he was talking about and T'Challa tells him that he has already created a similar device before. Stark stares off for a couple seconds and then responds with a realizing "huh" seeing now what T'Challa is saying is true.

Simple, to the point and showcases T'Challa's genius level intellect without having to show him doing a lot. 

Me like.

Plus we already have a precedent set for this with Stark and Banner going back and forth on the first Avengers movie.
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC: