Author Topic: BLACK PANTHER MEDIA Live Action or Animated - Count Down to BP2  (Read 395646 times)

Offline True Father 7

• Honorary Wakandan
  • The maker the owner the cream of the planet earth
    • View Profile
    • True's myspace page
Re: The Black Panther Movie!!!
« Reply #405 on: August 03, 2016, 10:14:29 am »
Coogler ain't gonna chump. I just can't see it happening.

There is a reason Feige talked to the people he did. Ava, Gray, Coogler. None of them are gonna chump. Feige knows he can't do that, the backlash would be incredible.

Nothing surprises me, Blade "needed" Whistler, Django "needed" the dentist, Panther will probably "need" Ross.  As long as they get the Dora Milaje right and I can hold my head high taking my girls to see it I'm cool. All the history since Priest introduced the characters it would suck for them to take aspects of the characters from the last 4 months of Panther books. One question though, what happened to Florence Kasumba who with 4 words in Civil War practically stole the whole movie from every other actor?
"Don't count the days, make the days count"-Muhammad Ali

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #406 on: August 03, 2016, 10:21:55 am »
Whistler was cool as sh*t

Offline True Father 7

• Honorary Wakandan
  • The maker the owner the cream of the planet earth
    • View Profile
    • True's myspace page
« Reply #407 on: August 03, 2016, 11:25:41 am »
Whistler was cool as sh*t
so was the Dentist, their coolness is not my point though
"Don't count the days, make the days count"-Muhammad Ali

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
« Reply #408 on: August 10, 2016, 01:33:16 pm »
There should hopefully be dual cameos by Priest and Mr. Reggie in the film.
option a:  debate at a black barbershop (think Coming to America)
option b: TV political talk show debate.

Be Kind to Someone Today.

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #409 on: August 10, 2016, 01:36:47 pm »
Bucky is supposedly confirmed for infinity war

which means he has to be unfrozen eventually....

and in other could be relevant news

no infinity stone in GoG, meaning the last two have to show up in Strange (very likely), Ragnorak, BP, or IW....

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #410 on: August 10, 2016, 02:40:44 pm »

I LOVE both options!
But if it's in a barbershop, then it HAS to be the MY-T-Sharp barbershop with Arsenio and Eddie's characters cutting hair. lol

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #411 on: August 11, 2016, 05:10:54 am »
new details on the script from Joe Robert Cole

“First, I think Chadwick did a phenomenal job in Civil War in setting the tone for him being a king, for the nobility,” Cole said. “At the end, I thought his turn was fantastic and how he rose above his own vengeance. I think that was a great introduction to him.

Our standalone movie will begin shortly after Civil War ends. So we’ll be able to see him mourning and him starting to take command as king of his own nation. Lots of things are going to occur within regards to that. The country will be under threat from inside and out so we’ll learn what Wakanda is, that nation, as the most technologically advanced nation on the planet. Also, as Wakanda’s rise to prominence happens, it will affect the MCU moving forward which is really exciting.”

So excited. From the inside and outside... gotta be killmonger and klaw right? Unless they use "generic CIA" as the threat from outside.

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
« Reply #412 on: August 11, 2016, 07:55:42 am »

I LOVE both options!
But if it's in a barbershop, then it HAS to be the MY-T-Sharp barbershop with Arsenio and Eddie's characters cutting hair. lol

Yes, indeed!   :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R1h2Df3Nrc
Be Kind to Someone Today.

Offline JRCarter

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: August 16, 2016, 08:22:48 pm »

Offline The Evasive 1

• View Profile
    • My Space Page
« Reply #414 on: September 13, 2016, 12:43:23 pm »
Coogler ain't gonna chump. I just can't see it happening.

There is a reason Feige talked to the people he did. Ava, Gray, Coogler. None of them are gonna chump. Feige knows he can't do that, the backlash would be incredible.

Nothing surprises me, Blade "needed" Whistler, Django "needed" the dentist, Panther will probably "need" Ross.  As long as they get the Dora Milaje right and I can hold my head high taking my girls to see it I'm cool. All the history since Priest introduced the characters it would suck for them to take aspects of the characters from the last 4 months of Panther books. One question though, what happened to Florence Kasumba who with 4 words in Civil War practically stole the whole movie from every other actor?
Exactly. I hope they are going to have that actress in the movie. And please let there be  no Coates influenced depictions of the DM of T"Challa  for this film.

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #415 on: September 29, 2016, 07:54:09 am »
Person of Interest star Winston Duke to play M'Baku. He wil be one of Killmonger's allies. Hopefully they will use the name White Guerilla.

www.thewrap.com/black-panther-hires-person-off-interest-star-winston-duke-as-villain/
Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline Booshman

• View Profile
« Reply #416 on: September 29, 2016, 02:47:15 pm »
Person of Interest star Winston Duke to play M'Baku. He wil be one of Killmonger's allies. Hopefully they will use the name White Guerilla.

www.thewrap.com/black-panther-hires-person-off-interest-star-winston-duke-as-villain/

Wait...MINI is playing M'Baku? Hell...YES! This casting just keeps getting better and better. If they cut out that stupidly cartoonish gorilla suit (and call him M'baku), then this will be fantastic.

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #417 on: October 04, 2016, 09:18:14 pm »
Incredible Marvel Video Shows How VFX Brought Black Panther To Life In Civil War

The VFX focus for this new video is Black Panther, possibly because he was one of the elements of Captain America: Civil War that we had not seen previously. While we certainly knew that even Black Panther's (comparatively) simple costume benefited from CGI work, it's remarkable to see just how much of it really was. While there was a suit, that we see clearly here, it's missing much of the detail of the final version. All of that was added digitally.

The other intriguing thing to look at is how much of the environments were created via computer. It's so easy to assume that the skyline and horizon you're looking at must be real, because why in the world would they not be, and yet, we see here that quite often a sequence that appears to have been created outdoors was not.

full article
http://www.cinemablend.com/news/1560899/incredible-marvel-video-shows-how-vfx-brought-black-panther-to-life-in-civil-war

Offline JRCarter

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: October 07, 2016, 07:57:24 pm »

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #419 on: October 19, 2016, 07:09:27 pm »
Black Panther Motherland

The working title of Black Panther has officially been coined as ‘Motherland.’ Of course, the name clearly alludes to the story of Black Panther and its focus on Wakanda. The fictional country is often referred to as the hero’s motherland, so does this mean the film will similarly hone in on the African nation?

Well, yes - but we already knew that.

The cast and crew behind Black Panther have been open about the film’s focus in interviews. Chadwick Boseman (T’Challa/Black Panther) told Yahoo! Movies the film will depict the hero’s origins.

“You’re going to learn about Wakanda, its culture, its traditions, the past,” he said. “You can go through all the comic books and know that there’s more Panthers that have existed in the past - that’s origin.”

Director Ryan Coogler also talked about the film and said the standalone will start shortly after the end of Captain America: Civil War. He told /Film that fans will see T’Challa mourn the loss of his father and explore his new powers as Wakanda’s king.

"Our standalone movie will begin shortly after Civil War ends. So we’ll be able to see him mourning and him starting to take command as king of his own nation. Lots of things are going to occur within regards to that. The country will be under threat from inside and out so we’ll learn what Wakanda is, that nation, as the most technologically advanced nation on the planet. Also, as Wakanda’s rise to prominence happens, it will affect the MCU moving forward which is really exciting.”

full article
http://comicbook.com/marvel/2016/10/18/black-panther-working-title-revealed/