Author Topic: BLACK PANTHER MOVIES - BP2 Wakanda Forever... We got some pics...Whoa!  (Read 907257 times)

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: The Black Panther Movie ... The Redemption of T'Challa???
« Reply #540 on: May 17, 2017, 05:33:34 pm »
Wakanda

Infinity War

Thanos

Black Order

awww lawd. RIP 15,000 Wakandan red shirts. Hopefully your sacrifice to Bast and the Orishas will get me Black Dwarf vs BP on the big screen in all its glory

I heard the Black Order will be in IW movies so it's possible BD will fight BP, but let's face it, visually it will be BD vs the Hulk.
Blasphemous garbage! Hold your tongue! Seeing T'Challa dance around a giant killing machine would be badass so nit take that away with such talk

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: May 17, 2017, 07:34:03 pm »
Wakanda

Infinity War

Thanos

Black Order

awww lawd. RIP 15,000 Wakandan red shirts. Hopefully your sacrifice to Bast and the Orishas will get me Black Dwarf vs BP on the big screen in all its glory

I heard the Black Order will be in IW movies so it's possible BD will fight BP, but let's face it, visually it will be BD vs the Hulk.
Blasphemous garbage! Hold your tongue! Seeing T'Challa dance around a giant killing machine would be badass so nit take that away with such talk

Just remember an early issue of RH's BP.  How does BP beat Apocalypse?  He gets Black Bolt to do it.  Or remember how does BP plan to beat Galactus according to McDuffie?  He uses the Hulk and the Wakandan air Force.  Being the shrewdest fighter means knowing when to fight by proxy! 

Offline Chesterfield

• View Profile
« Reply #542 on: May 18, 2017, 10:19:58 pm »
New synopsis for Black Panther from Licensing Global:

"After the events of Marvel's Captain America: Civil War, King T'Challa returns home to the reclusive, technologically advanced African nation of Wakanda to serve as his country's new leader. However, T'Challa soon finds that he is challenged for the throne from factions within his own country. When two foes conspire to destroy Wakanda, the hero known as Black Panther must team up with C.I.A. agent Everett K. Ross and members of the Dora Milaje, Wakanadan special forces, to prevent Wakanda from being dragged into a world war."

World War Wakanda!

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #543 on: May 19, 2017, 04:42:07 am »
We gonna start taking bets on who bites the dust in this movie?

Is Nakia doomed... to return as Malice later?

(can we kill off Ayo just to prevent any future shennanigans?)

Killmonger falling down Warrior Falls to his apparent death no death?

Man Ape taking a dagger to the heart?

Offline Lord Morph

• View Profile
« Reply #544 on: May 19, 2017, 06:09:44 am »
If someone bites the bullet I'm leaning towards Okoye.

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: May 19, 2017, 06:40:17 am »
I would personally say Ayo because she isn't even a good character. As Okoye, and Nakia are 100x better characters and Ayo is a clichť.

I think they should keep kilmonger alive. Too many villains die off with little development and it would be nice to have another Loki like villain around, someone who gets depth and stays for a bit hell I'll take Klaw if he eventually turned into pure sound and became an avenger level threat

Offline Chesterfield

• View Profile
« Reply #546 on: May 19, 2017, 07:07:34 am »
If Killmonger dies as he should Coogler's not going to mess it up. This film is going to be narratively superior to everything Marvel has done before. Man-Ape has a lot of potential. Duke's Dominic from Person Of Interest was an amazing villain.

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
  • When ish hit the fan...
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: May 19, 2017, 09:36:27 am »
I think Killmonger will be his Vegeta.

I think Nakia will be his Talia.

I don't think MBJ or Lupita are going away anytime soon.

It just wouldn't make proper business sense otherwise.

I could see Ayo or Okoye though.
How many leaders you said you needed then left Ďem for dead?
Is it Moses, is it Huey Newton or Detroit Red?
Is it Martin Luther, JFK, shooter you assassin
Is it Jackie, is it Jesse, oh I know, itís King T'Challa, oh!

When ish hit the fan, is you still a fan?

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: May 19, 2017, 10:42:26 am »

That would be cool seeing Kilmonger become T'Challa's Vegeta. Vegeta is cool lol

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
  • When ish hit the fan...
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: May 19, 2017, 01:03:27 pm »

That would be cool seeing Kilmonger become T'Challa's Vegeta. Vegeta is cool lol

They inherently have an awesome contrast ala Goku/Vegeta, but with T'Challa being the king and Killmonger ironically being the tall guy lol

It'd be great to see them having to begrudgingly team up to take on a greater threat in movie 2 or 3 and Erik being on some "Your life is my birthright to take T'Challa, I wouldn't allow some cretin filth from another planet to rob me of that glory!"

And T'Challa is on some "Um, thanks dude.  I think  ???"
How many leaders you said you needed then left Ďem for dead?
Is it Moses, is it Huey Newton or Detroit Red?
Is it Martin Luther, JFK, shooter you assassin
Is it Jackie, is it Jesse, oh I know, itís King T'Challa, oh!

When ish hit the fan, is you still a fan?

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: May 19, 2017, 02:28:12 pm »

They inherently have an awesome contrast ala Goku/Vegeta, but with T'Challa being the king and Killmonger ironically being the tall guy lol

It'd be great to see them having to begrudgingly team up to take on a greater threat in movie 2 or 3 and Erik being on some "Your life is my birthright to take T'Challa, I wouldn't allow some cretin filth from another planet to rob me of that glory!"

Dude liek i said i want to have a Team up mini like that in the comics, T'Challa and Kilmonger are fighting and get captured by an alien race and have to work together to get back to earth while causing all type of hell along the way. Titled "Wakanda's Fiercest Warriors"

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #551 on: May 19, 2017, 08:27:45 pm »

Dude liek i said i want to have a Team up mini like that in the comics, T'Challa and Kilmonger are fighting and get captured by an alien race and have to work together to get back to earth while causing all type of hell along the way. Titled "Wakanda's Fiercest Warriors"

By all rights, T'Challa should absolutely SMOKE Killmonger. I mean...SMOKE HIM. Killmonger should have never. Ever. Been remotely a threat to TChalla. My TChalla? Would pimp slap Killmonger off top. While beating Reed Richards in a game of Supreme Strategy. And Outmaneuvering Doom on the international and magical combat stage. And composing a "I love you but I ain't no sucka" poem for Ororo scripted with astral fire and Reality Spangles. And harpooning Namor. And stopping the freaking Secret Empire with a phone call. And collabing with Shuri as to whether or not to kill all the freakin Ghudazi who were responsible for creating Rape Camps in Wakanda [ as no born Wakandan would ever think of such a thing; and yeah, that's my way of explaining away Coates' repulsive repugnant Rape Camps while not altering one iota of continuity ]. And thanking Josiah X for standing in for him during various matters of import to Wakanda [ all of his poor showings under TNC ] while the REAL TChalla outmaneuvered everyone in Secret Empire, got his getback on Maximus of the Inhumans, prepped to defeat The First Reality, and allat stuff.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #552 on: May 23, 2017, 07:59:58 pm »

No One's Gonna Be Disappointed in 'Black Panther', Says Angela Bassett; Describes Cast as "Magnetic"
May 23, 2017Brooklyn Wallace

Coming in 2018, the Marvel Cinematic Universe will be spending a little bit of time on Earth, for the first stand-alone film featuring Black Panther. The movie has a cast to be envied by any production, with Chadwick Boseman, Michael B. Jordan, Danai Gurira, Lupita Nyongío, Patricia Rashad, and Angela Bassett. With all of the excitement surrounding this cast fans could be getting nervous that the movie itself would be a letdown. Bassett, who plays the queen mother Ramonda, in a recent interview with TooFab, made an assurance that this is not going to be the case.

It seems like thereís a vast wide audience of people who are eagerly anticipating the arrival of Black Panther at the top of the new year. I had a fantastic time and no oneís gonna be disappointed.

Of course, no actor is going to come out and say that their upcoming film is anything less than spectacular, but it is always nice to see the people involved in a project to be excited. We havenít seen anything from Black Panther, which has wrapped filming, yet, but the action in Wakanda is sure to set it apart from the rest of the MCU. In fact, Bassett assures us that she had a simple goal in mind, as she was filming. When asked on whether the queen mother would kick-ass along with the rest of the filmís warriors, she said:

You know, in some way. I donít know if itís the way youíd most expect but I certainly went into set every day with that on my mind: Kick plenty!

While Marvel has been criticized over the past year for the whitewashing of Asian characters and traditions, the studio has filled Black Panther with an amazing cast of people of color. While the African setting of Wakanda is expected to be amazingly beautiful, the cast will be, as well which Basset continued to tease:

It is just a beautiful sight. Itís a lot of strength and balance and beauty and Iím just thrilled by getting to work with Danai and Lupita and actresses and brand new faces across the diaspora, it was beautifully cast. Itís going to be quite a sight and I think itís going to be magnetic.

We canít wait to see this amazing cast in action, but there is still a little more than nine months to go. Black Panther premieres February 16, 2018. Until Marvel gives us more to talk about, are you still hyped for this magnificent cast?

https://mcuexchange.com/angela-bassett-black-panther-marvel/
Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
« Reply #553 on: May 23, 2017, 08:27:59 pm »
so will Everett Ross be comic relief like how he was in the comics? Hmm... we'll see, I guess.  I wonder if they will slip in the "king of useless white boys" line...  :P
Be Kind to Someone Today.

Offline DigiCom

• View Profile
« Reply #554 on: May 24, 2017, 03:13:30 am »
so will Everett Ross be comic relief like how he was in the comics? Hmm... we'll see, I guess.  I wonder if they will slip in the "king of useless white boys" line...  :P

Well, Martin Freeman DOES have a history of playing "ordinary guys caught up in extraordinary events" (see: Bilbo Baggins, Arthur Dent, and arguably John Watson) , so I would assume a certain amount of humor, yeah.