Author Topic: BLACK PANTHER MCU - WAKANDA FOREVER - Ture's Review  (Read 1085158 times)

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
  • When ish hit the fan...
    • View Profile
Re: The Black Panther Movie ... The Redemption of T'Challa!!!
« Reply #690 on: July 09, 2017, 07:26:52 pm »
And no Mr. Stark, preteen Spider-Man would give Captain America that work!

Yea i said it!
How many leaders you said you needed then left ‘em for dead?
Is it Moses, is it Huey Newton or Detroit Red?
Is it Martin Luther, JFK, shooter you assassin
Is it Jackie, is it Jesse, oh I know, it’s King T'Challa, oh!

When ish hit the fan, is you still a fan?

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: July 09, 2017, 07:31:16 pm »
The trailer was shown when I went!!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 07:33:09 pm by CvilleWakandan »
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #692 on: July 09, 2017, 08:19:35 pm »

Yea i said it!

idk man, Spidey has the fighting skills of first movie rocky balboa

all heart, no skill
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Shocker gave him the business

looks liek you got stuck with the same BS trailers I got.

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: July 09, 2017, 08:35:58 pm »

Yea i said it!

all heart, no skill

Sneak attack!  Inadmissible evidence!

Plus Cap aint punchin school buses around like that lol

Spidey's damage intake is crazy yo.  Cap would have to get in close and perform some brazilian jujitsu to choke him out or something

Or some convenient environment where there's somethin he can drop atop of him like the air plane scene in civil war.  otherwise Spidey gon get rid of that shield sooner or later... or he gon web swing that shield and cap along with it

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #694 on: July 09, 2017, 09:22:19 pm »

Yea i said it!

all heart, no skill

Spidey's damage intake is crazy yo.  Cap would have to get in close and perform some brazilian jujitsu to choke him out or something

Or some convenient environment where there's somethin he can drop atop of him like the air plane scene in civil war.  otherwise Spidey gon get rid of that shield sooner or later... or he gon web swing that shield and cap along with it

Yep. Spidey  will more likely than not catch that shield at some point...but that probably won't help him too much.

Cap's mastery of nerve strikes allows him to either completely mop Spidey with one attack or at least numb him and remove the use of important limbs for awhile with a single flow of attack which are essentially multiple attacks merged into one attack.

Here's a pic of him landing a nerve strike on Spidey. In the narrative, Spidey specifies that it's a nerve strike and his whole side goes numb.

Nerve pinches and/or strikes are something that T'Challa has long done and surpassed. In fact? In THE CLIENT, Priest had T'Challa utilize nerve strikes against Hunter.

http://imgur.com/GGEBsAO

He nerve shots Karnak, too. Even though it's not specified in the narrative, the LOCATION of the knee that T'Challa gives Karnak is to a well known nerve cluster at the tip of the nose that causes the eyes to close and water, shock to the respiratory system and wave shock to the central nervous system sufficient enough to temporarily cause unconsciousness and dropping to one's knees.

He also uses his knowledge of sinew, bone and nerves to help him sense and decipher when The Super Skrull is no longer using Luke Cage's steel hard skin to protect him, thus making him vulnerable to the horrific joint breaks and maiming damage that T'Challa employs.

And let's not forget that T'Challa has enough power to stagger The Hulk with a single blow...

...http://imgur.com/FTMMP6z

Soooo. Yeah. Cap can and 8 out of 10 times WOULD beat Spidey in a throwdown. And T'Challa wins 10 out of 10 times. Or at least 9.5 of ten.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: July 09, 2017, 09:56:30 pm »

Yea i said it!

all heart, no skill

Yep. Spidey  will more likely than not catch that shield at some point...but that probably won't help him too much.

Cap's mastery of nerve strikes allows him to either completely mop Spidey with one attack or at least numb him and remove the use of important limbs for awhile with a single flow of attack which are essentially multiple attacks merged into one attack.

Here's a pic of him landing a nerve strike on Spidey. In the narrative, Spidey specifies that it's a nerve strike and his whole side goes numb.

Nerve pinches and/or strikes are something that T'Challa has long done and surpassed. In fact? In THE CLIENT, Priest had T'Challa utilize nerve strikes against Hunter.

He nerve shots Karnak, too. Even though it's not specified in the narrative, the LOCATION of the knee that T'Challa gives Karnak is to a well known nerve cluster at the tip of the nose that causes the eyes to close and water, shock to the respiratory system and wave shock to the central nervous system sufficient enough to temporarily cause unconsciousness and dropping to one's knees.

He also uses his knowledge of sinew, bone and nerves to help him sense and decipher when The Super Skrull is no longer using Luke Cage's steel hard skin to protect him, thus making him vulnerable to the horrific joint breaks and maiming damage that T'Challa employs.

And let's not forget that T'Challa has enough power to stagger The Hulk with a single blow...

Soooo. Yeah. Cap can and 8 out of 10 times WOULD beat Spidey in a throwdown. And T'Challa wins 10 out of 10 times. Or at least 9.5 of ten.

This is MCU tho... not comics.

Comic wise, Squirrel Girl will beat Dr Doom 9 out of 10 times using peak-rodent squirrels with a mastery of armor busting pressure point squirrel nibbling techniques.  This is documented.

Comic wise, Winter Soldier beat Miles (who beat Blackheart, go figure) but in MCU young Peter (comparable to Miles) snatches Bucky's metal punch like it's something cute to look at.

MCU is much more grounded in realism than the comics when it comes to weight classes.  Brooklyn is gettin webbed up by Queens!

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: July 09, 2017, 10:31:19 pm »

Yea i said it!

all heart, no skill

I can't see it, but I remember with that T'Challa staggering the hulk, I think that's a cropped picture and it's some other hero (I forget his name cannon ball maybe.?) Actually punching hulk and Tchalla is in a weird position,
maybe it hard to say if he is causing the damage. That Said, T'Challa has still taken down symboids, who have the powers of venom and hit as hard as sentry, as well as beating back Black dwarf, getting that neck shot on terrax, and beating down Namor.. so still above Spideys weight class, plus on two different occasions he can caught Spidey, and one other time he has snuck past his spider sense.

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #697 on: July 10, 2017, 05:06:28 am »
T'challa did not stagger the hulk. It was Sunspot.

http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/2017/06/black-panther-myth-tchalla-staggered.html

But yeah, Cap would have to be blood lusted as hell to beat spidey... he'd have to cut his head off. otherwise spidey just gonna keep getting up with his super damage soak.

MCU tchalla would have more o fa chance since instea dof having a shield he is wearing it... but... soon he would be kicked 5 blocks down the road lol

comics... anythign goes lol

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #698 on: July 12, 2017, 05:25:14 am »

THERE's OUR GIRL! She is here to free us from Storm!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 05:30:00 am by MindofShadow »

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #699 on: July 12, 2017, 06:23:14 am »

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #700 on: July 12, 2017, 06:24:38 am »
lots of plot details here

http://ew.com/movies/black-panther-new-images-marvel/wakandas-ruling-class/?utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_facebook_entertainmentweekly

and here

http://ew.com/movies/2017/07/12/black-panther-godfather-007-wakanda-royal-portrait/

So it seems Nakia isn't quite what we thought...

One of them is Wakanda’s undercover operative Nakia, played by 12 Years a Slave Oscar-winner Lupita Nyong’o. She may actually be the closest thing to 007 in this movie, and she’s a former lover of T’Challa’s.

“She is a departure from what she was in the comic book,” Nyong’o says. “Nakia is a war dog,” Nyong’o says. “She is basically an undercover spy for Wakanda. Her job is to go out into the world and report back on what’s going on.”

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #701 on: July 12, 2017, 06:30:25 am »

THERE's OUR GIRL! She is here to free us from Storm!

You beat me to the punch MoS. There's our girl, there's our boi and the Black Panther will not be the same afterwards. Sans the helmet the new costume looks good. If this movie delivers an authentic T'Challa then the Coatesverse will be irrelevant and may continue on it's path to oblivion. Godspeed.
Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #702 on: July 12, 2017, 06:50:01 am »

Represent.

Haven't read the spoiler MoS, concerning Nakia... is it acceptable?
Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #703 on: July 12, 2017, 07:01:38 am »

Represent.

Haven't read the spoiler MoS, concerning Nakia... is it acceptable?

I like it personally. Makes her more IMO

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: July 12, 2017, 07:04:22 am »
Honestly i think the Helmet should of made the eyes a little bit smaller (bigger then CW because T'Chadwick said he had a hard tie seeing in it) and there should be more silver linings on it, It looks a little better in the photo as it seems to have better rendering, but looking where the silver crosses over the nose, there should be Silver linings that come down the cheeks as shown in the picture