Author Topic: BLACK PANTHER MOVIES - BP2 Wakanda Forever... We got some pics...Whoa!  (Read 909414 times)

Offline JRCarter

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: The Black Panther Movie ... The Redemption of T'Challa!!!
« Reply #1215 on: October 17, 2017, 07:17:55 pm »

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: October 17, 2017, 07:29:15 pm »
It is starting to catch on. At least around Facebook. lol

We need to see it up on youtube as well, Universal Black greeting initiated

But did we see all of it?.. For some reason, I thought we missed part of it.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 07:32:38 pm by KIP LEWIS »

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: October 17, 2017, 09:10:49 pm »
Brother kip the small clip of T'Challa and Shuris hand shake is all we need lol

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
  • When ish hit the fan...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: October 17, 2017, 09:28:52 pm »

#Na'Challa
How many leaders you said you needed then left em for dead?
Is it Moses, is it Huey Newton or Detroit Red?
Is it Martin Luther, JFK, shooter you assassin
Is it Jackie, is it Jesse, oh I know, its King T'Challa, oh!

When ish hit the fan, is you still a fan?

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #1219 on: October 18, 2017, 05:54:06 am »
Why the f*ck are there BP fans pushing back against Na'challa?

you have a big time, gorgeous, great actress playing a re-invented character who seems to be a bad ass

why aren't they embracing this?

man, these unfans ain't even trying to hide it anymore

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: October 18, 2017, 06:15:05 am »
Read this on another board:. What if King Solomon's Frogs are the last Infinity Stone?

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #1221 on: October 18, 2017, 06:16:40 am »
We had that theory a long time ago actually! maybe that was on cbr or something.

i just really really really really really hope there isn't a stone in Wakanda. Thanos has to get the stones. That isn't good for Wakanda to be obliterated so quick after being introduced and being talked up as a powerhouse.

Plus, once IW is over... the stones have to go somewhere. I really doubt they are kept all on earth again.

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: October 18, 2017, 07:50:22 am »

you have a big time, gorgeous, great actress playing a re-invented character who seems to be a bad ass

because " B-b-but Storm was married to T'Challa first! She is the most popular female at marvel (in the 90s) and they make a great power couple!!" which translates to "Storm needs T'Challa to be able to spread her wings! We know we said before that he was leeching off her popularity but we were wrong! (really it was the other way around, especially now that he blowin up and every x movie or comic has her standing in the back round as wallpaper) They belong together! Save her from the hell that is X Franchise!!!"

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: October 18, 2017, 07:53:10 am »
We had that theory a long time ago actually! maybe that was on cbr or something.

i just really really really really really hope there isn't a stone in Wakanda. Thanos has to get the stones. That isn't good for Wakanda to be obliterated so quick after being introduced and being talked up as a powerhouse.

Plus, once IW is over... the stones have to go somewhere. I really doubt they are kept all on earth again.

Well we do know that IW has Wakanda being attacked by Thanos forces, Honestly i hope they follow Hickmans event (to some extent) of wakanda being one of the few places to hold off the invasion. I wouldn't think that they would let Wakanda be obliterated right after being showcased as such an amazing technologically advanced nation... Really the logical sense would be that they are the most capable and prepared for such a force.

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
  • When ish hit the fan...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: October 18, 2017, 07:59:19 am »

You see the heavy lifting i'm putting in on CBR right now? lmao

It ain't even February yet!  :)

As for why the unfans are feeling a type of way... remember, a while back during season 1 when Coates was on some podcast/radio interview speculating that not only does T'Challa not want to be king but he also wasn't interested in Wakanda or Wakandan women, and that was why he was always running off with the Avengers and dating non-Wakandan women...

...which to me was ridiculous b/c it implied T'Challa had been with a gang of women when really he had been limited to just 2 in 50 years, largely due to asexual black male syndrome by whites.. but instead of recognizing that dilemma, this smart dumb negro spun it as another means to bad mouth our guy!

So now we have Queen Nakia, who is the living breathing anti-thesis of Coates theory... but is also everything we ever wanted as a strong empowered beautiful capable black woman.  And so, the hilarity ensues... 
How many leaders you said you needed then left em for dead?
Is it Moses, is it Huey Newton or Detroit Red?
Is it Martin Luther, JFK, shooter you assassin
Is it Jackie, is it Jesse, oh I know, its King T'Challa, oh!

When ish hit the fan, is you still a fan?

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #1225 on: October 18, 2017, 08:42:39 am »

Well we do know that IW has Wakanda being attacked by Thanos forces, Honestly i hope they follow Hickmans event (to some extent) of wakanda being one of the few places to hold off the invasion. I wouldn't think that they would let Wakanda be obliterated right after being showcased as such an amazing technologically advanced nation... Really the logical sense would be that they are the most capable and prepared for such a force.

The most recent rumor is that Thanos attack because they are trying to hide Vision there.

who knows how big of an ass pull that is but it at least makes sense the other Avengers would be there, which we know happens.

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: October 18, 2017, 10:11:29 am »

The most recent rumor is that Thanos attack because they are trying to hide Vision there.

who knows how big of an ass pull that is but it at least makes sense the other Avengers would be there, which we know happens.

We know that Bucky is there atleast, Again i just hope that in that "Leaked" Trailer presented, that the desolate looking wasteland isn't Wakanda.. That would piss me off to no end.

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: October 18, 2017, 10:12:59 am »

You see the heavy lifting i'm putting in on CBR right now? lmao

It ain't even February yet!  :)

As for why the unfans are feeling a type of way... remember, a while back during season 1 when Coates was on some podcast/radio interview speculating that not only does T'Challa not want to be king but he also wasn't interested in Wakanda or Wakandan women, and that was why he was always running off with the Avengers and dating non-Wakandan women...

...which to me was ridiculous b/c it implied T'Challa had been with a gang of women when really he had been limited to just 2 in 50 years, largely due to asexual black male syndrome by whites.. but instead of recognizing that dilemma, this smart dumb negro spun it as another means to bad mouth our guy!

So now we have Queen Nakia, who is the living breathing anti-thesis of Coates theory... but is also everything we ever wanted as a strong empowered beautiful capable black woman.  And so, the hilarity ensues...

If Coates can simple de-age Aneka and make her a lesbian, then i think Nakia Can be aged up and retooled to an Elite War dog L.I just to throw it in the face of unfans

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #1228 on: October 18, 2017, 10:23:49 am »
just use Malakai

have her nickname be Nakia

so far, comic Naiki and mcu Nakia ain't very similiar anyway

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #1229 on: October 18, 2017, 10:37:14 am »
7 Things We Loved in the New Black Panther Trailer!
 Nerdist News w/ Jessica Chobot

https://youtu.be/AQhUomgldEs

Her recommendation at the end (3:32) is worth noting.

Why doesn't Youtube post? Only the link comes up. I even tried removing the "s".
Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more