Author Topic: BLACK PANTHER MOVIES - BP2 Wakanda Forever... Fans Cry Boycott!  (Read 932276 times)

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Re: The Black Panther Movie ... The Redemption of T'Challa!!!
« Reply #1245 on: October 19, 2017, 09:42:58 am »
People want to act like they have always been riding with T'challa instead of just being honest about it. Like im not gonna lie, I didn't know anything about BP until Maybe about March or so of 2015.. Im not going to lie and say i was down since i was a kid, i didn't know about him, never heard of him, until i was browsing online looking u black superheroes and his name kept coming up on lists. he stood out to me, even though i initially just simply thought his outfit was cool, But thne i started reading the wikipedia info on him and started getting intrigued, then i stumbled upon the amazing HEF and spent the next couple months finding and reading everything i could about BP and watching this forum because i wanted to make sure that when i started posting here, i was atleast moderately knowledgeable enough to have conversations and not spout off ignorance.

People just need to be real, If they were they would see that they only thing so far that Coates could take "Credit" for is Ayo's Name in the movie. Kimoyo beads, force push looking tech, the Bird like design of the quinjet, and the morphing of the habit (Shared credit since Priest had this in his run) and likely some other aesthetics go to Stelfreeze. If people read BP they would see that the main dish is Priest, with a side of Hudlin, covered in Kirby, with Stelfreeze sprinkles as the best way to describe it   

Keepin' it real. Nuff said.
Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #1246 on: October 19, 2017, 09:46:51 am »
meh, its not a big concern.

Its a super hero thing. DC does it too. Zod is Superman's dark mirror. Ares is WW dark mirror. X24/Wolverine, Magneto/Xavier

its a common CBM trope.

Agreed MoS. Even the author of that article intimated their was a precedence for Killmonger having a Panther habit.

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #1247 on: October 19, 2017, 10:33:14 am »
Thor: Ragnorak spoiler that may or may not affect Black Panther

Spoiler (click to reveal)
There is no infinity stone in thor 3

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #1248 on: October 19, 2017, 11:16:54 am »
Read over at CBR a discussion on Nakia becoming Malice. I think MCU Nakia should remain the primary love interest for T'Challa and never become Malice. Give T'Challa a relationship worthy of time and respect that will translate into the post Coates all new ongoing series.

MCU Malice should be a re-imagined Madame Slay and thus the love interest of Killmonger. Have Malice make overtures to T'Challa, create some valid reason or history for some sexual tension between them but keep T'Challa and Nakia going forward.

Can't you just see Lupita in an all white nano tech suit of the Hatut Zeraze in the sequel as they introduce Michael Ealy as Hunter and Morris Chestnut as Akili.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 11:33:15 am by Ture »

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #1249 on: October 19, 2017, 11:42:16 am »
Read over at CBR a discussion on Nakia becoming Malice. I think MCU Nakia should remain the primary love interest for T'Challa and never become Malice. Give T'Challa a relationship worthy of time and respect that will translate into the post Coates all new ongoing series.

MCU Malice should be a re-imagined Madame Slay and thus the love interest of Killmonger. Have Malice make overtures to T'Challa, create some valid reason or history for some sexual tension between them but keep T'Challa and Nakia going forward.

i mean, i'd roll with it either way as long as T'challa has an equally interesting (and stunning...) LI the next movie.

you can't go from (essentially) Comic Malakai to comic Monica for instance.

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
  • When ish hit the fan...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: October 19, 2017, 02:15:08 pm »

#CreedmongerClique

#AllthegirlslikehandsomeErik

(pause)
How many leaders you said you needed then left ‘em for dead?
Is it Moses, is it Huey Newton or Detroit Red?
Is it Martin Luther, JFK, shooter you assassin
Is it Jackie, is it Jesse, oh I know, it’s King T'Challa, oh!

When ish hit the fan, is you still a fan?

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: October 19, 2017, 02:24:07 pm »
The car scene:. What city is that?

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: October 19, 2017, 02:24:32 pm »

Can't you just see Lupita in an all white nano tech suit of the Hatut Zeraze in the sequel as they introduce Michael Ealy as Hunter and Morris Chestnut as Akili.

I thought that Rumble guy made some very solid points, tho a bit of an instigator.  That Ezyo fella broke it down very nice and coolly tho

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #1253 on: October 19, 2017, 02:28:51 pm »

Marvel’s “Black Panther” will use South Korea’s port city, Busan as the backdrop for a huge chase scene. The city, known for hosting Asia’s biggest film festival, will see its landmarks including the Gwangalli beach, Gwangan Bridge, and the Jagalchi fish market near Nampodong, used in the movie.

“The shoot, which will involve some 150 cars and more than 700 people, is a car chase scene with the protagonist and the villain,” said local production service company Mr. Romance Film. “It will also involve helicopter(s) and guns (firing blanks) and may cause noise as well as traffic restrictions.”

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #1254 on: October 19, 2017, 02:29:25 pm »
people all over the interwebz and IG seem to really dig the Golden Jaguar suit so...

what do I know lol

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: October 19, 2017, 02:33:44 pm »
Lol @ Bendis jacking MCU Shuri's style with Riri and then making Diamondback look like Creedmonger

Such a little F boy

Hahaha

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: October 19, 2017, 02:34:10 pm »

Marvel’s “Black Panther” will use South Korea’s port city, Busan as the backdrop for a huge chase scene. The city, known for hosting Asia’s biggest film festival, will see its landmarks including the Gwangalli beach, Gwangan Bridge, and the Jagalchi fish market near Nampodong, used in the movie.

“The shoot, which will involve some 150 cars and more than 700 people, is a car chase scene with the protagonist and the villain,” said local production service company Mr. Romance Film. “It will also involve helicopter(s) and guns (firing blanks) and may cause noise as well as traffic restrictions.”

Thanks.

I was hoping that wasn't a US city.  BP is international and this will give a better international feel.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 02:36:03 pm by KIP LEWIS »

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: October 19, 2017, 03:31:59 pm »

#CreedmongerClique

#AllthegirlslikehandsomeErik

(pause)

Dude that is some stellar work There. Looks baller as f*ck. Almost a Shame he is the Villain

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: October 19, 2017, 03:34:56 pm »

I thought that Rumble guy made some very solid points, tho a bit of an instigator.  That Ezyo fella broke it down very nice and coolly tho

thank goodness for Those Folks over there holding it down ::)

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: October 19, 2017, 03:53:13 pm »

Dude that is some stellar work There. Looks baller as f*ck. Almost a Shame he is the Villain

I know, right? ;D

That clip from 'Friday' was my entire experience at School of Visual Arts!

Everyday just being blown away by artists so much more creative than me.  :-[