Author Topic: Freedom Writers  (Read 4929 times)

Offline Sam Wilson

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Freedom Writers
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2007, 06:50:20 pm »
So, Big Sam...what's on your mind?

To quote Ice Cube (from "Burn Hollywood Burn")...

"f*ck Hollywood Man..."

;D

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2007, 08:02:34 pm »
fu#@ hillary swank, fu$# hollywood and fu$# white people thinking only good looking white women can teach the stereotypical downtrodden how to realease the hidden MC in all of them.  Fu$# black people can't teach their own?  They need some cracker bi$# to show them the way?  Goddammit this sh$# boils my blood when I think about it, I can see all the little cracker teachers I work with going to this and crying and saying, that's me, that's me, we can help those poor negros rise above and to that I say fu$# you you honkey motherfu$#ers.  I do the same job just as well if not better and I am a 300 lb shaved head pissed off brother who could give a fu$# about high heels and shorts skirts.  Fu$#ing cracker a$# motherfu$#ers.  Bah.
-------------------------
im laughing with you brah not at you but damn im laughing because i can picture you pissed off right now and your wifey just sitting there shaking her head saying calm down calm down. but you are so right. i saw this sh*t preview and was like okaaay wasn't this like 10 years ago with dangerous minds? hillary swank people couldn't tell her that Michelle phiffer did that sh*t like 10 years ago. the education of the negroes movies went out like 20 years ago with lean on me.

my name aint joe it's batman. gtfooh. ::)

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2007, 08:02:43 pm »
fu#@ hillary swank, fu$# hollywood and fu$# white people thinking only good looking white women can teach the stereotypical downtrodden how to realease the hidden MC in all of them.  Fu$# black people can't teach their own?  They need some cracker bi$# to show them the way?  Goddammit this sh$# boils my blood when I think about it, I can see all the little cracker teachers I work with going to this and crying and saying, that's me, that's me, we can help those poor negros rise above and to that I say fu$# you you honkey motherfu$#ers.  I do the same job just as well if not better and I am a 300 lb shaved head pissed off brother who could give a fu$# about high heels and shorts skirts.  Fu$#ing cracker a$# motherfu$#ers.  Bah.

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2007, 08:19:14 pm »
and i quote... "they used to call me crazy joe...now they can call me bat man."

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline Yaw

• Brother Voodoo (Papa Vodu)- The Foundation
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2007, 11:24:18 am »
I agree with Same.  I thought the same damn thing.  I effing tired of these bullsh*t movies.  Whitey comes to save the negroes.  It's been done before and its played out.  Does it happen in real life?  Sure it does.  Just like a million Coah Carters and lean on mes happen.  Nevertheless for some reason we keep  getting the beneficial white woman savior to the innercity kids.  It's so patronizing.

Offline mayday

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2007, 11:36:06 am »
So, Big Sam...what's on your mind?

To quote Ice Cube (from "Burn Hollywood Burn")...

"f*ck Hollywood Man..."

;D

Bdfore the site got "reloaded" this was my stance on every turd of this type that came out of Ho-woods constipated **s !!!!