Author Topic: Pacquiao agrees to fight Mayweather...Hell Freezes Over  (Read 4912 times)

Offline Kristopher

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Pacquiao agrees to fight Mayweather...Hell Freezes Over
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2015, 08:46:01 pm »
Bro. Battle,
Can't do anything about your Cable issue, but I was testing out some new Photoshop brushes(still getting the hang of them, got a ways to go) and came up with this:

Best I can do for you, man. ;D

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2015, 09:56:56 pm »
Bro. Battle,
Can't do anything about your Cable issue, but I was testing out some new Photoshop brushes(still getting the hang of them, got a ways to go) and came up with this:

Best I can do for you, man. ;D

Not bad...  :)

Not bad, at all.
You've got both likeness of both figures as accurate as possible (you were going for accuracy, right?).
If only you can play with the variety of ways regarding  the background expressing the tension between the two fighters because that's the impression I got observing the televised weigh-in...  sheer tension, to the point where Pacquiano, just a few inches lower than Mayweather merely smiled to diffuse the tension.

You might want to view the event to get an idea of what I'm getting at for reference.

Overall, the image does what it sets out to do...   present the match-up.

Offline Curtis Metcalf

• Honorary Wakandan
  • One never knows, do one?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2015, 05:30:20 pm »
Yeah, it's apparent that he and baby Mama Josie Harris have a dysfunctional history (like Sugar Ray Leonard beating his wife's a$$ back in the day). I didn't bother to read the article, did it mention that in July 2005 after Harris testified that she had LIED and that Mayweather had not battered her? The 2 of them have problems, not my business, they chose, of their own free will, to deal with each other. I enjoy boxing, I don't judge the character of the athletes involved, your mileage may vary. Oh well, enjoy your weekend, I know I will.
It's a good article. I recommend it but maybe you should wait until after the fight...

I don't know about your scenario. Seven assaults, five different women?  Hmmm...

Bon  weekend.
"Seek first to understand, then to be understood."
"Be hard on systems, but soft on people."