Author Topic: New content on the main page! New info on the regular!  (Read 1394 times)

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
New content on the main page! New info on the regular!
« on: January 30, 2015, 08:54:27 pm »
More posts on the front page...I mean a lot of them.  Articles about Hollywood and race, about me producing the NAACP Image Awards, about the new Milestone Media company.  Read it all, let me know what you think about it.

Offline Metro

• View Profile
    • Monmouth University
Re: New content on the main page! New info on the regular!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 06:19:34 am »
Great moves, Reg! I'm excited to see how everything goes over the next few months.

On the systemic intervention in Hollywood, there are a number of ways faculty and staff in higher education can help.

For starters, on the internship points, there is virtually unlimited capacity to organize classrooms more efficiently to produce innovative content (and distribution). You may not need individual interns, as conceived in traditional ways.

Dean Walter Greason
The Honors School
Monmouth University
(twitter) @worldprofessor

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: New content on the main page! New info on the regular!
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2015, 07:02:48 am »
Great moves, Reg! I'm excited to see how everything goes over the next few months.

On the systemic intervention in Hollywood, there are a number of ways faculty and staff in higher education can help.

For starters, on the internship points, there is virtually unlimited capacity to organize classrooms more efficiently to produce innovative content (and distribution). You may not need individual interns, as conceived in traditional ways.
That's interesting.  Because the traditional intern structure is really under attack in Hollywood.  All these lawsuits have basically made them too much of a legal liability to continue.  Which is tragic because I've helped a lot of careers with internships.